Leather & Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Katie walked by, Cara seized the lace ties on her pink bikini. She pulled the lace ties and the top of Katie's suit fell off, freeing her perky breasts. They stayed in place so firmly, Emma's suspicion of implants was confirmed.

Katie sighed and took a seat on Emma's left, but she set her hands in her lap. Cara balled up the bikini top and shoved it into Emma's mouth. Then she took hold of Emma's belt, unfastened it, and slid it free of the loops on her jean shorts. The belt strap went into Emma's mouth then Cara wrapped it around her head and fastened it. The make-shift gag tasted like sweaty cotton and worn leather. Emma yelled an unintelligible curse which Cara ignored. She made of show of getting comfortable lying under Emma's right foot while running the leaves through her fingers.

She attacked Emma's sole with a large bunch of the too-soft leaves. The muffled laughter started instantly. It wasn't long before Katie finally took hold of Emma's left foot and started tickling. Her jittery pokes were hesitant at first. But after a few moments, she had her fingers flying across Emma's foot.

She alternated without warning between nails and fingers - letting them slide between her toes haphazardly. The randomness of her tickles made the sensation even worse. Emma didn't know what to expect.

Jen hadn't stopped tickling her thighs, but Emma couldn't focus on anything but those jolts in her feet sending shock waves to her pussy. She kept looking back and forth between the two tickling her feet, unable to decide which tickled more: the slow, taunting drags of the silken leaf on her right foot, or the rapid racking of Katie's nails on the other.

"Hmhm-Hmhm-Oooooohhhh-Hmhm-Hmhm-Hm," she laughed against her gag. The cloth became damp with her saliva. She tried to swallow so it wouldn't leak out around the leather strap. Suddenly her view of the feet ticklers was impeded as Jen rose to her feet and eyed her.

"I think she does like it," she said putting her hands on Emma's stomach.

"Mmmm-mmm-noooo" Emma tried to say around the gag. But she thought it sounded more like an affirmation than the denial she meant it to be.

Jen started tapping her fingers around her stomach making Emma's muscles tighten there. She got her fingers under the flannel and scratched her nails all the way up to the braided rope beneath Emma's breasts. Then she brought them back down in waving movements. She repeated the process over and over -- moving off to Emma's sides occasionally.

"Hmhm-Hmhm-Hmhm-Hmhm," Emma laughed uselessly trying to bend over and stop the tickles.

Jen found her rib bones and began rubbing them one after another with her tensed fingers. The fingers assaulting Emma's upper body felt much different. It tickled but the sensations didn't seem to travel through her like the ones on her feet. Instead it made her whimper and squirm as much as she could in the ropes.

Jen's fingers leapt up over the rope and scrabbled into both sides of Emma's breasts. She bit into the bikini top and screamed through her clenched teeth. The flannel over the silk of her bra allowed Jen's fingertips to glide around with ever increasing speed. She watched as the fingers started to move ever so slowly up. Jen moved closer to her, bringing her lips to Emma's ear. "This part was the worst for me," she whispered as her fingers fell into the pits under her arms.

"Ahhh-Hmhmhm. Nooo! Hmhmhmhmhm," Emma wined. Jen ignored her and rotated her fingers in Emma's armpits. She let her nails take over -- moving quickly in every direction sporadically. Emma closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth, falling into silent giggles.

Someone spoke but Emma couldn't make out the words through the sound of her muffled laughter. Lost in her mind, she was surprised when she suddenly felt a loosening around her chest. She wondered fleetingly if she was being freed and felt slightly disappointed. But she could still feel Cara switching between nails, fingers, and silken leaves on one foot while the redhead was wiggling three fingers between the toes on Emma's other foot.

One of Jen's hands was still exploring her right armpit with slow strokes, but her other hand was undoing the top few buttons on Emma's shirt. She separated the green fabric and grabbed the center bridge of Emma's silk bra -- pulling it free. Emma's boobs trembled when released, but they remained firmly lifted by the braided rope.

She blushed and looked away from her stiff, pink nipples as Jen's hands slipped into the sides of her shirt. She laughed as Jen searched around with tickling nails until finding the spot that made Emma scream, her side-boob. She focused on the spot, teasingly dragging the nails up the sides of her breasts. Then she'd jump back to the spot or up to her armpits.

Jen spent a lot of time investigating the ticklishness of her breasts and bare underarms with her fingers and nails. She seemed to be enjoying herself as Emma completely soaked the bikini top in spit. Her throat was starting to ache as much as her pussy.

"That looks like way too much fun," Cara said standing and moving Jen out of the way. She pushed her toward the spot she'd just vacated beneath Emma's large, dangling foot. Jen didn't complain and Emma felt a new sensation on her foot - wetness. She looked down and saw Jen's mouth wrapped around her first and second toes. Her tongue lapped between them as she sucked, and Emma felt her pussy contract involuntarily.

"Hmhmhmhmhm," she giggled as Cara caught her eye by waving the leaves in her face. Emma watched as she took a leaf in each hand and placed them on her biceps. She drew them down her arms exceedingly slowly. The pitch of Emma's laughter increased as they got lower and lower.

Once she reached Emma's armpits, Cara began wiggling the leaves back and forth. She kept them there for a long time as Emma screamed and tried to squirm. It made her body swing slightly which made the pressure increase and decrease with each motion.

Finally, Cara tucked the leaves into the belt strapped around Emma's head. She made a kissing motion and started using her fingers in Emma's armpits. All Emma could do was squeal. She switched after a few minutes, moving down to her side-boobs then her ribs and thighs. Cara's breasts shook in vigorous waves as she worked over Emma's pale, freckled skin with several minutes of intense tickling.

She unbuttoned Emma's jeans and slipped her hands inside - scribbling around her stomach with a mix of fingers and nails. Emma's muscles tightened as Cara drew her hands downwards - tracing her sharp nails over the top scallops of her panties. She pushed them aside with teasing strokes that made Emma want more.

She jumped suddenly back to Emma's underarms then to her inner thighs, keeping Emma completely unsure of what spot would be attacked next. She picked up the leaves in one hand -- adding it to the random chaos of her fingers and nails. She used the violet leaves all over Emma's upper body, ensuring she touched each of her most ticklish spots over and over.

Cara trailed the leaves around her thighs, sweeping them across her pussy over her panties. She did the same with her nails before jumping back to her stomach. She stuck a finger inside her belly button and wriggled it while circling the leaves around it.

Emma kept her eyes squeezed closed but had to watch anytime Cara got close to her nipples with those leaves. Cara gave her an evil grin each time then dragged the leaves somewhere else. Emma groaned as she felt her wetness soaking through the crotch of her jean shorts. She looked at each foot in turn as both were being sucked and tickled at once.

The leaves found her pussy again, making it tighten several times as the silk on lace on wetness became unbearable.

"Hmhm-Hmhm-Peeeeeease," she groaned between tired giggles.

"Awwww, what? You want me to stop?" Cara teased putting her nails right in the center of the wet spot on Emma's lace panties. She scraped her nails around it gently.

"Noooo-hmhmhmhmph-peeeease."

"Please what?" Cara said moving to tickle her inner thigh tendon.

"Mmmmmhmhmhmmmm," was Emma's only response.

She moved the leaves up, ignoring Emma's eagerly throbbing pussy and brushed them across her hard nipples instead. They got stiffer as if reaching for the leaves.

The softness rubbing across both nipples simultaneously along with the nails on her soles and tongues on her toes drove her wild. She felt her pelvis thrusting uselessly as every stroke of nail, tongue, finger, or leaf made her pussy convulse, edging closer. Drool began to drip from the leather belt in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh-hmhm-hmhm-please let me," Emma said around the bikini gag.

Cara gathered the leaves into one hand and stretched them out. Then she continued tickling Emma's breasts as her free hand disappeared below the tangle of leaves. Emma felt nails gliding across her panties and she cooed. Fingers snuck beneath the lace and found her hard, sopping wet clit. Two fingers slid between her lips, spreading them as a third finger began rubbing it back and forth slowly.

The speed increased steadily as she squeezed the other two fingers together around Emma's clit. Her head tilted back as all the sensations converged on her pussy. The pressure and motion on her needy pussy made her fall into an instant orgasm. She moaned and laughed -- grinding against Cara's hand as her fingers prolonged the ecstasy.

But soon the moans fell away, leaving only giggles as Emma was brought swiftly back to reality. Cara's fingers were still entwined in the folds of her pussy and wriggling like crazy. They seemed to be stimulating every nerve ending at once.

"Ohhhh-Hmhm-Hmhm-Nooooo-Hmhm-Stooooop!" But all the tickling continued.

Cara dropped the leaves and dove her nails into Emma's armpits instead. Jen and Katie both stopped their suckling of her toes and began scratching their nails across her soles quicker than ever. It tickled so much more, but Emma was still completely stuck.

She started yelling muffled obscenities around the soaked fabric and leather in her mouth. Her struggles made the tree shake as if in a violent wind storm while the three girls tickled her into a gasping giggly mess.

When she thought she might pass out from incessant laughter, they finally stopped. Her body went completely limp as she watched them start to untie her.

"What if she tells?" Jen said quietly working at a knot.

"She won't," Cara said winking at her. Emma wondered if she would too. "I think she'll be back this way again soon." The comment seemed to solidify something inside Emma. She came to the realization that Cara was right. Emma would come back through this way and pretend she didn't want to find them again.

12