All Comments on 'Leather and Lace'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Sometimes, we never know why, things just work. Awesome story, for what you put in and what you didn't. Extremely well done.

MastertronMastertronover 9 years ago

Loves is found by many in strange places not forced and not planned just Angles doing their thing

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

As simple and emotional as it is, I like this story. When going through depression, one gets that lost feeling -- what's the point in life sort of effect. Ciao!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Really well done

Hope to read more and more. Really love the way these two people mesh together. I know there is more to tell us. Will wait patiently

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Great Read*****

Thanks for sharing. I like your style!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY

Thank you.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
We all want to be held!

Everyone wants to be held and we all want to find",home"!

Short but nicely done and very complete. Just the way short story should be.

Also very true to PTSD it cuts you off from everyone else. You walk around behind a glass screen. Verbal abuse is harder to recover from than physical.

If you have suffered both you can cease to feel even human.

This is a good story. It does what s story should do...it gives you hope!

One day we will all find "home".

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Nice

We know that there really are almost-lost souls who swim through the edges of our world, but usually never find a resting place. It would nice to think that every once in a while the almost-lost find each other and make a whole soul. This story suggests that sometimes this may happen. Thanks for the hint of hope. 5*

McMahonSMcMahonSalmost 4 years ago
Open invitation to FTDS

Tara, Tara! This so needs fleshing out. It's the bare bones of an idea for an excellent story...and you can do it. Only three stars from me for this draft which you need to expand and which calls out for your sensitive understanding and treatment of what are sadly two all too prevalent social problems in today's society.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories