All Comments on 'Leather Straps'

by Redstones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy crap, Redstones!

Where can I get tickets for that ride? So very little around here is actually erotic. You blew out my ovaries on this one. Loved having a male pov that isn't all twisted gutter sadist. Three cheers for seduction! Part of me would have liked more about that brief moment of misunderstanding, but it worked so well to keep the flow going as you did. Damn, I want more of this. Please, sir, may we have another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Holy crap, that was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done...

I am extremely happy to see how carefully you cultivated the Dom in this piece. So many people lose the humanity to the "dark side" and forget that there is affection within the control. Your flow, your descriptions of sounds and access to Redstone's thoughts kept the story on a building heat. It moved unhurriedly, but didn't drag out either. I would love to read more. Beautifully done.

Silver.

iheartpiercingsiheartpiercingsabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

This was wonderfully written and highly erotic. This is how a master/sub relationship should work, rather than some of the abusive ones we see on here. I'm glad someone knows that there's supposed to be affection, if not love, as well.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerabout 8 years ago
A Master That Knows What He is Doing.

I am with everyone else in that the story was erotic because it did not involve rough treatment and they must be getting to know each other because she did fear him in one spot. There is no way of telling if he would have acted differently had she not cowered, he simply was hurt by her reaction, but his other actions would not indicate what she feared is what he intended. There is caring and if I am correct the sub is in the learning stages. I would also like a ticket as this Master knows what he is doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous