Leave Me Alone! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her parents notice the long steamy kiss and don't seem thrilled with me breathing let along being with their daughter. What a way to start with the in-laws.

I smile at her and she rubs her eyes clear. Dinner is nice, lots of talking and stories. Several were at the expense of Jane who blushed quite a bit. We all gather in a large room with many couches. Jane and I being younger stand, so the old people can sit. Her parents alternate opening the presents and get all kinds of weird things. Food, clothes, pottery, etc. The usual stuff for older rich people.

Jane's mom spoke as our gift came up, "I saw this box and it intrigued me enough that I kept it for last. I know a framed picture when I see one. I am intrigued to see if my daughter has clothes on or not." The crowd gave a huge laugh. "I have heard much fanfare about this young man. Now it is time to see if he has any real talent."

Jane, not to be outdone says, "You need to stop by my apartment sometime mom. His painting of me is the most cherished item I own. No pictures though, I don't want to be on the internet." Then she gave her famous smirking laugh.

Her mom rips the paper off. There is a tab on the box to unseal the box easily. She pulls the tab and one end of the box opens. Her husband holds the box as she pulls the painting out. It is facing her, meaning we can't see the painting. Her mother instantly tears up, she holds back on crying. Her father has a look of shock on his face with a mix of amazement.

Jane walks up to them, "He painted that in his apartment. Those windows are just like that. It took him only 90 minutes." I can see her mother asking "How?" "I stood on two chairs which he removed on canvas. It gave me that flying look."

Her mother asks, "What I meant is how did he get that look? It's perfect, it's exactly you."

Jane blushes and pauses, wondering if she should say anything. She does.

Jane spoke loudly, "He has an 8-inch monster in his pants. He made love to me for an hour and then painted me while naked." There is a collective gasp in the room. "You have to admit, nobody has ever painted or photographed me so accurately. I can't believe the emotions he caught in my face."

Her mother turns the painting around and there is an audible gasp again. Then there are a hundred comments like "that's amazing, I want one like that, incredible, stunning, I want to see her naked picture."

I tell my story, "Growing up I had nothing, I used pencils to draw anything and everything until I got good at it. It was the only positive thing in my life. A teacher, an ex-girlfriend, and a principal back home are funding me through college, so I could get away from home. I like painting and Jane seems to think I might have a future."

Her mom says, "We need to talk later. I would love to see more of your work and might want one of my husband and myself."

I reply, "It would be my honor."

For the next two hours, I discuss painting and some of the work I have done.

Jane's dad pulls me aside and asks, "Who does your mother work for?"

I big smile crosses my face, "You, sir. Jane made a phone call to HR and she started at the bottom with all the paralegals. She wanted my mom to earn everything she got which is why she never asked for favors and I assume didn't tell you. Last I heard she is reviewing contracts for you."

Her dad looks amazed, "Valorie is your mom?"

I add, "Her real name is Kim, the police set her up with a new identity for safety."

Her dad continues, "Jane has always been ... different, rebellious, but as you pointed out, wise beyond her years. I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. I knew all she needed was a good fucking." I almost fall over dead. "Steady there my boy. Just be nice to her and we will get along great."

I snidely ask, "Is a mere artist worthy of your daughter?"

He is sharp and retorts, "A mere artist no, an artist such as yourself, yes. Besides, I can't control her, and she is going to do what she wants anyways. I fear I may be in the market for a building soon, for Jane to sell works of art from around the world. I have had worse investments."

I sharply reply as well, "I hear she has her eye on a new artist and has exclusive rights to his work. She is sharp, it may end up being one of your better investments." Her dad smiles large at that.

Jane comes and takes me away, "My dad likes you. You impressed him. That's not easily done so quickly. The party is long past done, let's make our escape. I need to take you home and thank you properly for the present, for the nice speech, and because I want your big cock. Next weekend is the art show, I need your homework by Thursday, so I can get it framed. I will stop by early Thursday night, have them ready to go."

Chapter 8 - Finishing Homework

I know when Jane said she wanted a picture of a student she wanted a naked one. I just can't show a naked picture of someone that did not give me permission. It is early afternoon, after my classes. I head to a local park that has a pond. This is my park picture. I sit on the ground and look at the reflecting pond in front of me. I paint an illusion. Is the foreground the pond reflecting the city or the real city? There is one car in the painting and it has a license plate. The mirror image has the letters backward. It's the only way you can tell.

There are two young children playing near their mother. They are close in age and facial features, one is a girl and one is a boy. I paint their likeness with half of the boy on the right side and half of the girl on the left side. With similar facial features, it is an interesting contrast. The face looks like the same person yet not quite. Everything else is far different. That is my student picture.

I go home, and dinner is ready for me, we eat immediately. They marvel at my pictures. As we finish Lizzy prepares two more canvases and Stacy preps my paints. I guess I am painting tonight.

Lizzy says, "I always wanted you to paint me on the edge of the bed. I am on my stomach and my two arms holding my head in an inverted V. My fingers are interlaced under my chin."

Lizzy starts to undress.

I tell Lizzy, "You don't have to undress, I can just paint you."

Lizzy looks at me differently now like she is hurt and says, "You paint better after sex. Even if you don't need this to paint me, I NEED this to quench MY needs. Get your ass up here and fuck me like you mean it. You are going to be rough with me and spank me. You can do anything you want me to and any hole is open for your use."

Is this really my shy sister? Where the hell did this come from? She is naked and up on the bed in doggie position. I shed my clothes quickly and mount my sister. I do like to eat pussy, but she isn't in the mood. She wants me to treat her like mom but that isn't going down. I won't hurt her like that. Not now, not ever.

It takes some time to slide into her. She is wet, that helps. There is fire and lust in her eyes. She doesn't want teasing. I slowly push into my cute sister. She lets out a groan of satisfaction.

Lizzy screams out, "Too fucking long. I need this bad."

My sister has had an active sex life, she takes me in easily. Who would have guessed? I start my thrusting in and backing out motion over and over. I slap her ass hard. She growls like a lion. I start thrusting harder. Lizzy is sweating and pushing back in time with me, I slap her ass harder. She is loving this.

Lizzy is able to talk, "Oh my, that feels wonderful. So much better than my dildos. I love the flexibility as it adapts to me and winds it's way up into my lungs. Damn, that thing is huge. Not the longest I have seen but the biggest when you add length plus girth. It almost feels like a Coke can going into me. I ... am ... getting ... close. Speed ... up!"

Lizzy is grunting with each thrust into her hole. Her body is shaking. I slap her ass twice more and she hits the moon like a rocket. She lets out a yell that hits eight different notes. Amazingly she never passes out, she is high as a kite, a wound-up top that is ready to be set free. She uses the washroom to flush my cum out and then gets dressed in a pretty yet simple sundress. It shows off her curves and breasts although she doesn't show anything. She is just inside the line of decency.

She sits on the tile floor and pulls her legs up to her body, so she can wrap her arms around them. She then looks up at me with the most adorable and innocent look on her face. I take just 45 minutes to capture her and it is perfect. I half want to keep this one myself. In the dictionary, this picture is next to the word innocence. The picture is that perfect.

Meanwhile, Stacy is on the bed, naked, knees bent, and legs spread. She looks recently shaved. This is going to be fun. Like a leopard stalking its prey, I slink up to the bed and then slowly crawl up to my sister. I try mom's ice cream cone method and like mom, my victim came almost immediately. She is extremely excited. I give her a few seconds before I try my techniques. I use a much narrower tongue and less stiffness to lick the inside and outside of her pussy lips. I lick from her rectum to her clit. Back and forth, I lick her lips.

Expectedly, she orgasms again. Her legs are down now, she can't hold them up. I go in deeper and brush her clit with my palm. She is on fire. Stacy's tits are rounder and stick out like fake ones. I start mauling them and tweaking her nipples. She is mewing like a baby kitten. She is bucking up and down on the bed. All the signs of a massive orgasm, if I am right. She is fighting her inevitable orgasm, it's a losing battle. I slurp louder, and she explodes with energy. She throws me to the side and her body shakes for a minute before calming down. She lays motionless for a few minutes.

As she lay motionless, I start thrusting into her tight tunnel. She is the best fuck of the four women in my life. With Stacy, I use long strokes in an easy, leisurely pace. We are in no rush and she wants to take her time and enjoy this. I am enjoying this just as much as Stacy is. I am almost mechanical at my pace and I love this feeling. I won't keep up this pace much longer, I have needs. Stacy is breathing very heavily. It sounds like it hurts, yet, I can see the huge smile on her face. She is enjoying this very much. Not sure I have EVER seen her this happy.

Suddenly, her look changes. She looks serious and desperate. Her mouth opens but no sound escapes. She is just on the edge of an orgasm. I quickly pick up the speed and slam fast into her. She is already on the edge and I need that, so I can blow my five ropes of cum deep into my sister. Her pussy clamps down on me and she goes rigid, her smile increases as she watches me. She never takes her eyes off me.

It's about 10 minutes before Stacy gets up, showers and then comes out in only a pair of shorts. She stands up next to a wall and wraps an arm around her body hiding the lower half of her breasts. The top part and her areolas and a bit of nipple are visible. Her other arm is up and behind her head. Her face turns slightly so it isn't straight on. That killer smile is there.

I have to ask, "Are you sure about this? A lot of people are going to see you."

Stacy looks me square in the eyes, "I know exactly what I am showing, and I am comfortable with that and the way you will paint me."

This will certainly spice up the showing some. I wasn't thrilled with the pose or the arm placement. However, her face and smile are the best I have ever done. It is spooky, like she is looking back at you. In one day I finish four of the five pictures I need. This is going great. We are all tired, we go to bed. Stacy doesn't even start on the bed, she comes straight to me now and we sleep on the couch.

+++++

Tuesday it rains all day. It is cold and damp, my paints didn't flow right so I give up. We have a nice dinner and discuss what to do with my last painting. Nothing sounds good. Nothing yelled, "paint me". I am getting worried.

+++++

Wednesday I am sitting around thinking of a subject. Nothing. I go out onto the balcony and look out on the city. Street lights are on. Cars and buses are moving around. Sirens are running somewhere. A bus stops and opens the door with that distinctive sound. Then something caught my ear, a motorcycle. Perfect!

I stand in the corner with the back of my canvas to my family. They are curious but I don't let them look. I take two hours to make this masterpiece. When I finish, I am both physically and emotionally drained. I turn the picture around. Shock and tears run down their faces.

On the painting is a sleek yet dirty black motorcycle. In the driver's seat is my dad. Bloody around the mouth from a fight, drunk, and exhausted. He is barely able to sit in the seat. He is unkept, dirty, scruffy, wearing three-day-old clothes. No helmet but lots of aged leather gear. Everything about him and the bike is tattered and tired. Dad has an expression of not giving a shit and too tired to care what you think. A cigarette is barely hanging from his lip. That, in a nutshell, is dad, no family in the picture. Somehow, I captured his charisma in that painting, you want to be his friend.

Mom brakes down from seeing the picture. I turned it back around to save her from looking at it more.

None of us sleep well that night.

Chapter 9 - Lets Show Some Art

Thursday came around as did Jane to pick up my paintings. She is furious with me for not taking one of the nude students up until I explain why. Once she thought about it she knew I was right. I can tell she is excited by the paintings. She has a critical eye and agreed with my assessment that only Stacy's wasn't perfect yet was the best because of her face and smile. She brought help to carry the paintings and they are on their way to get framed. I am to be ready at 4:00 PM on Saturday when she and her limo will come for me. I'm excited.

+++++

4:00 PM Saturday, Jane is at our door all dressed up in a silver dress and enough diamonds on her to buy a small country. It's about an hour drive to the expensive part of town. A big gallery has a special show on tonight featuring new artists. Sheets are hiding the regular paintings to show off the mini-collections of newly discovered artists. I am at Jane's side. She introduces me to many people. She knows everyone in the entire city. She laughs, listens, and then moves on. It's an artform she has mastered.

It's a huge place and there is a lot of nice stuff here. Paintings, drawings, sculptures, all kinds of styles from classic to crap. But none of it is mine. I am starting to get nervous, was it not good enough? Jane senses my anxiety and holds me tighter. She whispers in my ear to relax, it's ok. I can't. I am sweating and nervous. I try to take deep breaths, but it doesn't help. I can see the last wall and it has fruit baskets on it. I am devastated.

Jane asks me with a cute smile on her face, "Where is everyone? No people in this area."

She continues leading me towards the back. As we get closer I can tell there is a room to the right, a hallway. There is more. It's a huge room where there is a woman up on a stage talking about the paintings. The paintings are spaced 10 feet apart allowing people can gather around. The room is dark but there is a spotlight on each painting. I notice there are six paintings. Jane has her parents painting here as well."

When I turn the corner with Jane, the lady on stage gets excited and asks us to come up. She introduces me and then she peppers me with questions about my inspiration and many details in the pictures. They had the park pond picture upside down and I showed them how I can tell. I noticed each of my paintings has a $1,250.00 price tag on it. Her parent's picture has no price tag, "Not for sale". Someone is sniffing glue, I am a student, the rest of these people are professionals.

Jane whisks me away to meet her parents again. They are super nice to me, but they had also been drinking more than they should have. Jane leaves me with her parents and snuck off somewhere. About twenty minutes later she came back with a huge smile on her face. I know not to ask.

We go back to the limo and Jane give orders to the driver, "Joe, you know I love you like a second father. However, tonight I want the window up and for you to drive aimlessly around town for a while. Pretty sure you will know when to take us home." She giggles as the window between the driver and us goes up.

Jane continues, "You were awesome tonight. When I dropped your stuff off they were like, oh swell, more paintings. Ho hum. Then I took out my parent's painting, and they were all mute. Finally, one asks if I have more of this unbelievable art. I start taking them out of the wrapping and they were drooling. Obviously, you were the star tonight. But right now, I have needs. And you have the prescription I need. Please apply a generous dose."

I remove my coat, she takes off a shoe. I remove my tie, she removes a shoe. I remove my shirt and she removes her panties. I remove my pants and shoes and she unzips her dress. I remove my boxers and help her remove her dress. She has no bra on but that was obvious already with that dress.

She wants me to fuck her good. I lay her on the floor of the vibrating car, pull up her legs, then spread them apart. I bend over and start lapping her outer lips. The vibrations in the car are doing half my job. In 30 minutes I get her off six times. She is gasping for breath and begs for mercy. I grant her mercy.

I turn her over into doggie and slip inside of her. She moans as I shove my man meat into her slot. I get a big "OH!" as our bodies meet, I am all in.

Jane requests, "I am so fucking horny right now, I want you to pound the fuck out of me. Make me yours, mark me, own me. Make me hurt so good."

Not one to disappoint a woman, I pound the fuck out of her. The moving of the car does not help. Start, stop, turn, change lanes. We bounce around, however, it makes it more interesting. I am all in and am fucking her as hard as I can. She is sweating bullets, breathing heavy, and grunting with each thrust into her body. At the bottom of her neck, I latch on with my mouth to mark her. I slap her ass hard like I am at the Kentucky Derby riding a horse. Faster, faster. I pump faster.

I hear a "Grrrrrrrrr" increasing in pitch, she is close. I am close. I grab her hair and pull back. Her back arches, she is moving back to me, nothing to hold on to. At that moment I shoot six heavy ropes of baby batter into Jane's raw pussy. She clamps down on me and wails like a banshee.

She then screams, "Oh fuck that was great!"

We sit in the back of the car, on the floor, naked, holding each other. Jane's phone rings.

Jane says, "Hello. Yes. Yes. I did. You did what? No fucking way. Yes. Yes. Thank you. Goodbye." Turns off her phone. She screams. "No fucking way, unbelievable. Every painting of yours sold tonight."

I am thinking in my head, 5 x 1250 = $6,250.

I say, "Six grand is a lot of money. That sure will help."

Jane gives me that look, "Remember when I left you? I went back to your paintings and added a zero to each painting. Then Ava, the owner, she added one more. She takes 20% of the gross and after taxes, you will end up with about $350,000. She said you can stop by tomorrow to pick up your check."

Stunned, speechless, unable to move. This is the greatest day of my life. I hug Jane and cry. The last few weeks have seen a dramatic change in my life. Jane starts to dress. I do the same. She uses the intercom to talk to the driver, "we are ready." Two minutes later we pull up to my building. It's very late, Stacy is in the bed asleep. I am quiet and get on the couch. I quickly fall asleep.

Chapter 10 - Wanted: Dead or Alive

I wake up the next morning because a guy throws me out of bed. He punches me in the face, kicks me in the ribs, hits me again in the face, hits me in the ribs, and hits me some more. I know these guys, they are friends of my dad. They are screaming at us, "Where is your mother. We want that slut." I hear the neighbors bang on the wall, "We called 911". I am unconscious before help arrives.