Leave Me Alone! Pt. 02

Story Info
More painting, a lot more sex, including girlfriend's family.
15.5k words
4.73
53.2k
159

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

*****

Chapter 7 - A New Muse

The alarm goes off early in the morning like it does every day. I moan and sit up. Stacy does the same, it's cute. She stands up and helps me up. I walk to the washroom for a pee and shower and she is right behind me. I pee and then strip so I can take a shower. She has already removed her panties and is adjusting the water temperature. I walk in, she closes the curtain, then joins me in the shower.

I smell bacon cooking, that must be Lizzy. Stacy cleans me efficiently while I do my hair. We finish in half the time. Mom is naked, waiting for us to finish. We leave the water on, step out, and mom steps in. Stacy dries me off and then herself while I dress.

Stacy is acting like a crazy butler or something. Later we will figure that out. Lizzy drops a bagel in the toaster as she finishes the eggs. She sets out three plates of eggs and bacon with toast. She butters the bagel and stands by the door. Mom grabs it as she is running out the door.

I sit across the table from my sisters and they stare at me like they are ready to giggle. This is a bizarre day, I eat breakfast and leave for school without a word. I see Jane during the day but give no hints about tonight. She looks worried, my smile restores her confidence.

+++++

I meet Jane after her last class and we walk to my place. It's about 4:00 PM, mom won't be home for a while. We walk in and Stacy is cleaning the floors while Lizzy is peeling and cutting vegetables for tonight's dinner. She has taken over the cooking and is serious about it.

Jane and I sit on the couch. Lizzy serves us glasses of water with ice. She returns to cooking without saying a word. Jane looks at me, I shrug my shoulders.

With an uncertain voice, "It's been weird around here the last few days. Not necessarily in a bad way but different than normal." I change the subject. "So, any word on mom at work?"

Jane looks defensive, "I only told the HR lady that I knew someone. I did not explain the relationship or say she was special. I wanted her to make her own name. The first day one of the guys tried to put her in her place and explain that he was the big cheese. Your mother in a very calm and professional manner explained that he was wrong and then spent twenty minutes ripping the quality of his work.

"Yesterday they had her review contracts and she found several significant errors that will be embarrassing to fix but will be fixed to protect our clients. She is a very sharp lawyer, she will do well. Without your dad hampering her career, the sky is the limit."

I make her sit on the couch while I put some paintings on easels for her to review.

I take the cover off the painting, "This is last night's model. No breasts and lots of muscles made it a challenge. I think it's good. My family saw her leaving and pointed out that her face and hair didn't look like this walking out." I unveil the next painting. "This is from memory, a more realistic pose."

Jane lets out a gasp, "That is amazing. I know that look. I can feel it now."

I smile, "I am glad you said that because, ..." I unveil the last picture. "I painted you the correct way as well, so you can always remember that feeling. This is yours if you want it."

Jane tears up, then lunges at me putting her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. We share a soft, sensual kiss. She melts in my arms. Her head falls to my shoulder and she hugs me hard. I hear Stacy and Lizzy say "Awwwwww."

Jane softly requests, "My parents have an anniversary coming up. Would you paint me with clothes? Something special. Something different. Something that will force them to hang it in their stuffy old house because it's so irresistible."

I reply, "I will do anything for you. Any suggestions?"

Jane, "I want you to be creative. Expand your horizons. You need to appeal to an older group for this one ..." Then she adds, "... and I need clothes." She giggles.

We discuss possibilities until mom shows up.

Lizzy announces, "Dinner is ready."

+++++

After dinner, the dishes wait for later. Mom and my sisters sit on the couch. Jane sits on my lap as I am in a chair across from my family.

As expected, mom starts the questioning, "Jane, the other day you claimed to love my son." Jane nods her head yes. "Yet, you are pimping him out to other women. From what I saw, they are enjoying your generosity enormously. Why are you doing this?"

Jan explains the facts, "Your son was inexperienced when I met him. I had even less experience. I wanted him to learn to please a woman from a variety of perspectives."

Mom continues, "Did you have other motives?"

Jane continues, "Yes. His work is better after sex. He captures things in a unique way. It's something that can help him improve his skills and make him a better artist."

Mom brings it home, "You're full of shit. You do love him but your own insecurities about your ability to perform are bullshit. You have everything he needs. You have a brain, your body is almost perfect, and you care more about him than yourself. He doesn't need other women, he needs you. He is learning about sex from these girls. You can teach him something more important. You can teach him about love. Like he experiments with painting to improve, he needs you to experiment with sex, to make it better."

Moms attitude changes now to a caring mother, "I understand how you feel. I was the same way with my husband and it hurt our relationship. I ruined my son's childhood to the point he says, 'Leave Me Alone!' when we needed him. I don't want you making the same mistake. You are special, I see that. You need to be his boyfriend for good and bad. You need to experience, explore, and expand the love you two have, not sharing it with women lesser than you."

Now, mom is shy, "If you are really concerned about the bedroom, I have experienced an enormous variety of things I liked and hated. I can guide you in anything sexual and suggest enough new stuff to keep you going for decades. You are good enough, don't sell yourself short. Don't sit at home when you could be riding his cock. Do you have a counter?"

Jane is choked up, "He has so much talent. I don't want to hold him back. He needs variety."

Mom fires back, "There are four of us that will do anything for him. That is more than he needs as long as you're here."

Now it really gets interesting as Jane reverses direction, "Why did you fuck him?"

Mom is completely blindsided. She stares at me. She is furious.

I am amused and explain, "I am in love with this woman. I don't think it's good to lie to her, especially when I have sex with someone else."

Mom shoots back, "That wasn't so much sex as it was allowing Mark to take his anger out on me and hurt me. It doesn't make us even, but I needed to do something to make up for my past. I know he won't hit me so how else can I get him to hurt me and cause me pain?"

Jane retorts, "Didn't you just lecture me on my insecurities and humiliation. I was hurting myself. This story sounds familiar."

My turn to speak, "I think it's my turn now. You two are so similar it's almost funny. The point of this exercise isn't to point fingers and make you feel even worse about yourselves. I planned this. I want both of you to see your flaws, face them, and then move on. Jane, you don't need to share me, you can keep me for yourself. Mom, you don't need to punish yourself, dad did that enough already. I demand that you two stop feeling sorry for yourself. Let's move forward in a constructive way. If you can do that, the benefits are out of this world. If you can't, I won't be long for this world. I need you two. I am a shy quiet loner. You both give me strength. You both make me a better person."

Now I distract them, "It's time to do something amazing. I am going to paint a painting for Jane's parent's anniversary. She wanted something special and I know what I want to do now."

I have a corner studio. On two of my walls, I have a 20 x 20-foot window. They both share a common corner edge. Each window is really sixteen smaller windows with a very small metal frame separating each pane of glass. From a distance, it looks almost like a single large window. Up close you can see that each pane catches the light slightly different.

I give orders, "Lizzy, prepare a canvas, Stacy, prepare my paints. Mom, I want two kitchen chairs spaced a foot apart, centered, in front of that window. Jane wants to borrow that blue slinky dress you bought for work. She will need bright red lipstick as well. I will prepare Jane."

I grab Jane and put her over my shoulder. She bellows a happy scream as I lift her and throw her on the bed.

I say in my sexiest, deepest voice, "Tonight I graduate."

I pull up her legs and remove shoes, socks, pants, and panties. Her legs are hanging off the side of the bed. I part her legs and her head goes back. She is expecting me to enter her. I don't, I get on my knees and gently, softly, tenderly, use my lips to kiss and lick her pussy lips. Almost immediately she orgasms. I don't dare stop. I continue tracing my tongue around her flower, never leaving her skin. When I do, I attack her clit for a while.

I am stronger than I should have been, she orgasmed again. While she is enjoying that, I roll her over and stick my nose in her crack and lick her lips over to the brown star. I massage the brown star with my tongue and then run back to her lips. Again, I flip her over and start a blindingly fast attack on her pussy bringing yet another orgasm. She is leaking like a river. She is breathing hard and getting frustrated because I won't let up.

I stop long enough to strip and then enter Jane.

I yell out to mom, "I will need a fan in front of the windows on the side and on the ground pointing up."

I start fucking Jane slowly. She still needs to adjust to my size and we are not having a repeat of last night. Not with Jane. My hips are doing the work, I am pushing in and out at a nice rate. My family watches me with mouths open. I am fucking Jane in front of them and I am naked. They see my huge cock ramming into Jane and causing her to moan and grunt. They are mesmerized at the length and thickness.

Jane can't speak, her breathing is uneven. Her eyes open, I see the longing and desire in her eyes. She is waiting for me. I have been holding back for her. It has been agony, I can't leave her unfinished. The moment my first rope of cum hits her womb, she orgasms hard. For the first time, she screams out in excitement. Then her body overwhelms her, and she goes limp. Eyes still open and a slow smile spreads across her face. Oh my, that is precious.

While Jane is still unable to move, mom picks her up and applies lipstick. Together, we put the dress over her head as she regains control and assists. The dress is too big, but it works. Lots of cleavage.

I command, "Jane, I want you on the chairs, one foot on each chair, hands on your hips, looking straight at me. I want the fan moving her dress and hair but softly. You might have to point it partially away rather than straight at her. Last thing, I want your naughty girl look. You're dressed up but you have cum running down your legs because I just fucked you, and now you are talking to your parents about a can of soup."

90 minutes later and I have exactly what I want. I removed the chairs, so it looks like she is flying. The city in the background is breathtaking. Yet the star of the painting is obviously the woman on the canvas. She has a hint of naughty, nice, innocent, and mischief on her face.

Jane is in tears when she sees it.

She hugs me and whispers in my ear, "It's exactly what I wanted. Thank you. I will have it framed and wrapped and then present it at their anniversary party we are attending."

My mom and sisters think it is awesome as well and hug both Jane and me.

Mom looks shy when she asks, "You have painted Jane, and you are going to paint your sisters for your project. I don't have anything of me. I certainly don't have the body of those three, I have twenty years on them. I would like a portrait of just my head. Feel free to hide the age lines."

Lizzy starts preparing another canvas.

I am still sitting in the chair trying to decide if I should do the picture. Do I follow my routine? Has she earned it yet? How will Jane feel?

Jane can see the emotions running through my mind, she makes the decision for me. Jane has a smile on her face as she gets up on the edge of the bed and spreads her legs wide.

Jane looks at mom, "Before he fucks you, there is a price to pay. Come over here and lick me to an orgasm or three."

Mom's jaw drops to the floor. I am positive she has been with other women, dad would not pass on that opportunity. Mom slithers over to Jane with a finger pressed against her teeth. She is debating or at least making it look like she is. I know better. Mom kneels in front of Jane and starts with the ice cream method. Wide tongue lapping at her cunt. I never do that, its driving Jane wild. She uses a finger to clamp the sides of her clit and push up while sliding her fingers along the sides of her clit. Jane explodes.

Mom keeps up the session with Jane but stands up and bends at the waist. I assume this is my summoning. I move in position. My mom is munching my girlfriend, yes, I am rock hard. This time I slowly ease my way into mom and I feel her relax. She thought I was going to hurt her again. Mom is still working her way around Janes slit. It's harder now with me distracting her. She seems determined to get her off again.

I slow down, it's easier for mom to concentrate on Jane. It's very important to me that Jane gets lots of pleasure. My sisters giggle at each other and they sneak their way on to the bed. Their clothes are still on but that doesn't stop them from latching their lips onto one of Jane's breasts. I hear sucking sounds. Mom is grunting now. Jane is out of her mind, she is thrashing on the bed before she goes limp.

Mom motions for the girls to stop immediately. Stacy gives Jane a kiss on the lips before retreating to the couch again. Mom is sweaty, her hair is a mess, but she is loving this. I am going as fast as I can. It's only moments more before I blast inside of mom which causes her to have a hard orgasm. She catches her breath and then holds it. Only a little breath escapes every moment she is like this. Her legs collapse, and her arms are like paper, no bones.

Jane grabs a pillow and rolls on to her side. She has no energy left, her tank is empty. Mom gets up with my help and makes it over to a chair that we placed in front of a white wall. She is more like a drunk, stumbling as she tries to walk. She plops herself down. Her head is in the back of the chair and looks close to being asleep. Yet her eyes are alive and active. This is her pose and she freezes.

I tell mom, "You have to keep your age lines. You aren't 21. Your body, mind, and wisdom are all reflective of that. A 43-year-old woman with no age lines likes looks like a freak. Nature is what it is. You are still good looking even with the lines. It makes you more distinguished and not like the little teenyboppers you are working with."

"I am drawing you and trying to capture your essence and the way you look right now which is divine. There is a glow around you of ... happiness. Something I have not seen before. It looks good on you. Thank you for showing Jane a fantastic time, it seems evident that she enjoyed it."

A little over an hour later and I finish. Mom is a challenge because of her age. The women I have been painting have been young with perfect skin. Mom is older with age lines and uneven skin that has a pattern of age. Young women have soft moist skin. It is just different. Her eyes are different than a young woman's. She understands her place better and is more comfortable with herself. It is fascinating.

Mom falls to tears looking at the picture. Jane is up now and looking at the picture.

Jane admires the painting, "You sure have improved in the last year. This is the type of artwork that makes money. The kind of money you can raise a family on. I need to go. Since tomorrow is Saturday let's get my painting framed and get you some clothes for Sunday when you meet my parents. I will even buy us lunch."

+++++

Saturday is a whirlwind of framing, wrapping, having people talk crazy about my painting. We go out to lunch before Jane buys me a suit, shirt, dress shoes, and a real tie. I couldn't get away with a clip-on. I also get my hair done at some fancy place. She knew everyone there and showed pics from her phone of my paintings. The nudes got the rave reviews.

Sunday, Jane wanted me to herself, I dress up at her place. Shave, shower, suit, and tie. I am ready. Two hours later and Jane comes out with curls in her long hair and a long slinky dress showing off half of her breasts. I am instantly a wolf in heat which makes her quite happy. A stretch limo picks us up. I am not drinking tonight, I skip the bubbly. I want to make sure I don't act like an ass.

We arrive at a close intimate party of the family's 200 closest friends. I glue myself to Jane and she introduces me to friends, family, and other special people like politicians and business partners. All in all, everyone was very civil and treated me well even though I am just a lowly starving artist. Jane is very cordial to everyone and didn't seem to take offense at their jabs at my profession. Just the opposite, it seemed to make her happier.

The main reception ended at 4:00 PM. The family stays for the dinner and the presents portion of the night. There are about fifty for dinner. Bob, her dad, stands up and thanks us for showing up for the anniversary of two old people. I like him already. But then he mentions that they are all family, and nobody knows me. So please John, just stand up in front of 50 strangers and tell them about yourself. That isn't intimidating is it?

Jane is furious at the pressure her father put on me. I kiss her softly on the lips, hold her hand to reassure her, and then stand up to address the family.

I clear my throat and then make sure I speak up loud and strong, so everyone can hear me. I am scared shitless, but I want to look good for Jane and the belief she has had in me all along.

I start with a thank you. "Thank you all for inviting me to your lovely home and getting a chance to meet everyone. I hope there isn't a test at the end where I have to match faces and names, there sure are a lot of you." That got a laugh. "I was born to a biker dad and lawyer mom. My family despised me. I was only good for work. I never had music, a computer or TV growing up. I only recently got a cell phone. A few weeks ago, a biker gang murdered my father and I am now hosting the family I hate while trying to hide from a biker gang that wants to kill my mom and sisters. That's the realities of life."

"But all is not lost in my life. I have a beacon in my life, a ... friend, that believes in me. She is beautiful and wise. She has been my best friend and shown me the light on many a dark night." I blush. "I didn't mean to say that she ..." They laugh at me. "Ok, I have inserted my foot deep enough. Time to stop and say thank you again for allowing me to help celebrate the anniversary of two wonderful people."

I pick up my wine glass, "To Bob and Sally, may you have many more nights like tonight. Cheers!" Everyone toasts and says cheers. I sit down. A host of people start serving dinner.

Jane has tears running down her face, she whispers in my ear, "I am so sorry they did that to you. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. You, however, were awesome. That was a magnificent speech. You were funny, real, sad, mad, that was awesome, everyone here will respect you more for it. I love you so much." She then gave me a good hard kiss on the lips.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers