Leave Me Alone! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally then strips Bob. Years of practice and his willingness help a lot. Sally then steps behind mom and hugs her. Sally's hands go to mom's breasts and she squeezes them. Her arms go around mom and she sticks her tongue in moms ear as she whispers something in her ear. Sally unbuttons mom's blouse, button by button, then pulls it off. She unzips her skirt and lets it fall. The wet spot on her panties is visible.

Sally slips a finger inside the panties and inserts a finger into mom's slit. Mom moans and bucks her hips. Sally's hand comes out and unclasps the bra. She pulls the straps off the shoulders and it falls free releasing the second set of large breasts of the night. Sure, they sag, gravity is a constant. But even with the sag, they are big and squeezable and a dream to have pushed into you. Sally bends her legs so that her body lowers itself. As she does she takes mom's panties down with her hands while Sally's tongue slides down mom's ass. Mom giggles at that.

Sally taunts her daughter, "Now, wasn't that much better than just stripping?"

Jane looks beat, her mother is right, but she can't let her have the last word.

Jane smugly replies, "I got to hand it to you old experienced people, you know how to get things started. However, we look better, perform better, and we have a secret weapon." She licks her lips sexily. I hiss for effect.

Jane is wearing a dress, so I help her start the unzipping. She struts in full view of all, in the center of the group. She wiggles her hips and arches her back, thrusting out her chest. In this pose, she finishes undressing and the dress slowly slides off her body with little prompting. Her stunned parents stand in awe. No bra. No panties. No hair.

Janes puts a finger to her mouth and says, "I am a bad girl."

Jane stands in front of Lizzy. She grabs her behind the head, by the hair, and pulls her close for a hot steamy kiss. She releases Lizzy and pulls the sundress over her head. A nice matching purple set of lingerie is remaining. The latch is in front. Jane holds the orbs together and then using a thumb, releases the latch. She reveals a single breast. She kisses and then sucks the nipple. Lizzy moans and shudders on her feet. The bra drops and Jane latches on to the other nipple. She pulls away, we can see the breasts standing out. Slowly, Jane descends to her knees and thus releasing the breasts for our viewing.

They are magnificent, almost no sag. They are round like melons, they don't flatten like you would expect. Once on her knees, she pulls down the panties. As her shaved slit becomes visible, Jane attacks it with her tongue. It only takes two minutes to get Lizzy off. Jane's face is wet with pussy juice. Sally looks shocked.

Stacy is a repeat of Lizzy, but she orgasms almost immediately. Jane has a lot of fun with my sisters but now her eyes are devouring me. Her eyes are ablaze with fire. She did my sisters, she knew I would be hard as a rock. I am. She uses a finger, points at my arms and then points up. I reach my arms up high. She uses her hand from the open position to bending, like at the waist. I bend over at the waist. She pulls my shirt off. I stand back up. She stands behind me like she is going to help me pee. She removes the belt then unzips my pants.

I kick my shoes off. She rolls my pants down and I kick them off. I lift my foot and she removes the socks. Mom and Sally's eyes are staring at my bulge.

Jane laughs at a memory, "The first time I did this I almost got a black eye."

She moves her head to the side and teasingly, in slow motion removes my shorts. Once my head passes the boxer's waist-band, it pops up. Her parent's eyes bulge out of their heads. Mom and my sisters are pure lust. Jane smiles, she owns it.

Jane taunts Sally, "You may have the experience at stripping, but I own this monster."

Jane stands up and takes me by the hand and leads us over to Stacy and takes her by the hand. She leads us back to the bed.

Jane says to Stacy, "Lay down on the side of the bed, head on pillows."

Stacy gets up on the bed and lays down on her back. She looks nervous. Jane gets up on the bed over Stacy's legs, so she can eat pussy. Stacy smiles now, so does Jane.

Jane says to me, "I am going to be eating pussy so go easy as you fuck me."

I get up on the bed and start lazily fucking Jane. Stacy is already moaning, she won't last long.

Sally gets in the bed in a missionary position and Bob follows her. He starts fucking her much more eagerly than I am Jane. He stares at us a lot. Especially, how I am plowing his daughter. He pulls out of Sally, she has a look of horror on her face. He flips her over, ignoring her protests. He thrusts into her harder than before. Immediately she is moaning and smiling devilishly.

Sally eggs Bob on, "Look at your daughter. Those young beautiful tits and that huge wonderful cock plowing her tight cunt. His sisters are adorable, the most perfect tits I have ever seen. Is that why you turned me over, so you can feel like him?"

Bob is embarrassed now. He concentrates on Sally. He pushes harder and faster, she is moaning now. No longer able to talk and embarrass him. He is horny, much more than normal, he looks like a teen again. He has a silly happy look on his face.

Stacy orgasms from Jane's attention. After she recovers, Stacy gets up and is replaced by Lizzy. Jane eagerly goes after her slit with her tongue. Like Stacy, Lizzy is quickly moaning at Jane's ability.

Bob and Sally yell out in unison as they both orgasm. Bob will be sidelined a while, did they plan this? Sally gets out of bed and pushes Bob to the foot of the bed. She then goes to mom and takes her by the hand and leads her to the bed where she wants mom to lay down on her back. Sally climbs on top and they start with soft light kisses. Both sets of hands go to the opposite breasts and play with the nipples. Both women start moaning and breathing hard.

Sally breaks the kiss and repositions mom, she is now on an angle. I find this odd. Sally gets back on the bed but backward and over mom. They engage in a 69. Their both engaged orally with the other's pussy and lapping at it eagerly. Mom had more experience, but Sally seemed to be doing ok. I now understand why they're at an angle, it's so Bob can see everything. They are quickening his recovery, and this seems to be working. Hell, it's working on me.

Lizzy blows up with an orgasm. Lizzy gets up and then Jane follows her. Huh? Jane lays down on the bed like Lizzy was. She has Stacy come back and take Janes old position on top. Stacy eagerly starts in on Jane. She has longer hair so, from my point of view, it is awesome to see her hair all over Jane's body. There is a pussy in front of me, I stick my cock in. Same speed as with Jane.

Bob's eyes are huge with realization. Sally and mom are oblivious of his look. Sally looks at Bob. She moves the 69 so she is on her back, head on the pillows, mom facing the headboard. Sally nods at her husband. He looks surprised. She nods her head. He points at mom. She nods her head again. He looks like a child in a candy shop.

Bob pulls up behind mom and in one quick thrust, thrusts his cock into mom. She felt him moving around but assumed he was going to enter his wife. Mom is now moaning the loudest and yelling "YES". She arches her back and Bob cups her breasts. He is slamming into her hard and fast. Sally is playing with her clit using her hands. Mom will soon explode.

Stacy explodes on our side of the bed. Lizzy quickly pushes her over and takes her place. She wants cock and to eat pussy. Jane has been surprisingly quiet. Later I would find out that between my fucking her and my sisters eating her pussy, she had about a dozen small orgasms.

Bub grunts and shoots his load into mom. She orgasms and screams in ecstasy. The three of them look worn out. Bob lays in between Sally and mom. They curl up together watching us. I speed Lizzy along by tweaking one nipple and sticking my thumb up her ass. Jane has her close, I push her over the cliff.

Stacy is ready to take another turn, but Jane put up her hand like a stop sign. Jane smiles and gets up on all fours with ass towards me.

Jane instructs me, "Ok big boy, time to end this. I want that huge cock of yours going full speed into my cunt. I want it hard. I want it fast. And I want that cock spurting your seed up into my womb."

I get back on my knees. I show off my cock and then I slowly thrust it into Jane. Quickly I am thrusting away. Soon I am sweating and grunting. Jane is yelling, "yes" over and over. She is on fire and won't last long. My sisters spur her on.

Stacy says in a low husky voice, "Look at the size of that cock. How can she take it all?"

Lizzy continues, "Look how it slides evenly into her fuck hole. I know it's filling her up. She is wondering how it's not coming out her ass."

Stacy counters, "She is so lucky. Look how fast he is pounding her. That must hurt the way his body is slamming into her. What I wouldn't give to be getting that."

Lizzy uses her hands to cup a breast and sucks on it. Stacy attacks the other. This is too much for Jane. Too much stimulation. One of my sisters uses a palm to cup her pussy and plays with her clit. Jane turns into Mt. Vesuvius. She stiffens and releases an earth-shattering scream that continued far longer than the norm. I thrust seven more times to shoot my cum deep into Jane's waiting body. After I finish she passes out and collapses.

I take over now, "Mom, out and to the chair. Lizzy and Stacy, look after Jane. I am going to start." Now speaking at Sally and Bob. "Can you feel the energy? All your defenses are down. The true and honest you, are here now, and I will capture it in paint. The stiffness and boredom of the day is gone, your body is reacting to the endorphins. This will be another awesome painting. I can feel it."

I then spend two hours painting. The canvas is larger, and the subject is more complex than normal. Yet, I nailed it. I don't let Jane or my family watch me paint, I like to see their reactions after I reveal. My final painting is what Sally wanted, a picture of them naked for the bedroom. I have taken liberties. I painted them naked in bed after sex. Visibly exhausted and happy. That is the right side of the painting and the bed. On the left side, I paint them as they were when younger. I based my view on some guesses, Jane, and old photo's I have seen of Bob and Sally.

The younger version of them are in the same position but their bodies look better and of course younger. I then have transition lines suggesting the passage of time. The younger couple is smaller and looks to be slightly in the background. I add to the illusion and make current couple closer to the audience. I thought it was cool. I stand in front of the painting when I finish, pick it up, turn around, and then walk to the side.

All six of them gasp. Sally and Jane are in tears, Bob is speechless. Everyone moves closer.

Sally asks, "You nailed us, how did you know?"

I explain, "You are easy, I based you on Jane. There are also paintings and photos around the house that Jane has shown me, so I have seen that age and older. I had a sense of progression. I just worked backward and guessed some."

Bob was first to move and hug me, "Spectacular. Simply amazing. I love how you have the old and new."

I smile, "When Sally said she wanted to capture your look now I sensed she was unhappy with now and what you lost. I wanted to try and recapture the past yet tie it to how you got here. From what I see, the here and now isn't too bad. Have you ever done much of this before?"

Sally blushes immediately, "We have always had what I would now describe as boring sex. At the time it was great. But the voyeuristic part is amazing. I have never thought of being with a woman. When you suggested it in the car I almost wet my pants. Then I wanted to give my husband something. He has always been faithful, yet I knew there were many he liked. It was fun sharing your mom. Bob has never manipulated me like he did tonight when he threw me in doggie. Oh my, I love that position. I can't even count the number of orgasms I had tonight. My first was seeing your cock release."

Bob says, "I think having it mounted just above the headboard will be perfect." He pauses and blushes. "The painting, not your cock."

Jane says, "I have a friend that frames paintings. He is good and discreet. Have him frame it. I will send you his contact information. Use my name or he won't talk to you. He is quirky but very good. He will know what type of frame to use. I am taking my man and his sisters to bed. I am tired. See you in the morning."

Chapter 12 - Payback

A few days after our group sex session, I get a text message from Sally saying we are all going out for lunch. She will pick me up at my apartment at 11:30 AM. Immediately I think this is odd.

I text Jane, "Your mother is picking me up for lunch at 11:30? You know about this?"

Jane replies, "Yes, don't disappoint her."

Don't disappoint her? We're going to lunch; how can I disappoint her?

I text back, "You sure about this?"

She quickly replies, "Absolutely. Really. I will meet you for lunch."

As I am walking up to my building a limo is pulling up. My lunch date, Sally is here. I walk up to the car, but she is getting out.

Sally pleads, "I need to use your washroom. Quickly!"

We rush upstairs, and she runs into the washroom. I hear a flush and then the door opens. Sally walks out confident and naked. My jaw is sore, it fell to the floor.

Sally looks at me confidently and explains, "The other night we talked about my faithful husband. He admitted he wasn't as faithful as I thought. I was devastated and furious. Jane has perfect timing and just happen to call. She asked why I am crying and I told her, I was furious with Bob. She is with your sisters now having lunch. When I saw you, I was envious. You are so much bigger. I want you to fuck me and make me your slut."

She walked to the edge of the bed, falls to her back, and spread her legs wide.

She says to me in a deep sexy voice, "Lunch is served, come and get some."

I am still in shock but there is an open pussy in front of me. I have permission. I pull down my pants and walk to the edge of the bed.

Before entering her, "You understand once we do this, I will stretch you out. He will know this and who did it. He will think less of me. He may hold it against Jane for assisting you, I suggest you say this was my idea."

Sally will have none of that, "That is sweet of you, but this is part of his punishment. He violated a sacred trust and there are consequences. His wife and daughter are judge, jury, and executioner. He likes you a lot more than you think. Nobody stands up to him or accepts his challenges. That dinner party speech was a big deal and everyone there, but you knew the significance. You are the first to take the bait and your speech was inspiring. Now, how about you take it slow and make me happy."

I push in slowly. I am breaking new ground, clearing the passage.

Sally groans, "Oh fuck you are big. Wow, it feels so different."

I comfort her, "From what I gather in my experience, each guy is different. Women like this or that better, but let's face it, having a real man thrusting a cock inside your vagina is a pretty good feeling. I wouldn't get too hung up on best and worst, more how much you like the thing in you now."

Sally laughs, "Well, right now this thing is pretty special to me. Now, pound me hard and fast. We have a noon reservation with the girls."

I fulfill her wish. I pound her hard and fast. Quickly the sweat appears, then the heavy breathing, then moaning, then grunting, and finally a few ouches. I tried to slow down with the ouches, but she would have none of that. I test a theory. I spank her ass hard.

Sally barely mutters, "You call that a spank, you are pathetic."

I know taunting when I hear it. The second time I didn't hold back. Whoop, (SLAP!)

Sally screams out and then shouts, "Oh fuck that hurt!"

I spank her hard again, overlapping handprints.

Again, Sally screams at the pain and yells out, "Damn, that stings."

She didn't tell me to stop, I let another fly as hard as I can.

This time it's different. She screams out in pain and clamps down on my cock from her orgasm. Her ass is stinging, she freezes with pleasure. I doubt she felt the four ropes of cum I deposit inside of her. She orgasms hard. It takes several minutes before she moves. It is a while before she gets up and makes it to the washroom. Shortly after, she comes out tired looking but dressed for lunch. She takes my hand like a little child and drags me out the door, we are late.

+++++

Ten minutes later she is still holding my hand as we walk into a restaurant. I notice a few extra chairs at the table. One each next to Lizzy and Stacy. In those chairs are two good-looking, young, police officers. They explain that part of the money collections for my sisters included a raffle for a lunch date with them. Within a year Lizzy marries the guy she is with today.

Through lunch, Sally shifts a lot and it's annoying Jane. She finally complains. Sally doesn't say anything, she just sits in her chair. Finally, she gets up, grabs Jane and they walk off. Sally pushes Jane into a washroom toilet and closes the door. She turns around and pulls up her dress to her waist. No panties. Jane, being the educated, loving, daughter that she is, falls into a deep laughter.

The dress falls back into place, Sally opens the door and stomps out. The two women walk back to the table. Sally is still furious while Jane looks like she wants to die from a funny joke.

Jane leans over and whispers in my ear, "I love your HANDY work." I spit water out my nose.

+++++

Fast forward four years ...

Lizzy is married to the policeman and has two children. She is happy with her life.

Jane is convinced Stacy loves me as much as she does. Stacy lives in the same building but spends most of her time with us. Both her and Lizzy are nurses now and work at a nearby hospital together. Jane makes the decisions and Stacy is happy with any part of me she can get. Jane is good at sharing. I never have to ask nor will I. Jane has all the power. Stacy and Jane even do stuff without me occasionally.

Mom never moved out of the mansion. Nobody knows her position or title or purpose. Just don't mess with her or Bob and Sally come down on you with a ton of bricks. The three seem interchangeable at social functions. We see them quite a bit and all three of them love that.

Surprisingly, I get along even better with Bob after taking his wife. No, after she took me. We do ok financially for a company starting up, but Bob likes his daughter to have a certain status and level of comfort, money finds its way to in our account, we share drivers and cars. It's very nice of him.

Jane and I are married and have one child so far. The gallery opened to much success and then slowed down. Jane constantly hunts for new artists to represent. Slowly, we are building the business. I release my artwork slowly, and it sells instantly. We make great money on that, then some off everything else. The Gallery is slowly building a reputation for fine art.

Sally told some friends about our night of group sex and the painting she got. She has even shown it off. When the money is enough, and the people are fun, we do special nights like that one on the side. They are never the same but some of those have been amazing. Someday I will tell those stories.