All Comments on 'Leave the Night On Pt. 04'

by Nanaya

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
drdesidrdesiover 2 years ago

Well welcome back!! All I can say is wow! Didn’t see that ending coming at all. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy cow I've missed you!!! I was having such a terrible week and thought to check up on your story randomly and lo and behold this mega update. You're writing is as magnetic and dynamic as ever.

I'm so excited to see where you continue to take Pearl and Julian's relationship. Hands down one of my favorite works on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my! Your writing keeps getting better and better. I tried to savour this chapter as much as I could (no offence but I have no clue when you’ll return from the war again) but I got greedy and gobbled it all up after page 7! How can I rate this chapter ten stars out of five? Thank you for this beautiful, bittersweet ending to a stressful year. Here’s to hoping for more chapters in 2021, but mostly, I hope you’re well. It’s a pleasure being able to witness your exquisite works.

P.S. seriously if you have writers block, just pump out more little snippets of Travis and Mo, they’re always a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! I gave up thinking you’d be back and just stuck to reading the older chapters. Your writing is so beautiful and I’m so happy I came across this story. Thank you returning to this project and I hope all goes well for you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An unexpected and perfect gift. Thank you so much!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 2 years ago

How on earth did I miss this?! Damn Julian, you've got some work to do!

Stellar, just stellar. Thanks for coming back, can't wait for what comes next...you give me hope ❤

piercednprettypiercednprettyalmost 2 years ago

I am in tears!! Such an amazing story!! I hope you’ll come back soon! 🥹

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh. My. God. A cliffhanger 😫 I need part 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we ever know what happens next? 😭

NoWay50NoWay50over 1 year ago

Your Story continues to evolve as plausible reality for most involved in the story as anyone with an actual heart beat might recognize... Nice... Keep up the good work...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous