Leave the Past in the Past

Story Info
Kinky girlfriend pushes too far.
1.2k words
3.8
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! How come you never told me this? When did this happen? Did you like it? Are you still doing it?"

My girlfriend and I have started to share our sexual past and she shared her lesbian encounters while at college and when she asked me if I had ever done anything with another man I admitted that I had. "It was a long time ago, another lifetime and I would like to leave it there" I told her. After badgering me to give her more details I finally put an end to it by telling her that I had sucked off some guys when I was in college.

I didn't tell that I used to go to glory holes, I didn't tell her that I was a regular server and that I paid my way through school by working as a regular in the booths.

It was a very dark time for me. I have tried to block it out of my memory for the past twenty years, but Jane's pestering has brought all those memories flooding back.

It started out as a lark when my new roommate and I went in to an adult bookstore near campus on a whim and discovered the booths in the back of the store. Being just eighteen, we ran away as soon as we figured out what went on back there, but curiosity got the best of me and I went back alone a few days later. The owner figured me for what I was, a curious young guy who was ripe for what he had in mind. He somehow convinced me to sit in the booth and watch some videos that he chose, all blowjobs, mostly by pretty women, but a few by men. After about thirty minutes a cock came through the wall.

The guy on the other side gave me instructions as to what to do and before you know it I was swallowing my first load of man juice.

When I came out of the viewing area, the owner escorted me to his office and asked me if I wanted to make some real money. Being a freshman in college and paying my own way I was always on the lookout for ways to make money, so I was eager to listen.

His offer was that I would sit in the booth for a few hours each day and do what I had just done (which I kind of liked) to every guy that stuck his dick through the hole. He told me that I could try it for a day and if I didn't like it I could quit anytime. He would pay me $20 for each guy I got to cum plus any tips I could collect. I figured it couldn't be that bad and that I could walk away whenever I wanted so I agreed to start the next day.

When I came back there were five or six guys hanging out and the owner escorted me quietly to one of the middle booths. When he closed me in I heard a lock being thrown and when I tried the door it was bolted from the outside. I was stuck. Immediately there was a cock sticking through the wall so being the naïve young man I was, I figured I had no choice so I got to work.

Four hours later I was let out and the owner brought me to his office where he handed me $500! He told me that I sucked off 25 guys!

When I took the money I told him that I wouldn't be coming back. He just smiled and told me that he had filmed the whole thing and that if I didn't come back that he would post the video on the schools bulletin board (early internet kind of thing) for all to see.

Long story short, I became a glory hole slave, and spent four hours nearly every day sucking cock for almost a year. I transferred out of that school but it is a period of my life that I want to forget. Like I said, very bad memories.

Flash forward back to today. Jane and I have been dating for a few months and I have to admit that the sex has been fantastic. Why wouldn't it be great when me, a forty-three year old guy who had been alone for five years after my first wife died hooks up with a twenty five year old hottie who is insatiable. Her sex drive is unlike anyone I have ever met, including guys. She just can't get enough. She will do absolutely anything sexual without hesitation and is surprised when I hesitate for even a second when she suggests something new.

I love all the sex but she is staring to get on my nerves.

She does immature things. Like recently, she put me on the spot with her friends, told them I had sucked a cock and wasn't that "so cool". I was very embarrassed, and extremely pissed. She just laughed and made fun of me.

Another time she sets up a party and invites a gay guy and tries to get me to suck him at a party, announcing that I had done it before. She wants to see me do it. I refuse, that's in my past.

She badgers me about wanting to see me suck a cock. She won't accept my absolute refusal.

So last week she tells me she has a surprise for me. I figure we are going someplace nice or different for dinner. Instead, she drives and she takes me to the local adult bookstore, drags me in. She obviously has done her homework as she walks right to the clerk and asks for $20 in token and pulls me back towards the viewing area and right to an open booth.

I know exactly where she wants this to lead, but I am having none of it. We sit there for a few minutes and then we hear the door in the booth next to us open and close. She excitedly looks through the hole and tells me there is a guy in there who just pulled his dick out of his pants and is stroking it. I tell her to invite him to show her his cock and to show me how it's done. As soon as he shoves it through the hole she takes it in her mouth and starts sucking. I refuse when she offers it to me. It isn't long before I hear her gulping quickly to get his load down.

When the next guy comes through, it is a very big one. As she offers it to me I again tell her no and challenge her instead to show me how she can deep throat this guy as he is way bigger than me. She does so with ease and starts to really get into it, pumping her head up and down on this monster until she is gulping again with anther load of cum.

I keep her doing it with more guys, finding more ways to keep myself out of it.

Finally I convince her to take one in her pussy which she instantly jumps on. She is taking one in each hole, moaning in ecstasy, oblivious to my mere presence.

I walk out and don't look back.