Leave Us Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take a shower." Blake moved away from the kitchen.

Lena wasn't asking what Blake was going to do, right that very second. Even so, she answered, "We can't run both showers at the same time. We won't get any hot water."

"Oh, whatever shall we do, then?" Blake frowned. "I could wait for you to be finished. Or..."

Blake's hand extended out from the table, slowly, almost like a spider... outstretching for Lena's hand resting at her side. Lena had plenty of time to pull her hand away.

The only thing that moved on her is her lip curling into a smirk... and a twitch in her lower appendage.

All their problems would still be there after a nice, relaxing shower.

---

Tempting as it was to run the water ice cold... there really was nothing quite like a nice warm shower to feel fresh and clean after a hot night.

Blake held Lena from behind, slowly running her hands across Lena's torso. Blake had tried scrubbing her partner with a nearby hand towel... but that towel was a little rough, having been left out to dry. Thus, Blake elected to use her palms and fingers instead.

"Your skin is so soft..." Blake purred into Lena's ear as she rested her chin and jaw on Lena's wet shoulder.

"I gave up a lot of creature comforts to live here..." Lena said with a sigh, rolling her head to the side. "But not good moisturizers. Especially out here in the desert."

With her head to her side, Blake couldn't resist planting a kiss on that bit of soft, curved neck. And then a few more. Lena moaned deeply and sighed, bringing her head back up and placing two fingers on Blake's chin to lead their lips together.

Both Blake and Lena had lived here for a long time. This was a house where they both experienced something they hadn't in their previous lives among civilization: dense socialization with their gender. This also brought them all the sex they could possibly want. This house was nothing if not a monument to polite hedonism.

And yet... a tender kiss like this was still special. Blake didn't remember ever having sex with this one yet. Maybe they were the participants on opposite sides of a living room orgy. This cock could have been inside her when the blindfold was on and she wouldn't know.

Maybe she'd have to do it again to see if she recognized it by feel.

Blake brought one hand around Lena's hips and took a soapy grip on her member, slowly tugging it forward.

"God, you're big." Blake whispered.

"It's the rest of me that's small." Lena huffed.

"Both can be true." She cooed as the water rinsed the soap away, leaving nothing between them as her hand slid against the wet appendage.

"Have you ever actually had sex in the shower?" Lena asked.

"I won't lie." Blake said through deep breaths. "Never had the chance."

"Truthfully, it sucks." Lena said, rather unromantically. "Jerking it in the shower is fine if you keep it soapy, but the water rinses away the natural lubrication for sex. It's rough... especially when you're as big as me."

"I don't think that's why they made that 'no sex in the bathroom' rule."

"It's not."

"Well, there's nobody here to stop us." Blake took hold of Lena's elbows, talking in breathy whispers, pressing her chest into Lena's shoulders. "For the first time, the two of us are alone. We have the whole place to ourselves. We can do anything we want and nobody can tell us we can't, and nobody will ever know. So what do you REALLY want to do?"

Lena knew exactly what she wanted to do with a nearly-empty house.

---

After finishing the shower and drying off without an orgasm from either of them, she unplugged her game console from her little television upstairs and brought it down to the mighty 55-inch HDTV in the living room.

"Seriously? THIS is what you want to do?"

Lena spun around suddenly. In her hand, there was a small squarish block with a tab on one side and an HDMI port on the other. Blake didn't see where she'd summoned the thing from.... certainly not from a pocket.

Blake turned the dongle around in her hands, which wasn't nearly as fun as it sounded. "What is this?"

"It converts the composite signal to HDMI, so I can play the SNES on the big TV."

"You say 'sness?' I thought it was 'snezz,' with a zed."

"Zed?"

"You know what? Forget I said anything." Blake handed the dongle back.

"This thing was two hundred dollars when I got it, and I almost never get to use it anymore." Lena snapped it into the back of the console. She disconnected the HDMI cord from their cheap and seldom-used Blu-ray player and plugged it into the slot on the dongle. Soon enough, the system was up and running.

Blake looked at the semitransparent plastic of the game cartridge. "What game is this?"

"It's a flash cart with all the ROMs on it." Lena said. "I downloaded these years ago. I think the statute of limitations has expired on that."

"Well, they'd have to find us first." Blake said. "But that could be hot... I bet the cops would be confused when they put handcuffs on me and I get hard..." She hugged herself, closing her eyes and envisioning some erotic scenario.

The last thing Lena wanted to do was get the attention of law enforcement on their seemingly rent-free houses. She pressed up on the purple power switch, making that satisfying click as the red power light turned on. She sat back in the old recliner closest to the TV, the SNES on the floor in front of the television. She scrolled through a staggering list of well over a thousand games before she selected her favorite, hearing the 16-bit music through the soundbar.

Now this was a gaming setup Lena could get used to. All she needed was a green gaming-associated beverage. Of course, with no real income, she rarely indulged in soda anymore. But that didn't mean she didn't need a drink on this already hot day.

"I'm getting some water. Do you want some?" Lena asked, setting the controller down.

"I'm not thirsty, but out here, I feel like I should always be hydrating." Blake nodded.

Lena walked into the kitchen, Blake's eyes falling onto her rear until she reached the fridge.

Blake got off the nearby couch. She saw the game's menu screen, three save files printed over a treasure map, for some reason.

Lena returned with two different colored plastic cups filled with ice water. "This house might not have the pool, but it DOES have the ice maker..."

She stopped in her stride as she saw the TV. All the save files were empty. She didn't drop the drinks in shock, as Blake thought she might.

"What did you do?" Lena asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I was just pressing buttons and I guess..."

"You cleared my saves?"

"I'm so sorry!" Blake bowed obsequiously. "I didn't mean to! I was just pushing buttons!" She threw herself over the armrest of the couch, rump poised in the air. "Punish me! I deserve it."

And Blake waited for the stern strikes she had earned to fall upon her currently un-reddened buttocks.

Instead. Lena set one cup on the coffee table before the couch, and set the other drink in the recliner's built-in cup holder.

"I've beaten this game about sixty times." She said as she sat down, starting a new game. "I'll just do it again."

Blake looked over her shoulder, seeing Lena playing the game and paying her ass no mind at all.

"You want to play two-player?" Lena offered, unfazed by the erasure.

Blake got up and sat down properly on the couch. The two-player games she was interested in didn't involve a television... but could involve a couch. "You only have one controller."

"We can trade this one back and forth."

"No thanks. I never got into video games."

"I thought you might not have." Lena spoke without looking away from the screen, her character flying across the screen in a flurry of acrobatic activity. "Just so you know... if you'd deleted someone's Pokemon or Harvest Moon save file, they could have been playing that one game file for years, and they might have actually just kicked your ass rather than spanking it."

"I can handle it." Blake smirked. "My ass can take lots of punishment."

Lena kept playing, not engaging with the innuendo.

Blake took in a nervous breath. It felt weird to be ignored by the only person in the house. She hadn't had to make small talk with anyone in a long time. In this house, sex was foreplay. People talked, but it was all pillow talk.

"So..." Blake began. "where are you from?"

"New Jersey."

"That's cool. I've never been."

A pause, filled with electronic video game music set to a jaunty pirate beat.

"I thought you were going to be... one more person asking that as an encrypted way of asking what Asian country my parents are from."

"Well, if I ever meet them, I can ask them." Blake shrugged. "Or would that be rude, if I asked that of an immigrant?"

"I don't know..." Lena shrugged right back. "Asking someone from Jersey what's rude is like asking a futa what the average penis size should be. People used to say I was brash for an Asian chick, but really... I'm nicer than the average Jersey chick."

Another awkward silence, where Blake waited for Lena to ask something.

"Are you going to ask where I'm from?" She said finally.

"I don't... care? It doesn't matter to me. You're here. You can tell me, or you can remain mysterious."

"Ooh. I like that way better. So... what do you like?"

"I like video games."

"I meant, like... sexually."

"Ohhh." Lena extended the sound a little longer than necessary. It sounded sarcastic. "I'm... not picky. When I'm feeling it, I'm down for most things."

"You like being tied up?"

"No, that's too far. I'm already smaller than everyone else. If they want to hold me down, they can just do it."

There was a short pause.

"Can you tie ME up?" She asked.

Lena sighed. She really was the stereotypical futa with only one thing on her mind, wasn't she? "I don't have anything to do it with, even if I wanted to."

"Do it with that cord."

"No way. I don't even wrap the cord around the controller to pack it. I'm not tying it in knots."

Blake whimpered, a sound that instantly brought back memories of Lena's family dog. It was less cute when it wasn't coming from a small animal. Lena set down her controller and moved over to the couch. She caressed Blake's chin with one finger and traced it down her body. Blake gasped and moaned, twitching at imaginary binds.

"You want me to fuck you?" Lena whispered.

Blake bit her lower lip and nodded, cheeks flushing slightly. She silently rocked her head up and down.

Lena moved her mouth to Blake's ear, tracing the tip of her nose against her cheek as she did.

With a soft puff of air, Lena said as quietly as she could:

"No."

It took a moment for Blake to process this. Just as fast, Lena got up off the couch and went back to her video game.

"What do you mean, 'no?'" Blake cried. "You don't like me?"

"I don't KNOW you."

"That hasn't stopped me before, and I bet it hasn't stopped you, either."

"I'm just not feeling like it right now."

"You don't think I'm sexy?" Blake asked, sounding more desperate than she wished.

"You're very sexy. I'm just not feeling it yet."

"You don't have a Number One, do you?"

The houses didn't have much in the way of proprietary slang, and most of that was borrowed from nudist lingo. But to have a 'number one' meant to have something close to a 'girlfriend.' This didn't imply monogamy or exclusivity, and thus being someone's number one didn't restrict them from drilling all the available and consenting pussy. It just meant that the two futa agreed that they felt that extra-special way about each other. It was cooler to say they were their 'number one' than to say they were 'going steady.'

Lena was familiar with the term, and did not need the previous contextualizing explanation. "No, I don't. I just hang out and play games."

"Sexy games?"

"I don't think Nintendo let people put sexy games on the SNES."

"C'mooon, you know what I mean."

Lena paused the game. "You're a sub, right? You like getting tied up and all that? Submitting control to someone else?"

Blake bit her lip as it tried to curl into a grin. "Yeah, that describes me pretty well."

"And we're the only ones around right now, right?"

"Yeah...?" Blake said uncertainly.

"Well, I don't feel like taking charge or having sex." Lena unpaused her game. "I feel like playing this on a big-ass TV, which I never get the chance to do. After playing on my little CRT for so long, this feels like playing on a movie theater screen. I want to soak this in before someone comes back and wants to binge-watch something."

Lena kept playing.

"But... what am I supposed to do?" Blake asked.

"We can hang out and talk, or you can go do something else. But I'm staying here and doing this."

More electronic music from the game, and some bit-crushed groans of enemies being defeated in rapid succession.

"What if I'm not in the mood when you're done?"

"Then I'll probably play another game."

"What if I'm not here later?"

"You're going to be here, because we're both stuck here. If someone else shows up, mess around with THEM."

Blake didn't have a comeback for that, so she let it drop. Lena kept her focus on the game. For a while, it was like Lena had the whole house to herself. Not that she needed an entire house. She was small... or most of her was, at least.

Not long after, over the MIDI music coming from the video game, Lena started to hear a different kind of music. One that leaned more on pealing saxophones and was accompanied by moaning women.

Lena paused her game. Blake was sitting with legs folded like a pretzel, a laptop on the center cushion of the couch, playing a video in full-screen... and seemingly at full volume.

"Is that porn?" Lena asked.

"You rejected me, so I have been sentenced to downloaded Internet porn, in all its deeply artifacted glory. You're not the only girl with big pixels in here."

"Well, turn that down."

"You turns YOURS down."

"I will, if you put on some headphones. I can't hook headphones up to this TV."

"I don't own any headphones."

"Surely, whoever owns that laptop owns some headphones."

Lena lifted the laptop and explored the sides, where all the connection ports were. "I think this is one of those new Macs without a headphone jack."

"Then turn it down, or off."

"The noises they make are the best part."

"Then watch it in some other room!"

Distracted as she was, Lena took a hit that she didn't have to.

She instinctively timed a lot of her jumps to the music, but she could barely hear the music over the compressed ululations of pleasure. This didn't distract her when the moaning was actually in the same room as her, but hearing it blown through a pair of tiny laptop speakers made it have the same 'feel' as the game soundtrack. She felt like a virtuoso distracted by the squeaking chair of someone in the front row.

Thus, Lena did something she almost never did: pause the game. She set the controller down and moved towards the couch.

The whole house is empty for the first time in who knows how long, and this woman decides to park her entirely portable set up right here, right next to the big TV?

Blake apparently didn't notice Lena approach, because she gasped as Lena placed one hand forcefully on her shoulder. Lena reached around with the other and clenched Blake's cock and started forcefully jerking it.

"This is what you want, right?" Lena growled. "Someone to grab you and treat you like meat?"

Blake bucked and moaned. This was definitely what she wanted.

Lena stood behind Blake at the end of the couch and brought her free arm around her neck, resting it in the crook of her elbow in the world's weakest choke hold. "You just want to be held down and jerked until you soak that laptop, huh?" Lena released it for just long enough to spit into her palm and rub it into Blake's skin.

Blake leaned back and put her head next to Lena's. She was panting, quaking, staring out into space. She was getting close, ever so close...

"Wait a minute!" Lena suddenly released Blake's cock, picking up the laptop from Blake's lap.

Blake groaned at her denied release, holding a hand out to the flying laptop like an escaping butterfly before she rolled to her side. "Ohhh, my God, why'd you stop?!" She cried.

"We can use this to get in touch with the other house and get someone over here!" Lena tapped away at the keys, navigating with the little touchpad.

Blake wailed, folding up into the fetal position. "God, my balls... it hurts..."

"Then jerk yourself off!" Lena shouted with unnecessary volume. "What am I, your mom?" She closed the porn and looked to see if any email clients were bookmarked. A few of them were, but none had passwords saved. That was probably wise for a public use computer. Lena wished that she hadn't made her email password a string of 24 random characters that she made a note to remember... on her old computer.... back in her old life.

"Do you have email?" Lena asked, much quieter.

"Not anymore." Blake grunted. "I don't know whose laptop that is. It's just got lots of pirated TV shows on it."

"We really do lead a lawless life out in the desert, don't we?" Lena said, closing the laptop.

Blake brought herself back upright and took the laptop from Lena. Her discomfort had faded, but her pent-up lust was still brimming at the surface, represented by the thread of precum hanging from her tip.

"There might still be a way to get their attention." Blake said. "But I'll need your help."

"I was only jerking you off to get rid of you. I was hoping you'd fall asleep and I could just sit here and play games."

"Don't worry. You can still just sit there."

---

There was a website where short videos, usually less than a minute, could be posted. The video's creators would receive money based on the views. The return rates were not great, even worse than the ad rates on Youtube.

But of course, Youtube didn't allow videos of huge futa boners.

With a cadre of hung futa women between both houses, the more proud or shameless of the group supported their community by creating videos of... all the stuff they would be doing anyway. It was not their only source of income, by any means, but every little bit helped support them out in the middle of the desert.

Most of the videos were taken from cell phones, from those members who hadn't shed their connection to the device. But sometimes... a video could be posted from the equivalent desktop program. The difference in video quality was obvious to the discriminating viewer.

Today, a video went up close to eleven o'clock. There were two performers visible. One was sitting in a poofy, slightly old-fashioned recliner, her head and torso cut off at the top of the screen and her lower legs cut off on the bottom. Her flaccid cock rested on the seat of the recliner. The other performer was sitting on the floor immediately in front of her, her lower half not visible.

The woman on the floor had very short blonde hair and large sunglasses. She addressed the camera. "Hey out there." She grinned. "My roommates have all left to go to the movies, so... it's just me and her hanging out right now."

The other participant said nothing, sitting with legs spread apart... and a Super Nintendo controller in her hands. The gentle flickering light splashed against her pale skin was clearly from a television.

"I know... who would ever leave this beautiful thing behind? I guess my roommates love The Rock that much." Blake moved in closer, bringing the computer in closer. She didn't know any other way to zoom in. There wasn't much in frame but Blake's face, and the soft member of this mysterious unidentified futa.

Blake set the laptop on Lena's thigh, but it quickly rolled forward. Blake caught it and supported it with one hand. "Whoops, not enough thigh to keep that upright. And I thought I was petite."

123456...8