Leave Us Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still going to lounge around and play ten hours of video games a day."

"That's fine. Just tie me up like a bad dog and you'll know right where to find me."

"And needless to say, we'll still see other women on the side."

"Or the front, or behind, or on top..."

"Maybe this won't end up working out. We're both so... passive."

"No, it's perfect. We're at the same speed."

"I guess. Plus, we know all each other's secrets."

Blake looked off. "Not... all of them."

"What?"

"Blake's not my real name." She admitted. "It was just a nickname a friend came up with because she said me and Gwen were like Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton."

"Who the hell is Blake Shelton?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Then... what is your real name?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

They made out for a little longer before the bedroom door creaked open. A form appeared in the doorway, entirely lit from behind. Their hands formed into fists and came to rest on their hips. There was something long hanging between their legs.

"You ladies aren't going to make me sleep alone for the first time in months... are you?"

Lena and Blake looked at each other. It was a twin bed, and there were maybe a dozen other places in the house to sleep, especially on the comparatively cooler lower floor...

It didn't seem possible to fit them all in, but somehow, they made it work. Lena was asking the same question when she found herself the center of attention, pinned between their hot, supple flesh. But they made it work.

Quite well, in fact.

Jessie hoped that everyone at the other house was having as much fun as they were.

---

Before the sun had set, a car traveled down the barren stretch of New Mexico called Route 412. It passes a crumbling old farmhouse on one side and drives on, as many cars do.

This car... turned around and pulled up not far from the house.

The door opened and out stepped...

A man. Fully dressed in a button-up shirt and slacks and holding out a map printed from the Internet. He pulled his phone out of his holster and checked his service. No bars. Stupid Verizon. He put the phone back and took a few steps towards the front entrance of the house.

From inside, Julie watched him approach from a window. In her years of nudism and exhibitionism... she had never felt so naked.

"And now..." She rued quietly. "a man has finally found Themiscyra."

1...345678