Leave Us Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you privy to all these discussions if you're always up in that room, playing games?" Blake asked.

"Because if something comes up, two or three of our sisters come up to an empty bedroom to talk about it." Lena answered. "They can't really make me leave, but it's usually a room with nobody having sex in it, so it works. They sit there and privately, calmly discuss their points of view until they come to an agreement or find the bedrock of their disagreement. Nobody even raises their voice.

"I've surely missed some of the discussions. Maybe even half of them if they're happening at the other house. One of the usual suspects apparently had proposed a 'no perfume' rule, and I only know THAT because someone brought it up while discussing something else."

The term 'usual suspects' did force a name to the front of Blake's mind.

"I think Maddie would be unhappy to hear that you're writing this stuff down." Blake had flashbacks to Mean Girls and the Burn Book.

"Well, screw her, then." Lena said. "If we don't keep track of what rules we change and when, we don't see when they run up against other rules and cause conflicts. Which is why we're both stuck here."

"But writing down rules makes people follow the letter of the law, not the spirit of it."

"Which is why I keep this hidden." Lena drummed the book's cover with her fingers. "I think anyone here that actually notices me and remembers me for anything... they think that I'm this nerd who remembers all these rules. And I do remember some of them, but I write it all down to make sure that I remember it properly. Leaving things to an 'oral tradition' or whatever... it's begging to introduce distortions and deception, be it on purpose or not."

Lena slipped the notebook back into the anti-static bag. "See? That's my secret. You're now the only other person who knows about it."

Blake nodded. "I don't think this is that scandalous of a secret, but you're still quite trusting to tell me this after we essentially just met."

"If it gets out, I'll know it was you who blabbed." Lena gestured with the bagged notebook. "It's not like someone would normally look inside my bean bag chair anyway. I'm sitting in it more than half the time anyway."

Lena knelt down to return the notebook into the bean bag chair, but Blake spoke up again.

"I have one more question." Blake said. "Why did you write in the notebook upside-down?"

Lena was surprised. "You noticed that?"

"I mean, it wasn't hard. You were clearly holding it upside-down."

Lena removed the anti-static bag from around the notebook again and opened the front cover. The first thirty pages of the notebook were filled with an alphabetical list of games, and tally marks next to most of the entries. Some games have been given two lines and could hold over a hundred tally marks.

She clicked her pen in and added a line to the game she had just beaten, adding to the end of a long list of tally marks.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I'd beaten that game many, many times."

---

The afternoon stretched on. The house grew hotter... though only in the sense of temperature. There was very little breeze, even with every window open, so Lena and Blake both sat on opposite ends of the couch, splayed out in the air flow of a box fan.

Lena sipped the cold drops of water that had melted from her ice and set the plastic cup down. From her side of the couch, Blake limply reached out towards Lena, but her arm was several feet too short. Her arm came to rest at her side again like an empty sleeve.

"Lena..." She moaned. "Please get over here and fuck me."

Lena could barely summon the will to shake her head no. "It's way too hot for that."

"But... I need it. And if you really do me hard, maybe we'll fall asleep."

That was the most tempting reasoning Lena had heard so far, but she would not move out of the path of her fan.

"How long has it been, really?"

"Probably a day? I don't remember when the last person was in that room with me, but it was maybe early yesterday?"

Lena turned to stare at her. "Someone bonked you *yesterday* and then left you there to go to the other house... knowing you were tied up without food or water?"

"Well, when you say it like that, it sounds really bad."

"At any rate, I don't want to do anything physical right now. I don't even want to play games."

"Maybe... we could fill the bathtub."

"I don't want to get down in the bathtub."

"It's not that gross. It's just old."

"Maybe just... a zinc bucket to put my feet in. That would be enough."

"Simona has two foot basins at the other house. Great for soaking after the Walk."

Lena involuntarily scoffed. "The Walk isn't the New York Marathon. It's not THAT bad. How bad are their shoes?"

"I haven't bought a new pair since I've been out here." Blake said. "But I only wear them about once a week."

"Someone had the silly idea to save money buying everyone a new pair of sneakers in bulk."

Blake sneered. "Isn't that what Heaven's Gate did? Everyone wearing the same tennis shoes for the spaceship?"

"Yeah, we might've gotten a visit from the ATF if we drew attention to ourselves like that."

Blake took in a breath. "The heat's really bad today, but... I almost wish I could go on a Walk."

"Yeah... being stuck here makes this house feel really small, even when its empty." Lena said. "I'd love to go anywhere else right now. But I don't switch houses unless I have to."

Blake blinked at that statement. "What do you mean, 'unless you have to?' It's always voluntary. It's not like one of the houses ever gets fumigated for bugs."

"I've taken the Walk less than ten times. And I've been out here for over three years. I basically only take the walk to get to the other house. I used to take a walk in May to go to the house with the pool, and when it cools down in the fall, I'll head back here, because the upstairs bedroom has the modern outlet and my bean bag chair. But I haven't taken the Walk in almost a year because... all my stuff is here. As I've grown used to the hot weather, the pool appeals less and less. It's just a big bucket of gross chlorine-y water with lots of people lounging around like sea lions on a dock. I'd rather be inside, out of direct sunlight."

"You don't carry that stuff between houses on the Walk?"

"Oh, hell no." She shook her head. "It's bad enough taking the SNES and sometimes the TV. I'll hitch a ride in the car with my stuff. Once, someone drove my stuff over and I did the walk to catch up with it. But lately, I haven't even bothered."

"But..." Blake sounded confused. "but that's the whole point OF the Walk."

"I know it is. I just don't really care about it."

Blake set her hands down on the couch and managed to push herself up and off it. She stepped out to the front door and onto the porch.

"Where are you going?" Lena stumbled off the couch to follow her, unhappy to be leaving the somewhat comforting breeze of her fan.

Blake strode down the steps and into the sunlight, her fair, sweaty body shining in the sunlight like a polished pebble. The relative change in temperature from in front of a fan to direct sunlight was shocking, almost like stepping into a giant oven.

"You didn't put on sunscreen, did you?" Lena put her hand above her eyes like a visor.

"No, but a few minutes won't hurt. It actually feels great. Let's get that Vitamin D!" She spun around, arms extended, her cock whipping outward as she turned.

Lena stayed in the shade, hands resting on the rail around the porch

"THIS is what we're here for!" Blake said, gesturing to her surroundings. "We're not supposed to be sitting in a house all day. Who cares if we're naked if its not in public, where people can see us? Where people will be forced to deal with our bodies and our giant dongs? The whole underpinning ethos of our lives is about refusing to hide, refusing to restrict the circulation to our cocks by shoving them into performative silk shackles! We should be free! So let's fuck out here! In the sun! In the dirt! On the blacktop!"

Lena stared uncomfortably at Blake like a friend suddenly going on an unprompted religious rant.

"That's... NOT what I'm out here for." She said.

"What?"

"I live here because I hated working, I hated school, and all I really want to do is sit around and play video games." Lena said. "I don't want to STREAM video games, I don't want to COLLECT video games, SELL video games, make a Youtube channel ABOUT video games or learn programming to make my OWN video games. I just. Love. Games."

"You could become a professional gamer." Blake suggested.

Lena closed her eyes and growled, putting her hand to her temple.

"What?!" Blake had no idea what had upset her.

Lena sighed, letting it go. Blake wasn't to know this, of course.

"All three of my brothers are professional gamers, or at least they're trying to be." She said calmly. "And all three of them are on Adderall. None of them were bad students, but getting a prescription for Adderall is easier than getting a medical marijuana card in California. Watching them twist their lives into all these complications to try to become a professional gamer... maybe it's really their life's ambition, but that's not what I want, either. And I can see it going terribly for them, especially with drugs mixed up with it. I just want to play games. Beat old games I haven't beaten before, or ones I've beaten a million times. Or just play them and give up when they stop entertaining me."

Blake folded her arms. "Your idea of a perfect life... is sitting in that bean bag chair naked and playing video games all day?"

"It's what I did when I lived at home."

"Really?"

"It stopped my brothers from barging into my room. Didn't even need a lock."

"You're NOT here to indulge in public nudity and effortless futa sex?"

"No." Lena shook her head. "It's very cool to know so many women with bodies like mine, but I almost never have to seek out sex. Someone just walks by my room and says, 'I haven't seen you before, ooh, you're hung, let's do it.' And I usually will, unless I'm in the middle of a boss... but I'm almost never looking for it."

"Do they say, 'I haven't seen you before' because you spend almost all your time in that bedroom playing games rather than being social?"

"What can I say?" Lena said. "Sloth is my deadly sin of choice. Lust probably isn't even number two."

Blake hadn't considered anything she had done since arriving at this house 'sinful.' It would be like asking if this house was good for the environment. She'd never once thought about it. "Considering how we all have it out for all to see... maybe our favorite sin is pride."

"I don't know if prideful people live like broke Bohemians."

"Think of all the money we save on laundry!" She joked.

"So, yeah..." Lena looked away. "That's why I'm out here. Because it's the cheapest living arrangement I could find AND I meet the membership requirements."

Blake stared at Lena's member for a moment. "You sure do." She said with a smirk. She wished that Lena would step out into the sun so she could get a better look.

"So... why are you out here?" Lena asked. "I don't think even the thirstiest, lustiest futa needs THIS much sex or loves exhibitionism THAT much. So there must be another reason. How did you even hear about this place?"

"My..." Blake started to answer, but hesitated.

"What?"

"My... girlfriend told me about it."

"You have a... girlfriend?" That was a word that Lena hadn't heard in a long time.

"Her name was Gwen. She was also a futa. Somehow, she'd heard about this place. It sounded like paradise, living in a house with two dozen other futa and doing whatever we want, no jobs, no responsibilities, leaving all our troubles behind...

"But it didn't work out. Gwen never told me that she... was disabled. She had fibromyalgia. She had it mostly under control, but... you have to eat right, you have to exercise, you have to get a lot of sleep... most of the stuff we take for granted."

"Yeah." Lena said softly. "I imagine we sort of live the way college kids do. Cheap food, not much sleep, lots of casual sex..."

"Gwen was super jazzed about it, especially that last part. But we had to find a doctor for her to visit regularly, and get her prescriptions... after a few months, as it got hotter and hotter... it was clear that it was too tough for her to live off the grid the way we do. She tried as hard as she could for me, but the living conditions were too tough. It wasn't working out here. There are some things you can't leave behind."

Blake paused to take in an uneven breath. "So... she went back home. And I... didn't. She saw how much I liked it here, and she... let me stay. It was technically a breakup, but based on her social media... she really does not hold a grudge. She's healthier and happier living in civilization. She... forgave me."

She started to shake, clutching her arms close to her chest. The bright sun suddenly felt like an unblinking spotlight. Her eyes swiftly filled with tears. "I don't deserve it. I didn't DO anything to earn it. I wouldn't even KNOW about this place if it wasn't for her. I abandoned her... I don't deserve this easy life, this happiness... we HAD happiness already, and she lost me... and she forgave me. I don't deserve it!"

Lena jumped forward, into the sunlight, and pulled Blake in tight. They rested their heads on the other's shoulder. Blake slowly slipped down like melting ice cream, dragging Lena with her until they were both down in the parched dirt in front of the house, where only a few loose paving stones indicated the path that was once there. Blake wept uncontrollably into Lena's bare shoulder, never noticing as the tears fell on her shoulder as well.

Evidently, even in this house filled with brazen futa nudity and sex... there was still a little room for shame.

---

The last time Lena had to comfort a crying friend... she was dressed.

Once Blake had calmed down and Lena was comfortable leaving her alone for a bit, she went to the shower to get the dirt and snot off her.

She returned to the main living room, dotted with droplets that would cool her even more as they quickly evaporated. Blake sat on the couch with her legs folded, sipping from an aluminum can held with both hands in her lap, also dotted with condensation. Blake didn't normally drink soda, and never diet soda, but that's all that ever seemed to exist in this house filled with women.

"Feeling better?" Lena asked, sitting a respectable distance from her on the couch.

Blake took a longer sip. "Yeah." She said softly. "I... used to make tea when I wanted to calm down. But... no surprise, we don't have a teapot."

"Would you actually drink tea in this weather?"

"No. Some people swear that it actually cools you down in hot, dry weather. I don't believe it."

"Sounds like when my father wouldn't turn up the thermostat when we were cold, so he would have us stand outside on the deck for a few minutes to make the house feel warmer."

"Jesus."

"Yeah. Not hard to imagine why I wanted to get some distance from him. And from cold weather."

Blake upturned the can and emptied it into her mouth in one last gulp, setting the can down on the coffee table. She unfolded her legs out before her. "Thank you." She said, even softer.

Lena moved in next to Blake. It was too warm to touch, but they were close enough to do it if they wanted.

"When I first got out here..." Lena began. "I was in the house for maybe two months before I took a trip back to civilization to help get supplies. I asked if we could stop for a little taste of the real world. For me, that means fast food. We stopped at Wendy's for lunch, which is what my family always got if we were getting fast food, because it was the only place everyone liked. I've been getting it since I was a kid."

Lena sighed. "I... wasn't ready for it. I had been disconnected for months. I hadn't even called them. But having something so familiar made me... so deeply homesick. I just hadn't dealt with the feelings yet. And that's how one of our sisters had to comfort me... as I was sobbing into a spicy chicken sandwich."

"Who was it?" Blake leaned in a bit. "I have to know."

"It was Julie. She was there for me, so I guess it was finally time for me to be there for someone else."

"Oh, Julie's great." Blake beamed. "You ever get a titjob from her? It's amazing."

That wasn't the sort of support to which Lena was referring.

Nevertheless, she answered, "Yes, I have. It was stellar."

Blake shuffled over a bit, closing the gap between the two of them. "I feel so much better, letting that out." Blake said with palpable relief. "It's not something I need the world to know, but I'm glad someone knows. Thank you, Lena."

She pulled Lena in and kissed her. Lena promptly pushed in and kissed back, until the pair stretched out horizontally on the couch, side by side, neither on top of the other.

They kissed for a long while, eventually warming up, tongues sliding into each other's mouths. Blake pulled Lena atop her and they kept kissing, their hard cocks gliding against one another. Tiny droplets of sweat trickled down their bodies, the fans unable to keep up.

After many, many kisses, Blake rolled her head back into the cushion dramatically. "Come onnnn... fuck me already."

"I'd rather keep doing this." Lena said softly, and she proceeded to do so, planting a row of kisses down Blake's neck. Blake twitched and moaned deeply, her chest heaving.

"I'm so horny..." Blake moaned. "If you're not going to fuck me, then please stop with the kisses."

Lena brought her face above Blake's. "Do you really want me to stop?"

"No." She confessed.

Lena kept kissing until Blake could bear it no longer. She had to get out of there, get some fresh air, some sun...

---

This house didn't have the pool... but there was some furniture that wouldn't look amiss beside one.

The back of the house had a concrete deck. A few vertical rust marks indicated that there may have been a gas grill here at one point, but the only thing back here now was a single metal and vinyl outdoor lounge chair.

If Blake couldn't take a walk, she would at least get some sun. She rested on her stomach, head atop her folded arms. She had retrieved the sunglasses she had worn in their morning video. Lena had been enlisted to apply the sunscreen to her back. She had the bottle in one hand and was about to squirt some into her other hand, but she hesitated.

"Should we... record this for the site?"

Blake turned her head as far as she could in her reclined pose. "That's a great idea. We just need something to hold the computer up."

Lena moved into the house to find that laptop.

She returned a little surlier than Blake had last seen her. "This laptop DOES have a headphone jack, you liar!" She nearly shook the thing in one hand, the way someone might clutch a bad report card or huge and unexplained phone bill.

"OK, but... what difference does that make if we don't have any headphones?" Blake responded.

Lena considered the old, well-loved Macbook in her hand. It really didn't change anything...

"Sorry."

"No, it's fine. I totally lied about that."

Lena brought a bar stool out from near the back entrance. It was mostly there so people could lace their shoes from a sitting position near where they were held in the boot tray. Blake set the laptop up on the stool at an angle where Lena's face wouldn't get on screen. This would all be easier with a third person, but that was the source of all their troubles today.

The video that eventually was released showed the blonde from the first video stretched out on her tanning chair. There was a thumping sound from off-camera, followed by multiple strands of white stuff appearing from off-screen.

123456...8