Leave Us Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they might have had air conditioning. And besides... all kids need these days to be happy is an iPad."

"Yeah. Hugs are bullshit."

Lena opened a few other boxes. More plates and glassware, seemingly things that someone would either use every day... or would at least take when they moved. She could see leaving a set of tangled Christmas lights behind... but so far, none were present.

There was a tap at Lena's shoulder. She turned towards it to see Blake shuffle the privacy screen away from something that had previously been hidden.

An old-fashioned low-profile steamer trunk. The leather on the outside was worn, the metal supports and corner pieces cloudy with corrosion, and both handles were broken. Once one handle broke, it was clear to see how the other one broke, if someone tried to carry this thing by that handle alone. Getting this thing out of the attic and down that rickety ladder would be very difficult, even if it was empty. There was a cloth spread out across part of the top of the trunk, and an antique piano stool in front of it. It appeared to be used by someone as a makeshift desk. Getting a desk up here sounded more difficult than getting the steamer chest down.

"Maybe we have a secret poet here after all..." Blake grinned.

"Yeah, the only thing missing are some stubby melted candles."

"Candles aren't allowed, are they?"

"I don't think so. I don't think we have a fire extinguisher."

"Yeah, we do. It's in the kitchen."

Lena had never seen it, not even when recently scouring the shelves for snacks. "THIS house's kitchen?"

Blake thought about it. "No, the other kitchen, I think."

Lena approached the trunk. Part of the cloth covered the trunk's lock. She gingerly lifted the fabric away from it. It was hanging loosely from the body of the trunk.

"I don't think it's locked." She said. She flipped up the latch on one side and it came free. She pulled the cloth off the top and released the second latch. She set both hands on the corners of the trunk.

Again, she hesitated. What could possibly be in here? The laundered mob money that someone was using to pay for their water and electricity? A dismembered torso from a disloyal sister? Hidden locks of hair from all of them for totemic magic? An entrance to a magical realm saturated with tedious Christian allegories?

Lena threw the lid open.

The chest was filled with clothing.

But not normal clothing.

Blake grinned as she bravely put her hand inside. She pulled a garment out from the pile and held it out by the sleeves. It was a blue police shirt with shiny brown buttons meant to look like brass, but were clearly plastic, as was the badge.

"Someone here..." She chuckled. "likes to play dress-up."

"I can't believe someone's spending money on this stuff." Lena touched the bottom of the shirt with her thumb and finger. The fabric had that almost impossible thinness that real garments would never have. It was definitely part of a Halloween costume, something meant to worn once and never washed, lest it unravel completely and the owner be left with a pile of colorful hay.

"Yeah, what's sexier than total nudity?"

"Well..." Lena reasoned. "Stockings and garters are hot... especially on futa. Like, with the cock in the middle of it all..."

Blake could picture it in her mind, and paused for a second to do that. "Oh, that is sexy... but it's too hot to wear here."

"Yeah. I guess if nudity really was sexier than lingerie, then lingerie wouldn't exist."

They both dug through the pile. Not all the clothing was fake. Some of it definitely looked and felt real. There was a turtleneck dickie with no accompanying coat. One black domino mask, and one bejeweled white one on a stick. A nurse's coat and cap with the red plus sign that the trademark holders fought to protect with greater vigor than their actual humanitarian efforts. A pair of teardrop-shaped black eyeglasses frames with no lenses, clearly in a secretarial style. It must be fun to wear these by choice, Lena thought to herself.

She picked up something frilly, which turned out to be a French maid apron. "I wonder if the rest of the outfit is even here."

"We DO have that apron that people sometimes wear if they're frying eggs or something."

"I don't think I've seen anyone doing that." Lena would surely remember seeing a dressed person suddenly in the house, like a garden gnome appearing in a bathtub.

"It's fuckin' HOT." Blake adjusted herself a bit.

"Are you asking me to put it on?"

"Only if you want to."

"Nah." She set it down. "It's REALLY hot up here. The other kind of hot."

"Yeah, the dust isn't as bad as I feared, but it's SO stuffy up here." Blake moaned. "Do those windows open?"

"I don't want to try, in case it breaks open or something and a crow gets in here."

"Ew, a swimsuit." Blake held it up by one of the straps with a gingerly touch.

"What? It's no grosser than any other clothing in here." Lena said.

"I'd never wear a swimsuit someone else wore. I don't care how many times it's been washed."

"Well, that's a bikini top, so I don't see the problem there." She took it from Blake and set it aside, hanging on the rim of the trunk.

One particular article of clothing caught Lena's attention. She let out an enthusiastic gasp and quickly snatched it up, digging through the rest to find the complimentary parts. "I got something!" She cried, pulling the pile of laundry up and walking away from it.

"Ooh, let me see!" Blake asked.

"No!" Lena hid the clothing behind her body, the opposite of what a nude person carrying a stack of clothing was expected to do. "I'll show it off when I get it on." She scurried behind the privacy screen, only to emerge when she was ready for her close-up.

What a silly arrangement this was, Blake thought. Lena was hiding the nudity she had now seen for hours, in order to put clothing ON... in private.

"You ready?" Lena's head leaned out from behind the screen.

Blake chuckled. "Sure."

Lena stepped out from behind the privacy screen.

She was wearing a white blouse with a sailor-style collar, a plaid skirt, and long socks that reached just up to her knee. She'd even found a pencil somewhere, perhaps in a pocket.

"Oh, hello, math partner." Lena put the eraser to her lower lip, speaking with a forced accent. "Thank you for helping me with my calculus homework. I'm so grateful, I just need to think how to repay you. I could cook you dumplings from my family recipe--"

Lena didn't get any further. Blake had practically ran at Lena and tackled her, pushing them both into the nearby mattress, sending a plume of dust into the air with the impact.

Neither of them were especially tall or large, though Blake had a few inches of height on Lena. Now, sufficiently inspired by this cosplay, she had several inches in Lena.

Sure, that skirt shouldn't be plaid, as that was more a Catholic school thing, and the whole 'sailor suit' as school uniform wasn't REALLY part of her family's culture, but Blake didn't seem to care. That excellent imitation of her grandmother, the one that Lena would pester her parents with at any opportunity... just got her laid.

And was still getting her laid.

Maybe her grandmother could hear them in the hereafter, as they both grunted and wheezed and cried out encouraging expletives. Every pleased grunt made them clutch each other harder, Blake's arms wrapped around Lena's torso, nearly immobilizing her but for one leg kicking out into the air.

This sort of exhausting pounding would normally put both of them to sleep once they both experienced what they would call 'huge orgasms.' But Lena clung to consciousness, as if her body insisted on staying away to continue to feel all this pleasure, to feel Blake's hardness and warmth within her. They both trembled and gasped as they came down, dust particles clinging to their damp skin.

Lena's hand went to her heart... and came down in a puddle of her own seed. Her cock nestled between the two of them, the shirt was now soaked with her emissions.

"Oh, no..." Lena moaned weakly. "We messed up the shirt..."

Blake inspected the situation herself. "Technically... YOU messed up the shirt." She said, slowly decoupling herself from Lena.

Tucked so perfectly together... Lena knew that what Blake said was accurate. "What are we going to do?"

Blake grinned. "Have you been a nudist for THAT long?"

---

The pair brought the costume down to the basement to be washed. The only detergent available was bleach. The giant red bottle of Tide was empty. Lena didn't want to use bleach in case it destroyed the colored parts. Blake suggested using a bit of dish soap, but Lena pictured a giant stack of bubbles emerging from the washer if they got the ratio wrong. Best not to make a simple problem more complicated. They agreed to hand-treat the stain with hand soap in the kitchen before simply washing it without detergent. Neither of them were sure that the stitching of a cheap Halloween costume was meant to endure the trauma of a washing machine, even if it was set to Delicate.

They washed themselves at the same time as the garment. Even though the washing machine was running on the coldest setting to preserve the color, they still didn't get any hot water. Better to chill the fever that had come over them. They clung together, soapy fingertips glancing across soft flesh... or firm flesh.

The garment emerged from the dryer intact. Hopefully, the sister who owned this would not noticed that it had been... used. The costume was returned to the steamer trunk, visibly no different from before it was worn.

Lena and Blake were also visibly the same as they were before this encounter. But something had definitely changed.

It was hotter than ever, the mid-afternoon where the sun had all day to heat up the surrounding desert. It wasn't as stuffy or oven-like as the attic, but it was the sort of scorching heat that made you fantasize of ice cream, like derelict sailors in a life raft.

Blake was back on the couch. But this time, Lena was astride her, kissing Blake's cheek and neck and rubbing her hips against Blake's thigh.

"That little move in the attic... that wasn't a very... subby thing to do, was it?" Lena put her hand on Blake's throat and caressed her chin with her thumb.

"Don't tell anyone." Blake begged facetiously. "I need to keep up my reputation."

"I avoid that by not talking to anyone, so I don't get much of a reputation."

"I'll keep your secret if you keep mine."

"What secret? That you love to be tied up and fucked?"

"No, tell that to everyone. In fact, please do it." Blake squeaked. "Tie me up. Please."

"I don't like those one-use zip ties." Lena said. "Single-use plastic... it's such a waste."

"I started with two thousand of them. It's fine. They exist to be used. Like me."

"I also think I've heard that that zip ties have a negative connotation in the BDSM community."

"Good thing we've got our own community."

Blake writhed beneath Lena's soft, light form. This was what Blake had craved for so long. Someone astride her, demonstrating her dominance not necessarily with force, but with attitude. Lena's four limbs formed the four corners of her cage, and Lena's bemused smirk at the top... it was perfect.

If only she'd tie her up!

Without asking, Lena held the webbing of Blake's hand, gently pulling it above her head. She followed it up with the other, placing her wrists across each other. Lena mimed turning a key over them and said, very softly, "Click."

With her safely 'restrained,' Lena left her alone for a minute. Blake dutifully kept her hands together heard a familiar grinding sound coming from the kitchen. Lena returned, holding a plastic cup.

"Did you get... water?" Blake asked, huffing so hard that Lena could faintly see her ribs at the height of her breaths.

With finger and thumb, Lena pulled a single cloudy-white crescent out of the cup.

"It... was water. And will be again."

Lena wielded the ice cube with the dexterity of a professional calligrapher, dragging the tip against Blake's soft naked flesh. She raked it against her bare sternum and drew little wet circles around her nipples. Lena drew a line from Blake's flank, across her underarm, all the way up to her hands and down again before holding the ice cube above Blake's mouth and waiting for a single drip to fall into her mouth.

In the desert, every drop is appreciated.

Lena palmed a fresh piece of ice, the rounded edge fitting into her palm perfectly. Her hand went around Blake's cock, thumb and finger not quite able to touch. She rubbed her hand around quickly, to not let the ice stay in one spot too long and get uncomfortable.

Since the advent of the automatic ice maker, media had demonstrated horny men pouring ice into their pants to chill an uncontrolled libido.

That technique apparently didn't work for futa. Blake twitched, her legs kicking involuntarily into the end of the couch. It was all she could do to keep her arms obediently 'bound.' Lena passed the ice to her other hand to continue tugging with that hand as she palmed and softly kneaded Blake's balls with her other, still-cold hand.

Lena tipped a new crescent of ice on its side so she could hold it between her front teeth by its flat edges. She spent the next few minutes retracing those choice delicate places where one might find a piece of ice shocking, especially in such a hot environment. Circling the ice across her nipples and then dragging it down to her belly button, Lena softly blew chilled air across the moist trail the ice left behind.

Crawling lower and lower, Lena splayed apart Blake's legs. Before her head disappeared, Blake saw as Lena sucked the ice cube into her mouth and sucked it like a jawbreaker.

Then, Lena lifted Blake's balls out of the way and placed her lips on Blake's pussy.

Blake jumped. If this was meant to cool her down... it didn't work.

Lena dipped her thumbs into the gluteal folds on both Blake's legs and held them still as she lapped away at Blake's hot slit with her cold little tongue, Blake's balls resting against her face. Blake could barely keep her hands 'tied' together as she twitched and shivered.

Lena eventually released Blake and climbed across her to whisper a slightly chilly breath on Blake's ear.

"You melted that ice so fast..." She whispered, rubbing her torso against Blake's, their cocks sliding against each other.

"Yes, please, do it, please, I need it, I want it." Blake begged breathlessly. "Please please please please..."

She only stopped her repetition as Lena got closer and delicately brought her cold lips to Blake's.

Lena kissed her a few more times, stopping as she gently wrapped her lips around Blake's earlobe. Her other hand went over Blake's heart, thumping away fiercely.

"It's not so bad, having the place all to ourselves..." Lena whispered.

The front door suddenly opened.

A slim African-American woman with short curly hair. Lena recognized her. Her name was Jessie. She had the telltale signs of having just done the Walk: nude but for the backpack, the deep breathing and shimmering skin from recent physical activity... and a half-chub cock that had clearly seen some recent activity as well.

Jessie stepped through the doorway and shed her heavy backpack onto the coffee table, noticing the activity she had just interrupted. "Oh, don't mind me." She apologized. "I'm just getting some cold water. My bottles are all warmed up." She walked towards the fridge.

Blake and Lena looked back to each other at the same moment. Lena reached up and touched Blake's wrists.

"Unclick."

They jumped off the couch and towards Jessie.

"Ugh, give me a sec, I'm all sweaty..."

"So are we." Lena said. "I got just the thing."

"Ahh! That's cold!"

"And THAT's hot..."

"Ooohhh..."

And so on.

---

After a long period of uninterrupted sex, the trio rested on the couch, a pair of box fans blowing on them, evaporating their sweat. Jessie showed off her trick for staying cool in the searing summer midday: a mini-spray bottle filled with ice water. She even put the bottle into a cheap can koozie to insulate it and to stop it from dripping everywhere. Jessie never knew how much handy stuff you could get at a dollar shop before moving to these houses.

Jessie also explained that she had seen Lena and Blake's video posted to the naughty video site. Jessie's number one, the redheaded Rosie, noticed the video appearing on her phone. She showed it to Jessie, mostly because of her enormous and irrepressible enthusiasm for ball licking. Jessie picked up on the potential hidden meaning and decided to take the trip away from the overcrowded house.

But of course... now that Jessie was there, the three of them were in the same predicament. None of them could really leave the house because then that would leave the other two trapped again. Jessie could drive somewhere to get supplies by herself, if necessary. Her car was in the garage.

But... doing that would mean she'd have to get dressed. Or go back out into that dreadful heat.

What better to do when stuck at home... then play some more video games?

This is how Lena found herself sitting between both her companions as they squeezed into the single old recliner, Jessie and Blake sitting mostly on the armrests as the cuddled and caressed Lena in the center...

While she played more retro games.

It was very hot, but the fan was nice, and so was either of her partners bringing a cup of ice water to her lips intermittently. One time, Jessie brought the cup to Lena's lips, who obediently puckered in anticipation, only to have Jessie pull it away and place her lips there instead. Blake used one soft finger to turn Lena away from Jessie only to give her the same.

Lena huffed as they both slithered down the chair and to the floor, both their heads at crotch height. Jessie took a firm grasp of Lena's erection and kissed the nearest of Lena's balls.

"Let's finally make that sequel..." She whispered to Blake.

In their reverie... they never even bothered to break out the laptop.

---

Night had finally broken. Jessie had drawn herself a warm bath to relax her muscles, something she might not get to do with the house stocked with bodies in need of a cooling shower. Thus, she left Blake and Lena to retire to that secluded bedroom where this day had started.

They tangled about under the covers, making out. They rolled about, Lena inevitably working her way on top, the way bubbles inexorably float to the top of soda.

"Well, today has definitely been a lot more interesting than usual." Lena smiled.

"Yeah... I haven't had this much fun stuck inside since I faked being sick to get out of school." Blake smiled. "You really helped me get stuff off my chest. So maybe I should try helping you get off on MY chest..." Blake brought her forearms together to deepen the cleft between her breasts. "When's the last time you had a real nice titjob?"

"Probably in that Wendy's parking lot." Lena said, biting her lower lip.

Blake's eyebrows bobbed. "Oh, my god, it was right then and there?"

"I made fun of her for dipping her fries in the Frosty, so then she dipped her fries in... my..." Lena huffed suddenly, flushing and looking away. "God, it's hot in here..."

Blake laughed, pulling her back in for a kiss. They gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment.

"This has been the first day in a long time..." Lena said. "where I was really happy that I was out here, instead of just being grateful I wasn't anywhere else."

Lena took in a nervous breath and let it out.

"Blake... will you be my Number One?"

Blake gasped, her eyes shimmering. She stammered, "Of course, yes."

Lena threaded her fingers into Blake's soft short hair and pulled her in for a long kiss, one that left them both a little lightheaded and funny-feeling, the kind of kiss that someone would remember for years and years. They stared into each other's eyes long after the kiss ended, panting.

1...345678