Leave Your Message After the Tone

Story Info
Wife leaves voice mails for her husband about her adventures.
6.9k words
3.53
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hi Babe, it's me. I landed safely. God, you know how I hate flying, especially long distances like this. At least the weather is nice here. Okay, I'm off to find a cab. Call me when you can. I know the time difference makes it tough. Love you!

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hi it's me again. You should see this hotel room they put me up in! Talk about luxury. Great view, huge TV, very well stocked mini-bar. And it has a nice big Jacuzzi tub, too! God, it felt so good to get out of my pantyhose and bra and heels and have a nice soak.

And the bed is huge! Of course it's way too big without you to help me fill it up. And sweat it up, ha! Wish you were here with me babe. Gotta run. Love ya!

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hey! How's it going back home? The conference is reeeeeally tedious, but at least I'm meeting a lot of important people. That will be worth it in the long run. And the banquet tonight was incredible. If this keeps up, you may have a dozen pounds more of me coming back home next week! Ha, just kidding. I'm trying to be good.

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hey Babe. Today I finally met up with the client's rep, Dan. He seems like a nice guy, if a little intense. But he's tall and handsome. Kind of reminds me of you when you were in your thirties. Maybe a little taller. Anyway, Dan and I will be putting in some long hours today, don't know when I'll be able to call again. Hopefully soon! Love you. SMOOCH SMOOCH!

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hey, darling. Sorry I didn't call earlier. Dan and I have been really getting a lot of work done for the client. We went through three annual reports yesterday and had to order dinner up to the office. I said he was intense before? He wouldn't even loosen his tie while we were eating our dinner in the conference room after hours! Anyhoo, now I'm finally naked and in bed, unfortunately alone. Sure wish you were here to cuddle me to sleep. Talk soon.

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Heeeey, Baby, it's me. Ummm, I've been thinking. You know how, um, we used to role-play when we were first married? About me being with other men? And then telling you all about it afterwards? You used to think that was really hot. I did too! I never thought it would ever really happen, but, um, this Dan guy, well, I think there is a possibility.

Like I said, he is really intense, and kind of uptight. But, well, I, uh, I couldn't help but notice today how, umm, LARGE he was in his trousers. He wears these really nice suits all the time, and the bulge is kind of hard not to notice! Anyway, I just wanted to mention it, in case you still remember those old role-playing things we used to do. Let me know what you think. That's it for now. Love you babe. Talk later.

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hi Sweetie. Umm... Well, I took a step today. Dan and I were in the conference room looking over some reports, and I deliberately leaned over him from behind and pressed my boobs against his shoulder. There's no way he didn't notice that! He didn't say anything, but I thought I noticed him give me a look. You know, like a curious look. But that's all that's happened so far. Hee hee! Oh, and I noticed the bulge in his crotch got a bit bigger after that, too.

Hopefully I'll have more news for you soon. I think you are going to enjoy my voicemails in the next few days. We BOTH are! If you have a problem with any of this, let me know, and I'll stop. Really, I will. But otherwise, I am going to milk this for all I can, and see where it goes. Love you, baby!

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hi Darling. I took another step today. I put on my lowest cut blouse and left one too many buttons unbuttoned. There were a bunch of us in the conference room, and I mostly stayed sweet and demure. But there were a couple times when I knew only Dan was looking at me, and I made a point to bend over and give him a great view of my cleavage. His eyes got wide like saucers! I caught his eyes with mine, too, and held the gaze a liiiiitle too long. Neither of us said anything, but I'm pretty sure he got the message. We're having a group dinner later. I'll let you know how that goes!

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hey Babe. We are out at a really nice restaurant for dinner; me, Dan, the Client, and a couple of assistants. I managed to sit next to Danny boy. We were all making small talk. During the entrée, I slid my hand over to his thigh under the tablecloth. He jerked, a tiny bit, not enough for anyone to see it, but I could feel it in his thigh muscle. I left my hand there, and squeezed it just a little bit. He went on chatting with everyone at the table, acting like nothing was happening, but I could hear a tiny catch in his voice.

Oh, I'm so naughty! Next thing I did, I slid my hand up his thigh, and also deeper in between his legs. Yup, I felt his cock! Boy did it twitch! He dropped his fork! But he kept pretending like everything was perfectly normal.

I slid my hand a little farther, until I was actually grasping his shaft through the fabric of his trousers. Then I squeezed, and slid it up and down a few times. He actually moaned! But he grabbed a napkin and held it in front of his mouth and coughed a few times to cover himself. I felt deliciously evil!

Anyway, we're still at the restaurant. I just snuck away to "powder my nose" so I could tell you about my little project. I just couldn't wait to share! I haven't gotten any messages from you to stop, so I'm going to go full speed ahead.

More later. Love you Baby.

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Wow! Lots of news. This is going to be a long one! You might want to make sure you are sitting down somewhere comfortable. You might also want to take off your pants in case you feel like stroking yourself!

Anyway, we all took a limo back to the hotel from the restaurant. Dan made a point of sitting on the opposite side from me, but he couldn't take his eyes off me. I kept looking at him too, giving him little smiles and an occasional wink. When we got to the hotel, I asked him if he'd like a nightcap at the lobby bar. Everyone else had gone up to their rooms so it was just the two of us.

I took his hand and walked him toward the lobby bar, but we didn't get there. There was a little side hallway leading to the restrooms, and I dragged him down that hall and out of sight. By this point my pussy was really wet from all the flirting I'd been doing. And all the fantasizing! Anyway, I was still holding his hand, so I lifted my skirt with my other hand and pressed his hand against my sopping wet panties.

I said, "You feel that, Dan? You did this to me. I need sex, lots of sex, and I need it fast."

He looked conflicted. His face was confused, but the bulge in his trousers was enormous. He mumbled something about being happily married, and how I was married, too.

So I said, "Look, Dan; I'm not asking you to leave your wife or take me away from my husband. We are here, now. I just want some hot, savage sex. It will be the hottest sex you've ever had in your life, I promise, and we will keep it up until the end of the conference. Then we will never see each other again. So what do you say?" Just to seal the deal, I stroked his cock through his pants.

After a few seconds, the confused look on his face disappeared, and he gave me a huge smile. "You're on," he said. "But let's still get that drink. To go!"

We came out of the hallway and went to the bar, and he ordered a large bottle of red wine to go. Then we went to the elevator bank. When the car arrived, we got in, and I asked him what floor he was on. He said ten, so I pushed the button. Then I turned and threw my arms around his neck and planted my mouth on his. His mouth opened and we jabbed our tongues at each other, as wild as a couple of teenagers in a back seat! I could taste the garlic from his dinner, and smelled a hint of aftershave. I think he wears the same one you do! He had one arm around me and the other holding the wine bottle, and he pressed his knee between my legs. I parted them and let him in, and rubbed my sopping pussy on his thigh. Wow, that felt so good!

Are you stroking yourself yet, baby? I hope so! I'm sure you will before long because the good stuff is coming up.

Anyway, we got to his floor and the doors opened. We disentangled ourselves but were still hand in hand. He guided me to his room. I asked where his room key was, and he said front right trouser pocket. I reached in and made a point of rummaging around, jostling his cock a bit before I grabbed the key card. He had a dreamy look in his eyes, and I noticed that I was breathing a little fast myself.

We went inside, he put down the wine bottle on the counter, and we were instantly in each other's arms again, mouths locked, and hands rubbing all over each other. I could feel one of his hands on my left breast, and the other grabbing my right buttock, both of them massaging and squeezing. I ran my hands up and down his chest and around his back. In between gropes, he managed to shrug his suit coat off onto the floor. He still had his necktie tightly cinched up to his Adam's apple. I grabbed it and pulled it loose. He ties his the same way you tie yours, baby, so I knew exactly how to slip it off in one long pull. I threw it across the room.

I was wearing my blue evening dress. You know, the one with the zipper in the back? He reached back to the zipper and pulled it down, and I let the dress fall to the floor. Meanwhile I was unbuttoning his shirt, and pulling the tails up out of his trousers. All this while our mouths stayed locked in our sloppy kiss! I managed to kick off my heels, and he stepped out of his shoes. I unbuckled his belt buckle, and his trousers fell to the floor, and he stepped out of them.

We finally broke the kiss and stepped back a bit. I was standing in my bra, panties, and hose, he was just in boxer briefs, socks, and undershirt. We were both breathing hard. I stared at his face. He still had that intensity that I first noticed about him, but now he was focusing it all on me! I felt a thrill run up my spine; I knew this was going to be a good night!

He asked me if I wanted a glass of wine. I told him maybe later; for now, all I wanted was his cock in my mouth! I dropped to my knees and hooked my fingers in his boxer briefs, and yanked them to the floor. His cock sprang up at me, firm and throbbing! It's not as nice as your cock, baby, but it was maybe a little longer and a little thicker. Lots of nice blue veins. I wrapped one hand around the base and gobbled the shaft into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down several times, nice and fast, savoring the sweaty, fleshy flavor. I heard a low moan from his throat.

I grabbed his balls with my other hand, and started jiggling them a bit. I know how much you love that, and I wanted to see how Dan would react. He loved it! By this point he had his hands on my head, fingers wrapped in my hair.

I moved my head back a bit so that just the head of his cock was in my mouth, and I started sliding my hand up and down his shaft, feeling my own saliva along with his precum. Meanwhile, I started wiggling my tongue back and forth over his pee-slit inside my mouth. His hands were clenching and pulling my hair. It kind of hurt, but it was also kind of hot. You'll have to do that to me next time I suck your cock!

After a few minutes of worshiping Dan's cock, I suddenly remembered how wet my pussy was, and how much I needed him in that hole. I let his cock out of my mouth and stood up and looked him in the eyes. I told him, "I'll finish blowing you later, I promise. But I want your first cum to be deep in my pussy." His eyes were flashing and his jaw was set. He was totally ready for a savage fuck!

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom of the suite. We quickly yanked off our remaining clothes, and I hopped onto the bed, lay back and spread my legs for him. He said, "No. Get on all fours. I want to fuck you like an animal!" Ha! I told you he was intense! I was so happy to hear that I grinned like an idiot. I flipped over onto my knees, with my chest and face pressed to the bed. He approached me from behind, and roughly spread my knees a little further apart. I could hear him almost growling, like some wild beast.

I decided to spur him on. I said, "Fuck me, you animal! Fuck me as hard as you can! Be my animal, Dan! Be Dan the Animal for me! Be my Danimal!" He didn't say anything, but he was still growling, and I felt his hands spread my butt cheeks apart, and felt his cockhead press into my pussy from behind.

His cock was still slick from my sucking, and my pussy was also sopping wet, so he slipped in with no resistance at all. Wow, did it fill me up! My eyes and my mouth all popped open, but all I could see was the pillow my face was buried in. As soon as he was in me, he grabbed both of my hips in his hands and started thrusting. Over and over again! He would pull nearly all the way out, and then slam back deep inside, again and again. I could still hear his growling, along with some grunting, and I could feel his hips slapping my ass on each thrust. I could hear our juices sloshing between us, and of course I could smell the aroma of sweat and sex juices.

He kept pounding and pounding, and I was loving it. I loved it even though I could feel my pussy getting sore from the abuse. I could feel my nipples rubbing against the sheets on the bed, and the friction was turning me on even more. I reached under myself and grabbed one nipple between my thumb and finger, and squeezed. Every nerve ending in my body was screaming!

He was still pounding and grunting. My nipple stimulation wasn't enough, so I reached back further until I could feel my clit. I started rubbing it furiously, in time with Danimal's thrusts. By this point I was really on fire!

Danimal's pace suddenly picked up, and his grunting got higher pitched. I figured he was close to popping. So I stretched my arm back just a little bit farther until I could reach his swinging balls. I gave them a tight squeeze. That was all it took: he absolutely roared! And slammed his cock all the way into me, to the hilt! And then he started to spasm and I could feel the cum filling me up. He spasmed for about a minute before he started slowing down and the flow of cum slowed to a trickle. But I could tell there was a ton of it inside me. I also felt him loosen his grip on my hips. I wondered if I'd have bruises.

He slowly pulled his cock out of me, and I could hear the gushing of our fluids running out in a messy cream pie. I rolled over onto my back and looked at him, still kneeling there with his semi-erect cock. My entire body was still kind of buzzing from the intense sexual stimulation, but I hadn't cum yet. Danimal was staring at me, wondering what to do next, so I told him.

"Danimal, I haven't cum yet. And I need to. Get down here and lick me." He grinned, and dove in.

Clearly, Dan is a man who knows his way around a pussy. He spread my knees apart and started flicking his tongue back and forth, very rapidly, at the very bottom of my lips. Then he slowly started working his way upward, still flicking, toward my clit. I was just getting ready to feel that final flick on my clit, when he popped back down to the bottom again! The bastard! But it was sooo good. He went from the bottom, up almost to the clit, several times in a row. It made me think of the itsy bitsy spider! Each time, the buzzing in my body ramped up another notch. Sweat was pouring off my forehead. Finally, thankfully, he got to the top and gave my clit a huge flick with his tongue. I screamed! But then he went back to the bottom again and started over. At the top, another single huge flick on the clit. He must have repeated that a dozen times. Then, finally, as the buzzing in my body was almost unbearable, he smothered my clit with his tongue and lips and stayed there, flicking and licking and sucking. I was going wild, and my arms and legs were thrashing! When he clamped his teeth down on my clit, with just the right amount of pressure, I lost it! I screamed long and loud and arched my back off the bed before I fell back down, exhausted. I was as limp as an overcooked noodle.

Danimal was still between my legs, licking my thighs clean. Then he crawled up on top of me, and hovered his closed mouth over mine. He arched his eyebrows at me, and I figured I knew what he wanted. So I opened my mouth, and he drooled a long, slow, slimy mouthful of our mingled sex sauces into my mouth. Then he lowered his head and we locked lips together, and snowballed that slime back and forth for a few minutes. Eventually, much of it had leaked out onto the pillow, and we swallowed the rest.

Are you enjoying this, sweetie? I sure hope so! I'm guessing you have jerked off two or three times by now. You know you can pause this message if you need a break. I think you just press nine. But don't jerk off too much; you know I'm going to jump your bones as soon as I get home!

Anyway, after that, we figured we needed a shower. The hotel suite has a nice big waterfall shower, plenty of room for two people. He turned it on, nice and hot, and we got in together. We started soaping each other up. At first, we were facing each other, and he lathered up my boobs, my underarms, and my ribcage. I lathered up his chest, his pits, and his hips. Just as I was about to start on his cock, he spun me around and started lathering my back and shoulders, then down to my ass crack. After getting my butthole nice and clean, he slid one soapy finger deep inside me. Wow, did that feel good! He sawed it in and out for half a minute, which made me shudder and got me all horny again.

I spun back around to face him, and grabbed a handful of lather. I applied it liberally to his cock, which was back to full erection by now. I leaned in close so that my boobs were pressing against his chest, and wrapped both soapy hands around his shaft. I stroked it slowly up and down, up and down. He leaned his face down and we locked lips together again. Meanwhile, he reached one hand down to my crotch, palm toward me, and slid his middle finger into my pussy. No teasing this time, he went right for my clit and started rubbing it, slowly and gently, but continuously. We kept this up, both my hands going up and down his shaft, his finger gently massaging my clit, for, well, I don't know how long! It seemed like an hour. The water was pouring down on us, the air was full of steam, our tongues were in each other's mouths, and our genitals were overloaded with stimulation.

I came first. He sensed that I was close and increased the pressure of his finger, and I went over the edge, shuddering and falling against his chest. He held me tightly so I wouldn't fall, and let the convulsions run their course. When I caught my breath, I got down on my knees on the tile and wrapped both hands around his cock again. I had both hands on the shaft, and slid them up and down together, rotating each in the opposite direction. I made sure to slide my upper hand over the rim of his cock on each stroke, which made him shudder a little. His knees got weak and he had to reach out to the wall of the shower to steady himself. After several minutes of soapy, sliding, twisting strokes, I could feel him tensing up. I pointed his cock directly at my face and sped up my motion. I looked up into his eyes and said, "Cum on my face, Danimal! Cum on my fucking face!"

He did. I was surprised he had so much cum left in his body after the doggy fuck on the bed, but he frosted me like a birthday cake! Spurt after spurt coated my nose, my forehead, my cheeks. I even took a couple squirts in the mouth. When he was done, I stood up, and we shared another cummy kiss. Then he took a washcloth and gently cleaned my face.

After that, we figured it was finally time for some of the wine. We wrapped ourselves in some big fluffy towels and sat on the couch sipping wine and chatting. He really is a nice guy, as well as a great lover. And he really loves his wife. He talked about her a lot. She is a lucky woman. We eventually fell asleep, spooning in bed. I felt his lovely cock against my ass crack all night long!

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers
12