All Comments on 'Leave Your Message After the Tone'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beep, "honey where are you? I'm at the airport waiting for you to pick me up" Beep, "Baby where are you? Why are the locks on the door changed?" Beep,"Sweetheart, why did you serve me with divorce papers today, I love only you?" Beep, "I was fired from my job today for having sex while at work, what am I going to do dear?" Beep," I'm living in a cheap motel giving blow jobs for $20 to pay for rent and some food, please let me come home!" Beep, I never answered, and the skank slut finally stopped calling. Danny boy's wife found out and dumped his ass as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All transcribed into the divorce papers, a copy of which is mailed to the terrific lover and really great guy who loved his wife's wife.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Loved the setup. I am interested as to why you didn't put in any responses from him

Carnevil9Carnevil912 months agoAuthor

Reply to lc69hunter: I wanted the reader to put themselves in the place of the husband. If I had written the husband's replies, that would have put the reader in the position of third-party observer. My goal was to make it feel more intimate this way, like she was talking directly to YOU.

B3ndoverB3ndover10 months ago

Not even a story just her narrative

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous