Leave Your Message After the Tone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, you're all up to date for now, baby. In the morning, I came back to my own room to clean up for the day's meetings and work sessions. And of course to give you this update. I hope you are taking careful notes! You are going to need them when we re-enact all my adventures together! Now I'm off to work. More later, darling.

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hi baby. I'm on a break, only have a minute. But I have to share this with you. Danimal and I were in separate breakout sessions in different rooms, but I wanted to reach out and make him horny. So I texted him a short question: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO ORGASM?

He texted back within minutes. He said: SIMULTANEOUS ORGASM 69 - TONIGHT. I instantly got damp in my crotch! I was trying to get him all hot and bothered, and he did it to me! More later. Love you baby.

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hi Sweetie! It was another long, sexy night with Danimal. I've got to tell you all about it.

First, we went out to dinner at a sushi place with a couple of District Managers, two guys in their early thirties. There were the four of us at a square table. Dan and I sat next to each other, and kept squeezing each other's knees under the table. We couldn't wait to get back to the room. I've never noticed how erotic sushi can be before. Dan would lift a piece with his chopsticks, slowly and erotically place it in his mouth, then stare at me while he chewed it and swallowed it. As I stared into his eyes I imagined that he was chewing on my clit and swallowing my pussy juice. So of course I had to do the same to him. I sucked my food into my mouth as if it was his cock, and rolled it around on my tongue while holding his gaze. The two District Managers never noticed, as they were focused on talking about sales forecasts and whatnot. At least I don't think they noticed. And it wouldn't matter much if they did. In fact, I suspect they are having an affair with each other, too!

Anyway, after dinner, the two Managers wanted to go out somewhere for drinks, but Dan and I said we had work to do for tomorrow, so we caught a cab back to the hotel. When we got to the room, I saw that he had ordered a large bottle of Champagne on ice.

I gave him a look and asked what was the Champagne for? He said since this is going to be our last night together, he wanted it to be extra special. He popped the cork and we each had a glass. But I was really looking forward to our sixty-nine session.

He reached for the bottle to refill his glass, but I stopped him. I said, "That can wait. Get your clothes off!" He grinned and came up to me and started taking my clothes off of me. I did the same to him. Soon we were both naked. We melted into a hug and a kiss. I grasped his boner in my fist and stroked him up and down while we hugged. It throbbed in my hand like a beating heart.

"So do you want top or bottom?" I asked him.

He cocked his head at me. "Neither," he said. "We're going to do it side by side." I must have looked confused, so he said, "I'll show you."

He ripped the coverings from the bed and flung them on the floor. I got on the bed, and he rolled me onto my right side, with my head toward the headboard. He got on the bed on his right side, too, but with his feet toward the headboard. He lifted his left knee up, with his left foot flat on the bed. His right leg was slightly bent for stability. He told me to do the same. I did, and it was surprisingly comfortable and stable.

It was also an awesome positioning for mutual pleasure! His cock was jutting up at a forty-five degree angle, inches from my face. And his face was inches from my wide-open pussy. We each had great range of motion and good control of the equipment!

He started by sliding his hand up and down my thigh, and planting little kissies up and down from my knee to my pussy, so I did the same. I kissed and licked his thigh all over, constantly aware of his cock towering up so nearby. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, especially when his mouth was closest to my crotch.

I couldn't wait to get to the good stuff, so I started by grabbing his cock, pulling it out of the way, and licking his balls. At first I just licked them with my tongue, bouncing them like a paddle ball on a board. But then I decided to suck one of them into my mouth. While it was inside, I flicked it back and forth with my tongue. I also gave his shaft a few gentle strokes. I could hear him moaning.

Meanwhile, he had zeroed in on my pussy lips, and was only planting his little kissies up and down on them. He had reached his hand around my leg and had his thumb poised over my clit, and was giving it a gentle, circular rubbing motion. That increased my wetness, and also gave me a buzzing feeling in my head. I could feel sweat beginning to break out on my brow.

I popped his ball out of my mouth and sucked the other one in, still stroking slowly and gently on his shaft. I could feel his thigh muscles tighten. Then I wondered if I could get both balls in my mouth at the same time. So I gave it a try, and it worked! He let out a little yelp at that, as if he'd never had it done to him before! Baby, I can't wait to try that move on you!

Danimal stepped up his pussy work a notch, and started licking his tongue up and down the length of my lips. He still had his thumb on my clit, but when his tongue got to the top, he would lift the thumb, lick it with the tongue, and put the thumb back down as the tongue moved on. I could feel my hips starting to squirm.

At this point, I let his balls both pop out of my mouth, and focused on licking his shaft. I held it in one hand and licked up and down the top, the bottom, and both sides. I swirled my tongue all over the head and around the rim. I finally decided it was time to take him all in, so I raised my head, opened wide, and plunged my face down on his shaft, taking him to the hilt. He let out a loud moan.

He took his thumb off my clit at this point and started working it exclusively with his tongue, licking, flicking, pressing, and swirling. He had moved his arm back from around my leg to my front, and he inserted his middle finger deep into my sopping wet hole! I gasped a little at how good it felt.

I sucked harder and harder on his cock shaft, and bobbed my head up and down faster and faster. I squeezed his nut sack with my hand and rotated my head back and forth as I bobbed. He was moaning and squirming more than ever.

Danimal took his mouth off my pussy and asked if I was close to cumming. I told him no, but it was awesome and I want to keep going. He said he felt like he was getting too close so I should slow down. So I took his cock out of my mouth and held it in my hand. It was enormous, it was throbbing, and it was coated with saliva and precum. I stroked it slowly and gently, and occasionally flicked my tongue in his pee-slit. I kept him balanced on a knife-edge, groaning and trembling.

We kept that up for a long time; him flicking my clit with his tongue and his middle finger in and out of my pussy, while I slowly jacked his shaft and licked the head. I could feel his arousal slowly, gradually increase, as his breathing got faster and his muscles tensed, more and more each minute. At the same time, the buzzing in my ears and the heat in my crotch kept gradually getting more and more intense. We were both on a trajectory that could only end one way!

I don't know how long that lasted, but it seemed like at least an hour. Our arousal grew slowly but constantly. Finally we were both at a fever pitch; I knew that it wouldn't take much more than a slight shove to push me over the edge. He seemed like he was in the same boat.

I said, "Danimal, you have me balancing by a thread! If you step it up a notch, I will come in about thirty seconds."

He said, "Me too. Suck me like you did before and thirty seconds should do it."

So we both did. I wrapped my mouth around his throbbing shaft and bobbed and rotated my head and squeezed his nutsack with my hand. He took his hand out of my pussy and reinserted it again with three fingers. He started beckoning them hard on the inner front wall of my vagina, and started licking harder on my clit. I suddenly realized that he was massaging my G-spot. At that point, I felt like I was falling off a cliff and going into free fall! My head was swirling and my body was contorting and I think I was shouting but I'm not sure! My body felt like it was being bathed in flames! At the same time, his hips bucked like a bronco, and his cock started shooting load after load deep into my throat! I'm pretty sure I heard him shouting, too! His hips were bucking in my face, my hips were bucking in his face, and juices were flying everywhere! I had one arm wrapped around his thigh, and I held on for dear life, as if I was going to be washed away by a current of pleasure!

My vision was all rainbows and moonbeams and it seemed as if the room was spinning like a top. I didn't know which way was up, and wasn't even sure if I was alive or dead. I felt like I had been turned inside out. But then, slowly, finally, things started going back to normal. I started becoming aware of my surroundings again. I was lying on the bed, on my back, with Danimal's spent cock dangling an inch from my face. I was covered in cum. He was still on his side, his head propped up on one arm, and grinning like an idiot. His face was very wet.

He said, "Not bad, eh?" I couldn't speak yet, so I just smiled at him.

We just lay there breathing and resting for a little while. Then we got up, showered, and sat on the couch drinking champagne until it was gone. We fucked a few more times, and baby, I can't wait to tell you all about those, too, but I'll be home soon and I'll tell you then.

We didn't stay up too late. We both had early flights in the morning. We fell asleep spooning again, with his soft cock nestled in the hot dog bun of my ass.

In the morning, I woke up in the same position, with Danimal behind me, one arm under my neck and the other wrapped around my waist. Only I could feel that his cock was now completely erect and poking at my butt!

I raised up my top leg, which let his rigid cock pop forward into the gap between my thighs. I put my leg back down, and he was engulfed. I started slowly moving my hips forward and backward, so that my thighs were jacking his shaft. Slowly at first, and with very short strokes. I didn't want to wake him. I wondered if I could get him to cum in his sleep. I heard him moan just a bit. I reached down and frigged my clit a bit so that I could enjoy it too, and maybe work up a little lubrication for him.

It worked, and I felt a flushing in my hips, chest, and face. My nipples were tingling, and I felt moisture in my pussy. I felt an urge to moan, but I wanted to stay quiet, so I bit my lip. My arousal soon had me lengthening the strokes of my hip motions a little bit, and increasing the speed of their pace slightly. But I kept it overall slow and steady. My flush and my arousal increased slowly and steadily, too.

Then I felt his arm, which was around my waist, reach down to my crotch. I pulled my hand away and soon felt his finger on my clit. He started rubbing it, more forcefully than I had, and I felt my arousal notch up considerably. This made me increase my hip strokes, too. Danimal was awake and was also thrusting his hips, driving his cock into my thigh gap and meeting my backward thrusts. Soon we were both thrusting for all we were worth. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and his finger on my clit. I looked down, and noticed that I could see the head of his cock, popping in and out from between my thighs, like a turtle that isn't sure if it wants to come out or not!

We went faster and faster, stronger and stronger, breathing deeper and deeper, moaning louder and louder, until something had to give. It did! We didn't cum together this time, though; he shot first, and I watched several long pearly white ropes shoot out from between my thighs onto the bed. But he never stopped frigging my clit until eventually I came with a shuddering, back-arching orgasm while he held me tightly in his strong arms.

Then I flipped around so that I was facing him, threw an arm around him, and planted my mouth on his. We kissed long and hard. We both knew that when that kiss ended, it would be over.

His cell phone alarm beeped. It was time to get up. We pulled our tongues out of each other's mouths and disentangled ourselves.

Now I'm back in my room getting dressed and packed. The limo to the airport will be here in a few minutes. Baby, I can't wait to see you, get you naked, and do every single thing that I did with Danimal all over again with you! I hope you got plenty of sleep while I was away. See you soon my love.

BEEP!!!!!!!!

Hi Baby! We landed! It was a good flight; I mostly slept through it! Now I'm waiting for the cab to bring me home. I promised that I would jump your bones the minute I get in the door, and I plan to keep that promise!

But there's one more thing I have to tell you. Dan and I were in the same limo on the way to the airport, and it would have been nice to fool around on that ride, but there were three other people, so we couldn't. When we got to the concourse, we saw that his terminal was to the right and mine was to the left. This was going to be goodbye. But I had an idea.

There was a "family" restroom nearby, the kind with the changing table and plenty of room. I grabbed him and pulled him into that. I locked the door. I started unbuckling his belt and told him, "I'm going home to fuck my husband now. I want to get there with a load of your cum in me."

His trousers hit the floor. I squatted down on my high heels and yanked his boxer briefs down, too. His cock was nearly erect. I inhaled it into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth; squeezing the base of his shaft with one hand, massaging his balls with the other, and bobbing my head up and down on the shaft. He was at full staff in no time, and coated with my spit.

I stood up and took two steps toward the sink. It was the perfect height. I lifted my skirt, pulled my panties to one side, and bent over so my hands were on the sink and my ass was in the air.

I told him, "Fuck me fast and fuck me hard, Danimal. Give me a nice gift for my husband!" He plunged right in and fucked me savagely. We had both gotten worked up on the limo ride, sitting next to each other but not able to touch, and we were both ready to blow off a lot of steam with one last furious fuck. I watched his face in the mirror: intense, animalistic, eyes glaring! It didn't take long before he was unloading his jizz deep in my pussy, grunting as usual. When he was finished, we stayed that way for about half a minute, just savoring our last moment together.

Then he pulled out and yanked up his trousers. I got myself together, carefully containing his gift inside me, and we left the restroom. He gave me a big smile and said, "Thanks for everything." I gave him a peck on the cheek and told him he had been great. Then we went our separate ways.

My cab will be here any minute. I am so horny for you right now! I can't wait to do everything all over again, but this time with the man that I love. See you soon, Baby.

CLICK!!!!!!!!

12