Leaving for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brendan's cock was now at eye-level, and his head was a few inches from my mouth. I stroked the length of his cock with both hands, admiring the engorged purple head and the veins running over his shaft. I looked up at Brendan and licked my lips. His cock gave a noticeable surge at that.

I moved one hand to the base of his cock to steady it. I took a deep breath and leaned forward. My mouth opened wide, and then my lips sealed tightly around Brendan's head. I did it. I was now actually sucking my brother's cock.

I wanted to make this as special as possible, and that meant teasing him a little bit. My hand began to stroke Brendan's rod slowly, moving up to my where my lips were sealed, and then back down to the base. At the same time, my tongue extended out and gave a tender lick over Brendan's sensitive head. My cheeks drew in and I sucked in on the tip, creating pressure.

"Holy fuck," Brendan groaned.

"You like it when your sister sucks your cock?" I asked, emptying my mouth momentarily.

"Fuck yeah," he replied. "I've actually thought about it a lot."

"I bet you have. You've wanted to feel your sister's lips on your cock ever since I turned 18, haven't you?" I asked as I took his head in again.

"Goddamn right," he groaned.

My tongue worked over his head while I sucked in harder on it. His cock tasted so good. I couldn't get enough of it. Even outside of him being my brother, I hadn't ever sucked on a cock this wonderful or tasty before.

I stroked quicker with my hand as well, and began bobbing my head in the unmistakeable motion of a blowjob. I kept the same pace with my hand and mouth, working over the length of his cock uniformly.

Each time I bobbed my head, I took a little more of Brendan's length. My tongue trailed over his shaft, tickling the underside and licking every inch I could reach. With my free hand, I took Brendan's balls and gently massaged them, drawing another groan from him.

"Fuck, play with my balls. You love doing that, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," I answered.

He was looking down at me and maintaining eye contact the whole time. In some ways, it was kind of poetic. Our green eyes were identical, the common link between us. And now that shared gaze was locked as we both became closer than a brother and sister ever should be.

My pace picked up as I got more turned on. I was taking about half of Brendan's cock in my mouth with each bob of my head, although I could still accommodate more. I pulled back to regain my breath, although my hand kept jerking his cock, rubbing in the saliva that glistened on his rod.

"So, anything like you expected?"

Brendan chuckled. "Everything and more. If my last girlfriend gave head as good as you, we might still be together."

I smiled, more than happy to take his compliment. My mouth opened wide and I took his cock again.

This time, I let my mouth do more of the work. Both hands moved to Brendan's thighs to steady myself. I pushed forward, taking more than half his length in my mouth. I had to suppress the urge to gag. I hadn't quite mastered my gag reflex yet, although hopefully with some more practice, it would be as absent as my strict moral code.

"Shit, suck my cock again. Suck on your brother's cock."

Saliva covered Brendan's rod as I bobbed up and down, trying to go deeper each time. My cheeks were slimy with spit, making my hair cling to my face. I normally put my hair back in a ponytail whenever I gave blowjobs. But then again, I didn't exactly expect to find myself in this position, so I couldn't have really thought ahead to that.

"Fuck yeah, take my cock you dirty little sister slut. You know you fucking want to." I purred back an affirmative response.

I only had two inches or so left, but Brendan's cock was pushing against the back of my throat and nearly making me choke. I didn't think I'd be able to take it all, but my tongue kept working hard to worship his shaft. Maybe fully deepthroating him would be a challenge for later.

After another minute of bobbing up and down on Brendan's cock, I felt pre-cum begin to leak out onto my tongue. His climax wasn't too far away. But I was far from finished with him.

I pulled back, suddenly leaving my mouth feeling empty. Strings of saliva connected my lips to his head, which fell away as I stood up.

"Fuck, I was pretty close," Brendan said. "Do you tease all the boys like that?"

"Only when I want them to fuck me," I retorted with a wink. I turned around and bent my upper body over onto the sink counter. My butt was now pressing up against Brendan's dick. "Give me everything you've fucking got."

"You asked for it," Brendan replied. He grabbed my jean shorts and pulled them down my legs. I heard an "oh fuck," come from him as they slid over my round ass.

"Maybe next time I'll wear leggings for you," I seductively remarked.

"How about nothing at all?" he responded.

He grabbed my panties and pulled them down too. I stepped out of both of them, leaving my crew socks and Converse the only things on my lower body.

"Holy shit, you're wet," Brendan pointed out, as he got his first good look at my shaved pussy.

I reached back and ran a finger over my pussy lips. "I've been thinking of you."

Brendan dropped into a squat and gripped my bare ass cheeks with his hands. He spread them apart, giving him a better look at my pink pussy and asshole.

"Hmmm," he moaned. I felt his hot breath on my pussy.

And then, I felt his tongue. Brendan licked over my folds, lapping up all those juices that had collected. I let out a low moan as my pussy was finally pleasured.

Brendan's tongue trailed up to my clit. He swirled his tongue around briefly, and took my clit in his mouth. He sucked in sharply, making me squeal a little.

"Oh fuck, that's so good."

Brendan nibbled and sucked on my clit for a minute, drawing me nearly into ecstasy. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it off, my bra suffering the same fate a moment later. I groped my small tits in both hands, squeezing my sensitive nipples. They were extremely hard, just like my clit.

His mouth moved up again to my pussy. His tongue flared out, diving between my folds and teasing my hole.

"Oh god, yes, eat my pussy," I whimpered.

Brendan's tongue was like magic, deftly licking over my pussy. He had me on the verge of a climax, and I knew it would be an extremely powerful one. I didn't want to have to wait any longer.

"God, I need your fucking cock! Fuck me until I scream!" I demanded.

Brendan apparently didn't need to be told twice. He stood up and positioned his cock. He brushed his tip against my clit and rubbed it against my folds, intentionally keeping me on the edge. He moved his cock up to my hole and thrust in.

My eyes nearly rolled back in my head. My whole body tensed up. It felt so fucking amazing. Brendan had buried half of his cock inside of me in one thrust. My tight pussy was thoroughly stretched out by him, not used to accommodating a cock of his girth. But I was so wet that he slid in smoothly.

Brendan withdrew quickly and then slammed back in again, rocking me forward. He didn't stop at all and was immediately fucking my pussy.

"Holy fuck! Yes, fuck me so hard!" I pleaded.

Brendan was expanding my pussy, fucking me deeper and harder with each successive thrust. My hands squeezed my boobs harder as pleasure coursed through my whole body. The building orgasm was suiting up to be the biggest I'd ever had.

"God, your pussy feels so amazing!" Brendan exclaimed. "Do you like having it stretched out by your brother's cock?"

My body rocked back and forth as he slammed into me. He was pulling out almost entirely each time, leaving only his tip inside, before completely filling up my snatch when he thrust in. I felt every ridge of his cock rubbing against my walls, stimulating every square inch of my twat. It felt so incredible, and my pussy was aching and throbbing.

Brendan reached beneath me and hiked one of my legs up onto the counter, giving him better access to my pussy. He was fucking my twat like there was no tomorrow, slamming into me harder and harder. My slick channel was squeezing onto his cock, and each thrust filled the room with the sounds of squishing and slapping flesh.

I became almost lost in the sensations. Brendan's cock was fucking me perfectly, exploring farther into my pussy than ever before. I felt his pre-cum leaking into me as my own nectar coated his cock. The rod was nearly frictionless as it invaded my pussy, which was contouring around the cock like a glove.

"Fuck, I'm so close! Fucking make me cum!" I begged. I wanted to scream out as loud as I could, but restrained myself, not wanting to wake the whole plane.

"Fuck yes! Take your big brother's cock," he growled back. He delivered two quick spanks to my bouncing round ass, making me yelp slightly.

Brendan was fucking me faster and harder than I had ever felt. His balls slapped against my clit, and his cock was a complete blur going in and out of my pussy. I was about to erupt.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum! Fucking pound me like the slut that I am! Destroy your sister's cunt!"

Brendan groaned and gave another powerful thrust. That was all I could take.

"Holy fuck! I'm fucking cumming!"

I erupted in the most intense orgasm of my life. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, and my mouth hung open. My whole body shook and spasmed as waves of pleasure cascaded through me, and sparks of electricity jolted me to my core. My pussy burned and bathed Brendan's cock in juices. My thighs quivered, and I would have fallen down if not for Brendan's grip.

His powerful voice disrupted my total orgasmic high.

"Oh shit, I'm about to explode."

"Cum in me!" I begged. I was on the pill, so I didn't have to worry about unintended accidents. "Fill up your sister's cunt with all that warm jizz!"

Brendan kept pumping as his cock throbbed against my walls. His first spurt rocketed out, splashing against the back wall of my pussy. He continued firing off his cum deep into my pussy. It kept on coming. I couldn't remember having ever felt such a big load before. It was amazing.

The aftershocks of the orgasm still were taking ahold in me as I remained motionless. Brendan's cock began to soften, and he pulled out of me before leaning against the opposite wall, totally drained. With my pussy gaping and empty, some of his cum began to trickle out and down my inner thighs.

"Holy fuck!" he spoke first.

"Yeah," was all I could muster in response. I looked in the small bathroom mirror right in front of me and made eye contact with Brendan once again. "That was..." I trailed off, not finding the proper words to describe how amazing I felt.

We remained silent for a while, at least a minute. Eventually, I summoned the energy to stand up and speak.

"You had better get dressed and back to our seats. Just in case anybody wants to use the bathroom."

Brendan exhaled. "Yeah, you're right." He leaned in and gave me another kiss, slow and tender this time.

I pulled away after a couple of seconds. "Go on. I've got to get cleaned up."

He grabbed his pants and underwear, still around his ankles, and pulled them up. I gave his mostly flaccid cock one last stroke before it was tucked away. "And don't worry. This monster will certainly be getting more treatment soon."

Brendan smiled and stole one last peck on the lips before unlocking the bathroom door and exiting the cramped room.

I sighed and took a look at myself in the mirror. I didn't think I looked too bad. My makeup was still mostly intact, and I cleared my cheeks of the clinging hair. I cupped my boobs and ran my hands over my body. I looked really fucking good right now. I reached down to my shorts and grabbed my phone, before taking a few photos of myself, including one where I had one leg up on the counter and was spreading my ass with one hand. Brendan's cum was visible seeping from my pussy, and my ass looked fantastic.

I put my phone back down, satisfied with the pictures. Hopefully Brendan would be too when I sent them to him. I turned to face the toilet, opposite the door, and bent over, now needing to clean up the creampie, much of which still remained inside of me.

And then my worst nightmare came alive. The door handle turned, and the door slid open. Before I had a chance to react, I heard the voice of my mother. "Oh my God!"

I froze.

Oh god. What the fuck was I supposed to do?

Mom could clearly see my entirely naked body. She could see cum dripping out of my pussy. She probably wouldn't have seen Brendan coming out of the bathroom, but she would know he was the only other person awake in first class.

My mom wasn't super conservative. She generally was accepting that we would have sex, and didn't try and stop us. She did always stress safety and tact first and foremost, and in her eyes, what she had just discovered abided by neither of those things.

I acted before I had the chance to think things through. I spun around, grabbed Mom's wrist, yanked her inside the bathroom with me, and locked us in.

"Erica Josephine!"

Oh fuck. She used my full name. I was in trouble.

"I don't think I believe my eyes. I did not raise you to be a slut! Just what in the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Mom very rarely swore, and only when she was really pissed off. I was in serious shit, and needed to come up with some way out of it.

Think, Erica, Think! My mother wasn't the most forgiving person, so trying to pass it off as a mistake and begging forgiveness wouldn't work. I couldn't spin it as a misunderstanding, since it was pretty damn clear what was going on. Maybe I was just too horny to act rationally? A sex addict? I can't control myself. I was spinning tires. I couldn't come up with anything to reasonably explain why she would have walked in on me having just gotten fucked in an airplane bathroom, let alone the fact that it was by my own brother if she figured that part out. Unless...

An idea popped into my head. It probably wasn't a good one, but I didn't have any other options available to me, and I didn't have time to second-guess myself.

"Listen, Mom. I won't try and explain my actions or what you think you saw. All I'm going to talk about is how you react to this situation."

"And just what is that supposed to mean?" she fumed. "How would you suggest that I react to finding my daughter freshly ravaged by some stranger on a plane?"

I mentally breathed a sigh of relief. At least she hadn't put together that it was Brendan for now. That would make my job easier.

"I don't know how I would react. But you were 18 once. I'm sure you remember being young and adventurous."

"There's a difference between being adventurous and being a whore!" Mom spat back. Our bodies were crammed together, making the entire ordeal seem much more intense and immediate.

"Please keep your voice down. We don't want to wake up the whole plane."

"Erica, you're not the one giving out orders."

"No, you're totally right. But you must have had fantasies before, like this. Everyone wants to live a little, and try something crazy."

"Yes, of course I have sexual fantasies. But they're just that... fantasies. You're not supposed to act on them. I mean, imagine if someone else had walked in here instead of me. What would they think of you, or how I raised you?"

Mom was always a bit selfish. Of course it came back to not wanting to be seen as a bad parent. She usually ended up making good parenting decisions though, even if they weren't necessarily motivated by purely altruistic reasons.

"Well, nobody else did walk in. And maybe I wanted to have some fun before college. You know, I'm super stressed out right now, and my whole life is turning around, and I just wanted to let loose a little bit."

I needed to open up to Mom emotionally, even if it was complete bullshit. I had to get her on my side on one matter before I moved any further.

"Oh, sweetie," Mom said. She wrapped her arms around me and drew me into a hug. My bare breasts squeezed against her upper chest.

Mom had always been really short, which made her the butt of many good-hearted jokes. She stood 4'11", although she always insisted she was 5'0". It made arguing with her a little weird, considering I was looking down on her in such close proximity, but she had learned to develop a very big personality to make up for it.

"I understand that you're stressed, but you need to talk to a counselor about it if it's that bad. You can't just have sex with anybody, especially in public. It's reckless and dangerous. You have no idea how many bad men there are in the world."

Something tells me she wouldn't be saying that if she knew who had deposited that sticky load in my cunt.

"Well haven't you ever had a strong urge to do something sexually? Like you can't resist yourself, you just tear off your clothes and fuck Dad's brains out?"

Mom gasped at my crude language and topic. "Erica, what your father and I do in bed is none of your business. But no, I can't say that I have."

I already knew this. I had overheard Mom talking with one of her friends over the phone a year or so back, while very drunk. She talked about how little Dad fucked her, and how uninspired she felt sexually.

At the time, I felt a little disgusted hearing about my parents' sex life. Now, it had presented itself as a perfect tool for my advantage. Even if I got Mom to understand the fact that I joined the mile high club, it wouldn't take her long to figure out it was Brendan. I needed to seduce her before it ever came to that point, because the fallout from that bomb would shatter the family if not properly handled.

"What do you mean? Like you and Dad don't ever have good sex?"

"Well, not really," Mom answered, with a hint of both disappointment and discontentment in her voice. "I don't know why I'm telling you this. That is far too much information to be shared between a mother and daughter."

"Come on, Mom. I care about your happiness more than anyone else does. If you're not being properly taken care of, that needs to be addressed."

"Tell me about it," Mom quickly replied, before a look of shock came over her face, like she was surprised at herself for saying it.

"Have you ever tried it with someone else?"

"Are you asking if I've ever cheated?" she asked incredulously.

"No, of course not. But you know, did you ever play around when you were young? Surely there must have been some time when you had great sex."

Mom smiled, like she was recalling a great memory. "A long time ago. But that's far more than you need to know."

"Did you ever try it with another girl?" Mom's eyebrows shot up at my question. "I've heard that girls are generally better and more attentive than guys."

I hadn't just heard that; I could confirm it. I'd eaten out and been eaten by a couple of girls at sleepovers or while drunk at parties.

A twinkle shone in Mom's eye. She definitely was thinking back to some fun times. Maybe some day I'd be able to hear her stories from college, but for now, I had more immediate things.

"I don't kiss and tell," she finally answered.

I giggled. "Wow, you actually have done it. When was the last time you were with another girl?"

Mom sighed. "Too long."

"Do you want to try it again?" I asked immediately, with a sultry tone. I didn't explicitly say with me, but I definitely put a little bit of sexiness into my delivery.

Mom laughed a little. "That would be amazing. I don't think your father would like it though."

"You wouldn't have to tell him."

"That would be cheating, and it's wrong. I've been married to your father for almost 30 years, and I'm not going to throw it away over some strange floozy."

"What if it wasn't a stranger?" I asked, dialing up the seductiveness.