Leaving for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she quietly answered. I pulled her back in for another kiss.

"When we land, we'll have to talk more about this. And maybe have some fun in our hotel," I said once we ended the kiss.

Mom smiled and licked her lips. "I'm looking forward to it."

I opened the bathroom door to walk out. As I did, Mom delivered a pretty firm spank on my round ass. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her, while she just giggled.

Mom walked down to her seat in coach, scurrying past Brendan. I sat back down next to him.

"Thanks for the warning," I said.

"She came up right after I sat down. She wanted to check on us, and I told her you were in the bathroom. What happened?"

We still had a while left in our flight. I reached over to Brendan's lap and felt his cock through his pants. And while I teased his cock, I proceeded to describe every single detail of fucking Mom.

***

Mom tried to avert eye contact with Brendan once we were on the ground. She seemed to still be a little bit guilty about fucking me. Little did she know what I had planned for us.

I had talked to him about my idea before we landed. He had seemed a little resistant to the concept of fucking Mom at first, but the more I described her great body and complete lack of a sex life, he seemed to get more into it. I was still in awe that I might really be able to orchestrate all of this.

We picked up our checked bags and began the long trek to the airport hotel. It was 4:30 in the morning, so understandably, none of us wanted to do anything but rest, especially considering we hadn't actually slept on the flight.

Mom checked us into our reservation and we made our way to the room. There were two queen beds in the room. The original plan was for Brendan to sleep on the pullout, but now, I figured I could change it.

"You can sleep on the other bed," I told him. "I'm sure Mom won't mind sharing a bed with me," I added flirtatiously.

She looked at me a little surprised, possibly taken aback by my forwardness in front of Brendan. I had no plans of actually sleeping in the bed.

Just as I had instructed him, Brendan immediately got into bed and pretended to go to sleep. I stripped out of my shorts and kicked off my shoes, leaving me in my underwear, socks, and tank top.

Mom looked back at me with a questioning eye. "Are you sure you want to do this? Here?"

I moved up close to Mom and pulled her sweatshirt up. She lifted her arms, and I pulled it entirely off of her. "Yeah, I am. Get into bed."

I hopped onto the big mattress and slipped under the covers. Mom had to change clothes, stripping off her sports bra and putting on a thin t-shirt. She replaced her yoga pants with more loose-fitting pajamas.

"I don't know why you bothered putting pants on," I whispered to her as she clambered into the bed next to me. We were huddled together on one side of the bed. "They're just going to come off."

"Yeah, well, just in case Brendan gets up to go to the bathroom or something," she said. Mom seemed much more nervous than she had in the plane bathroom. Perhaps the thought of fucking me while Brendan was "sleeping" a few feet away was making her anxious. Boy, was she in for a good surprise.

Mom pulled the covers up to her chest. I rolled over onto my side, and she turned her head to me. I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. Mom responded, cupping my cheek in a hand. One of my hands was gently running through her hair. The other had pushed the bottom of her t-shirt up, and was resting on her bare stomach.

I moved from her lips and began kissing Mom's face. My kisses dotted her cheeks and forehead and ears. I got to her eyelids, and Mom closed her eyes. This was the moment I had been waiting for. I raised a hand and gave Brendan the signal (it may or may not have been my middle finger).

He stealthily slipped out of his bed. Mom was lying closer to Brendan, so he stood between the two beds. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, but Mom was oblivious as I kissed her eyelids and cheeks again. Brendan silently pulled his boxers down and t-shirt off, leaving him naked.

"Keep your eyes closed," I whispered to Mom. "You know how when you first came in, you were yelling at me for having sex with a stranger?"

"Yes," she whispered back. I kissed her again on the lips.

"What if I told you that you had been eating your son's jizz right out of your daughter's cunt?"

Mom's eyes shot open. She turned her head and saw Brendan. His erect cock was just a few inches from her face, and looking tantalizingly tasty.

Mom's face turned pale. "Oh my god. You two?" She asked.

"Don't act so surprised. You were about to fuck your own daughter again, after all," Brendan said.

"Go on. Have a taste," I encouraged Mom. I moved the hand from her stomach, took Brendan's cock, and slowly started stroking the shaft. "You won't be disappointed."

"No, I... I can't," she stammered. Mom tried to get up, but she was trapped between my body on her left and Brendan's on her right.

"Come on," I whispered, kissing her ear again. "When's the last time you fucked a big cock?"

"But Erica... Brendan, you're my son. I... this is so wrong."

"You've come this far," he said. "Don't you want to feel a real man fucking you again."

"God yes," Mom moaned. "But... ugh."

Brendan moved closer to us, lifting one leg onto the bed. His cock was now two inches from Mom's mouth, just begging to be sucked. I could hardly resist, but I needed her to do it first.

I still had one hand caressing her hair. I took hold of her head more firmly and gave a small push forward, moving her closer to Brendan's cock.

"God forgive me," she whispered.

Just as the tip of Brendan's dick was about to collide with her lips, Mom opened her mouth and leaned forward, taking her son's cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Brendan moaned.

Mom's lips sealed around Brendan's tip. She slowly began bobbing her head forward and back on Brendan's cock. My hand remained on the lower part of his shaft, and I stroked his cock, trying to maintain the same pace as Mom.

I leaned down and started kissing Mom's cheeks and neck again. She looked so beautiful normally, and now with Brendan's cock in her mouth, it took all of my willpower not to immediately reach down and play with myself.

Mom was beginning to give into her own desires and get more into the blowjob. Her lips moved along Brendan's cock faster, and judging by his closed eyes and occasional grunts, her tongue was doing some excellent work.

With my free hand, I pulled the top of Mom's t-shirt down, exposing her tits. I took one of her already-hard nipples in my mouth and sucked on it, just like Mom was doing for Brendan's dick. Mom squirmed a little in bed, obviously overcome with horniness herself.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mom reaching for Brendan's cock. She took his balls in a hand and gently massaged them. Sensing an opportunity, I removed my hand from Brendan's shaft. As I expected, Mom replaced it with her own. She had fully committed and was giving Brendan her best effort.

Now with another hand free, I reached down beneath the covers and slipped my hand under Mom's pajamas and panties. I felt along her landing strip until I found her clit at the end. I lightly pressed down on the engorged nub and rubbed it. I could feel Mom's labia with the tips of my fingers; she was soaking wet.

Mom had been sucking off Brendan for a couple of minutes by now, and was taking more than half of his cock in her mouth with each bob. Mom was pretty food at giving head. That's something I never imagined I'd think 24 hours ago. Actually, that probably applied to everything I'd thought about since getting on the plane.

Mom's breasts and rock-hard nipples were shiny with my saliva, but I wanted something bigger in my mouth. I moved my head ack up so it was right next to Mom's.

"Let me have a taste," I said.

Mom seemed a little dismayed, but she pulled off Brendan's cock and guided it towards me. He thrust his hips forward, shoving his rod into my mouth. I nearly gagged from the sudden intrusion, but soldiered onwards.

I sucked on Brendan's cock like it was the last one I'd ever get to blow. I felt an odd sense of competition with Mom, wanting to prove to Brendan that I was better. My tongue ran over his head and his entire shaft as I bobbed back and forth. I slurped on his cock, lubing up the length of it with saliva. My cheeks were sticky and spit was dripping onto the bed, but I didn't stop. I had almost all of Brendan's cock down. I wanted it all.

He was already pressing against the back of my throat each time I took his rod in, and I had to really concentrate not to gag. I bobbed my head down one more time. Just a little bit further. I pushed forward, grinding my mouth down on his cock and nearly choking on his cock. My nose tapped against Brendan's torso. That was enough of a victory for me.

I pulled back, long strands of spit dripping from my mouth and his cock. A hand grabbed the back of my head and Mom pulled me down into a wet, sloppy kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, all while Brendan's cock expectantly rested against Mom's cheek.

We broke our kiss. I pulled my hand out of Mom's pants and stroked Brendan a few times. "I think this bad boy has another hole to fill," I said.

Mom sat up in bed and rubbed a hand on Brendan's toned abs. "God yes, I need to cum."

"I know," I remarked. "I felt how wet your pussy was. You're going to love this," I said to Brendan.

"If it's anything close to like mother, like daughter, then I know I will."

Mom got onto her elbows and knees, and shifted so her ass was hanging off the edge of the bed. Brendan was standing behind her, ready to penetrate his Mom.

I knelt next to Mom and helped her pull her pants off. She stripped off her top, leaving her completely naked. Seeing her like that gave me another idea.

"Hey, Mom, how old are we if you add our ages up?" I asked.

"Oh God, you're making me do math right now, Erica? Um, 51 and 18 together, so..." she gave a small laugh as she figured it out. "69."

I undid my bra and lay down on my back. I slithered over the covers so I was directly beneath Mom. Her pussy was right above my face, and my own bare pussy was exposed to her as she removed my panties. With Mom leaning over, I felt her breath on my tingling pussy.

Brendan watched us get situated into the hot position. I could 't imagine what was going through his head, seeing his mother and sister 69ing about to eat each other put. And he was about to fuck Mom too.

Brendan moved Mom's legs further apart and pushed her hips down lower. Her wet slit was now only a couple of inches from my mouth. He positioned his cock behind Mom's entrance.

"Come on," I encouraged him. "Stick your cock in your Mommy's sweet cunt."

Brendan thrust his hips forward. His head pushed through Mom's folds, and the first few inches of his cock slid into her pussy.

"Fuck yes, baby, put your cock in me!" Mom moaned. Brendan kept pushing forward, burying more of his rod in her dripping wet twat. "All the fucking way!" she continued. "I want to feel every fucking inch!"

Brendan gave a much faster and more powerful pump of his hips. His cock rammed into Mom and disappeared into her cunt with a loud squishing noise and the sound of flesh slamming together. He was buried balls-deep in Mom's pussy.

"Holy fuck, yes! Oh my god, you have no idea how long I've been needing this!" Mom exclaimed. "Now fuck me, baby. Destroy your Mom's cunt until she fucking cums!"

Brendan pulled halfway out and thrust himself back in again quickly, lurching Mom's whole body forward in response. His hands were gripping her ass, keeping her stable and on his dick.

He was now fully fucking her, developing a rhythm of intense and fast thrusts. Brendan seemed like he was pulling out a little bit more each time, stretching out Mom's pussy even more.

"How does that feel?" I asked. I had a front-row seat, with the entire thing happening inches from my eyes. Brendan's balls were slapping against Mom's clit from his powerful thrusts, and just barely avoiding scraping my face.

"Fucking unbelievable," he groaned.

Mom's hands were gripping my thighs, and her fingernails dug into my skin. Her breasts hung low, brushing against my stomach as they bounced with each thrust. Mom's grip got tighter every time Brendan's cock hit a particularly sensitive spot, allowing me to almost experience her emotions vicariously.

Brendan's speed and vigor had to be seriously commended. He was fucking Mom with an intensity that I had rarely seen from any man before, and he wasn't stopping or showing any signs of halting. At that rate, Mom wouldn't last another minute considering how horny she was.

"Oh fuuuuck!" Mom moaned. "Harder!" she yelled.

I didn't even think Brendan could fuck her harder. He reached forward and took a fistful of Mom's hair, yanking her head and upper body back. She yelped but her hips continued grinding back against Brendan's thrusting cock. Mom's pussy hd to be completely gaped by now.

"Yes, keep going! You're gonna make me cum!" Mom yelled. Brendan gave another pull on her hair and delivered hard smack on Mom's jiggling ass. He was pulling out almost entirely each time, leaving just his head buried in Mom's snatch before filling her up to the very brim once again. I could see his shaft coated with her slick juices whenever he pulled out.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum," Mom said in a very low voice. "Oh shit! Mommy's fucking cumming!" she screamed.

Mom's body shook and quivered as the orgasm took over. Her pussy was swollen and bright red, and a few drops of juice were leaking out from around the seal of Brendan's rod. Mom had collapsed down on top of me, resting her head on my thigh. She was trying to say something, but her mouth couldn't produce anything. She had been well and truly fucked into oblivion.

Brendan pulled out of Mom's pussy. I admired the gaping hole left where her previously tight slit had been. Brendan's cock had been baptized in Mom's cum, and he lowered his cock to my face.

I took his prick in my mouth. My tongue slobbered over the rod, tasting Mom's tangy nectar. I bobbed up and down Brendan's cock, the consistent sound of "glug" now the only sound in the room.

When I felt pre-cum leaking from Brendan's tip, I stopped. I figured he still had some more fucking left in him, and didn't want to finish him off early. I cleaned up the last of Mom's juices, and pulled my mouth of his shaft with a "pop."

"I think Mom could use one more orgasm before the night is through," I said to Brendan. "She's overdue by about a decade."

Mom's head picked up at my proposition, and when Brendan sunk his rock-hard dick back into her pussy, she bit down lightly into the flesh of my thigh.

"Oh fuck," I heard her mutter.

Brendan began rocking his hips into Mom again. He fucked her slower, more sensually.

Mom's pussy lips were dripping wet from her arousal, and I had only been a passive observer up to this point. I pulled Mom's hips down closer to me and craned my neck up.

My tongue danced over her labia, lapping up the delectable juices. My tongue also tickled Brendan's balls whenever he fully thrust in, magnifying his pleasure as well.

My probing tongue seemed to spark Mom. She moved her head and positioned herself just over my pussy. Her tongue extended out and licked gently at my clit. Sparks ran up my spine, studding my back with goosebumps. It was then that I realized just how horny I had become watching Brendan and Mom fuck. I was about ready to orgasm, and I hadn't even touched myself.

My mouth shifted up to Mom's clit. I clamped my lips around it and tugged on it with my mouth. Brendan's pace had picked up a little bit, but he was still moving pretty slow, so I matched his intensity. My tongue reached out and licked over Mom's clit, making her whimper.

Brendan's balls were resting on my forehead and rocking back and forth, with my nose buried in Mom's wet labia and her landing strip tickling my chin. I was being suffocated by my brother and mother, and somehow loving every goddamn second of it.

Mom's tongue explored my folds and teased my clit. She moved a hand from my outer thigh to my inner thigh, making the skin tingle at her touch. Mom pressed a finger against my slit, testing my wetness.

Finding me to be thoroughly gushing, Mom slipped her middle finger into my pussy. I moaned, but the sound was suffocated on account of the muff I was munching on. She found my g-spot quite easily and thrust her finger back and forth into my snatch.

Brendan was fucking Mom harder now. He had to be nearing his own climax, but he kept on going like a trooper. Mom was grinding her hips back against Brendan's thrusting prick to match his thrusts. This also meant she was essentially rubbing her pussy along my face, and her rock-hard nipples were brushing against my stomach too. My tongue worked faster to keep pace with Brendan, drawing a shudder from Mom's thighs.

My own orgasm was bubbling and very nearly ready to explode. Mom pried at my hole with a second finger. I bucked my hips against her first, and she satisfied my wishes, filling my cunt with another digit. They were pumping more rapidly into me, echoing the pace of Brendan. I wasn't sure if Mom was doing it intentionally, like I was working my mouth, or subconsciously, but it felt really fucking good regardless.

"Holy fuck, this is so good," Brendan said.

Mom slammed her hips back against him, burying his cock deep into her cunt. "Keep fucking me like that, baby. You're gonna make Mommy cum again soon."

She returned her mouth to licking my button, while her fingers pumped into my pussy, trying to coax the climax from me. My whole body was on edge, and ready to be enveloped in the afterglow of an orgasm.

Brendan's speed was now back to where it had been the first time he made Mom cum. His balls slapped against my face, but I persevered, licking Mom's clit as well as I could. Her juices were dripping onto my cheeks as her impending orgasm neared. It seemed like we would cum at around the same time.

I was the first to go. Mom slipped her ring finger into my pussy. The ridges on her engagement and wedding rings rubbed against my pussy wall, and my whole twat felt plugged up by her thrusting fingers. Mom sucked in hard on my clit, and the wave of a powerful orgasm slammed into my body.

I screamed and moaned into Mom's pussy while I squirmed beneath her. My pussy gushed its sweet cream onto her fingers, giving Mom another treat. I wanted to completely give in and let the sensations wash over me, but I had a job to do.

My tongue moved faster and I sucked down harder on Mom's clit. She needed to cum; Brendan and I needed to make her cum.

"Oh fuck, don't stop. Keep fucking me hard!" she instructed. "Suck on my clit just like that, Erica! You two make such a fucking good team."

Mom rested a hand on the bed and raised her upper body up. Her free hand went to her big tits, and she twisted her nipples.

"Fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" she told us. Brendan grunted and groaned and fucked her with everything he had.

"Oh shit, here it is! Oh god, I'm fucking cumming!"

Mom cried out and collapsed down onto my naked body once again. Her own body convulsed and trembled from the intense tremors shaking her right down to her core. Mom was clearly in absolute ecstasy.

Brendan kept fucking her wet slit, about to cum himself. My mouth detached from Mom's clit and moved to suck on his balls. My tongue licked over his sack while he continued fucking Mom's tight pussy.

His shaft throbbed and he slammed balls-deep into Mom. With a loud groan, he came, emptying his load into Mom's cunt. I felt his balls pulsing in my mouth, churning out the sticky jizz that now coated the back of his Mom's pussy.