Leaving Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you'd better let me take care of that. Pull your trunks down and keep playing with my tits while I make your balls feel lighter."

As her warm sturdy hand slowly moved up and down my shaft she would kiss me and tell me how good I was making her body feel. I didn't last three minutes before I sent white creamy liquid surging between us. She giggled and kissed me.

"Nicely done Davey. You had lots of creamy sperm in those young balls. Do you feel better?" I was in a state of euphoria as I nodded. "Good, pull your trunks up, then put my top back in place, gently, you've made them sensitive."

We had a leisurely meal without much conversation. With our makeshift supper over we headed back to the house, about halfway she reached for my free hand. Squeezing it softly she smiled. Once we'd rinsed the pond water off in the outdoor shower we stood looking at one another. I loved looking at her hairy pussy, it was thick and bushy, I could just make out the split at the top and wondered when she would let me touch her there.

She laughed softly, "Oh my, you love my beaver don't you? That's good, we'll work on you being able to touch me there over the next week or so. For tonight, we're going to work on kissing for a short while before bed. Girls like a good kisser."

As we got ready to wander down the hall to bed she stopped at her door and slid into my arms. Slowly, softly, sensuously she taught me how to kiss. To let my lips meld with hers as though they'd melted together. At one point I nibbled on her lower lip not thinking much about it. She told me that was good and to do it more when I felt the moment was right. For our last kiss goodnight she had special instructions.

"Put your hand on my butt and pull me in softly. No, don't grind, just hold me tight to your body."

As she pushed back she sighed, "Good job Davey. It tells me you want me without trying to screw me on the spot. You'll be back in class tomorrow. Remember, stay away from Roxy and her crowd, if that isn't possible just ignore them. It won't be very much longer and I'll make you forget all about Roxy. Now, bedtime sweet boy."

Over the next two weeks we worked on kissing and light petting. I'd get home from school around three, she would meet me at the door most days with a hello kiss and a push of her body into mine. I would do chores with her until she went in to start supper. I would finish chores, we'd have supper and adjourn to the den where I would do homework if I had it or simply read before we started necking. I noticed that her attire was becoming less stringent, a bit more revealing and as far as I was concerned, more seductive. She had been letting me caress her breasts at times through whatever she was wearing, but not every time we made out.

On a particular Saturday evening our routine changed dramatically. She was wearing nothing but a long shirt type nightie. I was well aware that it had slipped upward as she moved about on the couch until her panties were visible. A dark blue shiny material that I couldn't take my eyes from. When she looked up she saw me staring and chuckled. Standing up she lifted the nightie to where the entire front of her panties were visible.

"It won't be long now sweet boy. Be patient, you'll get to touch her." Standing in front of me she let the nightie drop. "Oh my, is that hardon for me? I think we need to do something with that before bed. Don't you?"

I nodded expecting a hand job. What she did next was completely unexpected.

"Did you take a shower after supper? No? Go do that and come into my bedroom, naked. You've done so well keeping the hormones in check, you deserve a treat."

I had no idea what was about to happen but if she said to be naked, that's what I was going to do. I so wanted to stroke myself to an orgasm in the shower but held off knowing something great was about to happen. Walking into her room my cock was like a flagpole in a windstorm. Hard as steel and swaying side to side. She sat on the side of the bed in only panties, those same blue ones I'd seen earlier. Her breasts looked perfect, even if I had no idea what a perfect breast should look like. Motioning me to stand in front of her she reached and took ahold of my throbbing dick.

"Lovely Davey, absolutely lovely. There has to be at least seven inches of fat beefy cut cock standing in front of my face. Oooo, lots of shiny stuff coming out already. Horny boy. Lay on the bed."

With me flat on my back she crawled over the top of me stopping to put a nipple in my mouth. I was mesmerized by the cone shape of her breast and long hard nipple on the end. I wrapped my lips around a nipple and sucked like I was a starved baby. Pushing my head back she whispered.

"Not so hard, be gentle, suck softly at first."

She dropped the nipple back in my mouth, let me suck for a minute or more and then put the other nipple in my mouth. Her head was tilted back as she moaned. Lifting up she smiled and kissed me.

"Time for your treat sweet boy."

I wasn't sure what was going to happen as she lowered herself down my body. I knew I wasn't going to get any pussy, her panties were still on. I was too lost in the euphoria to watch, when she kissed my stomach and took hold of my cock I sensed a dream was about to come true. I felt the warmth of her breath on the head of my cock before her lips softly engulfed the head. She swirled her tongue around the head a few times and then took more into her mouth. I had raised up on my elbows watching her slowly take me into her mouth. Two inches, three inches and then more until I felt my cock at the back of her throat.

Her head slowly bobbed up and down, fingers tickling my balls, the other hand holding onto the base. Her lips were pursed as she slowly moved up and down. I'd seen a porn movie of my brothers where the woman was stroking the guy as she sucked. Not Mrs. B., it was lips only, deep and slow. I could feel my balls boiling and let her know. She pulled off momentarily.

"I know you're ready, you're getting bigger. Just let it fly, I'm sure I'll love your young cum. In my mouth Davey, cum in my mouth."

A minute later I did as she said, my legs went straight out as my hands grabbed her hair trying to shove everything I had down her throat. Using her hands she pushed me back far enough that I was cumming deep but not shoving it down her throat. I heard her gulp twice before she settled into sucking the last remains of my rapidly emptying balls into her mouth. Slowly, softly she sucked and bobbed her head as I softened, when I said "it tickles too much" she let me fall from her mouth with POP sound. Knee walking up my body she was high enough that the crotch of her panties were directly above my face.

"Smell her Davey. You've made her horny and want to be fucked. But not tonight, first you need to learn how to lick her until I scream with pleasure. Taste the wetness of my panties. Mmmm, yes, like that."

Letting me lick a few times she moved back on the bed looking into my eyes.

"Did you like your first blow job sweetie? I know I did, you had lots of cum for me and it tasted delicious. We'll do more of that, and tomorrow night I'll teach you how to lick my pussy. A woman loves a man who knows how to eat pussy. Someone who takes their time and gives her a massive orgasm or two."

The next night she had me lay down naked. Watching her slowly undress made my cock surge. It bounced up off my belly as her dress puddled on the floor, the bra was unfastened and her gorgeous breasts bounced free. With her thumbs hooked in the waistband of her silk bikini panties she wiggled her hips enough to get the panties over her butt and let them drop. I grabbed my cock and moaned when that lovely thick beaver came into sight. I was beginning to stroke when she took my hand away.

"Un,uh sweet boy. We'll take care of that after your lesson."

She then moved onto the bed, slowly knee walking her body upward until her knees were on either side of my head and her pussy directly above my mouth. Looking down she gave me instructions on how to tease and nibble along the labia.

"Yes, kiss along the inside of my thighs. Now then gently lick with the flat of your tongue from bottom to top. Mmm, hmm, like that sweet boy, let your tongue move through the lips a little. Oh my, you're doing so well."

I couldn't get over how hairy she was. A thin line of hair along each side of the labia extended down toward her asshole. The dark brown hair covered her mound and a few inches above it. I loved the smell of her hot, horny pussy, the silkiness of hair tickling my nose, the sweet and tangy taste of her nectar. With her hands on my ears she moved me until my mouth was over her clit. Releasing my head she opened the skin above her clit. Then softly she spoke.

"Lick that marble size bump, yes, like that. Suck as you lick, yes, so good. Go a little to the left. Oh god, perfect. Stay there until I tell you to stop."

I noticed her breathing had become shallower and erratic, her hips were rocking back and forth into my face. Then she stopped breathing altogether, her abdomen pushed into my face, one of her hands was on the back of my head and the other was squeezing her breasts. She let out a long yell followed by her tummy convulsing and deep long moans. I held on for dear life and continued to lick as she had told me to do until she suddenly pushed my head away.

"Oh my, no more. It tickles too much, no more."

She pulled me up to lay with her, kissing me, speaking my name softly and then kissing some more.

"Oh Davey, that was wonderful. You did such a good job. You need a reward, but not a hand job or blow job. We'll do something new tonight. It will take me a little longer to be ready, just take your time. Foreplay is important. Gently finger me until I'm wet."

In the missionary position she showed me how to slide my dick along the warm, sticky, wetness of her labia without penetrating. In less than three minutes I was shooting semen all over her belly and lavish bush, her navel was full of white thick cum. With a devious grin she patted my face. Putting a finger in her navel she lifted it and sucked it clean.

"Told you I liked the taste of your cum. Come along, let's shower before bed. It won't be long and you'll be sharing my bed every night. Would you like that?"

My answer was to kiss her passionately and caress her breasts. In the shower we paid attention to each other's body, making sure all the intimate parts were clean. We continued like that for the next two weeks, me eating her at least every other night and she doing the same for me. We were kissing more around the house, fondling one another without being in the bedroom. She wore sexy undies every night and made sure I knew it. My stamina was increasing with each make out session to the point that I wasn't exploding too soon.

We'd been to Lincoln on a Saturday, I'd taken her to a nice restaurant for dinner. It was unusual for her to wear dresses outside the house unless it was a special occasion, but she had that day along with sexy seamed stockings. As we were pulling out of the parking lot heading for home she took my hand and placed something soft, warm and delicate into it. When I looked down I knew they were her favorite sky blue sheer panties. Turning to her I saw a smile.

"She's all yours tonight Davey. You're doing so well in not shooting your load right away I think you're ready to make me cum with your cock inside my pussy. Would you like that sweet boy?" I nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, but remember, I need more stimulation because of my age and that I don't produce as much estrogen after my ovaries were removed. Lots of foreplay will get me there."

As I reached my hand toward her thigh she lifted the dress revealing a bare pussy framed by the garter belt and stocking tops. My dick was instantly hard and throbbing. At the house I carried her through the front door into her bedroom and slowly undressed her, making sure to nuzzle and caress as I went. I was about to take the stockings off when she stopped me.

"Leave them on. I want to make love with them on."

With her naked except for the belt and stockings I had her lay back while I shed my clothes. She didn't need to tell me what she wanted, my face was immediately in her pussy making her hips roll back and forth and her hands grabbing the sheets. With a loud series of uh, uh, uh she pumped her pussy into my face coating me with girl cream until she pushed me away. When she had regained composure she told me to move up by her head. Reaching for my cock she slurped on it for a minute or more making it wet with saliva. I backed down hovering above her, my cock was twitching and jerking. Reaching between us she grabbed my dick and placed it at the entrance to her vagina.

"This is what you've been waiting for my sweet boy. I'm going to move it up and down my slit to help make it wetter. There's one last thing before we do this. If I put you in me you're mine until you graduate college. Understood?"

I nodded as I tried pushing into her. With her hand grasping me tightly she said one more thing.

"When you cum I want you to look into my eyes and say my name. Say Claire. I want you to know I'm yours. No one else will need to know, but we will."

I was ready to push in as she squeezed me at the base preventing my entry to her wanton caldron of lust, "Yes Claire, I'm yours. Anytime, anyplace you want me, I'm yours."

Pulling my cock into the opening of her vagina she whispered, "Then fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me long, fuck me until I scream."

The sensation of sliding into the warm slippery cavity designed for a cock was overwhelming, much better than I had imagined. It felt like I was spreading her with the head and then the walls of her pussy were grabbing me as I sank further inside. I was balls deep in a few strokes, her hips were lifting to meet me pushing down, her arms around my neck kissing me with passion. We had reached a good rhythm when she pushed me up looking at me.

"Lift my legs and hold my ankles, yes, oh god, so deep. Fuck me hard, make me cum."

She lifted her head and watched for a minute, with a smile she whispered, "Make me cum."

And I did, not once but twice before I was on the verge of releasing my young seed deep within what she described as "her honey hole".

Slamming forward one last time she screamed, "Yes, yes, I can feel it. Oh Davey, this is so good. Give me all your baby juice."

Looking in her eyes I spoke softly "Claire."

Dropping her legs I lay down on top of her, our chests expanding simultaneously searching for air. She pushed on my chest mumbling, "can't breathe."

With my dick softening I rolled to the side. She instantly turned into my grasp and snuggled as tight as two bodies can snuggle. Once we recovered our breathing I was about to go to my bedroom when she held me tight.

"No, you stay with me from here on. This is now our bed, not my bed. We'll clean up, then you're going to sleep beside me. I'm sore and swollen, but if I can I want you again before you leave for classes. I want you thinking about this pussy and not those college girls."

She was still sore enough in the morning that we spent a little time necking at the door and me feeling her breasts before I had to leave. Getting home was a new experience entirely. Waiting for me in a skirt and open blouse with no bra she greeted me as soon as the door was shut. After kissing me hello she pulled my head down to suck her hard nipples, then pushed back and took my hand pulling me along. At the couch she looked in my eyes.

"Would you like to try something new to make up for no nooky this morning?" I nodded. "I want it from behind. I'll lean against the back of the couch with my hands, you lift my skirt and sink that lovely cock all the way inside me."

With the skirt resting on her lower back and her ass cheeks exposed I moved forward putting a drop of KY on the tip like she showed me. It took a minute to get the right angle but alas I was inside her and balls deep within seconds. Putting a hand back to stop my movement she looked over her shoulder and spoke.

"I love it this way, but you'll need to give me a minute to get used to how deep your lovely long cock is. When I'm ready to take it hard and fast you'll know, and then I want you to fuck me silly. I mean fuck me like there's no tomorrow, you won't hurt me."

I started thrusting hard and she yelped.

"Not so deep right away, give my body time to adjust. You'll know when."

I was slowly stroking the full length of my dick with my hands on her hips, she was pushing back gently when I felt her tummy drop, her back arch and her pussy tip upward. She was wide open, I heard her whisper.

"Now Davey, now."

I obliged by grabbing her hips and slamming forward. Over and over, she was pushing her ass back into me as hard as I was pushing into her. A loud slap would fill the air every time our bodies met. She was on tip toes and starting to scream when my balls erupted. It was what she later called a blissful moment, cumming together seconds apart. She told me it didn't happen like that every time. After a shower, supper and an hour or two of reading we adjourned to the bedroom where I thought we would go to sleep right away. Ten minutes later she wanted to sit on my face.

"It's okay. I cleaned up earlier, you won't be eating your jizz."

I had her grabbing hold of the headboard and moaning within minutes. Her pubes were soaked, matted to the vulva, my face was a shiny sticky mess. After washing herself she returned with a warm washcloth for my face and turned sideways to my body engulfing two thirds of my cock in her mouth. Like her, I didn't last long filling her mouth with thick virulent seed. Sex tapered off slightly as the weeks turned into months. By spring we were back in the fields during the day and in bed with each other at night.

On a warm spring day after having had lunch in the field she started to take her jeans off. I was looking at her wondering what was going on. With the jeans and panties around her ankles she leaned against a tractor tire with her ass pushed out to me. Reaching back with a small bottle of KY she smiled and spoke.

"Come fuck me Dave. I always wanted Jerry to do this but he never would. We might not do it more than once, but I want to fuck in the field at least once before I die."

After depositing a mid-day load in her pussy my cock softened and plopped out leaving a trickle of semen running down her leg. Using paper towels to wipe ourselves dry she smiled as she folded one and put it in her panties.

"I'm gonna have your cum sloshing around inside me all afternoon. Thanks lover boy."

Considering she'd had her reproductive parts removed when she was young we never had to worry about pregnancy and screwed like bunny rabbits as often as we could. She no longer produced a natural lubricant on the exterior, at least not enough for penetration without help, I rapidly learned the benefits of long foreplay, cunnilingus and using KY when necessary. I went out of my way to make sure she was ready before pushing deep inside her.

The second year I was with her we went to Cancun during spring break. We carried on like newlyweds, stolen kisses, holding hands, little love pats and quick feels. We didn't give a flyin fuck that people stared at us because of the age difference. Little did they know she kept my balls drained and I kept her pussy sated. The atmosphere was one of wanton abandon, people making out and fucking in every dark spot. With skin everywhere, male and female, neither of us looked at anyone else in a sexual way.

When I graduated with a degree in computer science my folks drove down and spent the weekend with me. Claire was the perfect hostess, my folks loved her from the moment they met her. Mother said several times that now I could settle down and start a family. However, I wasn't ready to settle down, not with Claire by my side. Though I had a degree with an emphasis in software development, being in a smaller city like Lincoln there also wasn't a job to be had in my area of expertise. I was talking about it one evening after supper when Claire made a suggestion.