Leaving Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not start a business of your own? You say people are switching over to computers and software every day. Why not get in on the ground floor before someone else does. Don't worry about the money, I have enough stashed away to start something like that. You can pay me back when you're in the black."

I took her advice and opened a shop where I not only sold and did upgrades on existing units, I also started putting together chassis and components to satisfy customers specialized wants or needs. Instead of hiring a summer helper Claire hired Raul and his oldest son full time. Sylvester had taken work in another state. Not once did they ever ask why I was still living with Claire, though I was sure they had figured it out. I was in town filling the truck with gas on a Friday evening at the Sinclair when the old guy I'd originally asked directions to the Brantmaier place walked in.

"Hey there young fella. I'm surprised to see you're still around these parts. Are you workin for Mrs. B.?"

I shook my head, "Nope, I don't work for Claire any longer."

He stared at me, "So you call her by her first name now do ya?"

I nodded, "Sure do."

He laughed, "You lucky sons a bitch, many a man been tryin to get in her pants for years. Congrats kid."

I laughed, "No, nothing like that. She just lets me room at her place."

I was lying through my teeth, no way was I going to bring embarrassment to the woman who had taken the time to teach me about sex in the right way. Not in some back alley with a hooker or in the back seat of a car with somebody as inexperienced as I would have been. Nope, whoever I married and had a family with would have Mrs. B. to thank. Back at the ranch I told Claire about the incident at the gas station.

She laughed, "Wally, that crusty old fart. He likes to talk big, but according to his wife

he hasn't been able to get it up since the heart attack. Thanks for preserving my honor, I think a nice piece of tail as a reward will be in order. Don't you?"

Though I'd worked with Raul a few years during planting and harvest I'd never actually met his family until Mrs. B. hired he and his son full time. I met his two boys and wife but was told the daughter was teaching school in another state. I thought nothing of it until the 4th of July gathering at the ranch. It was when I met Emelie, their middle child, for the first time. She was three years younger than me and had been teaching school in Missouri.

We seemed to hit it off well, talking of her job and my business. Over the course of the afternoon we probably talked a total of two to three hours off and on. She was a dark haired, slender built, absolutely gorgeous Latina. While her folks were only around five foot eight or nine, she was easily five foot ten which made our conversations more comfortable not having to look up or down. Her eyes were as dark as her hair and seemed to bore holes through mine when she looked into them. As they were getting ready to leave she gave me a friendly hug and told me she'd see me the next time she was home.

Five hours later Claire was riding me like a bucking bronc when she suddenly stopped and lifted off my cock. As she moved into position I knew she wanted it from behind, she wanted it long, deep and hard. She was in one of those moods where she wanted me to take what I liked. She'd had two orgasms to my one as we flopped next to each other, out of breath, tingling from head to toe. Lying in my arms she sighed.

"As much as I like you making love to me, we need to start thinking about your future. I'm in my fifties, you're 26 and should be looking for a wife to have babies with."

I was going to say something when she patted my chest.

"Shh, be quiet and let me finish. I need to be honest, my body just can't take it like I used to. Not three or four times a week minimum like we do now. I love how you fuck me with abandon like you did tonight, but I'll be sore for three days. Will you be upset with me if we don't make love as much as we are now? I wouldn't mind it once a week, twice, but not much more than that."

I needed to express myself, "I don't think I can do that. If I see you every day I'm going to want you at least every other day. You taught me right and now I can't get enough of you."

Pulling my chest hair enough to make me look at her she kissed me and backed away, "That's why you must move Dave. It's time that you found a place in Lincoln so you can devote more time to the business and meet a sweet girl to marry. I know you aren't making money hand over fist, but you've nearly paid me back and you have enough left over to make it on your own."

I could feel the wetness welling in my eyes, "But I want to stay with you. I'll try not to force myself on you."

She chuckled, "I didn't say I don't want you to make love to me ever again. A visit once a week would be lovely and if you get too horny you could stop in for a blow job. I know how much you like those."

It was my turn to laugh, "Do I get to taste your pussy as well?"

"Mmmm, sweet boy. You certainly know how to please me."

Within a few weeks I found a place to rent and moved most of my stuff there. I left a few changes of clothes with Claire for when I would stay overnight. Over the next six weeks we maintained a fairly regular routine with me coming for dinner, or taking her out every Saturday and then spend the night in bed. In that time span she'd called me once during the week to come take care of her and me twice for a blow job, followed by me dining at the Y.

It was during that short span that she read about a position she wanted to try, me positioned behind but flat foot as though I was hovering over her. Her face was in the pillow, her chest on the mattress and her ass high in the air. The only things touching other than my hand on her lower back for balance and our bodies slapping together was my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. We would be making love when she'd suddenly stop and tell me, "climb that mountain", her way of telling me she wanted it with me flat foot behind.

She began wanting it like that every other time we were together, we might start in missionary, or on her side, ankles on shoulders or even on her tummy with a pillow underneath. Eventually we would end up with me thrusting against her ass going deeper than I ever imagined a cock could go into a vagina. She would be wide open and beg for more until I would empty my balls deep within her warm loving cavity.

Her vaginal walls would hug and caress me as I emptied inside her, as the throbbing of my dick would diminish I would push her forward flat on the mattress and sit back on my haunches. Watching as her pussy pulsed slightly, a small trickle of whiteness would dribble from the labia and into the hair. It was on one of those nights as we dozed in and out before cleaning up that she asked me.

"Any luck finding a girl yet? I'm not trying to push you away, I'm just being nosy."

"Nope, not yet. Then again, I haven't been looking very hard. I have everything I want or need in you."

She turned on her side taking my face in her hands. "That's where you're wrong. I can never be your wife and give you children. By the time you're in your thirties I'll be way over the hill and won't be able to satisfy you. I'm serious Dave, you need to find a wife."

I was exasperated, "Yeah but, that's a lot of work. I'm not sure I want to do the dating scene, you've spoiled me."

She laughed, "Well thank you. I don't think I've ever had a nicer compliment. Have you considered Emelie?"

"Emily, Emily who?"

"Raul's daughter and it's spelled Emelie. She took a shine to you when they were here. She asks her dad about you every time she calls, and the really good news is. She's taken a position in Lincoln, she already has an apartment. You should contact her."

"But, what about you and me? Who will take care of your needs?"

"Dave, I lived without cock after Jerry died, I can live without cock after you realize Emelie will make a wonderful wife. And.... I'm beginning to have some medical issues that won't go away as simply as they did earlier in life. You need to call her, date her, woo her just like I taught you. Her mother accidentally revealed that she isn't a virgin, at the same time she has limited experience. As in, one guy. You would be good for her, and as her mother said, she'll be a loyal loving wife with the right man. That man is you sweet boy."

I took Claire's advice and got Emelie's number from Raul, who seemed quite happy that I was going to call his daughter. We agreed to meet for breakfast the following Saturday at a little diner we were both familiar with. Watching her walk through the door I knew at that moment Mrs. B. had been 100% correct. Geez she was a knockout, her long black hair flowing over her shoulders framing her delicate face, her breasts matched he body perfectly, I figured they were in the C cup area. She was wearing a cotton dress that accentuated her slender waist and long legs.

We ate, laughed, joked around and basically enjoyed each other's company. We had met at 8:15, before we knew it the clock said 10:51 and the waitress was wondering if we were staying for lunch. We took the hint and vacated the spot we'd hogged for nearly three hours. She wanted to run by a small Mexican grocery store for a few items she couldn't get elsewhere and I tagged along. It was after one by the time we'd finished shopping, both of us were hungry. She volunteered to throw something together at her newly rented apartment.

I left her place just after 4, and as I stood at the door saying goodbye she kissed me. A quick simple kiss, but a kiss none the less while making me promise to call her during the week. When I got home I called Claire to find out if she wanted me to come and stay the night with her. She declined telling me her tummy was out of sorts but that she'd call during the week. On Tuesday night I was at my desk working on a computer that someone wanted custom built when the door to my shop opened. I normally closed at 6 but if I was working I left the door open and the open sign off.

Who should walk through the door but Claire with a fast food bag in hand. She expected that I hadn't eaten and stopped at the burger joint down the street. As we ate and talked she asked how the date with Emelie went and if I'd called her since.

"The day was wonderful, and no, I haven't called. Why?"

"Because you're going to fritter away this opportunity if you don't pay attention. You've got an entire life to build computers, you're going to get one chance to make the girl of your dreams your wife. Don't be stupid David. Call her."

I scoffed, "What makes you think she's the girl of my dreams?"

"I know you Davey, inside and out. I know what makes you tick, your likes and dislikes. I also know Emelie meets all the criteria you're looking for in a wife. Don't forget who transformed you from a boy into a man, in every way. I've spoken with her mother, you're everything Emelie's looking for, she's waiting for you to make the next move. Call her, win her heart, marry her. Make me an almost sort of grandma."

With that scolding she stood, leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss.

"Now turn off that lamp while I lock the door. It's time for your midweek blowjob."

When she was done and I'd caught my breath I patted the table top. She smiled but declined.

"I know you want to taste your favorite older pussy but not tonight sweet boy. I'm still having issues and I don't want your face there. Don't worry, we'll have at least more night before you and Emelie tie the knot. Don't look at me like that, we both know you're going to marry that girl."

After she left I spent the next hour trying to build a computer while my dick leaked. Though I had no experience other than Claire I couldn't imagine how a blow job could be any better. Her mouth was magical to me, almost as magic as that pink slit covered with hair between her legs. I was also thinking about what she'd said. She was right, the ball truly was in my court, I needed to stop straddling the fence and make a decision. I'd reached the point in my day where I was making foolish decisions. I decided to simply turn off the lights and go home.

Driving past Emelie's apartment on the way to mine I made a decision to call her when I arrived home. As the phone rang my stomach was doing flip flops, I felt light headed and queasy. When a male voice answered the phone in a heavy Latin accent I was struck silent, I had no idea what to say and hung up. Had I misread the situation? Did I assume when I shouldn't have? I found myself full of doubt. It was just after 9 so I called Claire.

"Hello." She chirped.

"Hi Claire. I just had something happen that makes me wonder if dating Emelie is the right thing to do. I called and a man answered. It caught me off guard."

"Don't tell me you hung up Dave?"

"I -- I did. I wasn't sure what to do so I hung up and called you."

I could hear her huff before she spoke in an exasperated voice, "You know Dave, for a really smart guy you can be dumb as a rock. That's her cousin Pedro from Honduras, he's staying with her for a few days. Why didn't you just ask for Emelie? My gosh Davey, you need to pull your head out of your butt. Call her back, right away. Goodnight."

And then there was nothing but dial tone. Against my better judgement I called, this time Emelie answered.

"Hello, this is Em."

"Hi Emelie, I know it's late but I wanted to say hi."

"Did you call about ten minutes ago? You did? I was in the bathroom so my cousin answered. He said you hung up. Is that right?"

I felt like a fool, "Yes. I hung up. A man answering caught me off guard. Sorry."

I could hear the scolding tone of her voice, "David, the one thing that will turn me away from a guy is jealousy. If we're going to be friends, and maybe more, you're going to need to control that emotion. I'm a black and white girl, there are very few grey areas of my life. If I don't like something I'll tell you. If I do like something I'll tell you that as well."

I knew that I needed to be on guard, "Sorry Emelie. I'll work on that, please accept my apology."

"Apology accepted. I've enjoyed every minute we've had together and if it were not so I would have let you know. In the future if you're uncertain about something be a big boy and ask. Okay?"

We spent the next fifteen minutes talking about anything and nothing, the conversation ended with us agreeing to go for dinner Saturday evening. She called me Thursday while I was at the shop and she was on her lunch break to make sure we were still on for Saturday. I assured her we were and then threw her a curve ball.

"What would you say to doing something casual as far as eating and then go bowling afterward? I'm not very good at it, but it might be fun."

She laughed softly before answering, "You do have a way of keeping me on my toes. Sure, like you I'm not very good, but I think it will be fun. Now, let me throw this at you. I have friends who go midnight bowling every Saturday. Do you think you might want to do that?"

I wasn't aware of midnight bowling and asked.

"It begins at midnight, there's one blue pin on every lane. If that pin is the head pin and you get a strike the game is free along with a pizza and a pitcher of beer. I went once, it was a blast, twice the blue pin came up on our lane. No, we didn't get a strike."

"Well what would we do between having dinner and bowling?"

Her answer blew me away, "We can come back to my place. Pedro leaves Friday morning, the place will be ours."

I asked again, "But what will we do for those two or three hours?"

"I know you said casual, but I would like to dress up and go to a nice restaurant. If you brought casual clothes we could change at my apartment. I'm sure we'll think of something to do between then and when we leave."

I closed early Saturday and went for a haircut. Since I was looking rather scraggly I had him give me a shave as well. Nothing like a shave with a straight razor. I donned a dress shirt and tie along with dress slacks and freshly polished shoes. When I knocked and she opened the door my heart literally skipped a beat or two. Her black as coal hair was pulled back on the sides with jeweled barrettes clipped above each ear. Her makeup was perfect, and her dress was flattering to say the least. It was neither too loose or too tight, and yet snug enough to accentuate her lovely figure.

As she turned to get her shoulder wrap I felt my dick twitch, seamed stockings and three inch heels. Oh dear me, was she wearing a grater belt? Were her underwear sexy and inviting? Too many questions without stripping her on the spot, I calmed myself and like a gentleman helped her with the wrap. I made sure my hands lingered a moment longer than necessary as I placed it over her shoulders. She turned her head and smiled, then she turned her body and kissed me softly.

"Thank you David. You're such a gentleman."

If she could have read my mind she would have known I felt like a dirty minded pervert who couldn't wait to get her naked and take her over the moon as many times as I could in one night. Walking to the car with my hand lightly touching the small of her back I couldn't stop myself from looking down at her gently swaying hips. That in turn made her butt look all the more inviting, and those stockings, those damned stockings, the gentle swoosh, swoosh kept my cock at half-mast the entire walk to the car.

I helped her into the car without purposely looking at her legs, it didn't matter, she held them together as she sat and adjusted in the seat. I did notice the top of her dress billowed out slightly when she leaned forward giving me a nice glance at her lace edged lavender colored bra. Yes, I could see my face buried between those soft warm mounds of flesh as my hands gently massaged and formed them. Then kissing my way down her torso and into what I was sure was a silky patch of black glistening pubic hair. I would run my nose through it kissing along the way, then breathe in the excitement of her arousal before licking and teasing the labia.

She directed me to an upscale Mexican restaurant. The menu was in Spanish and the wait staff all spoke in Spanish. I knew a smattering but not enough to order. Emelie did that for me and I wasn't the least bit disappointed. When the meal was over an older well-dressed man approached our table. Emelie stood and embraced him followed by a kiss on the cheek.

"Dave, this is my Uncle Alberto. Uncle Al, this is my close friend David."

I stood and shook his hand. With a gleam in his eye he looked at Emelie.

"You need to make him your boyfriend 'mi Sabrina'."

Emelie smiled and laughed softly, "Shh, you'll scare him away Tio."

I knew enough to know what those words were and just smiled. As he walked away I moved behind her chair and slid it in as she sat. Before I moved back to my chair she reached up and placed her hand over mine. I knew I was in love by the next gesture she made. Turning her head slightly she kissed the back of my hand. I'm a big guy, a strong guy, a farm kid kind of guy, but those soft warm lips grazing the skin on the back of my hand made me feel weak in the knees. I engulfed her tiny hand, lifted it and kissed hers.

As I sat down across from her she was a smile from ear to ear. I asked if she would like a dessert, we both chose not to considering we would be bowling in a short while. I was well aware that many male eyes were upon this lovely lady, and yet she chose to be with me. She chose to show her preference by kissing my hand in front of all those eyes. On the way to her apartment she reached over the console and took my hand in hers, not letting go until I needed to make a turn into her parking area.