Leaving the Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Nova offered to poker players to pay husband's loses.
2k words
4.09
34.3k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Preparing the Offerings

After leaving the club, Nova decided to take a short-cut through the alley to get to her car. It was late in the evening, dark, and not a very smart plan.

As she passed an alcove in the shadows, a hand reached out and covered her mouth while a strong arm circled her body below her breasts, pinning her arms tightly at her sides. "Don't move cum-slut, and you won't be hurt," whispered the tall man into her ear. "I'm going to uncover your mouth. Not a sound or you will regret it. Put your wrists together, palm to palm behind your back." Nova complied, and in so doing brushed against a very hard, very large cock in the tall man's pants. "This could get interesting," thought Nova.

The tall man used his free hand to slip a double-loop of rope around Nova's wrists, followed quickly by two more turns and cinching all the loops together. A blindfold and ball gag was added. Then a second rope loop was slipped up her arms to her elbows. He gripped her elbows to pull them together while the elbow loop was pulled taut. A couple of additional turns were followed by three cinch loops, pulling Nova's elbows together until they nearly touched. A soft moan escaped Nova's lips as the pressure pulling at her shoulders forced her tits to stick out prominently.

Nova was turned and pushed through a door that she had not seen in the alcove. It was warm inside, and loud with the sounds of five or six black men playing cards. The tall man announced "The entertainment is here - who wants to go first?"

Nova had recognized Tex's voice immediately, and hearing the pet name "cum-slut" knew the game was on. Apparently, Tex was about to give her the fantasy gang bang they shared. She was glad she dressed provocatively that evening, intending to be a cock-tease at the club, though it now looked like the "tease" was going to "put out" - and in a big way. Nova was a beautiful blond, about 5'8" with nice tits, a very nice ass, and a very pretty, almost innocent looking face. The innocence was misleading to say the least. Behind the innocent mask lurked a true slut.

Tonight she was wearing a lavender sleeveless top with a scoop neck that displayed her ample cleavage modestly when standing, and immodestly when leaning forward to tease the boys back at the club. A short leather skirt barely covered the tops of her black sheer stockings encasing her shapely legs. On her feet were a pair of 5 inch lavender pumps that screamed "come fuck me!" Silver earrings dangled from her ears and were complimented by a thin silver chain around her throat.

Beneath this exterior she wore more lavender in the form of lacy lingerie. An underwire bra held her ample breasts together to best display her cleavage, with thong panties and garter belt to match. Nova knew she was one hot bitch, and that her clothing would further inflame her molesters as the layers were removed.

Nova was resurrected from her contemplation when Tex whispered something in her ear. "I'm sorry this may not be exactly like our fantasy. I got into a card game with these guys tonight, and before I knew it I was down $10,000 - which I don't have. They were going to break every bone in my body if I didn't come up with something valuable. Fortunately, I remembered that you were going clubbing tonight. So I gave them you. Your ass is theirs for the night. Well, actually our asses are theirs - and their friends."

Then out loud so all could hear, "Gentlemen, Nova is yours for the night to use as you see fit. No permanent marks or damage."

For the first time, Nova was scared - very scared.

One of the men, Bill, got up from the card table and took command. "Tyrone, James, Mike - strip the bitch and get her ready. Joe - you come with me and we'll make sure Tex gets a ringside seat. Charlie, you go down the street and get the girls." The five men at the table got up and went about their assigned tasks.

Joe and Bill went about handling Tex. "We prepared a very special seat for you," said Bill. "Take off all your clothes; turn around and cross your arms behind your back." Tex did as instructed. Bill wrapped a leather sleeve around Tex's crossed forearms and tightened the laces. Leather cuffs were placed around his upper-arms, and a strap was fed through D-rings on the cuffs and fastened so that Tex could not separate his arms to pull them out of the forearm sleeve. Tex knew from experience that this binding would render his arms useless, but comfortable for a long duration - unlike Nova's elbow tie.

Bill then pushed Tex toward a sturdy looking, armless wooden chair. Two things caught Tex's attention immediately. The first was the rather large and realistic black dildo sticking up from the seat. The second was that the chair was bolted firmly to the floor. "All this bondage gear and the chair weren't just thrown together in the last hour," thought Tex, "these guys are players, and Nova and I are in serious trouble."

"I hope you like the chair, it will be your home for the night," Bill said. "If you want it lubed, you'd better get started. You have one minute."

Tex understood the ramifications immediately and quickly knelt down in front of the chair. As he leaned over to place his mouth over the head of the rubber phallus, he suddenly realized how dry his mouth was. "Shit," he thought, "better do the best I can." With that, he started sliding his mouth up and down the fake cock trying to work up as much saliva as possible. There wasn't much.

"Here, let me help," he heard Bill say.

Suddenly Tex felt a hand at the back of his head pushing down -- hard. He started to gag and the pressure eased a moment, then another push downwards -- a little harder this time. About an inch of black dildo went down his throat before he started to retch. Again the pressure eased briefly, only to be reapplied. This continued until about four inches of fake phallus was embedded in Tex's throat and his lips were only two inches above the seat of the chair. Bill held Tex at that depth and leaned over close to his ear -- "my cock's longer and thicker." Tex didn't like the sound of that. Bill pulled Tex's head up and almost off the dildo then pushed down firmly until Tex's lips were pressed against the seat.

Bill pulled Tex off the black dildo and said, "Time's up."

Meanwhile at the other side of the room, Tyrone, James, and Mike were busy with Nova. While James held her, Tyrone and Mike inspected the merchandise, one fondling her right breast, the other her left. As they began to knead her tit-flesh, soft moans escaped Nova's gagged mouth. At that, Tyrone's hand slide down her stomach and past the leather skirt until he reached the smooth, firm nylon covered thigh. His hand gripped her thigh tightly.

"Spread bitch."

Nova did as instructed, audibly drawing a breath through her nostrils. Tyrone's hand slid up her thigh. Mike was watching the action closely, and started to squeeze her left breast harder, in a milking action causing Nova's nipple to harden underneath her lacy Lavender bra. About that time, Tyrone's hand reached Nova's thong covered pussy -- and found it dripping.

"Your cunt is soaking wet baby. Thinking about all the black cock you're going to get tonight?"

"Unh-unh," lied Nova through the ball gag.

Tyrone squeezed her pussy harder. "Tell me the truth bitch or we won't let you cum."

Nova remained quiet. Tyrone withdrew his hand and nodded at Mike, who released her tit. James held her arms to steady her as she was shaking so badly James was afraid she'd fall.

"Well?"

"Uh-huh," mumbled Nova, nodding her head vigorously.

"Don't worry baby, we'll take good care of you. Real good care."

With that, Tyrone grabbed a nipple and gave a hard pinch. He, Mike and James exchanged glances, grinning at one another. On the same wavelength, they went about their business. James turned Nova so that Mike could unzip her black leather skirt. Mike slowly slid the skirt down Nova's firm legs, fondling her ass and thighs as he went. With the skirt around her ankles, Mike tapped the back of her right leg. Nova lifted and stepped out of the skirt.

"Only a slut looking for a good hard fucking dresses like that," said Mike while he admired Nova's beautiful ass and legs framed by the lavender thong and garter belt.

James removed the gag from Nova's mouth and offered her some water to drink. He whispered in her ear, "We have use for that mouth." Holding onto her arms again, he guided her to the poker table, pushed her to her knees, and forced her under the table.

On the other side of the room Bill and Joe were completing their chore of securing Tex for the evening. With his arms bound forearm to forearm behind his back, it was difficult for Tex to lube up the dildo sticking up from the chair seat, but it had been done. Now Bill told him to "take a seat, or we hurt the bitch." Tex immediately straddled the seat and gingerly lowered himself until the head of the dildo was positioned at his anus -- and began to sink down on it. It was too large to go in easily. Suddenly the head popped through Tex's sphincter, accompanied by a groan from Tex. Hearing the groan, Joe and Bill each put a hand on Tex's shoulders and applied additional pressure.

"Please -- go easy," entreated Tex.

"Begging already? The night is young," smirked Bill. Glancing at Joe, he instructed "Don't let him up while I finish with him." A few more inches of dildo slid up Tex's ass.

Bill knelt by the left side of the chair and used the rope dangling from Tex's left ankle to pull it up and back to the rear chair leg. A little more dildo slid up Tex's Ass. Bill tied Tex's left ankle to the chair leg and moved to the right side. Grabbing Tex's other ankle he repeated the process -- to an "arrrrgh" from Tex as he slid slowly down the large black dildo until Tex's ass rested on the seat. Working quickly now, Joe and Bill wrapped more rope around Tex's chest, affixing him to the back of the chair securely. Beads of perspiration appeared on Tex's forehead and he as panting from the pain in his rectum.

"Don't sweat it man -- your ass will be numb in an hour or so," Bill taunted.

Somewhere during all this, Charles returned with "the girls" -- three young, very attractive black girls in trashy dress. Hookers perhaps?

"Let's get this party going" commanded Bill as the guys sat down at the poker table.

"Just a minute," said one of the girls. "The white bitch needs some jewelry."

She retrieved something from a nearby shelf and reached under the table to Nova. Grabbing a nipple in her fingers, she began rolling and pinching it until both nipples were sticking out with arousal. The smell of hot pussy permeated the air. The girl pulled Nova's nipple, stretching it away from the breast, and attached a clover clamp. "Ayeee" squealed Nova. The girl pinched Nova's other nipple and attached a second clover clamp. "Ungh-unghhhh." The two clover clamps were connected by a thin silver chain -- which the girl held between her fingers and pulled up and away until Nova arched her back in distress.

"There -- isn't that pretty," said the girl to her friends. "Let the games begin."

...continued in Chapter 2 -- High Stakes Poker.