Leaving the Gym Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time she remembered stuffing her pussy and going to work, she had put a foot up on the toilet seat in the bathroom stall, and snaked a finger knuckle deep into her lips to drag the wet thong out when she had to pee. Her groin pulsed at the memory...and of how she stayed upright to piss that day, just moving her foot off the seat and up onto the metal housing by the flush handle...spread wide with her damp thong pressed to her nose and mouth, while hot urine streamed from her open cunt. When she was done she wiped herself off with it and stuffed it back inside, but left a few inches hanging from between her lips, so she could feel it sway between her thighs as she walked. Just a fraction lower and her coworkers would be able to see it dangling from between her thighs, just under the hem of her dress. What would she tell them? What could she?

And then back at her desk, the strip of cloth tickling her asshole as she sat off the edge of her chair, with her legs open as wide as she dared, while toying with her throbbing clit.

And then there was another time she remembered, because it was on a date only two months ago.

They had met through a friend that she worked with, and it was actually their second date...the first one was really just a brief meetup for coffee. They ended up going out a total of three times, and after the third time she knew that even though he was easy on the eyes...and she was definitely game for even a casual hook up at the very least, there just didn't seem to be all that much chemistry between them. At least that's how she felt from her end. He just seemed to be very into himself...in a way that kind of turned her off. And especially early on when you figure if anything, he'd be making an attempt at putting his best self out there. Or at least doing a better job of faking it.

But when she showed up at the restaurant for that second date, she'd already masturbated that morning. And during the drive there, she pushed up her dress and snaked two fingers under the waistband of her thong to tease her herself, periodically dipping down into her thick lips to coat her fingers with syrupy lube, and then bring them back up to spread around her clitoris. It had felt sooo good...listening to a dance station on the radio, tingling and skating along the fringes of her second orgasm of the day, and not wanting that blissful ride to end. But she did too good of a job of edging herself, and had arrived in the parking lot seeping and swollen, and frustratingly close to cumming. But she was already running late, so when she parked and shut the car off, she pulled her hand out from between her legs and smelled her glossy, sticky fingertips...then licked them clean before heading in.

She also reached around to check the back of her dress when she got out, and didn't feel any wet spot. She had reluctantly worn one of her padded bras, thinking that she might not have wanted her nipples to be on display as they ate. And now that they were rock hard, she was...surprisingly, glad that she did.

But as they sat at the table making small talk over a drink, and catching up from the first meeting and looking at the menu, she felt fidgety, and distracted by the small thong she had on underneath her light summer dress. The elastic strip of cloth was digging into her asshole, and her swollen lips and clit strained against the tightly stretched fabric. Fuck...she was turned on by her earlier orgasms, and touching herself in the car had only made it worse, and she did her best to appear normal as she squirmed on the leather chair. But she needed to touch herself badly...and even more, to have something inside her cunt. She wished she had went ahead and ordered that remote vibrating egg device that she saw on her IPad a week earlier. It was apparently all the rage with the cam models and girls doing porn online, and it looked totally hot and synched with her phone...but she had balked at the price.

Her date was droning on about his job, and his recent promotion...and she leaned forward and attempted to appear super interested, while keeping her hands on the sides of her seat next to her hips. It was easy then to just lift her butt up an inch and quickly pull the bottom of her short dress out from under herself, then settle her bare ass back on the warm leather. And then just subtly lift and shift each cheek from side to side, spreading them apart until her thong bit painfully into her asshole and crotch as she pressed her flattened ass hard into the seat. She sipped at her drink and laughed as he finished a story, while her hips rocked almost imperceptibly, sawing the tight cloth deeper into her anus and crotch.

Possibilities flashed through her mind...of sliding her thong off under the table, or just making chit chat while secretly rubbing her clit. Or maybe both. If it was a different guy sitting across from her, one who she felt attracted to, or even better...crazy about, she could do that and way, way more.

God...she wanted to, and so badly. But with the right person. Someone who felt the same way as she did, and wouldn't judge her or be repulsed by the things that made her crazy with lust. The thought thrilled her, and she still remembered that feeling today...it was like she had turned a corner somehow, and began to really embrace her hypersexuality, and the idea of sharing it with someone else. And with no shame or limits.

But this guy wasn't the one, and it was getting harder to keep her focus on the conversation and casual dinner thing they were supposed to be having.

Excusing herself to go to the bathroom, she lifted her damp cheeks off the seat and grabbed her bag to find the ladies room. It was one of those bathrooms that had two enclosed toilet stalls with one common sink, and a chair in the corner. She looked underneath...both stalls were empty, and she quickly locked herself in the back one, and hung her bag up on the hook inside the door. Hiking up her dress, she stripped off her damp thong, and buried her nose in it while she urgently rubbed her clit to a knee buckling orgasm...then fingerfucked herself until cum splashed out into the toilet, and down one leg.

She was still trembling with small aftershocks as she listened for the sounds of anyone coming in. Not bothering to clean her dripping crotch, she just pushed her thong deeper up inside her cunt than she ever did before, and left it in while she pissed. And didn't wipe when she finished. Before she unlocked the stall, she took her bra off and shoved it in her bag...and then walked cockily out the door and back to their table, with her crotch and the inside of one leg wet with cum and piss, and her nipples jutting through her thin dress.

When she got back, he smiled and started to say something, then stopped and stared...his eyes going from her chest and then back up to meet hers, and she looked right back at him as if nothing at all was different.

He mumbled something and haltingly launched back into some boring details about the new car he just got, and she remembered thinking...if he had reacted differently or turned her on more, the night probably would have ended with her sucking his cock in the parking lot. Or fucking him right in his drivers seat and flooding his lap and the floor of his car. But when they left the restaurant later on, she ended up going straight home, and had to lie on her back with her legs up to her chest to dig her thong out, it was so deep in her pussy. When she finally hooked her index finger around an edge and dragged it out, saturated and strong smelling, she covered her face with it again and furiously rubbed herself to a another huge orgasm.

It was crazy, how vivid these memories still were for her...and she absentmindedly pulled on one long nipple, as she lazed on her bed with her legs open.

But she was cutting this razor thin, and barely had any time to get dressed and be out the door, so she scooped up the black tights that were laying on the floor by her hamper. She had worn them a couple days ago to just kick around the house with. In hotter weather, and when they were newer, they used to be one of her go-to pairs of running tights. But now she always wore a thong with them, because they were worn really thin...especially around the ass and crotch. Looking down at the stretched and almost see through fabric, she just pulled them on over her bare legs and hips, and when she tugged the crotch up against her pussy, her chest tightened...knowing she'd be showing herself clearly through the threadbare cloth. Well, might as well just go for it.

She fished around in her second from the top dresser drawer, and came out with a small, pink, ribbed tank top, and tugged it down over her bare breasts. And got another heady rush from her unwashed body odor coming from under her arms. Then she pulled on her running socks and laced up her sneakers and was out the door.

Now, sitting in her seat in the parking lot of the health club, her body began to relax...her muscles sinking into the hot leather, and she noticed the heavy fatigue creeping into her thighs and calves. She had been standing for most of the hour in that hot cramped office, and alot of it was spent tensed and bent over, not to mention her muscles going through huge spasms and straining from too many orgasms to count.

She looked in the rearview mirror at her still damp and matted blonde hair, and what little was left of her lip gloss, smeared around her mouth. The car was hot after being in the sun, and it already was starting to reek of her sweat, and cum covered clothes and body.

She looked down at herself and had to push down a swell of panic...how was she going to pick up Lexi from school looking and smelling like this? She turned to look in the back seat, hoping she had forgotten about a tee shirt or old sweatshirt that was left behind. Nope...there was nothing there.

She checked the clock on the dash...ok, no need to rush, just take a few minutes to get yourself together and figure things out.

She opened all the windows up to let some fresh air in, and to try and get some of the odors out...but inhaling the strong scents coming off of her body and clothes was like kryptonite to her, and made her lean back and close her eyes...and open up her thighs.

When they had heard the knock on the office door, she was crouched tight on top of Steve. He had just gotten hard again, his dick slapping up against her sopping wet pussy and ass, and she had urgently lifted up to get him back inside of her. The memory of his huge cock pulsing in her, not even twenty minutes ago, made her mouth water and pussy throb in her sticky tights.

They had frozen still when they heard the loud knocking, but when it kept on going and the voice said that his next appointment was already waiting for him, I think they both realized the predicament they were in.

Lying in a hot, carpet soaked room that reeked of sweat and pussy and cum, sticky and naked, with their clothes in a damp pile.

He motioned to her with a finger at his lips to be quiet, then answered loudly.

"Jimmy...thanks! We're just finishing up in here. Tell her to wait upstairs and I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

They heard him grunt something, and then walk away. Steve's mouth found hers again and he pulled her ass down harder onto him, and she yelped and exhaled into his mouth as his cock drove deep into the back of her cunt to mash against her cervix. She was way past just being wet...after a bunch of massive orgasms, along with him having pumped what felt like gallons of cum into her, the inside of her vagina had become a liquid furnace. She angled her hips and squeezed hard with her cunt muscles as she lifted up and rammed back down on his thick pole, shuddering as it plowed into her deepest recesses. She was panting again, and felt the contractions and exquisitely delicious pulses rippling from her groin up to her belly and chest, that were the early signs that very soon, she'd be cumming like crazy...again.

His mouth broke from hers, leaving a single strand of saliva from her bottom lip to his, and he spoke quietly.

"Shit...this is gonna suck sooo much...but you need to come off of me, then we have to somehow pull ourselves together and get out of here."

He made a frown and exhaled, as her cupped her chin in his hand and pushed his thumb into her mouth.

She closed her eyes as she sucked on his finger, and mashed her ass down one last time, savoring the sensation of his cock pressing deep up inside her. Fuck...what felt like all the way up to behind her bellybutton. Then she grunted and pushed up slowly, savoring each inch that emerged from her thick lips until he popped out with a wet squelch. Once she was free of him she just stood up from her crouch, and then it was pretty much a frantic scramble to untangle saturated clothes, and fumble with still laced sneakers.

There wasn't anything in the room that they could use to wipe themselves off with, so they put on their clothes the way they were. Trying to get her soggy tights on was an exasperating battle of tugs and pulls, as they stuck and resisted every inch of the way up her gummy legs. From mid thigh up, they were mostly translucent now, and the crotch was a gooey, whitish mess where her pussy juices had seeped through earlier. She kind of sucked in and grimaced as the cool and acrid stickiness came up tight against her pussy and the juction of ass, while a hot surge of their freshly mixed cum began to flow from lips and add to the already saturated cloth.

But as bad as that was, her top was worse.

The thin, pink tank top was still wet...basically see through now from being soaked with sweat and milk...and once on, her tits and nipples were on total display. Like wet tee shirt, up on stage visible.

She kneeled down to put on her socks and sneakers, and looked up at Steve. He was pulling his soggy shirt on, trying to get it over his muscular shoulders, and his shorts, at eye level with her, were just obscene...stained dark in spots while other patches were crusted with either his or her cum, and his still stiff cock tented out in front. He looked down at her after getting his shirt on and shook his head.

"Wow...we look terrible. Well, you look fucking incredible. But...yeah, this is not good at all."

She stood up and right away felt how soaked through the whole crotch of her tights were, and looked down to see how bad it looked. Her lips would have been clearly outlined in front, but were actually obscured somewhat by the whitish stains that permeated through the dark cloth. She didn't know if that was a good or bad thing, but the sensation she had of cum seeping out of her lips was a concern. And if her threadbare tights could contain it all. And she needed to decide what to cover when she stepped out the door...her straining breasts and nipples, or the mess below her waist.

"Ok...I think I can get away with this. I'm going to use my bag to try to cover some of my chest...what do you think?"

Steve was scrambling to clean up the small work area in the room...he had gotten it somewhat straightened up, but she felt the carpet under her feet squish as she walked, and looking left, saw that the low cabinet was streaked with drying lines and splashes, from when her tits sprayed out milk during her wrenching orgasms. And everything just reeked of cunt, and cum and sex.

He turned to look at her, and she saw that his cock had started to go down...now it was just an impressive looking bulge instead of a straining tent. But there was a large growing stain from him leaking after his recent erection, that added to the couple of dried discolorations from earlier on.

"Yeah...as bad, or good, as your pussy looks in those tights...I'd probably go with keeping your bag up high and in front of your chest as you go through the gym and past the desk. Anyone looking over at you is not going to know what to make of your tights, it looks like you sat in a puddle of glue, or paint...or something. But up top is way more noticeable...like you won first place in a wet tee shirt contest. Definitely eye catching."

He smiled at her, and took the manilla folder with her paperwork in it off of the chair.

"At least you have your bag. I'm going to keep this down in front of my shorts when I head out of here, and hope I can find another pair somewhere...or even take one from the lost and found bin if there's one in there."

She stepped into him and they kissed, their tongues making light and playful contact, and she looked up at him.

"That was so fucking amazing baby...I'm still kind of reeling, you know? And already missing your cock pounding in me. You have my number in there...you'll text me later?"

He smirked back at her like he was thinking about it, then grinned.

"Are you kidding? This is only the beginning. So yes...you'll be getting a text from me. Count on it."

His hand went to her cheek and then downwards to lightly trace around her breasts, and she shivered when his knuckles brushed across her sensitive and sore nipples.

"Okay...I'm gonna leave first. You wait maybe thirty seconds, and then come out. Just leave the door open so this room can start to air out."

He kissed her forehead and winked.

"Just act normal and make your way out and upstairs, you'll be fine."

"Okay, baby...good luck."

He turned and walked to the door, then opened it and was out.

She waited a bit while listening to the sounds of talking and weights clanking and banging...and hoping that no one came by to look inside. Finally, she slung her bag over one shoulder and held it flat across her chest, where it mostly covered her tits, and walked out into the gym. A couple of guys working out at a cable machine nearby looked over at her, and she saw one of them say something to his buddy. The image flashed in her head of just walking right towards them, and asking a silly question while lowering her bag to reveal her wet and showcased breasts. And thrusting her hips forward to show them the travesty of her tights, molded into her saturated and bulging pussy.

But the obvious thing now was to move quickly and quietly, while drawing as little attention to herself as possible. She felt a familiar surge of panic well in her belly...but it was mixed with an incredible rush of excitement, and she felt her body move in spite of herself...almost independently...and watched the eyes of the two gym guys grow wider as her bag came down from her chest.

She held it in front of her waist and opened the top to look in, as if she was searching for something, and felt her nipples tingle sorely as they jutted through the thin pink cloth. It seemed to have gotten a little quieter in the area near her, and as she pretended to root around in her bag, doing nothing more than running her fingers haphazardly though the pile of stuff in there, she caught a glimpse of another figure approaching the guys by the machine.

"Goddamn...do see that?"

"Fucking incredible...I've never seen tits like that in my life."

Melissa's heart thumped in her chest and her nipples were throbbing painfully...she knew that even the slightest touch now would start them leaking. She was venturing into an uncharted and wildly exciting, but also kind of scary place.

This wasn't a checkout line at Target, standing next to an old lady...but looking like a cum covered porn slut in a gym, with horny guys nearby. Her hands were trembling slightly, and it was only half on purpose that she fumbled her bag and watched it fall to the rubber floor, and open to spill out her lipstick and keys, along with her eyeliner and a compact case.

Her legs moved kind of stiffly, as she turned around to face away from the men standing about twenty five feet behind her, and keeping her legs locked straight at her knees, pushed her ass back at them as she bent over to gather the items from her bag.