Leaving the Gym Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the...?"

"Shit, man...I dont believe it."

"Fucking unreal...what a fucking slut."

Her pulse hammered in her temple as she hung forward over the contents of her bag and just toyed with them...while she clenched her ass cheeks and squeezed down with her internal muscles, and literally felt a glob of cum pulse through her lips and spread hotly into the worn and matted elastic cloth that molded itself to her crotch and cunt like a second skin. She wondered if in the high overhead lights of the gym, the fresh, sticky cum that had to be seeping through her tights was visible from where they were standing.

And she sensed a presence behind her and to the right...someone else closer to her than the other men.

Kind of mechanically, she began to pick up individual things and carefully drop them into her upturned bag...while ever so slightly shifting her heels out to widen her feet by a few inches, and bending just a bit at the knees. This arched her back and spread her ass open even further...literally pushing her swollen and drenched cunt back at them. Her mouth was open and dry, and breathing came in shallow pants.

She had never had an orgasm without touching herself, and wondered if it would happen now...here in the open floor of the gym.

The men had grown silent...she thought that they must be stunned, hardly believing what their eyes were seeing. And for the moment at least, frozen in place like she was.

It was one of those surreal moments where she felt almost high, like she had taken a long hit off a strong bong or joint, and was also in a way floating separate from herself...that out of body thing that sometimes happened to her when she was beyond aroused, or in the middle of an explosive orgasm. Seconds ticked by as she clumsily reached for her compact case, and she heard the person off to her right take a step closer and mumble something. But there was a tiny, barely audible voice at the back of her raging mind...far back but crearly audible...whispering to her that she should straighten up and leave.

Quickly.

She heard it...but it was buffeted and overrun by the pulse in her ears and her heaving chest and the throbbing in her pussy and clit. And she's not sure how long she would have been rooted to that spot, or maybe ended up kneeling with her ass high in the air, glistening and spread, as her tights were yanked to her knees and she was fingered and mauled by a group of men until she gushed cum all over the floor. While other people watched, and some fled in disgust or ran out to call for help. Or joined in.

But she was jolted out of herself when she glanced back through her open legs and saw a single, thick droplet of creamy white fluid stretch and fall from the juncture at her thighs and splat onto the black rubber floor. She heard a gasp, and saw movement as she looked back at the men through her thighs. One had broken off from the other two, and was moving in her direction.

"Fucking...god..."

A shadow crossed her body and she sensed the person behind her on her right, and then a hand high up on her ass. And fingers pulling her cheek out...opening her up.

Then a young sounding voice croaked.

"Your pussy...it's, ummm...dripping."

Adrenaline coursed through her, and her mind flashed to Steve...where was he? This was where he worked. She came here for classes and to run on the treadmill. Her daughter...Lexi.

She straightened up reflexively and the hand fell off her ass, and she tucked her bag under her arm and calmly but quickly started walking towards the hallway and away from the men behind her. She heard talking...someone saying something to someone else, and a voice calling out to her, and footsteps. But she didnt look back or slow her stride, and soon she was passing the open, double doors of the spin class, with people milling about and setting up on bikes. One young woman looked up at her as she walked by, but she was moving fast and passing a turnoff to the locker rooms...and then up a small flight of stairs to the landing that led to the entrance. She kept her bag by her side as if all were normal, and walked past the front desk, where she was completely ignored by the young girl buried in her phone.

Two women were sitting on a low leather bench by the front doors, and when they saw her they stopped talking and stared...one up at her mostly exposed chest, the other one's eyes leveled at her hips. She actually heard the wetness of her crotch as she walked, and as she slowed nearing the doors, she could smell the acrid odor wafting from up to her. She stopped maybe two feet from the women...with her ass at eye level with the one sitting closest to her, and pretended to fish through her bag for her keys.

She knew that they could see the wetness seeping along the bottom of her asscheeks and along the inside her thighs, soaking through the tights. And that close to them, the woman sitting nearest would surely smell her. She thought of dropping her keys, and bending to pick over them up while sticking her ass right in their faces...pretty much like she just did in the weight room. But she knew she wouldn't...and that it was really time to get out of there.

Then there was rustling sound, and she saw from the reflection in the glass of the front door, the woman closest to her get up and move away...and with a grimaced look on her face.

"Unbelievable...they let a slut like that in here? Disgusting."

Hearing that...being called a slut, it thrilled Melissa. She reached for the door and turned to look back at them, making sure to twist enough so one breast and thimbly nipple were in full view, and flashed them a bright smile before walking out.

"Have a nice day!"

She opened her eyes and glanced at the clock...shit, she had to get going.

Easing her seat back up and forward, she hit the start button, leaving the rear windows partially open to hopefully diffuse the smell from her body and clothes that now permeated the SUV. Lifting her sodden ass and thighs off the hot leather, she twisted to look at her seat, and sure enough, there was a dark stain where the center of her ass had been...no doubt from the all the secretions still leaking from her pussy.

Damn.

There was nothing in the car for her to cover it...could she use the small rug mat from the floor behind her seat? No, it was way too big...and when Lexi saw it, it would only raise more questions. She looked again...there was nothing in the back seat, and she hurriedly got out and ran back to open the hatch, and look back inside the rear compartment.

There should have been a few reusable shopping bags in there somewhere, but they were in the kitchen from her last food run. Of course. Then she saw it, folded next to the side molding near the back...an old baseball cap that Lexi's dad had given to her, and one she didn't wear all that much. That would have to do. She grabbed it, closed the hatch and got back into the car, being careful to keep her ass up off the seat. Then she flattened the hat out best as she could, and held it over the stain, and carefully sat down.

She felt her asscheeks settle over the ridges and hard bill of the cap...hopefully that would absorb the wetness still flowing out of her. Jesus...between how much he had pumped into her and all of her own juices, she'd never in her life leaked this much, and for this long.

Lexi had band practice today, and Melissa hoped she was done early and waiting, or at least on her way out, when she pulled around the side of the school next to the fields and close to the side doors that she'd be coming out of.

The windows were open as she drove along the busy commercial road from the gym, and to her nose at least, it seemed that the smell of pussy and cum had dissipated somewhat. She chided herself for being so impulsive and leaving the house earlier the way she did, wearing so little while knowing that later on she'd be picking up Lexi.

She shifted her ass slightly, and opened her legs to reach down and feel herself through the tights. Christ...she was still soaked through in the middle, and sneaking a quick look down she saw her seeping, engorged lips surrounded by large stains were drying to an off-whitish color around their edges. And showing herself like she did in the weightroom before she left had only made it worse. The smell coming up from her seat was powerful, and she fought the impulse to reach down to play with herself.

Fuck...if she had smelled herself like this at home in her bedroom, it would have ended with her spread wide on the carpet with her knees pulled back into her chest, and her fingers or a dildo jammed deep into her cunt...cumming like crazy. She closed her thighs and settled in on the hat, hoping like hell that it was soaking up enough liquid to keep her seat from being ruined.

Turning off onto a pretty, tree lined street and into the main circle in front of the school, she followed it around to a turnaround that led to the parking lot on the side of the building. She pulled into a parking spot next to another SUV, and shut off the engine. It was hot out, but she'd try to keep the windows down for the drive home even though she knew Lexi would ask why the air conditioning wasn't on. She reached for her phone and was startled by movement...a person, popping up at her window.

Shit...just what she needed right now.

"Melissa? Is that you?...Hi!"