Leaving the Gym Ch. 01

Story Info
Melissa begins her journey home from the gym.
9k words
4.52
29.4k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monologic
monologic
100 Followers

Melissa climbed into the cream colored SUV and tossed her bag on the passenger seat, and eased her wet ass and legs onto the hot leather seat. After shutting the door, her hands dropped numbly to her lap, and she exhaled...welcoming the privacy of her car after the surreal events of the past hour. What began earlier that afternoon as a titillating dare to herself, quickly veered into an unexpected and mindblowing rollercoaster ride...and ended in a thrilling and nerve wracking dash from the gym. Her body felt like it had just finished an exhausting, hour and a half hot yoga class, and she needed some time to get her head together, knowing that she'd have to switch gears soon...and in a very major way. Going from pretty much a complete slut...obscenely displayed and disheveled, and still reeking of sex, with a mix of semen and her own cum still oozing from her cunt...to a mom who'd be picking her daughter up at school in about twenty minutes.

She still found it hard to believe how fast it all had happened. Early in their evaluation, she had told Steve the truth, or at least some version of it, about rushing to get to the gym, and why she was barely dressed in a pair of threadbare, see through tights and tiny tank top with no underwear.

It's true...she was in a rush, as usual. Admittedly, the struggles she had to get to school on time way back as a teenager, had kind of carried over into her adult life. But on this morning, it was not because of her daughter Lexi, and getting her ready and out to school on time, which is the story she told Steve. Her ex husband had picked her up early in fact. And after they left, she went online to quickly respond to a couple of emails, and after getting off the phone with a girlfriend who had returned her call about making dinner plans, she had every intention of showering. And with plenty of time to dress and get out of the house for her fitness evaluation at the health club.

But the air conditioner in her bedroom was on the fritz, and the night before had been really warm and humid. She had kicked off the sheet and woken up a couple of times, sweating and restless, and had used her vibrator to try to relax herself, and get back to sleep. When she had finally gotten off the phone that morning, she knew that she needed a shower pretty badly.

Normally, she'd just go to the gym funky and shower afterward. But today wasn't normal...running four miles on the treadmill, or sweating on the elliptical machine or in a class. Today she'd be in the small office that she'd seen numerous times on her way to a spin class, getting tested by one of the hunky trainers that she had occasionally seen in the weight room. Or maybe the lean, forty something female trainer with the sexy butt that sometimes led her favorite spin class.

Lifting her arms up high, she turned her head in and immediately caught the pungent body odor coming from her armpits. And bending down, she could also easily smell her crotch and ass...her pussy had gone from wet to semi-dry numerous times since the day before, and her dried secretions and sweat radiated out of her like a musky perfume.

It was pretty much a no brainer...or even a necessity, to take a quick shower, or at the very least wipe down with a washcloth at the sink. But she was still so fucking horny. And that was her problem. For the past month or so she was masturbating every day, and numerous times. And it was getting worse, sometimes even consuming her thoughts. When she felt like this, whether it was at home in her bedroom or at her desk at work or driving somewhere...she had to touch herself.

So, glancing at the time on her phone, she plopped down on the unmade bed and snatched the vibrator out of the nightstand drawer, and pulled her knees out wide to get a quickie in. When she brought the vibe up to her mouth to wet it, she saw that it was crusted most of the way up the shaft with her dried juices, and she eagerly brought it under her nose to inhale the tartly sweet aroma. The heady odor instantly triggered her brain to one of her long held fantasies, and a frequent one lately...which was to be with another woman.

Absently toying and pulling on one of her thick nipples, she began to lick and suck the dried cum off of the soft pink silicone, imagining that she was eating another women's fragrant pussy. This time it was Jeannie, the spin instructor from the gym...and definitely the type of older woman that Melissa was attracted to, and thought about, as she drifted into her fantasies. She was naturally thinner and leaner than Melissa was, and usually wore just a small sports bra top over her clearly enhanced breasts, with matching cutoff tights.

They had developed a casual friendship over the half year or so that she had started taking the once a week, late afternoon class that she taught. Mostly just chatting and small talk, while people drifted in and set up their bikes. And one time the two of them stayed after for fifteen minutes or so to talk about working out, and their kids. There were times that Melissa would look up at Jeannie from her bike, late in a hard class as everyone was pumping through a grueling hill, and feel an extra charge as she watched her sinewy yet feminine body pedaling hard. She'd be dripping sweat like everyone else, and she saw how the hint of her large round nipples pushed through her soaked, and well padded sports bra. It made her wonder if they were as big as her own were, and if they got hard just as easily. She imagined being out with her one night...both of them dressed slutty at a bar and drinking margaritas or cosmos, and their talking and laughing slowly growing more intimate as they got more and more buzzed. And a friendly grab of an arm to emphasize a story, or a reassuring squeeze of a shoulder in agreement, gradually turning to playful caresses of a hip...or a soft touch of a cheek with the back of a hand. Or maybe a glancing brush of a finger along her breast, and then asking her about the nipples she had wondered about as she watched them appear in her sweat soaked top...and fantasized sucking on, and rubbing against her own.

The dried juices on the vibrator dissolved with her saliva, and she savored the pungent taste and aroma, and ran her hand down over her smooth mound and onto her clit, and into her thick gaping lips.

God...she was already so wet, or more likely she had woken up that way. Pushing the vibe deeper into her mouth, her tongue searched for every bit of her dried secretions, and her brain folded together the images of deepthroating a thick, hard cock along with her lapping at Jeannie's delicious, bald and oozing cunt. Her fingers played in her lips, and then dipped between them to bring some of the wetness up to her protruding clit, being careful to circle around lightly so she wouldn't come too fast.

Thinking back to her youth and teen years, Melissa felt that she had a heightened sexuality and physical nature...even before she understood what that was, or really meant.

Among her tight circle of four adolescent friends, she was seemingly the first to discover the unspoken compulsion, and joys, of discreetly rubbing up against the bars at the swingset in school, or humping her pillow on sleepovers, as they laughed and shared stories and jokes and crushes, while eating snacks in a dark bedroom with flashlights illuminating the ceiling. And later on in her teens and early adulthood, on the few instances where she saw other girls undressed or changing in the locker room at school, or in a gym, it seemed to her that in some ways, her body...or parts of it...looked different than theirs did. Or maybe she was just more self aware, and at her young age, also self conscious about it.

Her breasts weren't the biggest by any means, but she noticed that her nipples were way bigger and more developed...they seemed almost distended, compared to the other girls. And they would get stiff very easily...and not just when she was aroused.

Like the time in Mr. Kennedy's twelfth grade history class, when one of the idiot boys made a comment about her high beams...how you could see her coming from a mile away, and even on a foggy night. And more than loud enough for everyone to hear. She had sat redfaced and quiet, with her head down and hands pressed under her thighs, pretending that she was the only one who didn't hear it. Of course she had a bra on under her shirt...back then she would have been mortified going to school without wearing one, not to mention that her mother would have absolutely killed her if she didn't. But it did little to help...there they were, her hard nipples boring through both layers of cloth for everyone to see. And for no good reason, it wasn't even cool in the room.

She remembered that Mr. Kennedy had yelled at the jerk, and did his best to diffuse the moment and steer the class into an assignment. But afterward she noticed him awkwardly glancing at her a couple of times, and she thought, her chest. And her face burned even more, knowing that there was nothing she could do to stop her hardened nubs, which were on complete display through her white tee shirt.

And her clit was definitely larger than the few that she had gotten a glimpse at...either in the changing room at the community pool in the summer, or in the locker room at school during senior season of soccer practice.

There was one time when she had snuck in her brother's room, while he was out with his college buddies, and found the magazines that he kept under his bed. She remembered poring through them...intensely curious, and also fascinated by seeing all these beautiful and sexual women opening themselves up in all sorts of positions. And with no shame, but proudly...even brazenly. Just the variety of their different shaped bodies mesmerized her, and she stared at page after page of breasts and nipples, and gorgeous asses and pussies. She remembered the one model, an athletic looking brunette with a small chest and long legs, who had a little strip of pubic hair and a clitoris and pussy that looked almost like her own did. With a pronounced fingertip of a clit poking out from its hood of skin, leading down to thickly developed pussy lips. It was silly, but she had felt such relief...just knowing that there were other women who looked like her, and that men could be turned on by them too. And that she wasn't deformed, or some kind of freak.

She couldn't even see her friend Sarah's clit, when she managed to peek at it as they changed after basketball practice. And in college, a boyfriend had even asked her if she had ever taken steroids. She wasn't sure what he meant, and just assumed it was from her athletic and slightly muscular build. But he told her it was because her clit was so big, like ones he'd seen from nude pics of female bodybuilders.

For many years, throughout her twenties and during her marriage, she made sure to always wear padded bras or nipple covers under her dresses or tops, and to almost never go out without having underwear on. But as she neared thirty, and especially the past couple years after her divorce, her libido had gone steadily up, and now seemed to be going through the roof. And maybe it was from being in this place of almost constant horniness, along with a growing hyper awareness of her body, that compelled her to want to show it more, and at times to even wantonly display herself when she was out in public.

Now, it wasn't unusual at all for her to wear one of her light summer dresses with nothing on underneath, or replace her padded bras with sheer ones. And the embarrassment she used to feel as people stared at her hardened nipples poking though her top or dress, had gradually turned to excitement. If she was going to run out to a store or grab a coffee, and she wasn't with Lexi or meeting up with one of her friends, she'd leave the house without wearing anything under her tee shirt or dress...and pretend to not notice as servers at Starbucks and guys passing by stared at her. It made her nipples tingle and crinkle up even more, and when no one was looking she'd sometimes tweak and pull on them to amp herself up.

But she had to be careful doing that though, because they would usually start to leak at some point...and then it was practically impossible to turn them off, until she came and had some time to calm down. God...she remembered the first time THAT had happened.

It was in line at Target, casually watching the young, flustered cashier stealing glances at her while he was ringing up items for the customer in front of her. She had left the house wearing a comfortable and snug tennis dress, that came up to about mid thigh, with her running shoes...and nothing on underneath. The soft, stretchy material caressed her body as she walked through the store, heightening the awareness of her breasts and ass and pubic mound...and making her feel like she was practically naked, with just a thin layer of cloth between her and the people passing by.

She had gotten plenty of stares...most were furtive, sideways peeks and quick looks before shifting their eyes away. She noticed that women would sometimes look for a second or two longer, maybe incredulous or disgusted that another woman would walk around like that. More than once, when she was alone in an aisle, she'd run a hand over the hardened crests of her breasts...thrilling at the tiny sparks that coursed through her tits and down into her belly and pelvis. And then when she was in a quiet corner of the store in the pet food section, she squatted down with her knees splayed apart to quickly slide a finger along the soaked lips just under the hem of her dress, while she rolled a rubbery nipple through the pliant material. She remembered that it was one of those days where she felt like she could cum at any moment...like her body was literally vibrating with sexual energy.

She was enjoying watching the poor young cashier, and wondering if he had a hard on...and what it might look like, as she began to empty her cart onto the back of the conveyor belt. A tap on her shoulder surprised her, and she turned to face an older woman, maybe in her seventies, who leaned in and spoke in a quiet, comforting tone.

"Sweetie...I dont know if you realize it, but you're leaking."

She gestured to her chest, and Melissa looked down and saw the small dark stains in the light blue material covering both of her nipples...the one covering her left one was larger, maybe two inches across.

She remembered feeling that familiar flush of embarrassment, but it was accompanied by excitement too...and a reflexive and almost instant muscular reaction to clench her butt and abs, and push down into the pressure that had been building in her cunt.

She turned towards the woman and looked down innocently, then lightly touched the saturated cloth over her left nipple with her index finger, and shivered as she felt the firm, bumpy ridges underneath.

"Am I? Oh geez...I really am. You know...thank you for telling me. Sometimes this still happens...even after all these months."

"Well...dear, having once nursed myself, I understand how that is. But you should really wear pads over them when you go out...just to cover yourself."

When she bent to reach into her cart to retrieve the final things she had, her heavy breasts pushed wetly into the elastic material, and the urge to touch herself...any part of herself, was powerful. The cashier was finishing up with the woman at the front, and she saw him struggling to appear casual as her ogled her chest, while he rang her up. Turning back to the older woman next to her, she saw the sour look on her face...and it spurred her to pull her shoulders back and lift her tits up even higher. And when she spoke, it was in a loud, clear voice.

"I know...I tried those pads, but my nipples are just sooo sensitive now...and always hard. It just hurts me to wear them...or anything else under my clothes."

The elderly woman looked shocked, her eyes going from the semi transparent thimbles on Melissa's chest, to back up to her face, and her thin lips burrowed to a crinkly frown.

She shook her head and turned back to her cart.

"Well...it's not decent if you ask me. Being out in public looking like that."

Melissa vividly remembered the moment, and how she felt when she said that to the woman, loudly enough for the young cashier and even the customer in front of her to hear. It was a watershed moment for her...the first time in her life, and now in this sexual awakening that she was going through, that she had stood up and asserted herself. And when she did, it was like this hot electrical pulse had traveled from the tips of her breasts through her belly, and down to her groin. She felt almost giddy, and bit her lip and pushed hard into her asshole again, and felt her pussy contract. If she did it again she thought she might cum right there on the floor.

It was such a powerful moment for her, and the minutes that followed...with her and the scowling old woman, and young awkward cashier, ticked by slowly and silently. And were so deliciously excruciating, knowing that the slightest touch to her clit would have sent her to a crashing orgasm.

On the way out, pushing her cart through the wide, automatic sliding doors and past the big red concrete Target balls, her legs felt rubbery and crotch wet and full...like she was walking with something wedged between her thighs. And she definitely recalled pulling over to the side of the parking lot, before the entrance, and hurriedly putting her seat back and feet up wide on the dash, as she fingered herself in shuddering waves that splashed all over the console and seat.

She was deep into remembering and reliving all this, enveloped in the taste and smell of herself, when the phone rang again, and it jolted her up to look at the clock.

Had fifteen minutes really gone by? She was so close to cumming, but knew that she had maybe five minutes to get out of the house and still make her appointment time. Grunting, she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and licked it clean before tossing it on the bed, then jackknifed up to get dressed. Grabbing a worn tee shirt off the floor, she hiked one foot up on the bed and reached way under her ass to pull it firmly over her ass and crotch...starting from back over her asshole and through her lips. A shiver ran through her as the shirt dragged over her pulsing clit, and lifting it to her face, she saw a glistening, opaque smear. But even more than that was the smell... acrid and pungent, and bringing it close to her nose to inhale made her mouth water.

Jesus...this was another thing that had been building over the past few years, and was something she would have been way be too embarrassed to share with even her closest friends. Or anyone.

That along with her nearly constant horniness, and growing desire to wear less clothes and show off her body, she had also found herself becoming more and more aroused by her own body's smells. Incredibly so, in fact. And it was all her body's odors...like her armpits that morning in her bedroom, or the heavy, rich scents coming from her pussy and ass...even her feet after taking her shoes off after a long day. It was like the funkier that she got...peeling off her sweaty clothes after a hard run, or becoming aware of her pussy after being wet for most of the day...the more turned on she got.

Some mornings after masturbating in bed before getting up, she'd wipe her leaking pussy with a dirty thong that she had worn the night before, before stuffing it deep inside herself and getting dressed to head out. All morning and into the afternoon she'd be aware of it...restless and distracted the whole time that she worked at her desk, or met with someone in the office. And clenching the walls of her cunt against the wadded lump of elastic and cloth like she was doing sets of Kegel exercises.

monologic
monologic
100 Followers