Lechery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are mine..." He says; predator to pray, "...and, when I finish, It will be inside you. I'm going to fucking mark you as mine tonight. You are my woman, and...."

And now is my chance to return the favor. Those are her thoughts as she has a marvelous idea. She will now take the command; her turn to prove she can fuck like a beast as well.

She grabs him by his free arm and pulls him to bed. She has him lay down. He complies. She knows he is weak; he will not resist. She places herself on top now, staring at his body one last time before yet again facing him, face to face, eye to eye. She gives him a soft, kiss, then murmurs to his ear: "And you are my man."

He tightens his hands on her hips. Apparently, not being inside is irrelevant when it comes to stimulus. He is hard like cement. Her presence alone has him this way. Everything else is overkill.

Knowing he will cum as soon as she lowers herself to his cock, she decides to play with him a bit. She slides her labia along it slowly, teasing him -a struggle and a blessing for him. He wants to be inside, but this will help calm him, he does not want to finish yet. He wants to savor this moment-, his lips, his neck, his chest, his abs... when she reaches his erection, rather than a kiss, she licks it base to tip and, upon reaching the tip, fits it all in her mouth; another tease, for she let's go and repeats kisses back up to his lips.

Again, she slides along his bulge, this time she is about to go deep, to have him inside her but she has an epiphany. One physical thing he has made more than clear to enjoy was her gorgeous ass. He's seen how it moves when she walks. How it rebounds when she exercises, how it feels when he grabs it, hard. She knows exactly what she must do.

She makes a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree turn, giving a perfect view of her ass to her man... then lowers herself slowly. She has him inside her.

He was in pure shock as she was riding his cock; never imagining -only desiring- her bare flesh riding him. She was a goddess. Her movements were like no other: forward and back, side to side, up and down. No matter what her direction, it felt marvelous. Adding the perfect view of her ass. He was at a lost for words. This was a dream come true.

To make matters "worse", no matter what the direction he looked at, the view was perfect. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's having the best sex of them all? A side view, a top-down view, or a look at her face as she moved. He did not necessarily have to stare straight at her ass (although it was his favorite view) to give his eyes a sight to behold.

"You're making me crazy moving like this." He says as his hands begin to slide from her calves, to her hamstrings, to her butt cheeks whom he grabs hard to "assist her". A firm grip, he moves them up and violently slams them down, all the way to the base of his cock, repetitively.

After a few slams, she decides to stay unpredictable. She sits straight up, backside still facing him. Her beautiful black, long hair at arm's reach for him. She now moves in a simple, but such a satisfying manner: up and down, up and down. This cum-load is going to be ridiculous he thinks. This woman is beautiful. The way she moves is unbelievable. He feels as though he is a trampoline with how perfect her body chains between every "jump".

She arches towards him. She raises himself just a bit. They are now in contact, her back to his chest. He kisses her neck. "No one will ever have you." he whispers into her ear.

He holds his body with his strong hand, his right hand; his free hand grabs her hair and pulls her to the side, now allowing contact for their lips. They kiss yet again. Their tongues have never worked more than how they have done tonight.

What's more, they begin to work as one. Our horny bastard begins to move his hips up every time her pussy reaches his base. Again, those few centimeters making a difference. They synchronize. Every dive as deep as a sunken ship.

He releases her breast and without hesitation, reaches for her clitoris yet again. He wets his index and middle fingers by passing them with adequate pressure through her vulvar vestibule, sliding up to her clitoris. He beings a circular motion in tune with their private dance. This is too much for both. She feels ticklish down there. A strange pressure she does not recall ever feeling. "Oh.... oh!... ooh!" She feels her soul leave her and return. Every muscle fiber in her body tenses as she orgasms again, for the first time other than by self-pleasure, via penetration.

What else can be done? The only thing remaining of course: our sick, horny bastard must release his cum.

"Lay down. I'm going to cum inside you now." He commands softly in her ear, she complies.

She exits her highly pleasurable toy to do as told. Already in the height of her lust, she lays down, face up, legs spread. Waiting for the final dance of their play. Her attention is focused on the pillow her man grabs.

"Raise you hips, pup." Of course, she complies. She will do anything he says if it means more of this. She raises her hips, allowing the pillow to be placed below her. Elevated hips now and she immediately notices: her vagina is sticking out more. She supposes he is going to go as deep as he can.

He places himself right in front of her now. Stroking his cock with his right hand. He studies with such lechery her cunt, "Such a fat, juicy, and wet pussy. The walls and mirrors will bear witness to the load that awaits my possession." Again with that. What is it about being wanted that she adores? You have to wonder how pointless her past partners were for this to be such a factor. Every time he reminds her how much she is wanted she feels like her vitality is refurbished; fuck more and more and more. She is as much of a horny bastard as he is.

She is speechless. Her facial expression is the only thing she has left. She wants to be entered... she is pleased with his want.

He inserts himself, half his cock in her. She closes her eyes and moans, waiting for all his size to enter, but she gets something even better. He places her legs on his shoulders, then he enters her whole.

She softly pronounces his name. All his size is ramming her. The pillow, her legs, his dick, his presences, him. She is mad... and so is he.

She is rather flexible. Legs still on his shoulders, he goes all the way up to her face and begins another assault on her tongue. You can't ask for anything more. She reaches for his hands (which are close to her sides now due to the position) and grabs them.

Holding hands, kissing, penetration. They are together like they never thought they would be with anyone else in this world. All their life choices have brought them here, and they are savoring the moment. The strokes grow faster, the moans loader. Adrenaline, ecstasy, whatever word you wish to use, is at a high. She feels weak, ticklish, muscles again with that contraction. She can't possibly be about to cum again, can she?

On the other side of coin, he feels all the testosterone focusing on the gland of his cock. He feels pressure, huge pressure building up there. He feels himself become longer, wider. His ticklish sensation amounts, it reaches his limit. He penetrates with all his fire, aggregating her orgasm sounds to his joy... wait, she is about cum again?

"I'm going to cum" he says to her in a suffering tone. The jubilation is real.

"Leave it all inside. Don't dare leave" she responds with that same tone, a paradoxical suffering

He daggers himself all the way to the end of her and releases. Finally, he cums...

First shot... he takes a very deep breath.

Second shot... they look at each-other, two become one.

Third shot... a warm kiss.

Four shot... he strokes her one final time.

Fifth shot... she now holds him tight, relishing his loads being dropped inside her. How the painter uses his brush to work. How it drew her with the only color he knew: white... plenty, thick, white.

Sixth shot... it is over.

They stay together for a moment, nothing to be heard except the soft sounds of his kisses on her forehead, her on his chest.

Slowly he exits her.

And when he is completely out, "I feel wet" she says. Him staring at his conquered territory, her using the mirror to look, they notice the huge amount of ejaculate leaving her. It was ridiculous. She wondered how much he released...

His seed...

Once all the load leaves her, she tightens once more, and releases her own fluid in a burst along with a violent and pleasurable Oh!.

A late reaction it seems.

She squirted, and she felt so fucking good.

And now it's him who's wet...


12