Lecturing the Higher Ups

Story Info
A little "remote" changes your ordinary college life.
1.3k words
4.04
5.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life in college have been an exhausting experience to you. Piling up of works, assignments, tests, and studies that you are completely sure you wont be needing in the future. You are in your 3rd period, which also happens to be your last class in the afternoon and some students didn't even bother to listen what the professor was lecturing about. You glance over at the crowd and noticed that most students weren't paying attention; they are either sleeping or dazing off.

"Can anyone tell me the answer to this problem?" your professor asks. Silence fills in the room.

"How about you then miss at the back?" he glances over you with a cold stare. "Shit", you thought to yourself. Mr. Andrew, the last professor of your daily class schedule and by far is the worst professor of them all. He is a cold-hearted man and is very unforgiving, especially in terms of late passing of projects. A complete jerk whose head has been shoved up his ass. However, there are good features about him that you have noticed. His body is firm and muscular and his height is outstounding compared to average men, it really makes you wonder if he works out all day. His hair is dark, slick and always had a formal aura to it. In conclusion he looked like a true leg opener who could possible break any pussy he fucks.

"Ehem" scoffed Mr. Andrew trying to get your attention and to stop you from spacing out. Oh right, the question. You nervously approached the massive board that is infront of the room with the god forsaken question you bet that nobody even knows the answer to. You tried to put an effort in answering but like any other sane human in the room, you were incorrect. Mr. Andrew sighed dissapointingly. You swore to yourself that one day you will get him back for shaming you. And it came true.

"Just please go back to your seat" he sighed once again. You hurriedly went to go back to your seat until you saw something. A remote? Resting so casually on the ground. It was strange due to that you don't normally see a light switch in here. The lecture went on and you got curious with the little device in your hand.

You examined the black small remote and clicked the "On" button, expecting for the lights to turn off.

"To better solve this equation is- NGHH!?" Mr. Andwer squealed. It caught you off guard; is the professor okay? You glanced at the device and toyed with the remote once again to check if there were any changes within the room. You clicked the "Increase" button but to no avail, there were still no changes with the environment! Though, the only thing that caught your attention and that changed was Mr. Andrew. His chest begins to breathe heavily, his legs shaking, and beads of sweat slowly drips on his forehead. "A-As I was saying" his voice also begins to get rougher, almost like he had just ran a mile. It was a rare sight to see a man like him panting so erratically, is he not feeling well? The remote started to really peak your interest that you decided to look it up. Scanning and scanning the internet and... Holy shit.

What you are holding is a remote to a vibrator. Talk about kinky especially in the classroom. You thoroughly look at each person at the classroom to who might own this little "thing" in the palm of your hands. None of them looked suspicious nor is acting weird. You clicked on the "Increase" one last time and... Bullseye. Mr. Andrew began to buckle his knees, his face red as a tomato. You cannot believe your eyes. Your heart begins to pound and you feel a little wet between your legs, juices leaking out of your pussy. What a beautiful sight to see; a total hunk of a man who could dominate any bitch and make them unable to walk for weeks, is the one whose power is controlled by a tiny remote in your hand.

"I-I'm fine, it's n-nothing really" groaned Mr. Andrew who seems to be using the last bits of his power. The students on the front row suggests that he should head to the nurse. This is however declined by him due to his stuborness, but in reality you both know the pleasure of the vibrator keeps him from walking properly. For the rest of the lecture then, he decided to seat on his chair in his little desk to hide his raging hard on and from his disability to walk properly. As tough as he is, how long will it take for him to give in? you grinned and thought to yourself. His voice was incoherent and the lesson he was "handing" out was turning completely useless all thanks to this small device. You took a small peek over at him and noticed his bulging cock through his trousers. It almost appeared like the fabric of the boxer briefs and pants he's wearing is holding on to their dear lives to try and conceal his massive and raging hard cock. Perfect, absolutely perfect. His 11 or maybe 12 inches of manhood was at your mercy together with the ruthless vibrator ramming every man's weakest spot, their prostate. No matter how hard he tried-by rubbing his legs, squirming, and even trying to remove the vibrator right there and then, he is shackled into the unforgiving vibrations of the toy. The man who could break any woman, was nothing more than a mere bitch in heat who couldn't keep his ass alone even infront of his students.

Finally, after what felt like forever for Mr. Andrew, the bell rang and the students who were concerned, who didn't bother to pay attention, and who slept, made their way out of the class until it was just the both of you and Mr. Andrew. The man you first saw when you entered the room is a much more different man you are seeing infront of you now.

"Mr. Andrew, are you alright?" you asked mockingly. "Th-this is nothing. I just ate something bad" replied irritatedly by the stubborn professor. "If you have nothing better to do, i-its best if you leave." He tried all his power to act mighty and all infront of you, but you were not having it. You could still see him trying to cover his hard cock with some paperwork and him wiping off the beads of sweat dropping down his face. You have been constantly edging and humiliating him infront of his students after all. He would surely burst out with anger once he finds out the person who had tortured him throughout the hour of class.

"Then I believe this is yours?" At last, you displayed to the professor the device that controlled him and made him go through all that pleasure that brought him ecstasy yet immense frustration of no release. "Why you!?--" Mr. Andrew then jumps from his seat to try and snatch the remote control from your hand. Although he was so much taller than you, being short still have some advantages. As he tried to grab on your arm, you pressed the "Max" button that shot him unimaginable pleasure. This act caused him to buckle his knees again but this time, he fell on his sensitive ass and pushed the vibrator deep within his prostate. Mr. Andrew let out a pornographic moan with no more care in the world. "Y-you bitch.." he tried to whine, but the torment and teasing you have done to him has made you immune to his insults. An idea crossed your mind and decided to take your phone out. You start to record the professor at his weakest. Gaining low grunts from the constant abuse from the vibrator, the professor's orgasm builds over him until lastly-he shoots his load after the hour of teasing. His white slick cum squirted through the air almost making his lower garments thin as a sheet of paper. Your college life has gotten to a whole new level and your fantasies run wild as fire. This ought to be interesting.

Fin♧