All Comments on 'Lee and the Adult Bookstore'

by divermuff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not a problem

Obviously the other two comments came from people who got on the wrong site. Great story, keep em cumming. For the other two dickheads, fuck off and go home to your nuns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful story

Yeah, the other posters obviously didnt read the 18+ before they came in the site.

Fantastic work, keep up the good job. I love the originality of the story, since I am getting tired of "Chapter X" in all of the submissions lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Total BS, but fun

It is Literotica. Of course thia story is a pile of manure, but so what? It's a nice quick read...won't win any literary awards, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
getting her ready

i have been working up and talking about fucking with a co worker who just turned 18, i finally got her to my place about 1 months ago, the second time we fucked i showed her porno tapes and they reallty turned her on.. i showed sdtories like this about ficking at an abs. she asked me to take her to a theatre. i played with her tits and cunt. she let me eat her out with severasl people watching, but she wouldnt let anyone touch her. its not going to be long, tho. in the next few weeks shes going to give it up to everyone at a theatre. im not forcing her...she is a hot fuck with a fulthy mouth. i hioope i can marry her so i can have irgies iften and get to eat greast cum out of her pussy. yes, she likes it up the ass too.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Wrong category

This is fetish or gay not loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT! STORY

MOST OF THOSE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS FROM THOSE WHO LOVE IT

BUT THEY ARE SO FUCKIN' CHICKEN TO ADMIT IT....HA! HA!

KEEP AT IT BUD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Our Visit

I took an old girlfriend to a movie one night and this couple on the film was having lesbian sex and she gave me a handjob and then swallowed my cum. When we left and was almost to the car, she removed her blouse and told me she wanted to get fucked quick. We got in the car and she got my dick out and was sucking me while I drove to a vacant space on a new parkway being built and we fucked for a couple of hours with her sucking me off again. That woman could really give good head and had an excellent sweet, tight pussy!!

bobsuruncle1bobsuruncle1almost 11 years ago
theater fun

Your great story reminds me of the great "naughty" nights out my wife and I share..we both love to watch strange cocks fuck her...and I love to share those cocks with her,sucking them together...yum

would love to share stories of the wife/gf at the bookstore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was at the local adult movie theatre. A couple came in, a bit older than me, they started making out, she was sucking him, he looked over at me, my cock out and motioned me over. I sat, she leaned over to me, sucking my cock, he stood and dropped his trousers to the floor, he had nylons on, she stopped sucking, she said I want to see him fucked and as he knelt holding the back of the seat she fingered his hole, I stood, she took my cock back in her mouth, then moved away, o.k, I moved behind him, she held my cock, placed it at his entrance and then watched as I pushed forward, entering him, his head shot up as his hole held my cock. I grabbed his hips and pulled him back as I slid slowly into him. Her hand was at her pussy as I began to fuck him, he was tight but as I moved he loosened up and I was soon fucking his arse in a fast rhythym as she began to stroke his cock, he came almost straight away, tightening around my cock causing me to release into his tight chute. He pulled forward releasing me, she was fingering her pussy, I pushed her back and began licking her wet pussy until she locked her legs tight around my head and shuddered to an orgasm. I stood, cleaned up and went to the bathroom, washed myself. My cock was still semi hard, I slipped into a booth, inserted a couple of coins, the movie going, I waited, I heard the door, a finger came through and I had my cock sucked until I came for a second time.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
I thought

I thought that I had already seen the worst LW had to offer, then I read this.

Lars420Lars420about 3 years ago

That was fkn hot !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous