Leena's Blackmail Reversed in Train

Story Info
Leena’s unlucky hot adventures in train.
2.1k words
3.06
23.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train was signaled for a go. The train from Chennai to Mumbai sounded its horn and started to move. This was Kamal's first solo trip. He was never a travel freak. But he wanted to try it out once. He had achieved this after a lot of arguments with his parents. He tried convincing them a lot, but they spoke him out in the decision to travel in a second AC compartment.

He wanted to travel in the normal class since his primary goal was to interact with people. And mainly because he hoped to meet a girl on this travel. He had never been with a girl or never had a female friend.

But now, he was in his empty compartment, with three other berths not occupied.

His father had told this coach would not be full at most times. So he didn't expect any other passenger joining him. He decided that he was going to spend the journey in solitude.

He was not a regular masturbator. But whenever he is alone, his mind forces him to do so. This time, it seemed to be a perfect chance for Kamal. So he took out his laptop and began to search for his favourites. He was doing this while laying down on his stomach. That is when the train came to its first halt. He did not mind that though. But after a few seconds a knock came and pushed the door open. Kamal's mind was slow to react to that. He was just starting to get erect. When he closed the lid of the laptop and sat up. He tried to hide his erection by crossing his legs. When he looked up thinking that it was some saggy uncle, he could not believe his eyes. He was looking at a very beautiful looking girl, probably of the same age. She was dusky and had a beautiful pair of eyes. She had caught him in the act before and now she just smiled at him. She had a backpack and another bag.

"Umm.. that's my berth right?" the girl asked.

"Sorry..." Kamal was hanging the words.

"Leena," she stretched out her hand. And suddenly she thought about his act earlier and realized her mistake.

"Kamal.. What is your seat number?" he shook her hand.

"14"

"Yes I think that's your berth," he confirmed.

She then stood up. Only then he noticed her clothes. She was wearing a perfectly fitted tshirt and shorts which came up to mid thighs, exposing her glossy legs.

She picked her bag and lifted it to keep it in her upper berth, below which Kamal was seated. She was of medium height. So she had to give her foot a push and while doing that, her tshirt went a few centimeters up. And Kamal could not avoid looking at her bare dusky navel. She stretched even further and her top now went even up further to the bottom outline of her boobs.

His cock was now unstoppable. He wanted to jerk off immediately.

After she moved to her seat, he went to his upper berth. He laid down, covered himself in a bedsheet. He removed his tshirt and tracks easily. He slid down his underwear till his foot. He turned towards the next compartment, and started to stroke his rock hard penis.

But he didn't notice that while his hip was moving back and forth, the bedsheet wavered a bit and his asshole was clearly visible from the other side. Once he ejaculated into the tissue, he turned the other side and was shocked to find Leena watching him from the opposite upper berth with a grin.

"You know, I saw it all... and recorded it all."

She was waving her mobile now.

"What do you want now? You are the reason for all this. You know that," Kamal said.

"Yes I know that," Leena answered, giving a look to her breasts proudly.

"You just have to give all your clothes to me and stay there till the rest of the journey," Leena said.

"You are kidding. How can I stay here all night naked here?" Kamal asked.

"You should have thought of that before stripping off," Leena said with a wide smile.

Kamal did not respond and waited till the next dialogue from her.

"If you make me wait for one more minute, I want the bedsheet too."

"Damn it..."

Kamal hesitantly gave her his clothes to her. He now tightly wrapped himself in the bedsheet as he had nothing else to cover.

Only when the ticket examiner came, he thought about his phone which was in the track pocket. She had his phone too. She showed both the tickets to the ticket examiner. Only then, did the real adveyof the night began.

She began to remove her tshirt. The curtains were closed, and as expected she didn't have anything inside.

"Oh my, I am unable to do anything," her boobs swiveled with the direction she moved. She is trying to seduce me and wants the pleasure of my disability, he thought.

"Even if you try to jerk off, I will post the video online," Leena told him.

She could see his cock standing straight through the white bedsheet.

And then suddenly, Kamal remembered that he had his spare phone in the side back for his berth. He took that phone, unlocked and began to record her.

"How are you feeling now? You masturbated just by seeing my navel, but now you are not able to do anything," Leena was squeezing her enormous boobs while telling this.

"I am going to stay naked throughout this journey. Let's see if you can control or not," she let out a hearty laugh.

With that she began to slide down her shorts. When she looked at him, she noticed confidence in his eyes, and then noticed his mobile with him.

"Say hello, naked chick," Kamal bellowed.

Her expression changed immediately to shock and shame. She crossed her arms across her huge chest, and turned the other side. She closed her eyes tightly.

"Now now. It is all in my control. I won't post this if you listen to what I say," Kamal beamed, coming down from his berth buck naked.

He didn't even bother to dress up. He went near her and placed his hands on her naked waist.

"Please... Leave me alone. I won't post your video," Leena begged.

"We will both post, no problem for me," Kamal smiled.

He moved his hands down to her midriff and began to massage her navel hole.

"Ugghhh..." Leena moaned.

And slowly he went to the button of her shorts and unbuttoned it. He pulled it down, and she was wearing a thick panty. He slid his fingers underneath them and slid them down.

His hands went to her breasts now and cupped them.

Leena stood frozen. She could feel his dick nudging her ass cheek. Suddenly the warmth of his dick was felt by Leena in her asshole.

"What a tight butthole you possess Leeeee...."

He could not finish the sentence, as he was thrusting his penis with pure joy. After a few seconds, he cummed in her belly.

"What the hell..." Leena shouted.

"Now how am I going to clean this?"

"I have a plan," Kamal bent down and picked her clothes. Leena looked relieved, but that was for a short time. He put them all in his bag.

"Umm... Kamal ji, what are you doing?"

"Come on.. you cannot expect to get clothed anytime soon. You are my fuckgirl," Kamal laughed.

"But you cannot do this to me."

"Oh yes I can very well" he shook his phone.

Leena looked defeated. The plan to tempt him had gone awfully wrong. She realized she was in deep trouble now.

"Go to the washroom and clean the mess up off your navel," Kamal ordered.

"But how can I go out without my clothes?" Leena asked with fear.

"That is your problem," Kamal said and his cock got up in a jiffy.

"Wait for sometime brother," he was now speaking his cock.

She opened the curtains slightly and checked if anyone was roaming. There seemed to be no one and luckily for her this was the compartment nearest to the restroom. So she doesn't have to cross compartments.

Kamal was secretly recording this too with a broad grin on his face. He remained naked. Leena waited for some more time to ensure she won't be locked out.

"Go quickly before it dries off," commanded Kamal.

Leena did all this within two seconds since she was an athlete. She opened their door, rushed off to the left restroom door. She turned the knob and to her shock, it turned at the same time. It took 5 seconds for Leena to realize what was happening.

The door went backwards and a girl probably in her 20s emerged outside. She didn't not seem to notice Leena that much. She just gave a glance and a little smile. Leena thanked God, went in and bolted the door. She quickly poured some water to her naked body to clean the semen off her. She was wet from below her hip.

Leena for one second, got aroused (with the thought of being naked in a train restroom) and thought of please herself.

"Are you going crazy?" she asked herself.

She opened the door slightly to check if anyone was outside. She didn't find anyone. She pushed a bit more now and to her surprise, the door was pushed back forcefully.

Before Leena could make sense of it, the camera went on and the shutter sound was heard. Only after then, she tried to cover her boobs and pussy. She looked up and saw a young man. Standing behind him, was the girl who used this restroom before her.

She gave a wicked smile to her when Leena was trying to comprehend what happened pointing her finger to that girl.

"Did you think a slut like you is not to be used?" the girl asked.

"Please. I have no other option. Please understand." Leena was begging to both of them now.

"Sorry, don't try to act smart. Or else this will go to your boy friends in your Facebook account. Leena Krishnan right?" the man asked, looking at her boobs closely.

Leena was shocked to know that the man standing probably a few feet away reading her small tattoo of her name.

She nodded. The man gave some money to the girl and entered the restroom.

"You are not helping a fellow girl?" Leena asked her.

"Sorry, I am broke you know," the girl said.

"By the way, I am Meena," the girl introduced.

When Leena reluctantly raised her hand to shake hands with Meena, she again saw Mena clicking a picture of her. Meena let out a wide smile.

"Thank you," Meena said.

When the man closed the door, she fainted and fell on him.

"No, this is really unlucky," he groaned.

He opened the door, pulled the shocked Meena in and placed Leena on the floor.

"Where do you think you are going?" the man asked when Meena was trying to pull away.

He put her hands inside her breast pocket and took his money out. He paused for sometime and placed it inside.

"Let it be with you," the man grinned.

"I am taking you instead of that fainted slut," the man continued.

Without giving any time, he instantly stripped Meena naked and threw her clothes outside.

"What the..." she did not have the time to respond to the quick actions revolving around her. The beast came down upon her and she had no other option than to submit, bringing her own downfall.

Leena woke up in another 30 minutes in her berth. The air conditioned coach woke her up, and being unclothed made it easier.

"Hey Leena! Seems you had an adventure near the restroom. Had to carry all the way from there," Kamal said to the puzzled Leena.

"Did that monster rape me while I was unconscious?" Leena thought.

She found another set of clothes near him.

"Whose are they?" Leena asked.

"Look who is insecure. Don't know, it was there near you," Kamal said.

And then it struck her. She remembered Meena's green silk shirt and black skirt. This means she is also naked currently.

Her thought was interrupted by Kamal.

"Where are you staying in Mumbai?" he asked.

"Why?" Leena was now frightened.

"Okay, let me reframe. Tell me where you are staying. It's not a question this time," he said.

Leena knew she can't lie and even if she did, he would eventually find out. This is hell, she thought.

"I am going to Sion," she replied finally.

"Cool, we can board the bus together. I have some surprises for you. For now you can wear your clothes."

He gave her the clothes.

Leena looked very uncomfortable now since this episode has not ended.

On the other side of the coach, Meena was getting her ass ridden by the same beast.

There were interesting times ahead for both Leena and Meena.