Lee's Birthday

Story Info
Vanessa gets fucked after a long day of anticipation.
5.9k words
4.49
11.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittxn
Kittxn
10 Followers

*Readers Note: Hello again! Thank you to everyone by the way who sent me an email giving me criticism or even just compliments! I have been extremely busy with work, studying, and life in general, so it is a bit hard to find time to write these but here I am! As always, I am completely open to constructive criticism so feel free to send me some! Thanks for reading!*

-Kitten

*****

"You know, I feel bad not getting you anything."

"Why? I just want time with you I don't need anything."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you don't want anything."

Lee was so weird about gifts. He would always get me something for my birthday, even when I begged him not to. So I felt awful when he told me that he didn't want me to get him anything this year.

"I want you. That's it. You've been so busy lately and I never see you."

He was right. I had been getting everything ready for my first demonstration. Since I was at the top of my class, the head surgeon decided it would be a good idea for me to show the new residency students the basics of a knee replacement. I was nervous as hell and I wanted everything to go perfectly. So, I had been reading up and studying every possible complication that can occur during surgery and how to fix it. I would be at the school for hours studying and reading. Drawing diagrams, making notes, and highlighting into the late hours of the night. By the time I got home, it would almost be time for me to go back to school and start my day all over again. And I would be up, showered, and gone before he even thought about getting up for work at 7:00 AM.

This morning was the first time I had really seen him in days. And it was the day of my demonstration. The head surgeon told me that since I had been working so hard to make everything go so smoothly, (as he had literally caught me asleep in the study lounge with a pencil in hand several times) he thought it would be a good idea if I just took the day off afterward. Since it was Lee's birthday and I had some prepping to do, I took him up on his offer.

"At least let me make you dinner."

Lee let out a slightly annoyed sigh.

"Fine. But nothing too fancy."

I lit up with excitement. I love to cook and at least I was able to do something for his birthday.

"What would you like? I'll make whatever you want."

Lee rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't care just make anything. You know I'll eat it."

This was true, Lee loves my cooking. But I wanted tonight to be at least a little bit special.

"Ugh. Just tell me what you want. You don't have to be such a hardass."

Exasperated, I rolled my eyes at him and walked toward the kitchen. I was a little annoyed that it was so hard for him to just let me do something special for him.

Lee followed me into the kitchen. As I opened the fridge to grab my lunch he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin gently on my right shoulder.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a hardass I just miss you. You know I hate sharing you, even just with school. I really do just want time with you."

I turned around and he put his hands on the counter behind me, trapping me there and leaning toward me. His gaze met mine and we weren't even inches apart. I cupped his face gently and whispered against his lips,

"Apology accepted. Now what would you like for dinner birthday boy?"

A grin quickly spread across his lips. He moved his hands from the counter to my hips and he whispered back,

"You."

I giggled.

"Yes, yes besides that. What would you like to eat?"

He smirked again, wider this time.

"You."

I rolled my eyes and asked him,

"How does pepperoni pizza sound? With extra sauce just how you like it?"

"Sounds delicious, but I like my idea better. You're a lot more appetizing than pizza."

I giggled and leaned in. He met me halfway but to his surprise I bit his lip for a quick moment and let it snap back. He let out a low groan.

"Don't start something you can't finish. You wouldn't want to be late for your demonstration."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

I grabbed my keys, my lunch, my bookbag, and headed out the door. Before I left I stopped and looked at him.

Lee was extremely handsome. He was tall with lustrous dark brown eyes, thick dark brown hair, and a trimmed jawline. He had strong hands and a well trimmed body as he worked out during his free time. The only thing he was wearing was a pair of black boxers. He was quite an impressive sight. I looked his body up and down, and a feeling of desire started to overtake me. I hadn't noticed that he was hard until now- and it took every ounce of self control to not drop all of my stuff, tackle him to the floor, and wrap my mouth around his cock right then and there.

He noticed I was staring and slyly walked over to me with a grin on his face. Now inches away from me, he ran his fingertips down my arms. His touch sent chills down my spine. Everything I had in my hands fell to the floor- like magic.

He pressed his hips against mine and raised a playful eyebrow at me. I could feel him oozing precum through his underwear.

"You're gonna get precum on my scrubs."

"Is that really what's on your mind right now?"

I looked down and blushed. He knew I was trying to distract myself from the fact that he was pressing his hard cock against me and he was having none of it.

I reached into his underwear and planted soft kisses on his chest. I could hear him smile as he gently caressed the back of my head, and kissed my forehead. I began to stroke him slowly, first starting at the tip and sliding the precum all over his cock- using it as lube. I focused more toward the tip and he let out a quiet groan. I then slid my other hand in his underwear and started using both hands to stroke him.

It drove him wild. As I was stroking him, I began to leave small love bites all over his chest, forming small hickeys. I smirked as the combination of the bites and both of my hands on his cock had gotten him close to cumming already.

"Fuck."

Lee bit his lip as he looked down and saw both of my hands on his cock. He then looked me in the eyes and gave me a smoldering look. He grabbed my hips and gently kissed my neck. I enjoyed it a little too much and almost gave in. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to take all of my clothes off and let him fuck me against the wall. I wanted to feel his hard cock deep inside me, ramming into me with each stroke. My pussy was begging for it and the ache was almost unbearable, but I kept my composure. Lee leaned up against me and whispered in my ear,

"I'm gonna cum. Get on your knees."

It took every ounce of my self control to not be obedient and let every drop of his delicious cum shoot down my throat. But just as I had timed it, my phone alarm went off. Signaling that it was time for me to go. I smiled a huge cheesy grin and looked him in his eyes and said,

"I need to go."

Lee gave me a shocked and desperate look. However, as he realized the game I just played, the look turned into one of extreme annoyance and impatience.

I picked up my bookbag, my keys, and my lunchbox, and started to turn toward the door. Just as I thought I had gotten away with it, Lee grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up against him. I could feel his cock pressing up against my ass. He bit the back of my shoulder and I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

"You know I'm not a very patient man."

I smiled. Lee began to slide his hands up my body and placed his index finger on my bottom lip as he delicately wrapped his large fingers around my chin. I opened my mouth and he slid his finger inside it. I gave him a playful but hard bite and he quickly removed his finger from my mouth. I whipped around and gave him a playful grin.

"Unfortunately for you, it looks like you'll have to be for now. I have to go. It's not optional."

Lee gave me a frustrated eyeroll. Then gave me a look full of a mix of extreme desire, annoyance, and exasperation. He took a step back and came to terms with the fact that unfortunately, he would have to wait. He kissed my forehead and stepped back to pull his boxers up.

"Okay, okay fine. But you're finishing this tonight, fucking brat."

He yet again raised another playful eyebrow and smiled at me.

"I plan to."

With that, I headed out the door, threw my stuff in my car, and drove off.

By the time I had gotten to the hospital I was more than flustered. I still had an extremely long day ahead of me before I could even think about getting home, and all I could think about was Lee. I could feel how wet I was through my underwear and I was just praying that it wouldn't soak through. I definitely missed Lee these past few days and his touch always makes me unimaginably horny. Everything about him turns me on. Not even just the way he looks. It was his personality, his voice, even the smallest things like the way he runs his fingers through his hair. I was so hot for him. And the fact that he was hot for me too in the exact same ways made our passion for each other indescribable. We were both desperately in love, and lust.

I walked in and went to the surgical wing of the hospital to meet the head surgeon. When he saw me he gave me an odd smile.

"Are you nervous?"

"No not at all. I am actually extremely confident that this will go quicker than anticipated. Why?"

"You're flushed. So I just assumed you were nervous. No matter! If you think that this will go quicker than expected there is no reason to wait. Are you sure you're ready?"

"Positively!"

"Let's get you scrubbed up then."

Little did he know the reason I was flushed was because by now I am sure I would need a new pair of underwear by the end of the surgery. Lee was occupying most of my thoughts. And every single time he crossed my mind I was spread against a wall, bent over a couch, laid on a bed etc. And I could barely contain myself. However I had to force those thoughts aside for now or else I wouldn't be able to focus. I took a deep breath, rolled up my sleeves, and went to go get scrubbed up.

*****

Finally. The surgery was over. The patient was doing extremely well and the head surgeon was impressed. I even cut the expected time by twenty minutes. Before I left the head surgeon congratulated me on my demonstration.

"You did extremely well. I am thoroughly impressed. You didn't even so much as throw me a glance of confusion or doubt. Your execution was perfect and even your interaction with the younger residency students was impressive."

"Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Though I will say I have a great teacher."

The head surgeon smiled.

"I agree."

He chuckled.

"Now you should go and get some rest. You most definitely deserve it."

"Thank you so much I will!"

Rest was the last thing on my mind. In spite of getting very little sleep for the past week I was wide awake and extremely excited for tonight.

I got to the store and started picking up everything I needed: pizza dough, four cans of sauce, pepperoni, etc. I just needed a couple more things. I headed to the dried herbs and spices isle. I stopped and stared at the Italian seasoning mix and zoned out for a moment. I started thinking about this morning. I couldn't get the image of Lee being inches away from me out of my mind.

The feeling of Lee's lips on mine was intoxicating. And I was getting tipsy just thinking about it. His kisses could be so soft but so passionate. The way he would intertwine his mouth with mine while he slid his hands down my back sent chills down my spine. It made me wonder what this morning could've been like had I not had to promptly leave for my demonstration.

I would've happily gotten on my knees and wrapped my lips around his cock. Looking straight up into his eyes, I would've slid his entire cock down my throat letting the drool from my mouth slide all the way down to his balls.

Before I could even think about his warm cum shooting into my mouth, my thoughts were rudely interrupted by a small pinch on my ass. Annoyed, I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hey fuck off I have a boyfriend!"

I spun around and to my utter surprise, standing there with a cheeky grin on his face, was Lee.

"I hope you're talking about me."

I giggled.

"Dammit you better be careful! You were about two seconds away from a punch in the face!"

"Sorry I couldn't help myself. I saw you walk in so I followed you over here after I grabbed this."

Lee held up a bottle of red wine. I chuckled.

"Is that why you're here? Did you leave early?"

"Yeah I just wanted to grab this because I knew I wouldn't want to after work. I'm on my lunch."

Suddenly Lee put his free hand on the small of my back and pushed me closer to him. I looked up at him and he had a serious, lustful look in his dark eyes. He leaned down to whisper in my ear,

"You don't think you're going to get away with that stunt you pulled this morning do you?"

"I sure hope not. That'd be no fun."

Lee chuckled. He leaned in to kiss me and I put my index finger up to his lips. He stopped and gave me a deep gaze.

"What?"

"Not here. We are in the middle of the grocery store."

Lee rolled his eyes at me and gave me an annoyed sigh.

"Since when are you so prude?"

"Hey I'm not prude! I just don't feel like getting arrested for public nudity in a grocery store."

Lee pushed me gently with his hips so my back was up against the wall of spices. I could feel that he was rock hard and it once again took every ounce of self control I had, to not do something that I might get arrested for.

Lee half whispered half growled against my lips,

"Forgive me but my patience is wearing a bit thin."

I wanted to drop my basket full of items, grab him, and crash my lips against his. I desperately missed his touch. The feeling of his warm hands on my body turned me on. I couldn't help it. I bucked my hips just a bit against his and he sucked in a breath of air through his teeth. I moved my had away from his mouth and placed it gently on the side of his face.

"Not here. You know I want to just as bad as you do. But we both have to wait. Plus you'll be late for work if you don't leave soon."

Lee nuzzled his face into the palm of my hand and let out an exasperated and disappointed sigh.

"I know."

I kissed his forehead and gave him a quick peck on the lips. They were so inviting I had to stop myself from wanting more.

"I'll see you at home. I love you."

With that I turned around to leave, thankful that I would be leaving the store before I lost my sense of self control. I took about five steps and suddenly felt someone grab me by the arm. Shocked, I gasped and they quickly turned me around and pulled me toward them. It was Lee. Before I could say anything he pressed his lips against mine and kissed me.

The kiss was full of lust and need. There was no part of him that didn't want to bend me over right then and there and fuck me in the middle of the isle. At this point I was shaking from excitement and Lee noticed. He gently pushed his hips against mine and murmured in a low, deep voice,

"I can take the rest of the day off."

I murmured back,

"No, I can't let you do that."

"I want to."

"I know you do."

Lee lifted my gently shaking hand and locked our fingers together. I kissed the intersection between our fingers. I let out a deep sigh and attempted to regain my composure. I whispered against his chest,

"You need to go. You're going to be late."

"One of the things I've always admired about you is your self control. I have no idea how you do it."

"It isn't easy. Especially with you. Now go before I lose every bit of it."

Lee chuckled.

"Alright, alright fine. I'll go. I can't wait to see you tonight. I love you."

"I love you too."

We both walked to the checkout and paid for our items in hand. We walked outside and thankfully went our separate ways for now. I was glad. I don't think I could handle another heavy interaction with him like that again. I wouldn't have been able to resist.

When I got home I quickly got undressed, showered, moisturized and put on some sweats and a t shirt. I realized that Lee wouldn't be home until six. It was only two and it wouldn't take me four hours to make the pizza. I figured I may as well nap until four so I could have plenty of time to cook the sauce and make the pizza.

I went upstairs, got undressed and lied down. I didn't realize how tired I was until my head hit the cool pillow. I immediately fell asleep.

Lee walked in while I was asleep. I could hear him open the door but I was too tired to get up. I hugged the warm pillow beneath my head. A moment passed. Just as I thought I was about to fall back asleep, I was startled by a hand gently touching my back. I knew it was Lee. The warm hand left my back and I groaned. I was naked and my body missed the warm touch. I eventually turned over and pulled the covers over my body. I opened my eyes to meet his gaze.

Lee was looking at me in longing. I could tell what had been on his mind all day and that he wouldn't be patient for much longer. I opened my mouth to say something but Lee took that opportunity to bend down and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was extremely heavy and I could feel the need coming from Lee through his lips. He swiftly moved to get on top of me and started to slide the covers off of my naked body. I stopped him and he reluctantly complied. I smirked into the kiss then bit his lip and he instantly knew what I wanted.

He sat up for a moment still looking down at me with an intense stare. I usually was never shy with him but something about that look gave me chills. I blushed and looked away. Lee chuckled softly and leaned back down after throwing his shirt off to the side. He went straight for my neck and trailed gentle kisses from the side of my neck all the way down to my collar bone. I giggled and reached for Lee's belt to level the playing field.

I sat up, making sure the duvet still covered my body, and undid his belt. I unzipped his pants and slid them down and he took them off. Finally I saw those black boxers again. This time, with more precum leaking out of them. Feeling playful, I dropped the blanket and placed my hands on Lee's hips and licked over the spot oozing precum. Lee sucked in air through his teeth and I could feel him looking down at me. So I looked up and licked over the same spot again. This time, pressing my tongue harder against his hard cock and taking my time. I could feel Lee starting to shake and I thought he would cum right there. I slid his boxers down and eyed his large cock for a moment.

It was massive and the tip was covered in precum. I looked up at him and he looked back- flushed. I smirked and slid his entire cock down my throat at once. Then I slowly slid it back out and sucked the precum off of his tip just before it left my mouth. Just as I was about to wrap my hands around it, Lee aggressively pinned me down to the bed and bit my neck. I gasped out of at first shock, then pleasure. He slid his warm hands down my body and I shivered. He reached my navel but I wasn't about to let him finger me if I couldn't have the pleasure of fully sucking his cock first. So I slid from beneath him and straddled him all in one move.

He was shocked- I could tell by his face. I had never done that before and I was always very submissive. I giggled and before he could put me back underneath him, I grabbed his cock and slid it inside of me. Lee let out a deep sigh of relief. I leaned down and brushed my lips against his before kissing him. He sat up and put his hands on my ass and I started bouncing up and down on his cock. He leaned back against the headboard and bit his lip. I placed my hands on his shoulders for support and watched as Lee's eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure. I could feel him getting closer and closer to cumming. The feeling of his cock throbbing inside my pussy drove me wild and I was close to cumming too.

Kittxn
Kittxn
10 Followers
12