Lee's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, without taking his cock out of me Lee laid me on my back and started fucking me missionary style. He started ramming into me, hitting my g-spot with each thrust. I bit my lip and gently scratched at Lee's back. Lee loved it and started railing me even faster. He let out a large groan and I knew he was going to cum soon. His cock was throbbing inside me and we were both seconds away from cumming. Lee suddenly stopped and my I heard a loud piano in the distance...

4 O'clock.

I suddenly came to and realized what the piano sound was. It was my phone alarm. I let out the loudest groan of my life as I realized that it was all a dream and I would still have some waiting to do before my dream became a reality.

I got up, took a quick shower, dried off, and went to my closet. I decided now would be as good a time as ever to whip out some lingerie. I put on a black lace bra embroidered with red lace roses and matching black lace panties. I put on a black silk robe on over that and went downstairs. I turned on the stove and started cooking.

*****

It was 5:54 and I knew Lee was usually home at around 6:00 on the dot. Everything was ready. I had some spare time even after baking the pizza so I made little birthday cupcakes for Lee. The pizza was on the counter cooling and the cupcakes were just about done being frosted, I had one more left. Just as I finished frosting the last cupcake Lee pulled into the driveway. I set the cupcake on the platter beside the other ones and waited for him to come in.

I was so excited, in more ways than one. Once he opened the door and saw the cupcakes on the table he smiled.

"For me?"

"Of course! It is your birthday so why not?"

He set his stuff down and walked toward me. His eyes were soft and grateful and it made me smile.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to! And it was no big deal trust me."

Suddenly his expression changed.

"Too bad we won't get to eat them right now."

"What? Why not?"

A sly grin spread across his entire face.

"Because I've been waiting all day to completely devour you. And I plan on doing just that. Now."

I blushed. Lee always had this strange ability to turn the atmosphere of a room in only seconds. I stood there with my mouth open unable to get any words out. Lee chuckled at my expression. He then took my chin very delicately between his thumb and index finger and pressed his soft lips against mine. The kiss at first was gentle, and sweet. But it soon deepened as Lee trailed his fingers from my chin to my hip and around to my ass. He at first rested his hand on my ass cheek then he gave it a firm squeeze that made me gasp. It was then that he really noticed what I was wearing. He broke the kiss, took a step back and scanned me from head to toe.

"Are you wearing anything underneath that robe?"

"Yes."

Lee frowned.

"Why?"

I laughed.

"Well, it's a set you've never seen before so I thought I would surprise you for your birthday."

"Hmm. Interesting. I quite frankly prefer the absolute minimum amount of clothing on you which is none at all. Nevertheless, I would love to see what you have going on under there."

I giggled at his unamusement in my lack of nudity.

"Why don't we go upstairs and I'll show you yeah?"

"Sounds like a marvelous idea."

Much to my surprise Lee lifted me up, threw me over his shoulder and carried me up the stairs to the bedroom. I didn't particularly like it because I wasn't super thin and I certainly didn't want him hurting himself. However, none of my protests ever got through to him. Once he finally put me down I looked up at him exasperated. He knew how much I hated him picking me up. He giggled at my expression.

"Shh. Don't start that. You know I enjoy it. Now let's see what you have on under there."

I happily complied. Lee sat down on the edge of the bed to watch me and I started to strip. I slowly started to untie the silk ribbon around my waist. Once it was untied I opened my robe, first sliding it off of each shoulder then letting it fall to the floor. The desire in Lee's eyes was overwhelming and he looked like a lion ready to pounce on its prey. I blushed at his expression. Lee reached out, took my hand, and pulled me toward him.

He suddenly stood up and towered over me. He pushed me down gently so I was bent over the edge of the bed. He smacked my ass and I gasped in shock and at the sting.

"That's for this morning. Now I suggest if you'd like to keep those panties you take them off, otherwise I'm going to rip them off of you."

I giggled and slid my panties off and unclasped my bra. I threw both pieces of clothing at him and to my surprise he caught them. Lee's serious expression was heavy with uncontrollable desire. He threw my lingerie directly to the side and began to untie his tie and unbotton his shirt. I sat up and got on all fours and crawled to the edge of the bed. I began to work on Lee's belt but to my surprise he stopped me.

"Lie down and be still."

I looked up at him in sheer confusion.

"Why?"

Lee bent down and murmured in a low voice,

"I've been wanting to taste you all day and I'm not willing to wait until I'm completely drained of cum from your lips around my cock for that to happen."

"Bu-"

"Lie down Kitten."

"Yes Sir."

To my dismay, I would have to wait to wrap lips around his enormous cock that I so desperately longed for. I laid back down and watched him take off the rest of his clothes. Once he was completely naked it was hard for me to be still. He just stood there. Drinking me in. Finally he kneeled on the bed and hovered over me. We were less than inches apart, just like this morning. I couldn't wait a second longer so I kissed him first. His soft lips against mine in combination with his radiating body heat drove me wild. I started to buck my hips up against his, in hopes that he would do more than just kiss me. I was completely desperate for his touch. He slid his large hand down my body and inserted his middle finger inside of me.

I sighed from relief and Lee took the opportunity to bite my bottom lip. He started to finger me and I let out a small, breathy moan. Lee began to kiss my neck and jawline and slowly trailed soft bites from my ear to my navel. Finally his mouth met my pussy and I let out yet another sigh of relief. He started to stroke long licks over my clit and inserted his index finger.

I grabbed at the sheets beneath me and another moan escaped my lips. I looked down and I could see Lee's dark brown eyes looking directly back at me. Watching me intently. He slid both fingers out of me and I whined. Lee gave me a serious but playful look as he raised an eyebrow at me. I was completely desperate for more and I gave Lee a pleading look.

"Please."

"Please what?" Lee said, in a dark tone.

"Please fuck me."

I wanted so badly for him to shove his cock inside me. It's what I've been craving all day and if he wanted me to beg for it then so be it. Lee stared at me. Straight into the center of my soul. His dark eyes held so much emotion and energy and it drew me to him like a magnet. Lee got closer to me again. The closest he could possibly be without touching me.

"Is that what you'd like? Hmm? Me fucking your tight little pussy so you can cum all over my cock over and over again?"

I looked Lee straight in his eyes. I whispered against his lips in a tone that was barely audible enough for us to hear,

"Yes please."

With that, he slid his large cock inside me, inch by inch.

I couldn't help it. I longed for his cock so desperately that as soon as his cock was completely inside me I was already close to cumming. Lee could feel me tightening up and bit my neck.

"Don't cum yet. Not until I say so."

Lee then started slowly fucking me. His large cock sliding in and out of me drove me crazy. I could handle it at this excruciatingly slow pace but I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle it any faster. I bit my lip and tried to focus on anything except his cock to try to keep from cumming. But Lee soon started to quicken his pace. The feeling started to overwhelm me and I let out a whine. Lee chuckled and slowed his pace but started fucking me much harder. Slow strokes but each one was deep and hard.

"Fuck. Please let me cum, I won't be able to take it much longer."

Lee stopped fucking me completely and just started down at me with his cock still deep inside me.

"No! Please don't stop! Fuck I need your cock fucking me again!"

Lee leaned down and growled against my lips.

"Good girl. You know I love it when you fucking beg. You can cum now."

Lee started ramming into me then. Fast and hard. I could feel my climax rapidly approaching along with a feeling of ecstasy. I could feel each thrust all the way in the tips of my fingers and down to my toes. With a few more thrusts I started to cum all over Lee's cock. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I started to shake as I moaned loudly. As my orgasm overtook me Lee continued to fuck me through it making it even more intense. I was to the point where I couldn't even moan if I tried. All I could do was lie there and cum with my mouth fully open, full of silent moans that couldn't even escape my body.

Lee kept fucking me through it all. I know seeing me and feeling me cum all over his cock drove him completely mad and he started to fuck me deeper and harder. Literally shoving his cock into my tight throbbing pussy.

Simultaneously as my first orgasm ended I could feel another one coming. I could feel Lee was close as well. His thrusts started to become sloppy and his heavy breathing became less even. As Lee came closer and closer to cumming so did I. I bit my lip and looked straight into Lee's eyes and once again we were not even inches apart. Lee looked at me and then quickly down at my lips and groaned. He was so close and his throbbing cock inside me was euphoric.

I moaned into Lees ear and gave a very breathy,

"Please...cum inside me."

In response Lee groaned deeply in my ear and started to cum inside me almost immediately. As soon as I felt his warm cum ooze inside of me I came as well.

When we both came down from our highs we both completely collapsed onto each other, exhausted and trying to catch our breath. With the last of his energy Lee pulled me into his arms and up against his chest and kissed my forehead.

"Happy birthday."

He smiled.

"Every birthday I have is an amazing one as long as I spend it with you."

I giggled.

"I love you Lee."

"I love you too Vanessa."

And with that we both passed out.

12