LeetCo: Enter the Spooder

Story Info
Kate buys the drider suit she helped develop.
11.6k words
4.7
7.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

Kate couldn't wait, a new drop of products was hitting the LeetCo site. She'd picked up a dildo from them a few years back and what had started as an impulse buy to replace her favorite toy had quickly turned into a bit of an addiction. She would freely admit that she was very much in love with the products and the company. To her LeetCo represented an old-fashioned customer first mentality that had generally disappeared otherwise. The product she'd received was built to last, so much so she'd actually called out various toys in her will. The thought of those clauses making her snicker at the idea of the executor blushing as they read them.

She refreshed the page impatiently watching the clock in the corner of the screen count down to the hour when the drop would happen. Her relationship with LeetCo had changed after she'd found them online, as a repeat customer they'd given her access to special collections that they didn't ordinarily sell to the public. Where the toys she'd bought before had been quite good, these had been full on lewd in their own right. She'd put a toe in those waters with a pair of 'Corruptive Latex Tentacle Panties with Vibrating Plugs'. After she'd put them on she'd barely taken them off.

It had taken her a few days to understand how to control the panties, but once she figured it out they had become her go-to underwear. She could feel full and slightly horny all the time while controlling her arousal to a razor edge margin. When she finally read the directions she gasped in understanding. The 'Corruptive' wasn't some idle marketing term, it was the critical bit. Without that the toy didn't work, the tentacles didn't tease, the arousal couldn't be controlled, and she would be left back at square one with garbage toys that weren't all that fun. From that point on she'd latched onto the tail of the corruptive tiger. Carefully picking toys that suited her needs and purposely selecting ones with the most of the stuff in them.

A chance email from the company awhile back had caught her by surprise. She'd been invited to come to the factory to participate in product development. She wasn't naive to the fact that LeetCo wasn't exactly a normal company, and she'd done plenty of research beforehand. Not that it mattered; while the company definitely had offices and warehouses throughout the world the factory seemed to be... missing. Her sources had told her that trucks showed up with product, but nobody asked where it came from. The company had a perfect tax record too, never taking common tax dodges. So much so they'd been audited fairly regularly. To call their public appearance straight laced was the understatement of the century.

So she'd accepted the invitation. She wanted to see where her toys were made to get in on the action. While it definitely wasn't her first clue, the corruptive was, the Non-Disclosure Agreement contract paperwork definitely cemented that LeetCo was well... not exactly of this world. So after signing a contract that forbade her from communicating secrets unless she was being tortured or otherwise coerced and valid in all dimensions and timelines, she'd waited for directions.

To her grand surprise she'd been directed to a small location in an industrial park not five kilometers from her home. Her previous research had indicated it was an R&D center, so this wasn't a huge surprise. But she didn't think it was so close to her. She did feel a bit disappointed though, she'd wanted to see the actual factory. She'd pulled up into the rather private lot after having her identity checked at the gate.


Kate hit refresh again, the page refreshed the product lineup completely changed from a moment before. A small popup come up in the corner of her screen. She almost clicked away before catching herself. She read it carefully; the product she'd contributed to was now available to select customers if she wanted to purchase one. Kate clicked on it without hesitation.


She walked in the doors, looking around in curiosity. Her eyes playing over what looked rather ordinary for a company so extraordinary. A voice called out her name: "Kate Islingdon?", she turned to face a perky receptionist wearing a ton of the best corruptive latex fetish and bondage gear she'd ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on.

"Yes that's me" she'd confirmed, her eyes scanning over the receptionist who just winked lewdly in return with a smile.

"If I can see your ID we can get you badged, and I'll have your guide right up!" the perky receptionist requested. She turned over her Driver's License, they scanned it with their phone and handed it back.

"Everything looks good, I'll summon Sierra or Simon to come get you!" they'd said before literally clopping off in hoof boots that Kate wasn't sure weren't part of them. She'd seen skin tight gear before, but the receptionist put that to a new meaning. She was pretty sure that gear was part of the receptionist and not just being worn.

A few minutes later a young black woman had come out of the doors to the back looking every moment the engineer. "You must be Kate? I'm Sierra, I work as a product development engineer here at LeetCo." She smiled warmly and offered a badge which Kate obligingly put around her neck on a very ordinary lanyard; she'd half expected the badge would be embedded a posture collar. Sierra had one of those infectious smile she couldn't help but return, and Kate beamed back at her.

"Good to meet you, I didn't think you'd be so close to me." Kate trailed off.

Sierra just chuckled and then got serious "Kate, you're well aware that LeetCo is... special. It's one of the reasons we invited you, along with being an excellent and devoted customer. But I think it's better if I just show you." She beckoned Kate through the doors into the back. Sierra clearly knew far more about her than she knew about LeetCo.

The doors led to a small hallway with two sets of hanging black plastic strips for airflow division followed by a blast of air and then there was just an elevator. As they stepped inside Kate's jaw dropped, the back of the elevator was glass, and she was completely unprepared for what she saw. "Yeah the first time usually does that." Sierra commented as Kate looked out the window on the many tiers of the factory complex bathed in the warm glow of a sun she knew didn't exist outside. Sierra continued as if anticipating Kate's next query "To answer the next question: Pocket realm. It's a lot cheaper than square footage in most places, and we can customize everything as we need. Safer too. If we need to create sub realms it's a lot less paperwork. Can't claim tax incentives for R&D though." Kate looked over at Sierra with an expression that said 'and the paperwork is what you're worried about!?'.

The entire thing looked like a massive circular tiered crater lined with facilities in neatly organized tiers. Weather and clouds stopped her from seeing all the way across as she gawked wide-eyed at the vista. The upper tiers seemed to be well planted and green, but the lowest ones looked a bit more industrial. There seemed to be distinct boundaries between sets of tiers going down too.

At that moment the elevator dinged as they reached the second tier down. "Let's gawk later at lunch, you have a few days here so let's get to it!." the perky engineer had near dragged her out of the elevator into the open air. A warm light wind hitting her face. She wanted to look around but instincts based on years of running her own businesses and public administration clicked in, and so she stayed tight to Sierra's heals as they moved down the tier towards the lab. To her left she could see a triple terrace of high-tech labs, each with scientists and engineers working diligently.

"This is where we work on public facing product. So anything shipped to ordinary folk, many of which have never heard of LeetCo. Shops and other staff resources are found on this level." Sierra found a set of stairs to their right and lead her down to a set of larger workshops and test cells. "Welcome to C level" Sierra giggled "No executive offices here, just my lab and other labs for specialized products for customers." Kate perked up at that, the prior level which she presumed was 'A' or 'B' had seemed quite tame appearing to mostly be housing, shops and basic labs respectively.

Any notion this trip might be lame was quickly dispelled as what she could only describe as a girl with a lamia or naga lower slithered out of the bay door of a lab onto the plaza like area they were walking in. Sierra waved them over "Hey Simon, how goes the testing?" she called out.

"Quite Well! We've gotten synchronization without full merging up to 80%!" the naga called back as she slithered around them before stopping in a large pile of glistening coils. Kate took a deep look at the tail of the snake girl. The tail was clearly corruptive latex, but the scales were deeply intricate and beautiful. "Nice isn't it!" Simon asked her excitedly a persistent smile beaming from her face.

"Very nice! This is a product!?" she asked the two incredulously.

"For select customers yes. In this case it's a custom order. We still need to finish the patterning of the scales and deal with custom kinks. But that shouldn't take too long." Simon said relaxing on her own coils, idly brushing her pink hair away from her emerald eyes. Kate looked again realizing that the naga must be at least ten if not fifteen meters long with coils easily as big around as she was if not larger in places. She stroked her fingers over the scales surprised to hear Simon making happy sounds "Yes I can feel that, and it feels quite nice" she blushed.

"Oh... I didn't realize." Kate blushed herself, feeling a bit awkward about touching without asking.

"It's fine, Until you get down to D tier touching is OK unless you're explicitly told otherwise. Down there touching could have side effects, usually permanent." Simon chuckled with a smile. "Also I wouldn't worry, you won't be going down there. D tier is not for products but for 'Advanced projects'." Kate could smell a euphemism for 'weapons' a million kilometers away, and she was absolutely certain that's what was happening down there. She glanced towards the lower tiers. "I should mention that there isn't a way down there from here either, there is a rather solid barrier preventing that." Simon took a ball that Sierra had tossed her and threw it at the abyss, right as it hit the air just beyond the railing it bounced back; Simon catching it before returning it to Sierra.

"Oh..." Kate was a bit out of her depth.


Kate looked at the offer on her screen, her jaw dropping. They couldn't possibly be giving it away for that price. The very product she'd helped develop was only a couple thousand. She had the money; but she'd been sure it would be hundreds of thousands if not millions, not that she couldn't or wouldn't have spent that without a second thought. The sort of product where if you had to ask the price you couldn't afford it. She immediately added it to her cart; making sure to open a new tab to tell her credit card company that she'd be making the transaction, so they wouldn't flag it as fraud.


Her eyes scanned the ceiling of her bedroom. They'd given her an entire villa on A tier. She'd found out that A-tier was primarily worker housing and food production. While she could have gone home it would have limited their working time, and potentially what they worked on if she took her hints right. She tossed and turned a bit before she rolled out of bed and looked out her window at the hustle and glow of the tiers below her. It had been a lot to take in today.

Simon and Sierra it seemed were married too, their villa was right next to hers. She'd stepped into a whole new world that seemed both foreign as all hell and yet so familiar. On one hand she knew she needed to get some sleep, on the other: part of her wanted to spend the entire night here gawking. A small light caught her eye on the wall near the bedroom door, not very bright and without glare into the room.

She walked over and realized it indicated someone was at her door, she lightly brushed the button and saw it was Simon and Sierra. The former no longer a naga. She tossed on a coverall out of the closet to cover up and pressed the button admitting them before padding out into her lounge. "What brings you two over at this time of night?" she asked.

"Experience, the first night here is always overwhelming. So we figured we'd bring over a cheesecake and some tea and talk until you were tired enough to actually sleep." Sierra explained.

Kate just nodded and motioned them in. She'd learned earlier that day that name and gender didn't have any correlation here. Simon for example was and had always been a woman; her parents just really liked a well known folk singer. However, a good half the staffers were herm or 'futa' apparently, that included Sierra. The lights in the room rose to a warm glow, bright enough to see and do things in but not overwhelming at all.

"Shoow how did you both end up working here?" she asked through a half yawn as Simon started cutting the cake, drizzling blackberry and raspberry syrup on it.

Simon answered first "Scholarship and internship, this place paid my way through all of uni. Even the PhD in applied biomechanics. Didn't hurt that I met Sierra in my sophomore year either." she smiled blowing a kiss to her wife. That was something else Kate had found out, the two were very married.

"Minority STEM education grant in high school for me that lead to an internship, a wife, a PhD, and a free futa cock to bounce said lovely wife on." Sierra blew one right back as she made the tea. "But yeah, honestly most of us came in as interns or were specifically recruited. Some are former customers with special skills. My mom works here too; down on D, E, and F tiers. She can't tell me shit about what she does, although she got hired after I was." Sierra moved a few strands of her natural black hair out of her eyes. "Love the work though. The boss really only cares about results, so even if a project gets stalled it's not a big deal."

Kate raised a hand "But if they care about results wouldn't timeliness be a big issue?"

Simon paused for a moment to think about how to explain "She cares, but not at the cost of people. So take for example my current project, it's been going for probably two years longer than intended? But she recognizes that it couldn't have gone faster. The previous lead burned out trying to catch up to their original schedule, which was completely unrealistic. So the boss put them on a sabbatical and asked who they wanted to take over, they said me despite working on my own project with Sierra. So I'm now running that project. They returned three months ago but after discussion we agreed it was probably best if they continued to focus on problem-solving rather than project leadership. That way they didn't have to deal with that stress." Simon served the cake, sliding each a slice.

Sierra took a bite and a sip of tea "It's hard to explain to folks from outside the realm, the boss wants us to be the best we can be. If that means she has to bonk us on the head and tell us to take a mandatory vacation, then so be it. I remember the first time she did that to me." Sierra blushed. A reaction Kate found unusual.

Simon laughed, her cheeks bright red "Goddess, the look on your face when she told you that she'd put a baby in you if you didn't take a break, and you had to decide between riding her cock for a child or taking a vacation. I was honestly not sure vacation would win."

Sierra flushed harder "Hey, if the boss is offering... you'd ride that big beautiful demon cock too. It'd be worth being pregnant for that. The only reason I didn't is she compromised, and she promised she'd give us both the chance when we completed our projects. But only if I took the vacation."

"Demon cock?" Kate asked with raised eyebrow as the door light lit up once more. At this point in the day she was less surprised as much as just trying to take it all in.

Sierra looked at the screen for the door "Speak of the devil herself" she laughed. Kate looked, a crimson demoness was waiting patiently at her door. She subconsciously pressed the button to let her in out of habit. "Yes the boss" She gestured to the demoness standing now a few feet away from her. "Is a demoness, damn scrumptious one if I do say so myself." Sierra said with a finality that brooked no argument, nor was Kate inclined to disagree at that assessment. "Kate, this is Azalyn. She's the boss, mistress, fucker of buttsluts, impregnator extraordinaire, former universal goddess of fertility and virility and head of pantheon etc. also the person who owes Simon and I babies. Boss, this is Kate" Sierra introduced the demoness with aplomb.

Azalyn laughed, a beautiful sound that oddly put Kate at ease. The scent wafting off of her also sent a warm buzz through her that she associated with corruptive. "Thank you, Sierra. I figured I'd stop by and say hi and see how Kate was settling in for her stay."

Kate sipped her tea "Good all things considered. Today has been... horizon expanding to say the least." She motioned to the demoness to take a seat, as she was technically the hostess at the moment of the impromptu gathering. Although she suspected the whole thing was more planned than it seemed. "All in all, I wanted to see how LeetCo works, and honestly I'm thrilled I'm getting to. I'd suspected that something was 'different' about it... but...."

"You never expected quite this?" Azalyn finished for her. Kate nodded yes. The demoness chuckled again, that same warmth and affection flowing through Kate. "May I call you Kate?" the demoness asked, Kate nodded yes giving her consent to the familiarity. "In my experience Kate, there really is no good way to introduce someone to this place. It's why we only make offers to visit to customers that have already discovered the secret of Corruptive in the toys like yourself. You've suspected we were 'different' for a long time and done deep research?" The demoness asked despite clearly already knowing the answer.

Kate laughed in resignation, the demoness had hit the nail on the head. "In business and public administration you get used to sleuthing out suppliers. Many of which are facades that have no substance. So yes I did the same to LeetCo." she confirmed.

The crimson demoness smiled "And you found that we had no apparent 'factory' that the goods just showed up on trucks?" Kate began to suspect the demoness knew every single detail of her research. She nodded and tilted her head making a 'continue' motion with her fingers.

Azalyn smiled again "Yes I know all about your research. Quite a few of the registrars are avid customers like yourself. So when someone comes poking around they let us know. It was one of the reasons I felt comfortable asking you here."

"Oh..." that admission took Kate off guard, normally someone sniffing around her business would turn her off to them. "But why?"

The demoness leaned by and sipped her tea for a moment "Call it long held intuition, and also the ability to see someone's bare soul. If what I'd seen hadn't lined up with my hunch you'd never have gotten past the front gate. Kate, you are good people even if you have made mistakes in the past."

Kate thought about that and just took a bite of her cake. She'd definitely fucked up badly in the past. Being forced into a consultant role because you were toxic otherwise had been frustrating for her. Particularly when her clients didn't heed her advice won in the death of her own public career. She'd learned the hard way that the truth had no place in politics, an appearance was good enough in many cases.

Idle chatter followed until Azalyn broke the spell of normally for a moment "Sierra, I'm moving your project down to D tier. You'll have Test Cell 1 available to you and authorization to work down there."

leeter
leeter
102 Followers