LeetCo: Enter the Spooder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what about Kate? She is... well I guess was supposed to help us... and customer advisors are not allowed down to D..." Sierra asked her boss, although excitement was writ all over her face. This was her first time being allowed to work down there herself, along with all the resources that entailed which were not insignificant.

Azalyn nodded "She has also granted access. But the gate to go past D-1 will remain closed to her for now." That last bit perked up Kate's ear for a moment.

"Why the move to D?" she asked.

The demoness looked to Sierra as she raised an ebony eyebrow at the engineer. "Well we might have gotten a bit carried away when doing the design." Sierra's ebony cheeks flushed as she admitted that.

"How overboard?" Kate asked with a touch of concern and curiosity.

"Enough" Azalyn said softly with a tone that told Kate volumes and made her chuckle.


The morning dawned bright and early, Kate pondered what to wear and went with one of the LeetCo coveralls to better fit in, and so she didn't risk her own clothing. Suitably attired she met Simon and Sierra at a small café on C tier for breakfast before they kissed their goodbyes to Simon and headed to the gate to D-tier.

Kate had expected heavy security and a line, so she was quite surprised to find the 'gate' was just a line on the ground and a warning sign reading "Unauthorized personal prohibited. Attempting to enter without approval will result in bounce back and potential injury"

"So the field just bounces them off if they aren't allowed?" She asked Sierra, curious to try it.

"It does but if you're thinking of trying it... it's not tagged to the badges, it's tagged to you personally. Once the boss says you're authorized that's enough. Also, if you weren't authorized this would look like a solid wall to you." Sierra explained as she pulled out a hair tie, pulling her natural African hair back to keep it out of her face as she worked. Kate nodded. As they rounded the corner onto the ring that made up D-tier it became clear what Sierra meant. To her immediate left was a wall that she could see engineers walking through, the same was true to the far right where presumably D-2 was. The walls were different from what she assumed were the actual walls of the tier and had clear marking that they were intended to obscure vision. Unlike C-tier it would be very hard to see down into the trench that was D without being directly overhead. This reduced natural light but there seemed to be fiber optic arrays to catch the sun and illuminate the entire trench, or at least what she could see of it quite well.

"You can see left and far right can't you?" Kate asked her companion and guide.

"Yes, my mom is waving to me and on her way over from the left" Sierra waved to someone Kate couldn't yet see. A moment later a black woman in a black coverall with a bright neon pink helmet emerged from the wall. The pair made their way over to meet her.

"Hey baby, welcome to D-tier officially. The boss sent over the notice yesterday." The woman greeted her daughter. Kate's gaze caught on three intertwined keys sown into patches at the breast and each shoulder of the black coverall. "And you must be Kate? I'm Gina, Sierra's mom and head of D, E, and F tier facilities and research. I see you've noticed the keys of office?" Kate nodded "It's a bit of an old joke, but the head of E and F tier is colloquially referred to as the 'Warder of Tartarus'." Kate's eyebrow raised, but Gina didn't expand; not that she needed to.

Like her daughter she had an infectious smile that Kate couldn't help but mirror "Good to meet you, I take it Sierra was on D-tier unofficially?" she prodded.

"Yes, but today is the first time she gets her own lab. Occasionally she's helped my team out with things when we needed an extra set of hands. Most of the folk up on C do as part of regular training in case their research leads them down here." Gina explained before handing her daughter a pad with some paperwork. "Figured I'd hand this over myself, it's not everyday I get to set up a test cell for my daughter."

"Oh come on mom you've been itching for this for ages, I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't subtly hinted to the boss to have my project go this direction." The daughter needled her mother. Gina just gave a knowing and very guilty wink. Sierra finished checking the inventory of things moved down to the new lab and the precautions notification, signing off on both. She handed the pad back to her mother after her smart-watch beeped to indicate she'd received a copy of the paperwork.

"Well it looks like I need to get back to work, we have another batch of machina queens happening today, an ascension, and the boss has personal business with someone of G tier." Gina said as if this was a normal day at the office, which Kate supposed... it was. "You two stay out of trouble, I'll be keeping an eye on you." The warder said before she hugged and kissed her daughter before finally leaving back through the wall she came.


The prior day had been almost exclusively orientation, safety briefings, and required paperwork. Kate now knew far more about corruptive than before, including its source and dangers. Oddly this didn't really change her feelings about it much.

The test cell doors opened, and Kate finally scanned over Sierra's work. Kate's jaw dropped as she walked around what could only be described as an arachne or drider suit suspended in the field of a frame in the center of the lab. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Sierra asked her, reaching through to rest a hand on the glossy black of the abdomen. Kate put her own hand on it, feeling the familiar warm tingle of corruptive. The material under her fingers wasn't chitin, it felt different in some way that Kate couldn't quantify. She laughed catching Sierra off guard, her name in politics had been 'Arachne' for her habit of weaving webs of intrigue to keep her enemies guessing. Too bad it hadn't always worked.

"What's so funny?" Sierra asked with honest curiosity.

"I suspect your boss has a sense of humor, in a prior life I had the nickname of the 'Arachne' for my habit weaving webs of intrigue." Kate explained with a look of bemusement. "Also yes, it's extraordinary." She paused a moment and looked around the lab, a few techs were working at computer stations in the 'office' corner of the cell, but they were otherwise alone. "So how does this work? I've never seen anything like this..."

Sierra's face lit up as only an engineer asked to explain their work's face can. "So you know that horsecock dildo you have? The one you were thinking of pounding a few asses with?" the ebony engineer asked her, an impatience in her voice like she wanted to get to the really cool stuff. They had discussed Kate's adventures in LeetCo products the prior night.

"Yes, I take it this is basically just the same writ large?" Kate asked, trying to lead the engineer to the express the idea quickly.

"Mostly, but also not quite. We found that once you get past a certain amount of skin to bonding matrix contact it becomes difficult to unbond. Simon and I found however that there was a workaround!" The excited engineer beckoned Kate over to a drawer nearby, opening it to pull out what for all intents and purposes appeared to be a skintight clear latex suit.

"Something tells me that's not a latex catsuit?" Kate inquired with eyebrow raised.

"Exactly! It's a Corruptive Matrix Interface Suit, we just call it a COMIS. But the COMIS acts as a corruptive limiter, preventing massive uptake of corruptive by the wearer through the bonding matrix. With a bonding matrix this big the amount of corruptive that would normally flow into the user would result in permanent changes and bonding as we're well passed the Simon-Sierra bonding interface limit." She handed the suit to Kate to examine. "Go head and put it on, you didn't come all this way to just gawk at it!" the engineer beamed at her looking every bit of the mad scientist.

Kate realized at that moment that Azalyn knew exactly who she was hiring. There was no mistake that the demoness had carefully picked every one of her employees. "I take it Simon was wearing one of these yesterday when we met up with her on the naga body?" She asked setting it down, so she could slip out of her coverall. Giving Sierra full view of the LeetCo tentacle bra and panties she was wearing. She'd gotten so used to wearing them she'd not thought twice about wearing them to the factory.

"No, part of the reason that one is allowed on C tier is it is lacking critical functionality this one has. It still uses a patch about the same as your dildo. Also, you'll need to take those off too." The engineer pointed to Kate's undies as she'd moved to step into the suit.

"Oh? I take it they don't play well?" Kate asked as she mentally commanded them to release. Her bra falling off first exposing her rock hard nipples before her undies released and exposed her wet petals.

"They'll interfere with the bonding matrix. Also do you mind if I replace these with newer, and better, versions?" Sierra asked pointing to her discarded undies. The engineer's tone was that of someone dealing with something ancient but not in a 'vintage' or good way.

"I'd rather not replace them wholesale, but if you have new versions I can take a look at them." She said as she pulled the suit on. The engineer smiled.

"Don't worry, they'll be better in every way, I'll put the old ones in your villa." Sierra confirmed as she put them in a bin that she deposited in a larger bin Kate had put her clothes into. Kate nodded her consent so that Sierra was sure. She wasn't about to turn down free toys, she just didn't want to lose her old ones.

The COMIS oddly didn't feel like anything, in fact Kate could swear she wasn't wearing anything as she sealed the entrance seem up. Recognizing she could control that seam much the way she controlled her toys. "So what's next?" she asked modeling the suit for the enthusiastic engineer.

Sierra lead her up to a small platform next to the frame "We haven't yet figured out packaging, so for now we'll need to have the frame do the attachment. It's not ideal, we prefer step in solutions when possible. Frames aren't exactly something that we can just ship out. I somehow doubt that someone is going to pay a couple million to have one installed in their home." Kate just nodded. She had no idea how the frame worked but watching the suit stay suspended in what appeared to be thin air was basically magic for her. "If you could just step into the frame." The engineer directed her.

Kate raised an eyebrow "I just step in?" she confirmed as she lifted a foot into midair as if she was going to step into the mass of parts floating arranged in the frame.

"Yes the frame will catch you." Sierra confirmed. Kate nodded and 'walked' into the frame. It was a most unusual sensation, like she was stepping into helping hands. The frame caught her and guided her in, each limb she pulled in getting gently guided by the frame. She realized while she could move her head she couldn't move aught else, the frame was gently moving and guiding her into position.

"This is definitely an unusual feeling." she observed as she watched things move around her.

"I know, it takes a bit of getting used to." Sierra agreed as she moved to a monitoring station. "The cephalothorax and abdomen should be moving into place to bond on in a second." She called out to the floating Kate.

Kate watched the large black sections move below her, the abdomen and cephalothorax upside down. The cephalothorax opened up in two parts like a maw below her. She looked inside and saw glowing purple lines that looked line nano circuitry. A pair of large cocks with glowing purple tips were aimed at her nethers, the seed leaking from them glowing the same. She raised an eyebrow but didn't say aught. This was a new product after all.

Her legs entered the 'maw' of the cephalothorax, she could feel the frame guide her feet to en point. The 'flesh' of the suit squished around her toes as they slid in. She braced herself for the cocks, even though she knew the corruptive in the suit would allow them to fit they were as large as her horsecock dildo she occasionally toyed with. Everywhere the suit touched warm tingles of corruptive pleasure spread out, it reminded her of the tentacle lined bodysuit she'd gotten not long ago. Her heart began to beat faster as the pleasure spread out over her. She could feel her arousal drip down her thighs.

Kate gasped as the frame slowed a bit as she approached the cocks, the first of the two glowing purple heads pushing against her suited petals. It pushed the suit inside her, but she'd be damned if she could tell the difference as she moaned with pleasure. It was stretching her just like her favorite toys. Her eyes went wide as she felt the other squirm against her rose, she did her best to relax and let it in. The frame carefully pushing her onto them as the suit closed around her waist, pushing the cocks in until they hilted inside her. The first of what was many orgasms rolling over her.

She would have gladly paid just for this experience, but it didn't stop there. She vaguely heard "Synchronization beginning at 40%" from Sierra. Kate felt the bonding matrix push against her back. It felt normal for a moment, and then it spread down her ass and everything inside the suit. Normally when one of her toys bonded on it just sort of gained sensation after a few moments. This was entirely different. She'd never felt a cock 'melt' into her, but that was the best way she'd describe the feeling of feeling both very, very full with the cocks and having them disappear inside herself. The next thing that happened was her legs faded, she couldn't feel them anymore. This would have alarmed her if not for the fact she felt the air flow over her large black abdomen.

Things hadn't stopped changing, she felt the black latex like material pull back from her front as she changed inside the suit; the glossy blackness exposing her seemingly human vulva. Although she was very sure those weren't hers. The frame rotated her forwards and she naturally leaned back to right herself. She was quite surprised when she was able to lean back putting herself into a full 'drider' style stance. She was damn sure her legs didn't exist and probably quite a bit else. Kate moaned again, she felt sexy right now even before the legs had been attached. She groped her teats through the suit, realizing it didn't feel like it was there anymore. Her nipples also hadn't been the same black gloss as the arachnid body she was now attached to before either.

"Synchronization at 70%" Sierra called out as the frame began to attach her legs. While the frame didn't fully allow her to move them yet, she could tell that she had full control over each. Her nipples were hard as rocks under her fingers. She was sexy as hell like this. She didn't feel like Kate, but she didn't know what a better name would be just yet. The frame finished attaching the legs, and she finally began to feel 'complete'. But there was still something nagging at her, the suit was preventing her from truly becoming one with this glorious toy. Assembled into the suit the frame set her down on her legs giving her a moment to get stable before it disappeared entirely.


Kate moved to the options page, carefully customizing the suit. She added a purple hourglass on the abdomen. She added a horsecock that was designed to hide itself internally and then examined the rest of the options. Kate licked her lips, these were definitely not standard. She selected all of them. If she had learned anything from her time at the factory it was to never hold back.


Sierra's called out "Synchronization 80% and stable!" the engineer beaming up at her as she took stock of her new 'body'. Kate expected to be like a baby deer finding its legs based on what she knew of limbs and learning to walk, but she felt completely at ease which surprised her. She took a few steps out of the frame. "Ok I want you to lift each leg in turn" Sierra directed. Kate did so, the engineer testing she could feel and control each leg individually.

Kate felt Sierra dodge underneath her. She acted on instinct catching the engineer with one leg gently as her two back legs pulled corruptive infused silk from her spinneret. She heard Sierra squeal in surprise, the techs from the team watching as she carefully wrapped their boss up after unzipping Sierra's coverall to expose the futa's rather hard cock straining the panties attempting to contain it. Sierra didn't seem to be resisting her though and she found that curious. She was operating completely on instincts, she tossed a line to the ceiling of the test cell leaving Sierra hanging in easy reach of her hands and lips.

"Apologies, it just seemed the thing to do." Kate said to the engineer now dangling in front of her. She used her lower pedipalps to keep the ebony beauty facing her. Kate's eyes were devouring the bound up engineer. She realized looking over her work how clean it was, keeping Sierra very constrained while leaving her head and crotch exposed.

"Caught me off guard honestly, I should have known better than to dive underneath!" Sierra chuckled, the engineer squirmed in the silken bonds. "That said, awesome data from this. Can I ask two favors?"

"Get you down?" Kate asked with a chuckle trying to resist the urge to suck off Sierra without asking first. She honestly felt like she needed the ebony dicked futa's seed right now. Which was yet another first for the day. She had always been bi but even with the guys she'd been with she'd never felt a need for their seed.

"In a bit, so I guess three items? No, the first item is a bit more immediate... um you mind finishing what you started and getting me off? This corruptive silk you made is amazing, but it definitely had effects." The blushing almost embarrassed engineer asked. Kate didn't think it was shame or being a prude that caused Sierra's embarrassment, the engineer was clearly neither of those, but rather at misjudging the situation and being caught desperately needy.

"OH goddess", Kate realized she was picking up her hosts' affectations, but what did that matter? "I thought you'd never ask, the suit has me extremely hot and needy right now. I think the best way to describe it is I need your seed." She explained, carefully pulling Sierra's panties to the side to reveal that glorious big black futacock. She heard the trapped engineer pant with need as she leaned down, her legs automatically shifting as the pedipalps tilted Sierra up to make her easier to access while also holding her steady.

Kate breathed deep Sierra's arousal, the corruptive in the silk was having quite the effect. But some of it was clearly latent in the futa, a natural need that had to be sated. She kissed the tip before gently pulling back the foreskin to expose the glans. Once again instinct took over and she extended her tongue out to coil under the crown, the futa's natural salty flavor flowing as she realized her tongue had extended far longer than it should have. She made note of it to tell Sierra as she spread her lips over the futa's cock "OH GODDESS you have corruptive lips" she heard from above. Precum splurted into her throat as she slowly teased and lapped at the cock. Her tongue teasing Sierra's cum slit before she took it deep into her throat.

Kate knew she had a gag reflex, she'd never bothered to train it away as she'd never been much for giving guys head. The first futacock she'd seen was on Sierra, so that was a new thing for her. But that gag reflex never kicked in. Kate experimented by slurping Sierra's sizeable tool down to the base, pressing her nose onto the ebony engineer's well trimmed mons. She felt a hand on her head, she must not have secured Sierra as well as she thought as she massaged that shaft in her throat before bobbing and slurping until she felt pressure from the hand and the cock pulse in her lips. She took that as signal from her partner that climax was pending. Once more she slurped the whole of the cock down into her gullet, her eyes rolling back into her head as Sierra came almost directly into her belly.