LeetCo: Enter the Spooder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked on the cock as the suspended engineer slowly came down, fondling the lovely balls and petals behind to tease more of the wonderful thick cock cream forth. Eventually the hand released, and she pulled off, Sierra was panting in the silk. A soft round of clapping from the door caught both of their attention. Kate didn't even realize as she rotated Sierra to face the door with her, cock still very exposed.

"Bravo!" Simon called out currently embedded in the naga body again. Azalyn was also clapping and giving them both an approving smile. Simon didn't wait for permission, slithering over and around her to examine Kate's new form.

"The second item" Sierra paused to catch her breath "was: do you mind staying in the suit for the rest of your stay? You're at 90% synchro, and we've never seen that before." Kate nodded yes before she laughed a bit as she watched Simon do an emergency stop and immediately dive over to a terminal, her eyes going wide as she scanned the data.

"95%" she corrected her lover. "And she's wearing the COMIS?" she queried Sierra as Kate carefully lowered the engineer to the ground and cut her free.

Sierra nodded although Simon was glued to the data "Saw her put it on myself. So there shouldn't be any faults."

Kate looked at the demoness, her eyes catching Azalyn's directly. She couldn't fully read the demoness' expression. It was a combination of what seemed like a plot coming together, a hunch confirmed, and concern. Kate raised an eyebrow in query. The demoness just smiled back at her, any concern she had melting away the expression gone.


The next few days they tested the suit. Kate found out that it had a cock, and ovipositor. Unfortunately, she'd been forced to test them by herself in the Cell while Simon and Sierra watched outside. She'd have much preferred to fill one or both of them. But she was their guest after all. She'd found that she preferred to sleep in a web of her own construction rather than the bed of the villa.

Kate sipped a cup of tea and watched the moon rise over A tier opposite her. It was her last night like this. She ran a hand over her cephalothorax where all eight of her legs joined her body. She'd felt more comfortable and natural like this than she ever had as a human. Kate wished she could ask to stay like this forever. But she knew it was not to be.


The next dawn came too soon, and so did the un-suiting. Which while pleasurable was filled with the regret and loss that she'd likely never feel that again. Kate kissed Sierra and Simon, exchanging contact info and making plans to keep in touch. Although with Sierra's project complete... she had a ride with the boss to complete and Kate was sure any result of that would likely be a handful.


Kate finished customizing 'her' drider suit. She'd opted to keep the glowing bits mostly internal but still there on her ovipositor, cock, and spinnerets when in use. But this was her suit and she was giddy with excitement. She'd already named it Araenea. She pressed the submit button on the order form and sent a text to Sierra and Simon. Smiling at the large baby bumps both of them had in the picture they sent in response, she'd need to get the scoop next time she saw them. Last she'd heard they were vacationing someplace she'd never heard of.


The next six weeks were agony for Kate, she checked the progress on the suit daily if not hourly. Then her phone buzzed, her package had been delivered. She could hardly contain her excitement. Sierra and Simon were coming over next week, and she wanted to show her new suit off to them. She finished the day, and it took every ounce of control not to floor it to get home that much faster.

Kate pulled into the driveway, and made straight for the barns. She closed the door behind her and turned on the overhead light. Right in the center of the dirt floor was the most advanced crate she'd ever laid eyes on. It looked like something out of science fiction. She walked around it to figure out how to open it. As she passed one side a screen lit up, asking for her hand print to activate the opening sequence. She put her hand on the display where indicated.

If the crate had seemed science fiction before it really did now. The top half spit open and then opened folding outwards. Light spilled from the box "Really? They went way over the damn top on the theatrics." she said out loud. Although, there was no smoke or steam as would have been in science fiction. Instead, what there was now was her suit, the legs carefully stowed into recesses in the lid halves. The abdomen and cephalothorax occupied most of the bottom of the crate. Ridges of hard white material provided walkways through the crate, and she took a moment to take it all in.

The screen in front of her was directing her to a small cubby next to the spinnerets, she opened it and found the familiar COMIS. She had however no intention of putting it on at all. She knew what she was doing and honestly didn't care. Kate stripped naked in the chill air of the barn, shivering as her breath puffed visibly in front of her. She put a hand in the COMIS long enough to convince the screen she was wearing it and then discarded the useless thing. She followed the directions and walked along the ridges in the crate to the open 'maw' of the cephalothorax, shivering as she sat on the back edge and looked down at the twin glowing cocks below like old friends she'd missed. "Well here goes" she muttered as she pushed herself in.

The inside of the 'maw' was warm and inviting, so she wasted no time slipping forwards and into suit. She pointed her feet en point as directed feeling them squish into the warm corruptive embrace of the suit as she used the conveniently placed handles to line herself up on the two shafts. Once again the first pushed into her petals, this time smearing them with it's glowing corruptive 'seed' directly now that there was no COMIS between her and it.

Back in the lab the feeling of the cock entering her had been intense, but she came just after it entered her this time. She could see a glowing mix of the cock's cum and her own squirt coat the sides of the 'maw'. She laughed and then prepared to do it all over again as the second cock pushed inside her body shaking with a mix of arousal and wave after wave of orgasms.

Kate felt the maw of the cephalothorax closing around her as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her. She felt her legs and lower body merge with the suit as a feminine voice from the crate said a few minutes later "Error 100% synchronization! Error! Contacting LeetCo Support for immediate assistance!" as darkness closed in around her. Right then she felt a wave of pressure and heat wash over her and then nothing.


Kate woke up in a test cell, the wall reading F-4. She took stock of herself she hadn't been restrained in any way and seemed to be resting in the same web she'd made back during her visit. She stretched and yawned, her lower jaw splitting wide like a spider's mandible as she bared her fangs. Kate took stock of that for a moment as she put them away and her jaw back to normal. She brought a hand up to feel her face; she couldn't tell where the split in her lower jaw was at all until she deliberately did it again. That was definitely new. She looked down at herself, someone or something had attached her legs and she stood up to make her way to the door.

She brushed her hair out of her eyes, the light catching on a purple strand. Kate grabbed a lock and looked at it. While she didn't have a mirror to confirm it appeared her prior blond was now definitely a very silky purple. Her hand was also an almost pasty white, like she was wearing makeup. She rubbed at it for a moment and instead of chafing pink it chafed purple.

As she reached the floor the door appeared out of the far wall and opened, two figures making their way backlit into the test cell. She could smell the demoness and she blushed. The other was quickly revealed as the Warder of Tartarus herself: Gina.

"Morning babe, you feeling better?" Gina asked with genuine motherly concern. "Much better vitals this morning I see..." the warder muttered as she checked Kate out in a way that oddly muted any arousal she might have had but gave Gina full access to all of her.

Kate felt small in front of the demoness for some reason, like she'd disappointed Azalyn. She sat on her legs and looked away. A black clawed hand gently lifted her chin. She looked up into the demoness' golden cat eyes. She found no judgement in them. The demoness was smiling affectionately at her, before she leaned in to kiss Kate's forehead. "Sorry" Kate murmured as the demoness hugged her after the kiss, she rested her head on Azalyn's shoulder.

"About what?" Azalyn's resonant voice filled her with warmth. "Do you remember when I said I had excellent intuition and the ability to see bare souls?" Kate nodded. "When I looked at yours, I didn't see Kate. Kate was a facade, carefully created and curated but still very fake. What do you think I really saw when I looked past that facade?"

"Araenea" the new Arachne whispered. She'd suspected the whole trip to the factory had been a ruse, but this confirmed it. Not that she minded it one tiny bit.

"So that's your name? Well then Araenea, you mind if I call you Arae?" Azalyn asked almost as if she were her mother. She gave her 'daughter' an affectionate hug and brushed her purple hair.

"That's fine" Arae answered "But what will happen to Kate?" she asked feeling weird talking about her prior self like that.

"Kate died in a gas explosion two weeks ago. By the time the fire brigade got there the entire estate was ashes. No corpse was found, however her car was found still warm nearby and witnesses have no reason to believe she was not killed. Surveillance footage from nearby estates does not show her leaving." The demoness explained, Arae couldn't help but laugh a bit at that through tears. It was hard to let go of a part of yourself you'd been hiding in for so many years. "But seriously, if you'd gone into the house that night you would have died. We cleaned up the crate and the barn, but the fire was well out of control by the time we rescued you. In fact, the explosion was what knocked you out in the first place. If we'd arrived minutes later you'd have died. The barn went up completely just as we got you out."

Arae's eyes went wide. She'd assumed it was just a cover, she shuddered realizing how close to death she'd actually come. "So now what? I'm guessing since I'm still in the suit..." The demoness was shaking her head.

"It stopped being a suit about fifteen seconds after you'd blacked out, the crate was trying to emergency disengage the bonding process when it detected the life-threatening situation. Given the choice between letting you die and letting you become one with the suit it chose the latter. There is no more suit. There is just Araenea." Gina explained from the terminal she was entering her observations on.

The door opened again, two more entering. From the backlit hair Arae was fairly sure one was Sierra. But the other had a naga tail she didn't recognize until the light caught her torso just right, and she realized it was Simon. "Welcome back" Gina called out from where she was monitoring Arae.

Azalyn squeezed her again before turning to the couple "Ladies, I'd like to reintroduce an old friend. This is Araenea, or Arae."

Simon wasted no time wrapping herself around Arae's torso "Good to meet you again Arae!" The ever cheerful Simon smooched her affectionately as her wife clambered over her coils.

"Ah the perils of being the human in the room" Sierra laughed as she kissed Arae's cheek "You'll pardon me if I don't take a smooch on the lips, most lovely of spooders. But we're both with child, and I'd rather not get into an orgy just right the moment." The ebony engineer rubbed her rather large belly.

"Wait... again!?" It took Arae a moment to realize that Sierra and Simon must have given birth in the intervening time.

"Yes, again! By each other this time though. After our research Simon had been debating going naga full time" Sierra explained before being interrupted.

"So I asked mistress, and she said yes... but 'you have to do it exactly as you want and not just the customer order you're working on.' So I decided to give myself the works down there!" Simon absolutely beamed as her hemi-penis poked out of her genital slit. "Either way Sierra made love to me and as soon as Mistress had confirmed the pregnancy I went through the ascension process. But apparently it's still fifty-fifty if our baby girls are naga or human. Quite proud of that honestly!" The jubilant engineer proud as only one who literally programmed the randomness of their own womb can be. Simon moved around to give Arae a good look.

She marveled at the integration of the scales; unlike the prior suit where the scales ended abruptly at the hips the scales went all the way up Simon's back under her hair and onto her arms and belly.

"And then she knocked me up" Sierra finished the story.

"Are you going to..." Arae started to ask Sierra

"Not, yet... maybe not at all. I'm fine being human. Although I may end up a chimera like mom. I've been looking into becoming one of the warders down here."

Arae pondered for a moment taking that in. She was 'down here' in the most secretive and secure levels. These levels based on the training were just as much for keeping things in as out. "Speaking of 'down here'... is this where I'm fated to be?" she asked Gina and Azalyn, but the demoness was already shaking her head no.

"It was my call, too many on the upper tiers knew of Kate and would recognize you. Even as Arae. While I trust and love every single one of them dearly the best way to keep a secret is to limit those who are in on it. We brought you here temporarily, so you could recuperate some place safe. But I already have a plan. You see there is a kingdom on a rather out of the way world that is beholden to me and the Barony of Islthen has been open for quite some time. It's quaint in a Swiss ski-lodge sort of way without being a complete backwater both commercially or technologically. You'd be acting as both the baroness and local magistrate in my stead. It doesn't hurt that magic is common there, so you'll fit in better." The demoness explained.

Arae thought for a moment. She couldn't very well go back, and she had no reason to not trust Azalyn at this point. If anything the demoness had been more than straightforward and charitable to her.


Arae yawned and stretched as she woke up. An affectionate arm tried to pull her back to bed. She blushed as she looked at the newly married couple who shared her web. Both now sported bellies full of her eggs. Getting the baroness' 'blessing' was the done thing she'd learned quickly. What that had meant had taken some working out. Her local priestess of the goddess suggesting she bless couples with her ovipositor. The Barony had voted and accepted the suggestion before she could open her mouth. Not that she minded in the least after she'd gotten used to it. The bride started teasing her ovipositor opening with her mouth as her new husband slept full and happy next to them.

"Mmmhm that feels good, but sadly I have to get going. May the goddess bless your marriage and grant you many beautiful children." Arae said before smooching both with corruptive kisses. Knowing they'd be fucking for a good few hours with that dose. The eggs would hatch into small spiderlings she could use to defend her realm. The couple would likely place them in nice homes around their new dwelling and could use them to alert Arae if something was going amiss.

Already they'd proved a boon when a gang of kidnappers had come to town and attempted to abduct people into slavery. The Arachne licked her lips lewdly remembering how she'd dealt with that problem, she was still a spider after all. Such criminals were just tasty flies in her web. Already word had gotten out that harming her subjects had repercussions.

She lowered herself down the inside of hollow in one of the towers of her castle. The people had insisted on building it for her so she could easily go up and down without having to go outside, or skitter through some of the tighter stairwells in the castle. She exited the base of the tower into a shaded garden, the priestess of the goddess awaiting her with breakfast. She leaned down to give the priestess the kiss of greeting, albeit laced with corruptive from her glossy black lips.

The priestess, Lyra, shivered with arousal as the baroness kissed her; it was her favorite part of the morning ritual. "My lady, I trust the goddess blessed you last night?" she gave a knowing smile having given the goddess' blessing to the union at the ceremony the day prior.

"Very much so, I trust preparations for next week's festivities are almost done?" Arae asked with a smile. While the faith was new to her, she had quickly picked up the holidays and the mid summer festival was rapidly approaching.

"Yes, very much so. I was wondering if we couldn't get about eighty square meters of light corruptive silk, and another fifteen of medium." The priestess requested. Arae had been a boon in making corruptive infused garments for the church. The garments were in high demand throughout The Church of the Goddess and Arae's silk being 'directly blessed' as it was made it all the better. This demand had been quite the boon to the Church. The baroness smiled and nodded her head yes as she dived into her breakfast.

She'd found that her tastes had changed, she favored protein now. While she could eat normally still the villagers had found out about her more spidery way of eating and supplied her once a week. She'd found that her spidery proclivities extended to sex too, and Lyra's back was proof of it. While she was new to magic she'd quickly learned a ward from her mistress that allowed her to protect her subjects from herself allowing her to indulge herself without worry. The ward took the form of a rather curious spider design that she'd adopted as her symbol on their backs.

Most of the people of her domain now bore it and the rest were either not in a place to accept it yet or were too far in years for it to make sense. Arae was proud that Lyra wore a low gown that proudly displayed her mark. She cleared her throat and took a sip of tea "That seems a bit low, I can make more of both if need be. Do you need any of the medium high stuff too? I'm in a good place to make it after the feast last night." Arae asked, but the priestess was already shaking her head no even while she ate her own meal.

"My lady even you need some rest! I am very grateful to yourself and the goddess for your abundant generosity, however this is a time of rest. I would not have even asked if not for the fact we found some of the older robes had been devoured by moths." Lyra laughed with a beautiful musical lilt. Arae nodded and finished her meal.

The baroness suddenly felt a warm pair of teats resting on her head, she looked up at Simon's smiling face as she felt a coil of the warm naga rest against her lightly. "Morning cutie spooder" her friend teased her. Arae tilted her head up and Simon used her coils to kiss her upside down, hanging from the tree above her. Sierra laughed happily from behind her at the scene.

The ebony engineer pulled up a chair, her youngest naga suckling at her teat as the two of the other three looked up to Arae for permission to grab what remained of her breakfast. Like her, they had a need for protein their 'human' sister did not. "Enjoying your vacation?" the baroness asked her friends. Simon cradled their other daughter to her own teat, letting the couple's one 'human' daughter suckle. Sierra had gone through becoming a chimera during the couple's second pregnancies. So their more human looking daughter was a chimera as well.