LeetCo: Project PL-345-UR3 - Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake signs up for gynoid conversion into a doll.
13k words
4.71
9.9k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

LeetCo: How to Assemble A Gynoid Queen

Author's Note: This story contains extreme kinks including or similar to watersports, brain-play, medical-play, body horror, and gore. Readers should decide if that is for them prior to reading.

Jake sat on his bed carefully strapping on thigh high glossy black latex hoof boots. He adored his toys and he enjoyed more than anything becoming Adora, the drone queen. He was covered from neck to toe in black latex, a tight corset bound his waist to a feminine figure. At the top of the corset were D-cup breast forms reflecting a form he wished he had. Jake cupped the latex coated fake teats with one hand moaning as if they were his own. His other dropping to grope the null bulge that entrapped his cock, tightly sealed away in chastity beneath inflated latex to dull the sensations. Below it was a fake latex doll pussy, a finger diving inside to tease at his clit. His pre club ritual complete he reached over and grabbed the full face mask and pulled it over his features, the mask's puffy lips taking over his own leaving only his eyes visible. He looked at himself in the mirror seeing not Jake, but Adora drone queen. Her purple hair cascading down in a high ponytail from the mask's scalp. He blew a kiss to his queen before she grabbed the apartment keys and his phone and left for the club.


The apartment door closed behind Adora. She set Jake's keys on the hook, and his phone in the charger. A slip of paper caught her eye, it had gotten caught in one of the straps of her boots. She leaned down and picked it up, glancing at the flyer from a company called LeetCo for a second before putting it on Jake's keyboard for him to decide what to do with it. She sauntered off to the bathroom to clean her gear and shower.


Jake finished cleaning up the next morning, neatly stowing Adora's gear away cleaned and cared for lovingly. He smiled remembering the fun they'd had at the club that night. Drones crawling to kiss her hooves as she teased and edged them brutally. It made him hard just thinking about it. He ran a hand through his brown hair and put on his glasses sitting down at his computer. The LeetCo flyer sitting right on top of his keyboard. Jake looked at it curiously, it wasn't like Adora to leave him notes.

The flyer was for a company he'd never heard of, they were advertising living a life of kink full time. He laughed at the "Become the True You!" line. He tossed it towards the trash and missed, the flyer laying there on the floor. Adora didn't leave him notes, so why had she this time? Jake got up and picked it up again. He booted his computer and went to the website. It was apparently by appointment only, that in and of itself seemed odd. But he made an appointment through the online scheduler to humor Adora.

The process seemed oddly invasive, they wanted to know quite a lot of personal information. An animated chibi crimson demoness helper assistant on the site seemed determined to turn him away at every turn, and he got annoyed swatting away her warnings that this was permanent. He finally clicked the Yes I'm really sure button and leaned back. He'd just signed up to become a gynoid doll. Jake was either very sure it was a scam, and he'd regret it; or he'd become what Adora wanted him to be. Either way, he didn't really care. He'd rather be Adora or a doll than Jake.


The day of his appointment dawned cold and bright. The directions said to come dressed comfortably but to leave any valuables behind. The building was nondescript, blending seamlessly into the red brick buildings of the industrial area it sat square in the middle of. The lobby was empty not even a receptionist. A kiosk sat squarely in the middle of the room with a large sign reading Doll Volunteer Sign In and a big arrow pointing down to a screen.

Jake approached the kiosk, keying in the confirmation number he'd gotten when he signed up. It again annoyingly asked him if he was sure he wanted to proceed. He pressed yes firmly, rolling his eyes. Then it asked him for the name of his doll. Jake tilted his head, he hadn't expected his. He keyed in Adora Drone Queen almost as a joke. Maybe his new owner would keep the name, but he doubted it. He hit the final confirmation, and he heard the door behind him lock shut a door to his left opening.

"Adora Drone Queen, please proceed to decontamination." A pleasant female voice requested from presumably hidden speakers. Jake took that to mean himself and walked through the door, it closed and locked behind him. The room beyond was lined with the baby puke green calming institutional glazed tiles he'd seen everywhere in his youth. A bin was on a table a sign above it said Personal effects. "Please remove all clothing, jewelry, and piercings and place them in the Personal Effects bin" the voice directed.

Warm air began to blow into the room as Jake stripped. He carefully removed everything from his pockets first putting his folded clothing neatly in the bottom and then personal effects on top. He didn't know why it just seemed like the right thing to do. Finished, he pushed the bin into the opening behind it on the table. As soon as he pulled his hand clear a stainless door came down and sealed it away. He heard the sounds of moving belts and such but didn't really care. The next door opened, and he walked forwards guided by arrows projected on the floor.

The next room was lined with stainless steel, bright lights glaring off the walls. "Adora, please step onto the cleaning platform." The voice directed. The lights in the room shifting, most of them turned off except for a brightly lit path of arrows and a central pedestal in the middle of the room. He could feel texture on the floor as he approached the pedestal to prevent slipping.

The pedestal itself was one step up, he could see spots for each of his feet. He lifted his right foot into place, tentatively putting weight down. Jake marveled as metal actuated around his foot to lock it in place. He spotted a convenient handle on the right to grip to stabilize himself. Jake's fingers closed around the metal, a tight but comfortable wrist clamp holding his hand in place. He nodded in understanding before putting his left foot in place, the pedestal locking it in just like the right. A light guided his left hand into place on a grip just like the right, another wrist clamp holding his left wrist.

"Beginning decontamination, please accept the oral breathing tube." The disembodied female voice directed him. He saw a mouth piece lower from the ceiling and move towards his lips. He opened his mouth to accept it, closing his lips around it. Jake began to breathe through his mouth fairly certain whatever was controlling this wouldn't have asked him to do so unless breathing otherwise would be difficult rather soon. The tube had two nose plugs that pushed up into his nose anyway. So he was fairly certain he was going to get very wet.

"Please close your eyes and breathe only through the oral breathing tube" the voice ordered. Jake took long deep breaths through the tube, as he closed his eyes. Despite being trussed up he could have stayed here forever just relaxing and enjoying the warmth of the room and the gas coming from the tube. He didn't know what it was, but it made him warm and horny. The handles he was holding on to gently tugged at his fingers and he let them go. The wrist clamps guided his arms up into a supported T pose.

"Beginning Depilation." the voice announced. Warm jets of something sprayed over his body. It tingled much the way the gas in the breathing tube did but otherwise felt nice. He squirmed a bit in his restraints. The feet restraints began to spread apart but stopped at just past shoulder width apart.

Jets of the warm solution blasted over him. At first, he could feel it interact with his hair, but he felt his hair move and then begin to fall away. It began to focus on his crotch, armpits, and head. Jake was acutely aware he had a hard on and that his previously unkempt bush was no more. The same was true of his armpits; he could feel every blast of the water, and they tickled a bit making him squirm. The jets shifted working their way down his arms and legs, leaving them smooth. He barely heard "Beginning Exfoliation." not even really noticing a change in the jets until it went through his mind that his skin tags seemed to have fallen away. He wondered what else the wonderful feeling jets had done.

The jets stopped for a moment, "Beginning Sanitation, please relax for anal flush and urinary flush." Jake just moaned into the gag, his knees were a bit wobbly with arousal. He felt something warm push against his ass, it was quickly followed by a squirt of some sort of lubrication gel that tingled pleasurably like the prior stages had. The thing pressed firmly against his rose and he relaxed and sat on it letting it support him a bit.

He felt something loosely grab his cock, he wanted to fuck into it to cum but a second later a tight ring attached itself to the base of his shaft. Jake could feel as the loose ring split and pulled down his foreskin carefully exposing his glans. He had never experimented with sounding, so the feeling as a thin tube pushed its way inside his dick was completely new territory. He could feel as the tube extruded a lubricating gel similar to the plug as it pushed deeper inside him.

Jake's breathing was ragged into the tube, whatever mixture of gasses he was breathing was keeping him edged but unable to cum. The next stage started, warm pleasurable fluid pumped into his ass first, he could feel the pressure building inside his belly as the fluid flowed back through his gut. The pleasure before had been nothing to what was happening now, he wanted to open his eyes to look, but jets of water were blasting over him again. The pressure built until it was well passed what he thought his body should have been able to take. Then it stopped and held the fluid inside him.

As if that wasn't enough the tube in his dick began to pump into his bladder. Jake wasn't sure what the fluid was, but the need to cum tripled in seconds. But any release was blocked by the cock ring firmly around his shaft. He whimpered with need into mouthpiece feeling insanely full, the need to relieve himself at an all-time high.

Then both tubes suddenly seemed to vacuum what they had pumped in out. Jake could feel any solids in his gut go with it. He breathed a sigh of relief for a moment, and then it started again in parallel this time. The cycle repeating for a total of five times.

Warm dry air blasted his body as the external wash finished. He could hear the voice over the din of the fans "Beginning temporary airflow replacement procedure, GI flush, and corruptive fill." He had no idea what that meant but 'corruptive' sounded interesting, like something Adora would revel in.

The nasal plugs, which until this time had done naught but keep fluid out of his nose suddenly squirted some of the same tingling pleasurable lube. Jake realized what was about to happen, he'd been in hospital before and this was going to be uncomfortable even with the lube. The air blast stopped "You may now open your eyes, beginning gag reflex removal." the voice announced. Jake had done his best with Adora to suppress his gag reflex, something he was quite proud of.

He opened his eyes. Mirrors and monitors had been moved into place so that he could see what was happening to himself. He saw an injector move down, the wicked sharp needle tip dripping something blackish silver lancing into his throat. He felt a burning sensation for a moment as it pushed its payload into him. Then the nose plugs pushed tubes down his throat and into his lungs. Jake remembered just how horrible having tubes like that had been in hospital, constantly triggering his gag reflex despite the training he'd done. But it was just gone. He knew they were there, the gas from the tube in his mouth stopped, but he was clearly still breathing the same.

Jake thought about that for a moment before something large pushed its way through the tube in his mouth and then tentacled down his throat and into his belly. He remembered what the voice said GI Flush and corruptive fill. He wondered what that meant as his eyes scanned over the mirrors and monitors.

Jake saw the tube going to his mouth pulse as fluid began to flood down it. The prior fluid the system had pumped into him had been fairly low viscosity, but it was clear that whatever was coming was clearly not the same. The first pulse hit his belly as he felt the system pump something similar into his bladder. The taste of a hint of latex and a lot of something else hit him despite everything in the way. Jake felt it fill his belly, he watched curiously on the monitor as his belly bloated out a bit. Then it seemed to move on from his stomach. He felt very full, like he'd eaten just a bit too much. The feeling of being full continued to spread. He blushed as he felt himself expend any gas in his gut as the wall of what he presumed was corruptive moved through him filling all available space.

He took a moment to look at himself in the monitors. Jake previously had a decent tan despite it being chilly outside, that was completely gone. As was any trace of hair on his body. His skin was the same color as an uncooked wanton wrapper, extremely pasty white. He expected with the loss of color and hair he'd be able to see his veins through the skin, and he could. But they looked darker than he expected. Jake watched the tubes in him shake and pulse as fluids and gasses moved through them. His lips seemed to be stained black, as was his asshole and cumslit.

Jake's eyes rolled up into his head as he felt the wall of sludge in his gut finally reach his exit, it felt like getting assfucked in the best possible way but in reverse and twenty times better. He whimpered as he felt gas bubbles push through him as the system pushed the sludge in him at the top and then the plug in his ass siphoned it up. Finally, the bubbles seemed to be gone. The plug in his ass grew in size up to his capacity and then a tiny bit beyond, although it didn't hurt when it did. The hose connected to it detached. He expected that some of the sludge inside him would leak out, but the plug sealed him tightly holding it in. He presumed that whatever the pleasurable stuff was corruptive.

It was about that time Jake noticed that the pressure in his bladder was quite high again, it felt like the same stuff that now filled his entire GI tract. He wondered how that would come out, or if it would. But the voice interrupted that thought. "Stage complete. Beginning Gynoid Queen Assembly." The words Gynoid Queen caught his attention so much that he almost missed "Beginning stage one: Gender and sexual attributes correction." He smiled around the tube in his mouth, it looked like Adora might end up a drone queen after all.

The voice spoke again "Sexual attributes correction stage one: testosterone generator removal." Jake's eyes went wide at that, his heart racing. He'd expected to be changed and probably lose his balls, but he really hoped this didn't mean what it sounded like. He felt something push down the tube in his cock, but this time instead of going to his bladder they went to his nuts. Jake watched in a mixture of horror, arousal, and fascination on the monitor as the things squirmed into his nutsack.

"Testosterone generator removal commencing via corruptive replacement and liquefaction." The voice announced. Jake felt a quick pinch on each of his nuts. Then the sensation of needing to cum, already insanely high, grew exponentially. He'd never experienced the feeling of cum flowing back into his balls, but that was exactly what this felt like. He wanted to reach down and feel his nuts, but the system kept him firmly restrained. On the monitor he watched his hairless sack grow, smooth out, and turn a glossy black as whatever liquid was pumped in did its work.

He'd almost forgotten about the pinch until he felt a suction and something stirring in his nuts. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he could see the tube suck out a grayish mix of fluids that he presumed were his former balls. That finished and Jake wondered if he was permanently nulled now despite the fact he still had an overwhelming need to cum. The voice quickly answered that for him however: "Beginning genital rearrangement".

The tubes in his dick removed themselves, the final one out leaving some sort of plug in Jake's still rock hard dick to prevent anything leaking out. He took a moment to ponder how he was still rock hard without any source of testosterone, maybe the corruptive replaced it?

An apparatus descended from the darkness past the lights. A new monitor turned on. Jake could see his dick and nuts as the apparatus approached and then sealed to his crotch. The new cameras were clearly inside the thing. A black tingling pleasurable fluid filled the enclosure. The cameras however didn't seem affected by it, still showing him his dick and glossy black nutsack.

Jake watched as silver tendrils emerged inside the thing, they grabbed his foreskin and began to pull it down his hard dick for lack of a better term. It was as if they were repositioning it. He whimpered in edged need and pleasure as he watched the tendrils form it into a sort of hood at the base of his cock. More tendrils began to reshape his nuts, reshaping them into petals and folds below his cock. He almost missed another announcement so lost in what has happening below "Beginning Pelvic structure replacement and widening for vaginal and womb spacing".

Eight tubes descended from the ceiling, the tip of each carrying a wicked sharp injector. The landed on his hips. A temporary corset-like structure move into position enclosing his waist and chest before raising slightly, holding him up and removing his weight from his legs and hips. Jake's eyes went wide as all eight injectors plunged in all at once. The needles at the center pushing all the way to his pelvis as tiny clamps on each tube latched firmly onto his skin small needles making him whimper a bit until they pushed whatever turned the pain into pleasure into him.

As if that wasn't enough going on the voice announced something else "Sanguine replacement beginning". Despite all that was going on that caught Jake's ear, he knew sanguine referred to blood. Everything else going on seemed to pause for a moment as two tubes latched on his femoral artery and jugular vein. The tube attached to his artery quickly turned red with blood as the one coming into his neck pumped a silvery black fluid into replace the loss. Jake watched as his veins turned from blue to black followed not long afterwards by his arteries. The darkness spider-webbed over his skin, turning it from pasty white to gray.

As the fluid flowed through him what had been a constant need of pleasure became an overwhelming torrent. Jake was having trouble thinking straight anymore. Adora had been waiting for him to surrender himself to her, to let her take over. Jake was quite ready yet to give in, but she welled up inside him embracing him with a love that made him smile. She was incredibly touched he'd do this for her.

As the fluid exiting his artery began to shift from bright red to black gray the process on his hips and genitals resumed. The needles and tubes connected to his pelvis started first. Like the tube in his neck they began to pump in a silvery black something into him. It was the weirdest feeling he'd ever had. One second his pelvis was holding his hips apart, the next it felt like he was completely made of jelly down there. The little claws pulled his 'hips' a bit wider to ample feminine proportions and then the tubes pumped again the fluid flooding into him. The next thing he felt was firmness were the tubes attached that moved together as the new structure firmed up and solidified.

leeter
leeter
102 Followers