LeetCo: Project PL-345-UR3 - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It finished, and he squirmed in his restraints. His hips felt significantly wider now, and he admired them on the monitors. The tubes detached leaving ports behind. He suspected they would be needed again.

That finished, Jake felt the apparatus below stir to life again. "Beginning vagina and womb construction" the voice said. Jake's nutsack and foreskin had already been reshaped into a hood and petals around the base of his cock, leaving him without balls, so it was no surprise when the apparatus pushed a large dildo-like structure in the very center of that. The tip of the device was covered in hundreds of the same silvery tendrils. Jake watched on the monitor it began to push into him, a new camera angle showing up from the tip. The monitor also reported flow rate as the device blasted the black corruptive fluid against the working surface. He marveled and groaned around the breathing tube.

The tendrils constructed a perfect toy's pussy, designed to quickly pleasure any cock that slipped inside it to climax. But Adora was to be a queen and this was the first clue Jake got to what that meant. On the walls of his love tunnel weren't just the pleasurable protuberances but tiny ports out of which hollow tendrils could shoot out of. He watched as the silvery tendrils on the device tested one. The pleasure of it driving hard into the target on the structure was mind meltingly good. But that paled to pumping what Jake presumed was some sort of nano into the same. Adora wasn't being assembled to just rule the gynoid, she was going to make them he realized.

Adora licked her lips in the void of their shared soul as she watched. She kissed his cheek, and ground her bulge against his ass. He looked up into her eyes soon his eyes told her. She smiled her perfect glossy bee-stung lips resting on his forehead. She would give him this last joy. After all she had waited this long, letting him see the transformation to the end wouldn't hurt.

The probe creating his vagina stopped, creating a small cup-like indent at the back of his love tunnel to match the real thing. In a normal vagina this served to catch seed so that the womb could vacuum it up. Jake was pretty sure that it could still do that here. But the tendrils formed a bigger port there too. Jake watched the monitors in anticipation of what was coming next.

The silver tendrils triggered the port and a hollow tendril drove down the hollow corruptive spewing cumslit of the probe and into some simulated balls it had specifically for purpose of testing. Jake felt like he was cumming through the tendril the walls of his new vagina fluttering as well. The tendril pumped what he assumed was a corruptive and nano mix into the balls quickly neutralizing them for the gynoid's purpose. Then the tendril continued to pump the mixture while also slurping up the nuts now turned into naught but a mush of corruptive and nano.

Jake had never cum so hard in his life and never at the idea of nullifying someone in prep for conversion. But he did now. He almost gave into Adora right then and there, but she gave him a squeeze and a tingling kiss to keep going. Its job complete the tendril withdrew after spewing a thick slurry of nano and corruptive on the way out. Jake realized this was basically exactly what had been done to him.

The probe turned upwards, the tendrils forming a cervix before continuing up to form a womb. Jake wondered why they were bothering, but Adora whispered in his ear "Sometimes the queen needs drones and there is no suitable raw material around, then and only then she makes herself and her handmaidens fertile. The queen impregnates her handmaidens and then is impregnated by all of them in turn." He moaned into the breathing tube as he felt her long nubbled black latex tongue tease over and into his ear. Why a gynoid would need to exchange genetic information seemed out of place, but he presumed it wasn't that simple. Adora rubbed her hand over his belly as she hugged him from behind making a sound to assure him that he was correct.

Gynoids didn't have ovaries as it turned out, they had Gamete production nodules. Which for all intents and purposes were the same thing, but also different as they could produce ovum indefinitely if supplied with the right materials. The tendrils tested both. Jake didn't know how to describe what happened next as he both felt it and watched it on the monitors. The tendrils triggered both, let them enter the tubes, then they released gynoid ovum developmental programming probes. Which to Jake looked for all the world like thick black and silver sperm. The tendrils then allowed the programming to start, letting the ovum grow before implanting both on his womb wall to ensure that an interface formed. With that completed the programming ended and the entire mass was sucked out for reuse. Giving Jake his first and only experience having a period, albeit on an incredibly accelerated schedule. Work completed the probe withdrew.

"Vagina and womb construction complete. Phallic probe reconstruction beginning." Jake took that to mean that his dick was next on the list. He wondered when Adora would use it, but the queen was silent for now. She wanted him to see what was going to happen first.

Inside the apparatus a tendril dived into his cock again, clearing the blockage that had prevented him from cumming. Now he couldn't cum despite feeling like he needed too badly as he had no balls. The apparatus then removed the ring that had also been holding him back. He watched curiously as hundreds of silver tendrils shot into his dick at once just like the ports in his own pussy, giving him a taste of what it would have been like to be on the receiving end of them. It hurt for barely a second then the tendril down his pee slit drove into his prostate.

Up until now his prostate had been mostly left alone. Now the tendril liquefied it in place before tendrils inside it began to construct something new. As a gynoid, Adora wouldn't need to pee, any liquid waste she had would go through her lower fluid disposal port in her petals, a port that the tendrils now connected to his bladder. Or as he realized his liquid waste holding tank which had slowly been converted by nano in the corruptive while everything else had gone on. The new module needed to do a few things. Control extension of the phallic probe, control erection of the phallic probe, supply corruptive carrier fluid for the probes, and supply the probes themselves to either carry development instructions to an ovum or convert an unborn drone.

Before the tendrils could test all of those functions however his penis needed to become Adora's phallic probe. The silver tendrils plugged into his shaft began to pump nano and corruptive into the still human flesh, turning it into a very erect sausage of sludge that used to be Jake's cock. They then injected the reconstruction programming. Jake found it very, very weird to not feel his cock for a minute, to be fully female down there until he felt the nano construct the new framework and matrix starting from the base and working up. Jake could feel every centimeter of the new cock as it grew, and it was like cumming for the first time. His knees trembled a bit with pleasure as the nano finished construction on the shaft. He marveled at the glossy black rod and its glowing neon purple tip. He wondered if Adora's seed would glow purple too.

Now it came time to test the systems and Jake trembled in anticipation. The tendrils first tested erection control, Jake's cock going flaccid for the first time since it had gotten hard in this whole process. It felt weird now oddly. Jake felt like if his cock was out then it should be hard. The tendrils tested extension next, the shaft withdrawing into his abdomen. The tip of the shaft reshaping itself into a perfect glowing purple hooded clit in his folds. It felt good for it to nestle there, like it should always have been there.

Adora smiled, her fingers brushing over his bare scalp. He was such a good boy. He shivered and tried to lean into the affection of the queen. She slid her glossy fingers down over his body and into his aroused wet folds making him moan with need. She leaned in and kissed his glowing purple button, making him cum on the spot around her fingers.

The tendrils tested extension of the phallic probe. Jake's body rocking with the orgasm from Adora's soul-space teasing as his probe extended again taking its proper phallic form. The tip began leaking glowing neon purple nano and corruptive seed answering his thought from earlier. That also tested the conversion nano production and corruptive carrier. The tendrils vibrated, Jake's shaft erupting into a collection port at the top of the apparatus. A thick mass of corruptive and probes gushing forth in a mass of purple. The system checked the probe and corruptive quantity counts, the monitor marking both as within and actually exceeding quality, quantity, and spec. Testing completed the tendrils withdrew.

Adora licked up his 'seed' letting it glow on her long tentacle like black tongue before she slurped it up letting it coat her lips and turn them a glowing purple too. She smiled up at him as she let the phallic probe withdraw back inside for now.

The apparatus over his groin withdrew, he smiled as he watched a drop of glowing purple arousal dribble down his glossy black and neon purple latex petals onto the smooth gray skin of his legs. The drop making a trail of pleasure and need behind it. That only made another dribble, and another. Jake couldn't wait until his legs matched his perfect bits, but that would have to wait. "Genital reconstruction complete. Beginning anal to conversion nano extrusion port reconstruction" the voice announced.

Jake could see on the monitors that everything between his legs was already converted, but that stopped hard after his taint. His asshole had gone glossy black and puffed up a bit from the earlier flush, but he could tell it had not yet been converted only corrupted.

A probe rose again and drilled into the plug that had been left in him earlier. He instinctively squeezed very tightly around it preventing it from turning inside him. Plug secured the probe removed it. The full feeling from before had faded and Jake realized that there was nothing left in his gut. Air wafting in and out of his gaping ass made him shiver as another conversion apparatus moved into place. It sealed against his ass, the camera that had previously shown inside the other apparatus now switching to this one. As before it quickly flooded with the inky black corruptive mixture that the camera could still somehow see through.

The apparatus' probe pushed forwards, blasting the inky black fluid into his asshole. Tendrils converted his rose from corrupted flesh into gynoid nano and corruptive infused latex. He squirmed as the probe pushed into the now toyified asshole. He'd forgotten about the probe down his throat that had supplied the fill, it was easy to do when you literally don't have a gag reflex anymore. But it stirred to life pushing to the base of his neutralized stomach. A camera on its tip turned on, and he could see that his stomach was now glossy black latex, a silver black pool of corruptive and nano had replaced the stomach acid. It exited his Oral mass conversion and containment unit into what was presumably his bowel.

Like his stomach it had been converted to latex, but just as a stopgap. The structure wasn't needed, and the probe began spraying nano into his abdomen. He looked as the skin of his belly turned dark as the fluid began to pool inside bloating him as it melted away everything unnecessary. Just as quickly his belly began to fill with threads of black and silver as something new was constructed to fill the space. He realized that the corset support was still in place, so the new components would be fit to that.

The weaving stopped, and the probe connected his Oral mass conversion and containment unit to the top of the new components sealing them together. Clearly anything that passed his lips would end up in the nano converter.

Adora groped his nipples from behind, "Of course silly, if I'm taking in mass orally I'm doing it solely to process. Food, fluids, scrap, etc. it all processes down to nano and corruptive" she whispered into his ear. Her other hand diving into tease that puffy donut.

Jake looked to the monitor inside his extrusion port; he was curious what would be done as it was clearly intended for penetration. He was not disappointed. The tendrils had constructed a toyified hole much like his vagina. The parallels didn't stop there however, like his forward pleasure port his aft nano extrusion and pleasure port was lined with hundreds of ports with tendrils. His eyes rolled up into his head as the silver tendrils tested every single one of them, his body shaking with orgasm after orgasm. His thighs glowing, stained with purple arousal.

It was in fact directly analogous down to the tendril at the back, the only difference was that technically the exit from the conversion components was also an entrance. Jake didn't quite get why that mattered, but Adora seemed overjoyed with the possibilities. She murmured something about darker kinks into his ear and he just tried to nod.

Mission accomplished the oral probe withdrew back to his throat to await its next phase. The apparatus pulled away from his ass leaving his glossy donut winking in the air. "Anal to conversion nano extrusion port reconstruction complete. Beginning nano and corruptive storage enlargement." Jake tried to figure out what that meant.

"It means our tits and ass silly, a gynoid stores extra nano and corruptive there for easy distribution and aesthetic reasons of course." Adora teased him, pinching his still very masculine nipples.

Jake watched as two tubes descended from the ceiling, each filled with the silver and black mixture the system was using to literally reshape him completely. Each ended with a wicked sharp point and what looked like a port. He squealed as they attached to his relatively small ass. "Beginning lower storage and abdomen conformal coating." the voice announced. Sprayers came up from the floor, each misting everything from his belly button to his thighs in a black spray. He looked at the monitors watching it drip off the already converted asshole and genitals. He moaned into the tube again as it tingled with pleasure he watched on the monitor as it monitored the progress of the corruptive latex and nano replacing his skin with a perfect coating for a gynoid ass. Adora would like the gloss he thought, she always wanted things shinier.

"Lower conformal coating complete. Beginning lower storage conversion and filling." The voice announced right as the two tubes plugged into Jake's now glistening and glossy ass cheeks began to pump into him. He could feel his unneeded muscle melt away, the nano being pumped in through the tubes in his neck and thigh having prepared containment to replace the missing mass. The mixture filled the space expanding his ass to fit Adora's specifications. He wobbled his new booty in test and wobble it did, although the tubes stayed firmly connected until they finished their filling. Jake could feel his body begin to cycle nano and corruptive in and out of storage as needed. "Lower storage conversion complete, beginning upper storage conversion, and expansion."

Jake wasn't surprised when two tubes came down from the ceiling towards his nipples. The rock hard nubs were almost aching for this, the once red nipples had darkened to a gray-black because of the corruptive and nano flowing through his veins. The tubes landed on his areolae, dwarfing them slightly. The tip of each was clear, but he had monitor vision of the interior too. In the center of each dome he could see a probe.

The probes flooded the domes with a fluid corruptive mixture, and he looked to the monitors for updates. Tendrils of silver shot out from the tips of the probes driving into the base of his inky black corruptive stained nipples the mixture of pain and pleasure causing him to climax. Glowing squirt sprayed from his petals over his smooth gray legs. Jake breathed raggedly as he slowly adjusted yet again to a new level of sustained mind melting pleasure that never seemed to end.

He watched as the tendrils injected nano and corruptive into his nipple and areolae, both glossing over as they turned from corrupted flesh into living nano and corruptive infused latex. It was exquisitely pleasurable in a weird way. He'd been into pain play, but it had never affected him this way. The feeling of the tendrils was akin to pinching his nipples hard and yet it was enough to set him on a rolling series of orgasms while his nipples were reshaped.

The tendrils paused after the nipple was converted. Jake breathed ragged through the tubes to his lungs as he caught up to the waves of pleasure. Adora pinched his nipples in the soul-void. "So cute... But they just won't do. Too small." She tried to stretch one of his teats with her fingers, tugging on the nipple as her other hand tried to stretch the areolae out.

As if commanded by the Gynoid Queen the tendrils relocated to the edge of his areolae, triggering another squirt of arousal from Jake. A pause, then the probes inside the cups opened up and latched onto the nipples like milking cups. Jake's body tingled all over as he came yet again. It was getting harder to hold on. He just hoped Adora would let him see it through. He felt her lips on his smooth hairless gray crown in the soul-space. "You'll make it, trust in me." she whispered into his ear. Her fingers pinching and tugging his nipples hard.

In the center of the probes a smaller tube-like probes pressed against his nipples trying to work their way inside. At the same time the surrounding probes used thousands of microspikes to tug and inject corruptive and nano at the same time, each pulse injected into the nipple making it larger and longer opening the tip up for the invader. The tendrils embedded into his areolae began to push them outwards towards the edge of the cups. Jake was overloaded with sensations all at once. He hung in the restraints twitching and cumming over and over.

The smaller probes drove into his teats, he could feel the now familiar sensation of useless flesh being melted away. He watched on the monitor between orgasms as the flesh of his chest darkened as it was replaced with a matrix designed to store corruptive and nano reserves. The replacement operation complete he saw the checklist move to expansion and initial fill.

Adora teased his ear with her glossy black tentacle of a tongue. "Expansion and fill... you always wanted big bouncy tiddies didn't you?" She asked him rhetorically knowing damn well his fantasy. "But you never bothered to ask just how big these beautiful teats should be." She tugged on his nipples. The system in real-space flooding in an initial blast of corruptive and nano into his breasts, he could feel tendrils injecting the flesh outside to allow it to stretch easier.

She laughed "A-cups? Nononono, far too small!" she tugged again, and the systems began to inject again, expanding them to C-cups. Adora cupped his breasts "Nice, cute, but not gynoid queen material. Let's do this properly this time." She gave him an evil predatory smile and yanked hard, Jake's eyes going wide and rolling up into his head as the probes blasted into his new breasts. The pert orbs expanding massively to E-cups.

When the world came back into focus Jake took stock of himself. It seemed the system, or Adora, had put things on pause while he came repeatedly. He could feel his phallic injector extended and coated with glowing seed. Another blast of the same squirted towards the monitors falling short as he squirted down his legs. In soul-space Adora looked up at him lewdly as she cleaned the injector with her tongue nearly making him cum again. "Such a lewd proto-queen." she teased him with the glowing purple seed staining her glossy lips like lipstick.