LeetCo: Project PL-345-UR3 - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned into whisper into his ear "Aren't you forgetting something? Your liquid waste tank is almost full to bursting." Her words triggering an awareness that had somehow gotten lost. The feeling of a full bladder, really a liquid waste disposal tank suddenly zooming into focus. He realized that he'd never 'peed' as a woman before. He sent the signal to the tank, the familiar feeling of fluid moving followed by the unfamiliar feeling of hot spray against his thighs. The excess fluid spraying from his petals over the smooth gray skin washing away some of the glowing arousal that had stained his thighs. He couldn't smell it through the nose plugs, but his eyes watered enough to know that the mixture of discarded fluids was acrid enough as it steamed against the metal below. On the monitors he could clearly see the black discharge blast free as he emptied the tank.

Adora laughed, a chiming sound "Very good proto-queen, you have no shame after all the only toilets you'll need are proto-drones and toilet drones that will lick you clean." She teased him, his face flushing a darker gray with the idea of filling a dedicated drone with his liquid waste. She gave each nipple a tug again, drawing him out of his reverie and back into the real world and soul-space. "Now, now, you didn't think we were done with making these beauties perfect did you?"

"Beginning upper storage nano and corruptive dispersal system testing" the disembodied voice of the system announced. The probes attached to his teats slowly began to extricate themselves. The inner flood probe withdrawing first followed by the microspikes on the outer probe and then the probe itself. Finally, the tendrils withdrew. "Beginning liquid or 'milk' dispersal test" the voice announced. The cups attached to his teats were still full of corruptive that quickly drained away.

The cups drew a vacuum against his nipples and then began to pulse as if milking him. He looked on in a mixture of awe, pleasure, and wonder as his teats squirted a thick neon-purple glowing corruptive and nano 'milk' mixture into the cups. His thighs were quickly coated in another squirt of orgasmic pleasure, as he came from being milked. "Test complete, beginning misting and aerosol tests."

The cups filled with the black mixture again as the vacuum drew down before emptying again washed of the 'milk'. A tendril on each side drove into the base of his nipple as if seeking something. One orgasm later Jake knew precisely what they had found. His nipples seemed to clench up, it was the only way he could describe it not that his arousal didn't assist massively in this. After all his now much larger glossy glowing purple nipples were rock hard with arousal. Then he felt it, he watched in awe as his teats created an extremely fine aerosol of corruptive and nano. Something that would be perfect for using in a club, posing as a scene member the nano planning the seeds of becoming drones in all present.

The spray began to increase visibly forming droplets on the insides of the cups as it switched to spray. Jake could feel how fine the tuning was, a queen could spray as much or as little as she liked. Doing so was also wonderfully addictively pleasurable. In soul-space Adora looked, tugged his nipples spraying the space in front of him. "It's so awesome isn't it!?" she sounded giddy and excited. "With this we can begin droning an entire room, bringing them into the collected willingly or at least that's what they'll think, much like you my sweet boy." Jake tried to think through that, but the pleasure made it hard.


Six weeks prior

Jake had always been into latex and bondage since he could remember. But his girlfriend of two years, Kaitlyn had turned him on to something else entirely: Gynoids and dollification. He accepted a mug of hot cocoa from her, he took a sip something tasted a bit metallic. "Is this the new cocoa mix?" he asked.

"Yep, something wrong?" She said leaning in to give him a kiss as he pulled his birthday present close. He already knew what it was, they'd picked it out together.

Jake paused for a moment, "No, just thought I tasted something metallic." He took another sip it was gone. "Must have been something weird because it's definitely gone now."

Kaitlyn smiled into her own mug, her plan had gone off without a hitch. She sipped tasting the same metallic taste as the nano she'd added to both of their mugs slipped in to begin the process of making them ready to accept conversion to gynoids. The deal she'd struck with the LeetCo representative almost made her come just thinking of it. Not that the nano helped, she could see Jake's cock tenting his pants before they'd even opened the present. They had given her two capsules, one for Jake that would encourage the creation of a gynoid queen and one for herself to make a handmaiden. The corruptive and nano laced gear in the gift would just reinforce the conditioning until they both gave in.

Jake opened the present, pulling out the mask with high ponytail and bee-stung lips. "Adora" he said out loud.

Kaitlyn smiled at him "Who's Adora?" she asked.

"Adora drone queen" he announced and held up the mask before pulling out the rest of the gear. "Let me go transform!" he announced slipping off to their bedroom.

The door opened a bit later and someone new emerged entirely. Their entire aura was different. Even the voice was feminine. "Kneel" Adora commanded her, and Kaitlyn obediently got to her knees. The drone queen standing over her in hoof boots her heart beating rapidly as she soaked her panties. She wanted this so badly and yet she knew that this was just the first step. Kaitlyn had to let Jake take the next one, and that meant breaking his heart. She looked up at Adora, obedience and adoration in her eyes. There was no hint of Jake in the eyes of the queen above her, it was all Adora. Eyes that knew exactly what she had conspired to do and lips the smiled in approval.

Adora's glossy fingers moved through her scalp as she leaned up to kiss the puffy fake clitty on the suit's puffy vagina. "Rise, you have done well, and know your place." Adora said making her heart flutter, her queen was happy with her, and she came in her pants thoroughly soaking crotch of her jeans.


"Upper storage nano and corruptive dispersal system testing complete. Beginning spinal replacement." The system announced, interrupting Jake's thoughts. The corset support that had up until now been firmly clamped around his waist withdrew. He watched curiously as the two parts pulled away. He could see his abdomen now, and he looked hollow for lack of a better word. His large perky E-Cup teats hung off his frame perfectly above all of that, and it just looked wrong. The slick gray skin out of place even as a glowing drop of milk dribbled from each teat down his front.

Padded metal tray segments came up from below, the restraints tilting him forwards to lay on it his face resting in a hole, a set of monitors moved on arms so that he could watch. New restraints clicked into place, precluding any movement at all. The restraints left his entire spinal column and the base of his skull exposed.

"Beginning Somatic Disconnection" the voice announced as a massive needle positioned itself at the base of his skull. It pushed deep inside, he felt a warmth flow into his head and then his ability to move just turned off. He could still feel everything but couldn't even breathe on his own. The tubes in his lungs were doing it for him.

"Somatic Disconnection complete, beginning spinal exposure." Small things descended he felt brief burning as the four things turned out to be very powerful lasers making extremely precise cuts. They had very precisely cut out the skin over his spine. Two tendrils moved down and lifted away the gray corrupted skin above his spine.

"Spinal exposure complete, moving replacement jig into place." A silvery frame moved into place exactly contoured to his back. He watched on the monitor as millions of silver tendrils dived into the flesh. He felt sensation disappear for a moment as neural pathways redirected through the millions of tendrils temporarily.

"Jig attached and optimal, removing inappropriate organics" He'd have laughed at that if he could. But instead watched as the tendrils on the jig cut his spine from the brain stem to his pelvis away. It was also the first time he saw the new interface that had already been constructed in his pelvis. It looked almost alien, strands glowing orange and black. His old spine dripped the silvery black fluid the system was still pumping through him a mixture of corruptive and nano.

"Spinal cavity ready, installing replacement" the voice announced. He watched the new spine descend on the monitors. It was glorious, the vertebrae were silvery black metallic, between them an orange and purple glow peeked out. It had tubes going into ports just between and below where the shoulder blades would be. The new spine dripped the silvery black fluid as it moved into place above the trench in his back. The arms lowered it into place. At first nothing happened then millions of silver tendrils knitted it into the exposed flesh. The flesh turning glossy and black as it transformed into corruptive nano infused latex. As it finished he could feel the ability to move come back, and he wiggled his toes and fingers to get rid of the pins and needles.

Adora brushed her fingers over his new spine in soul-space "Fit for a queen don't you think?" she asked as she lovingly caressed the glowing node where it entered his skull. He nodded with his eyes in agreement.

"Installation complete. Beginning torso, abdominal, and shoulder reshaping" The restraints lifted him out of the supports. "Positioning abdominal mold, and upper torso blocks" the voice announced. The new mold came up in four parts. As they moved into position he could see what looked like the imprint of Adora's corset on the inside. Where on Adora's there were metal fittings he could see them pre-embedded in the mold. The back seemed designed to leave the glowing spine exposed. Which honestly Jake was happy with, he liked the aesthetic.

His teats rested on top of the mold, which felt weird holding them up. But he could see the molds weren't complete. Two blocks moved in from each side resting against his shoulders pressing his elbows down in a slightly uncomfortable angle. The familiar and pleasurable sting of tubes connecting peppered his upper back, collar, and shoulders.

A posture collar came up and moved into position above the blocks the probe in his throat guiding his head up and into it. The collar snapped shut and supported his head so that no weight was on his shoulders. The tubes jerked through the blocks as they began to pump into him. Unlike where his pelvis just disappeared this felt different, he could feel each bone being carefully reshaped and converted in a carefully coordinated sequence. The blocks pressing together in conjunction until the two halves met basically seamlessly below the posture collar forming a seal with it around the base of his skull.

"Shoulder reshaping complete, beginning molding" Jake should have realized that his Adam's apple had to go, it didn't fit on Adora's perfect feminine throat. But he quickly realized that's what happening when tendrils pieced his throat from the collar and dissolved away and sculpted the cartilage.

His breasts which had thus far still been exposed were covered up as a single frontal block moved into place over them sealing everything from his pelvis to the base of his skull in a metal enclosure. He watched arms come down and bolt the blocks together into a solid mass. Bolted, hoses attached themselves to inlet and outlet fittings all over the mold. He could feel the familiar pleasurable warmth and tingle of the liquid black mix of corruptive and nano flood the block. A probe attached itself to top of the vertebra exposed just barely at the base of his skull. He felt his heart and breathing stop. It was a completely uncanny feeling, but the flow from the system seemed to be doing the trick anyway.

A few minutes past, his arousal dribbled down his thighs again, air bubbles slowly removed themselves from the mold. Inside the mold he could feel his teats float away from the metal on a cushion of the fluid. The flow of bubbles stopped exiting via the hoses all air purged; the color of the fluid changed in several from the black to a much thicker black with a stripe of purple. The pressure in the mold grew, and the tingles accelerated like pleasurable wildfire as the thick sludge-like mix of latex, corruptive, and nano flooded into the mold from the bottom. The mixture filled up the mold until small vents on the posture collar portion oozed overflow.

"Molding complete, dermal replacement on body complete. Beginning central cardio-vascular replacement." Jake wondered what that meant but his heart and breathing were already stopped. So it was not like those were essential at the moment. The probe still lodged in his throat stirred to life plunging down towards his lungs instead of his belly. He watched on the monitor as it began to spray the same mixture that had dissolved his entire lower gut. It was an odd thing to be turned on by watching a machine literally liquify your heart and lungs, but he was. The flow through the tubes into his neck and thigh however had not stopped nor had the probe bypassed them and the thick silvery black mixture poured into his empty chest cavity quickly filling it as he got lightheaded.

The probe's camera showed him as silver strands began to construct a much more powerful and redundant central pump. The strands quickly attaching to the open flows and starting up. His head pulsed as the pressure washed through it for the first time before settling back down as the lightheadedness passed. The strands continued to build, creating heat exchangers and a system to draw air in and out. The spare fluid quickly drained away, and the probe withdrew back up his throat as the strands sealed the passage back behind it so that the heat exchange system would work.

"Central Cardio Vascular system replaced, heat exchange and central pumps optimal. Beginning voice box replacement". Jake realized that without breathing the constant flow of air the pumps circulated wasn't actually optimal for a human style voice box. Tendrils quickly replaced his and he moaned. The moan was not the deep moan he was used to but the feminine pitch of Adora's voice.

Hoses popped free from the mold as tools descended and removed the bolts. The blocks peeling away to reveal his new body. From neck to groin Jake was a gynoid queen, a beautiful, glorious gynoid queen. His arms, legs, and head now looked very out of place with the pasty gray skin and mannish appearance.

"Beautiful isn't it, you're coming together. Just a few more things and it will be time." She reminded him. His thoughts went back to what had driven him to Adora in the first place.


Six Weeks Prior, Later the Same Night

Jake stared at Adora's mask and took another drink from the bottle as he sat in the kitchen wearing most of Adora's gear. What a completely fucked birthday this had been. An hour prior he'd returned from putting on his birthday present to find Kaitlyn gone. A note on the kitchen table saying that while she loved him, she wasn't in love with him and that it wasn't working out. Somehow she'd managed to leave with all of her stuff without him noticing. He was piss-drunk at the moment. But he remembered how wonderful it had felt to put on that mask, to let Adora take over, to lose himself in her. He set down the nearly empty bottle and picked up the mask again, he looked out the eyeholes and the lined up the mouth and put it on.

Adora tightened the straps, the plan had worked perfectly. She'd helped Kaitlyn leave earlier while keeping Jake in the dark. Kaitlyn was very worried about what he might do and almost backed out, but Adora had assured her that she was in control of things. They'd locked lips, tongues dancing together as Kaitlyn sealed her end of the pact.

Adora played Jake like a fiddle. She controlled his despair, using it to drive him deeper into her control. Ensuring that the most happy moments he remembered for the next six weeks were the ones she curated for him. Over that time he'd become aware of her and embraced her. Until finally it had been time. She'd met Kaitlyn that night at the club like they had every night since the faked break-up and told her it was time. She directed her to the Assimilation center and told her what to do in prep. Then she'd headed back to Jake's apartment slipping the flyer into her bootstrap letting him remember that, and her placing it on his keyboard. He'd preformed admirably and exactly to her design.


Kaitlyn came for what seemed like the fiftieth time as she watched the monitors. She was a bit jealous of Jake but also knew that she could never be a gynoid queen, she was too subby at heart. It had to be Jake. She could hear Adora's words in her head as the queen guided Jake through the process. She was dressed in the outfit they'd picked out for her to complement Adora. The nano-impregnated corruptive latex had barely left her body in the six weeks since except to get clean.

It had been torture to leave, but it was almost over. They'd be reunited soon. Adora had promised. Kaitlyn's fingers teased into her folds again as she watched the monitors indicate the next stage begin.


"Voice box replacement complete. Beginning oral interface port reconfiguration" the system's voice announced. The probe in his mouth and throat stirred to action again. The tip expanded in the back of his mouth sealing it from his throat and nose. The breathing tube's mask sealed firmly to his face and clips he hadn't noticed before latched onto the gray skin to hold it as black corruptive and nano flooded his mouth. It was the first time he'd had a direct taste, and he was surprised that while he could taste the metallic taste of the nano he also got something else and blackberries.

Ports on the probe opened, and a thick mush sprayed into his mouth, the tastes growing much, much stronger before they disappeared entirely as his tongue, and teeth melted away. He could feel thousands of tendrils work their way through his mouth into his jaw replacing the bone with the same metallic structure that made up a good chunk of his skeleton now. In the process it softened his chin in to an appropriate and feminine appearance. His mouth began to reform as the tendrils inside reconstructed a perfect appearance. His tongue re-emerged from the mush as a tentacle like appendage that turned out to be hollow.

Tendrils connecting to the base of his skull to trigger the tests. Jake felt his tongue move in all directions, wiggle wobble and lap. Then it shot out and down the breathing tube into a simulated stomach injecting a thick nano and corruptive load through its hollow core.

Adora licked one of his teats "Can you imagine thrusting that deep into Kaitlyn's belly as she rides our probe. Beginning her assimilation, turning her into my handmaiden. I suppose it's time to come clean, isn't it? Or did you always know?" She asked him. He nodded yes as the tendrils rolled his tongue back into his skull. While he'd wanted to deny it he'd know what Adora was doing the entire time, to the point of assisting her as much as he could without going too far. "Such a good boy. You have done well." she said, her approval washing over him and making him cum again. The tendrils released control of his mouth back to him, and he flicked his tongue about. The orifice how primarily existed for two purposes: communication and assimilation. To the latter end it had been configured to allow him to easy pleasure anything, pussy or cock that got within range. Tests finished, the probe withdrew from the breathing mask.