LeetCo: Project PL-345-UR3 - Ch. 02

Story Info
Adora activates her waiting handmaiden as a gynoid.
2.1k words
4.84
4.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

LeetCo: Gynoid Handmaiden Activation Instructions

Kaitlyn took a deep breath as she started to rise from the floor, prostrate in front of Adora The Queen of the Gynoid. Her nostrils filling with the heady scent of latex, nano, corruptive, and her own arousal. She felt the mist of corruptive and nano spraying from her queen's teats above drift over and into her with every breath. She smiled hungrily as she slid her hands over her Queen's hoof, moving in to kiss and lick the glossy black latex as she worshiped the glorious gynoid queen.

The past few hours had been some of the hottest of her life; watching Jake become Adora had left her desperately horny despite fingering herself to climax after climax watching the feed. She could feel her queen's eyes on her now judging her supplication as she cleaned her queen's boots with her tongue and lips. The corruptive-nano from the queen infusing into her lips and tongue, staining them black and glossy, as she worked her way up Adora's calves and to the queen's glowing purple arousal dripping down those glorious glossy black thighs.

Kaitlyn dove in enthusiastically, the black glossy coating of her tongue and lips starting to glow purple with corruptive-nano as she devoured the arousal. She felt her queen's hands slide through her hair slick with the mist of corruptive-nano. The glossy black fingers working the fluid into her black locks. She looked up into her queen's glowing neon purple irises, Kaitlyn near melting with the approval she found there as her glowing purple tongue darted into the glossy folds of her queen. She teased the petals inside with the tip of her tongue.

Kaitlyn's transformation into a gynoid handmaiden had started much like Jake's: six weeks earlier when they had ingested the capsules of nano. Her suit had also been leeching corruptive-nano into her for that entire time. Corruptive-nano that was now fully distributed into every part of her being, just waiting for her queen to activate it and transform her. The nano in her tongue had already started to activate. Kaitlyn's tongue wasn't just stained with the glowing purple nano of her queen, it was now glowing purple and producing its own corruptive nano as it dove deep inside Adora's love tunnel to lap at the queen's g-spot.

Adora moaned lewdly as her girlfriend and first supplicant ate her out, her petals were leaking glowing purple arousal all over Kaitlyn's face and lips as that glorious tentacle like tongue dived into her folds. She locked her phallic probe inside for now as it was too early for it. Adora shuddered in climax as Kaitlyn's tongue dived in and stroked her g-spot. She felt the probes lining her tunnel shoot out and attach to Kaitlyn's tentacle like tongue pumping fresh corruptive-nano in to replace that used in transforming it. Each pump of corruptive-nano causing her to shudder with a squirting climax that Kaitlyn caught in her mouth sealing her lips against the queen's petals.

Kaitlyn didn't know it was possible to cum through her tongue, but she did repeatedly inside those folds as the probes replenished the corruptive-nano in her long lewd appendage. She felt her queen shudder above her, and she sealed her lips tightly against those glowing rubber folds swallowing every drop of her queen's squirt. The tingle of corruptive coated her throat and belly now. She could feel her teeth melt away only to re-appear perfect and straight. Finally, Adora stopped cumming, and the probes released her tongue. She gave her queen one final lick before she unsealed her lips, now transformed to be glossy purple and bee-stung, from her queen's petals.

She gasped breathlessly, her throat was already mostly converted. The passage was lined with probes much like her mistress' and was designed to allow her to pleasure all comers effortlessly. Kaitlyn could tell her gag reflex was completely gone now too.

Kaitlyn darted her tongue out to swirl and tease Adora's hooded clit, trying to tease her mistress' probe forth. She wanted her queen's phallic probe inside her, to breed her like the machine she was going to be. To fill her womb with a drone for the collective. The nano in her suit had let her eavesdrop on the collective for weeks, not that there had been much of a collective other than the drone creation system and Adora's own nano. Now Adora had come into being and the collective was starting to light up. Kaitlyn wanted more than to just listen, she wanted to be part of it.

"Breed me my queen, turn me into your concubine, your handmaiden" Kaitlyn begged Adora. Her deep brown eyes starting to glow slightly neon-green as the corruptive-nano inside her began to convert them into superior ocular sensors. Her queen's only response was a wave of approval through the collective as she unlocked her phallic probe.

The glowing purple tip pushing out of her petals as it expanded to take on its proper form. A drip of neon-purple seed forming at the tip. Pheromones designed to induce submissiveness wafted off of the probe and over Kaitlyn as it rested, hot and throbbing, against her face. Kaitlyn slid it over her face, her tongue lapped up the drop of glowing purple pre-cum.

Adora smiled with approval as Kaitlyn begged, she knew that the future handmaiden could sense her feelings even if she wasn't connected yet. She lifted Kaitlyn's jaw, her fingers holding the ebony haired beauty's face still as their eyes locked for a moment. The injector needle in her middle finger drove deep into Kaitlyn's jugular as she held the needy bitch in her control. Thick assimilation corruptive-nano flooding in through the needle. Inky darkness spider-webbed out from the injection site over Kaitlyn's face and breast, although that was concealed by the corruptive-nano infused latex suit Kaitlyn was wearing. "Present yourself" Adora ordered as the needle finished injecting its payload and withdrew back into her fingertip.

Kaitlyn moved to the pallet she'd been sleeping on for the past few weeks. Bending over the device that had been leeching more corruptive-nano into her as she slept. She presented her ass, glossy black and dripping arousal to her queen. Kaitlyn felt Adora's glossy black fingers against her ample bottom, and she ground back against her queen and that glorious glowing purple phallic probe.

The suit she wore was unlike anything she'd ever worn before. Most suits had cutouts in the crotch, this suit did not. Rather when she'd put it on she'd felt it enter her and coat her inside and out pushing into her ass, pussy, and even bladder. It hadn't gotten in the way of anything she didn't think, although she couldn't seem to recall having to use the facilities since she'd donned it. If she'd thought about it, she might have noticed that her arousal never abated, nor did her ability to keep going long past the point she should have rubbed herself raw.

Adora admired Kaitlyn's glossy ass and dripping latex petals. She wondered if the human had even noticed that her skin had been completely replaced by the suit from the neck down over the past few weeks. She doubted it, people didn't notice change unless it bothered them. The Gynoid Queen slid her hands over that glistening bottom and teased Kaitlyn with her dripping phallic probe. She pressed it against Kaitlyn's rose listening as Kaitlyn begged for Adora to breed her and fill her with a drone. She gave her girlfriend's ass playful squeeze before she used the injector in her fingertip to pump corruptive-nano into Kaitlyn's ass.

Adora licked her glossy lips and 'kissed' Kaitlyn's asshole with her cock tip, opening it just enough to spray a blast hot glowing purple corruptive nano inside. The truth was that Kaitlyn had been more a gynoid than she had for weeks. Between the suit and the sleeping pallet Kaitlyn's conversion had preceded her own. But most of the drone's systems were dormant, and Adora needed to wake them up. Already the gynoid queen could see glowing neon-green nano starting to show itself. She teased a finger into Kaitlyn's rose as her cock tip slipped down to rest against the glistening black petals below dribbling glowing purple arousal. As she poked her finger in the puffy pleasure donut of a drone had already formed, the ring glowing neon-green with nano and arousal. She could feel as Kaitlyn's probes caressed her finger inside, exchanging corruptive-nano with her.

"Such a needy drone" she teased as her phallic probe leaked her purple arousal over Kaitlyn's folds. She marveled at the light show as glistening neon-green followed each dribble of neon-purple corruptive-nano. "It's time to wake you up and complete you K41T-LYN" Adora sent out through the collective as she pushed her probe inside Kaitlyn's folds. The queen moaned as she felt Kaitlyn's folds tight and warm around her sensitive phallic probe. Probes attached themselves to her shaft, exchanging corruptive-nano between the two.

Kaitlyn moaned as her queen slipped inside her, already connected to the collective she could feel herself around her queen's cock even as she felt the phallus spear her glistening pleasure hole. Like her queen she could be fertile, and she commanded her gamete production module to release only for it to report back that it already had. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she bounced back against Adora's cock. "Bless my womb my queen!" She sent back through the collective.

It didn't take long for Kaitlyn's corruptive-nano to wake up fully, having her queen fully active all but ensured it. The sclera of her eyes going black leaving just the glowing green corruptive-nano of her irises. Her body stopped pretending to breathe as it wasn't necessary anymore. Glossy darkness spread up Kaitlyn's neck with each thrust, it spread over her face swallowing her up as she came with her queen.

Adora's shaft bottomed out in Kaitlyn as she pumped veritable liters of corruptive-nano into her handmaiden-concubine. She smiled seeing that Kaitlyn's corset had adjusted itself to allow the belly bloated with all her corruptive-nano. She watched as the last of Kaitlyn's skin disappeared under the glossy black of the corruptive-nano infused latex. Her handmaiden's hair melting away into a nun's wimple with the symbol of the collective on her forehead instead of anything religious.

Kaitlyn felt the inrush of probes in her queen's seed, her body rocking as she moaned. The last of the old Kaitlyn melting away as the handmaiden took over, human mores and concerns being deleted from her mind as they didn't concern the collective. She still knew they existed, but they no longer concerned or constrained her. She felt her queen slip out of her glistening and leaking folds. The purple and green arousal and nano dripping down her thighs making her proud.

The queen lifted her concubine up and set her on the room's single chair before sitting on her lap "Handmaiden... your queen demands your service" Adora ordered, grinding her pussy lips against Kaitlyn's own. Kaitlyn moaned audibly her eyes rolling back into her head as green corruptive-nano leaked around her pleasure purple as she ordered her phallic probe to extend for the first time.

Adora ground herself harder against the extending phallus, pushing it inside herself as her concubine came inside her just from the experience. Kaitlyn set her hands on Adora's hips as her queen ground against her. The handmaiden taking her queen's teat in her lips, drips of purple corruptive nano flowing from the corner's of her mouth as she suckled from her queen's teat.

The queen moaned and worked her other teat in her fingers, a spray of purple corruptive-nano misting out into the room. The building was already hot as hell with corruptive-nano, a little more wouldn't hurt. She held Kaitlyn's head to her breast as she bounced on her concubine's cock, green dripping down from her petals onto the chair to mix with her own purple arousal that had coated their thighs. The moment ended all too soon as the throbbing member inside her exploded in a torrent of probes. Her womb quickly filling to the brim and acknowledging gamete programming and implantation.

Adora rested on her handmaiden's shaft feeling it pulse as it continued to fill her fluttering petals with its glowing neon-green corruptive-nano. She looked down into the neon-green eyes of her concubine. "I want to say this before the collective grows beyond just us... I love you, thank you."

Kaitlyn's lips left her lover's teat, neon-purple corruptive-nano on her lips as she leaned up to catch Adora's lips she sent her response back via the collective "I love you too, you're welcome. We've both been perfected. Now we just need to share it." She broke the kiss and gave her queen a devious smile.

"Of course first handmaiden, all will know PL-345-UR3" Adora assured her.

leeter
leeter
102 Followers