All Comments on 'Left Alone Ch. 02'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Such a great read!

This has been such a hot story so far. I can’t wait to read next chapter

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 5 years ago
Absolutely WONDERFUL!

I was so moved by the first chapter that I went and read some of your other stories. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us!

mfa607mfa607almost 5 years ago

More please! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Very Engaging Story

Please keep the story going. It is a joy to read, like your others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No - no mistake!

Caleb and Liam did not make a mistake. This evening could be the start of something very special. You seem to be hinting at some feelings that existed between them as middle schoolers before Caleb moved away. But now that they have been reunited, it seems that each young man needs the other, and can help the other. They both need a good dose of love and affection that we just saw in the kiss, the dose of love that is missing in their lives. Let's hope this leads to much more! And when they get to the point of lovingly caressing and undressing each other, let's hope their bodies are sexual images of young manly perfection -- happy erections, treasure trails, maybe some chest hair, muscles. Keep this beautiful story going!

alexmusgravealexmusgravealmost 5 years ago
Magic!

SOOO well-written and engrossing. I usually come here for "porn", but am obsessed with these young men and their blossoming romance. Keep building ... but don't tease us for TOO long - LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I absolutely love this story. You are a wonderful writer. Looking forward to the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, how romantic!

This story of yours is one of the most romantic gay novels I have ever read before. I assure you that many readers would picture the scene of the birthday-cake in their mind. Great work, indeed!

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 3 years ago

Just fuck already!

I'm kidding (partially), really liking this.

Hbhayes95Hbhayes95about 1 year ago

I feel like I’m watching a mix of 80s movies. Getting some “Sixteen Candles” vibes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous