Left Brain, Right Brain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if it does? Hurry up and take off my bottom!"

He quickly obliged and down on his knees, freed me of the bottom as I raised one foot after the other. Looking up straight at my crotch, he said, "You're beautiful Kitty."

"You said that before."

"But before, I meant your breasts are beautiful. Now I mean this is beautiful." And he dove in and smothered my snatch with kisses. I almost expected him to part my slit and lick me up and down. But he didn't. Instead he got up and faced me. Our lips met, or better said, crashed. I had no sooner parted my lips and his tongue was in my mouth and our tongues were soon performing all manner of gymnastics together. All the while I could feel his hard penis rubbing my lower abdomen. That stopped when he sort of crouched and when he came back up to continue kissing, I felt his penis rubbing my crotch.

I wondered how long I could hold out. Not long. I broke off our slurping kissing. "I think your penis knows where it needs to go."

"Here on the chaise or inside? No one can see us here."

"The couple downstairs might be on their terrace too. Wouldn't want any complaints about the noise. Besides, the condoms are in my bedroom."

I always enjoy seeing a man with an erection walk. It's hard to describe, just sort of different, like the guy is halfway helpless, almost dominated. He needs relief and he needs it soon. Hal was no exception. In the bedroom, he sat on the edge of the bed, legs comfortably apart. I got a packet from the nightstand and knelt between his legs.

My hands were shaking with anticipation as I opened the packet and took out the condom. Hal noticed. "Can I help? You are okay with this?"

"I'm just eager, that's all. Yes, you can help. Hold the end while I unroll it on you." Then I hesitated, thinking that maybe we should do it without this first time. No not a good idea, I'll do something symbolic instead. With my forefinger and thumb I slid his foreskin completely back and kissed the shining, pulsing red head. We looked at each other with happy smiles. He understood.

I got up, fetched a towel from the bathroom and laid it across the bed where I'd turned back the covers. He understood. "Good idea."

It was just somehow natural for both of us to not bother with foreplay. I lay back with my hips on the towel, legs apart and knees bent. He followed and instantly found the right spot and entered me effortlessly. It wasn't that his penis was small -- far from it. I was just very wet and very loose with sexual anticipation. Hal didn't last long. Actually no surprise, he had started getting aroused when he took off his ski pants, probably stayed that way lying in the sun and had a real boner when I woke up.

After exhausting himself and getting soft, he was the one who remembered to pull out and take off the condom. Then he laid himself down next to me. "Kitty, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't wait for you."

"It wasn't in the cards, Hal. When something is worth waiting for, I can wait -- just not too damn long though."

He took the hint right away and I felt his hand at my crotch and, no surprise for a skilled doctor, he quickly found the right spot. He also knew how to drag things out and in the end, I had one of those bed pounding orgasms. Had we been out on the deck, the downstairs neighbors couldn't have helped hearing and might have even complained.

It took me a while to come down from that high and I fell asleep in Hal's arms. Awakening to his nudges, I heard him mumbling about what time we were supposed to be back at Twin Peaks for the afternoon opening. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw we had about 15 minutes to dress and drive back to the ski area. We got there almost 10 minutes late and I quickly apologized to Rolly saying we had been relaxing in the chaises and fell asleep.

"No biggie, skiers are a little slow getting back too." When I turned away to get my stuff from the patrol room, he called after me. "Oh, yeah Kitty, be sure to zip up your ski pants before you go out. Can't have customers think our patrollers are sloppy dressers." His twisted-smile look told me that he knew exactly what Hal and I had been up to during the midday break.

On the way back to San Francisco Sunday evening, we were approaching Sacramento and about the same time agreed that a stop for dinner would be in order. I exited I80 at Elkhorn Blvd and shortly thereafter introduced Hal to the joys of Mexican cuisine. I don't know what I'd have done if he hadn't been instantly thrilled by it.

Hal spent that Sunday night at my apartment and the next couple nights too. By Wednesday, I wanted to tell him about Clyde. It wasn't easy for me, mostly because I didn't know how Hal would react to my being involved with a man 17 years my junior, but also because I would be admitting that I was cheating on another man.

There have been many times that when I dreaded telling someone something, the other person unwittingly says something that provides an opening. We were sitting on the couch in my apartment having a nightcap when he asked the right question.

"Kitty, when I approached you in the cafeteria, my only intent was to find out about spring skiing. I was surprised when you invited me. I could not imagine that a beautiful and interesting woman like you were not seeing someone on a regular basis."

That was my opening but I was still uncomfortable. I twisted my lips and finally came out with it. "Actually Hal, I have been dating someone."

"It would surprise me very much if you had never dated anyone."

"Hal, 'have been dating' is a way of saying I am still dating someone -- sort of anyway."

"Right. Oh I didn't catch the, uh, let's see, in English it is the present perfect continuous. Is that someone whom you are dating not here in San Francisco or at Lake Tahoe?"

"That someone is named Clyde and he was living and skiing around Lake Tahoe. Right now he is working in Hayfork, California, about 5 hours from here. Since he will be there for the whole summer and most of the fall, we made an agreement to date outside of our relationship."

Hal's answer was in a very disappointed tone. "I see. Then I am a substituting for ....... Clyde -- while he is inaccessible?"

"That's not exactly how it is."

"Then exactly how is it Kitty?"

"I've been wanting to end the relationship with Clyde for some time. Actually, I did not want it to start. It just happened. Since then, I've been wanting to stop it. He's a wonderful man, but we both agree that the future of our relationship is not promising. We both agree on that.

"What is the problem that you don't see a future? Is he married?"

"No. Something else altogether. You see, Clyde was born just about the time that I graduated from high school." He looked puzzled. I continued. "I am 17 years older than Clyde. You see why there is no good future in the relationship? I want to end it. Both of us thought this separation would be a chance to do it gradually."

"Can I help you do it gradually?"

"So you won't leave? You'll give me a chance

"Only one? I was hoping to give you more chances tonight."

Afterwards as we lay together naked and sweaty, Hal came clean with me.

He had been in two failed marriages. The first had fallen apart because his wife wanted him to go into private practice instead of remaining at the university clinic where he could do research in addition to practicing. I could see that he was hesitant to talk about what happened to the second marriage and I told him it was okay if he didn't want to.

"Kitty, it is really better if you know now. Holding back was actually the problem after my second trip to the altar. You see, my first wife didn't want children. I was young, devoted to her and it didn't seem to matter. When Helena insisted that I have a vasectomy, I went ahead with it."

"But that was your first wife." He just looked at me. Then it hit me. "Oh no! You didn't tell wife number 2?"

"I thought I could get it reversed without Veronika finding out. Unfortunately, it had been several years and there was a problem because of the way the surgery had been carried out. After the reversal operation was unsuccessful, I had to tell her."

"Otherwise, she would have been willing to use a donor?"

"We never got around to discussing that. The fact that I hadn't told her -- all trust was lost and that was that. Well now you know." He hesitated and then continued. "Kitty, just that we are clear on this, there is no possibility for me to sire children. If you wish to become pregnant, Clyde would be the better man for you."

"Look Hal, my biological clock has been ticking for some time. I would like to have children, but not with a partner with whom the future together looks grim. The relationship with Clyde has been terrific, but considering the age difference, it really has no future."

"Kitty, it looks to me like Clyde was born 17 years too late for you."

"That's one way of looking at it. But seriously, back to your sterility. It's no big deal for me. In a way it's an advantage. I could go off the pill."

"How about the condoms we have been using?"

"Maybe we should get tested."

And that is what we did the very next day.

It was past the middle of May and I still needed to settle things with Clyde. I wrestled with the idea of phoning him and just outright telling him our affair was over. After all, we'd already taken the first step when we agreed to open our relationship. On the other hand, our affair had been so intense that breaking it off any way other than face-to-face just didn't seem right.

I phoned Clyde and said I wanted to see him. He was ecstatic at hearing my voice and suggested that we meet in Fort Bragg on Saturday morning.

I told Hal what I intended to do. He not only agreed, he said he admired me for wanting to do it face-to-face. On the Friday night before I went to Fort Bragg to meet Clyde, Hal and I slept together and celebrated our first rubberless fuck with a bottle of champagne. In the morning before I left, he cautioned me to go easy on Clyde. "He sounds like a nice guy. Choose your words carefully. Be considerate and do you best to keep from hurting him."

It was then that I fully realized what a magnanimous guy Hal was. Most men would be gloating upon hearing that their competitor was going to get dumped. Instead, my Hal was concerned that I might be too rough on Clyde. Still, thinking back, I also realized that Clyde was pretty damned magnanimous too when he accepted that I might date and fuck somebody else.

I found myself thinking that in a perfect world, I would be able to keep them both. "Ummmmmm, I wonder!"