All Comments on 'Left Dripping'

by Misslostinnocence

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work!

I really enjoyed both your stories. 5-stars!

Don't listen to the critics. You're very good.

I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Depressing

I'm a woman in my twenties and i typically enjoy reading anal, Bdsm and even non-consent stories on occasion. However, this story just deeply depressed me. It appears to me to be about a troubled, vulnerable woman with low self esteem being taken advantage of by an unkind man. Just because it's not rape doesn't mean it's right. I'm afraid I couldn't get into it. Moreover, given the title I thought it would be about a man erotically teasing and turning on a woman, but it was a different kind of interpretation, I suppose!

Ariana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not very good

You're writing is good but the plot needs work. She really didn't want this, so perhaps it should have been in the Noncon section? Maybe more chapters where the guy stops being an ass......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not comfortable or Erotic for me.

This made me very uncomfortable. I have been involved in BDSM scenes in real life over several decades. While there may be roll-playing, and sometimes the play includes some vigorous stimulation, with spanking or paddles or even electrical tools, all participants are in fact having lots of fun and make a point to thank each other afterwards. The fact that your character was obviously not having fun and that the Dom's behavior was mean and brutal and crossed over to the clearly non-consensual, in my mind takes this story out of Anal erotica and into non-Con where those of us who get enjoyment out of getting our partners off (and not physically or mentally traumatizing them in the process) generally avoid going. Just my old fashioned opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes hell yes

I love it I could read this all day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous