Legacies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lasted only a few moments before the sensations made him lose control.

"I'm going to cum," he gasped out, preparing to withdraw.

"No, don't cum inside me, you can't," she said; at the same time, she locked her legs around him, making it impossible for him to pull out.

His cock started unloading into her, and she began to cum even harder.

"No... no... you fucking bastard," she moaned.

When the final spurts of cum left him, he moved to the side, pulling out of her. Her legs had released him at some point during their orgasms, but he'd not noticed. He lay next to her, looking at the ceiling.

"Fuck, are you okay?" he asked quietly.

There was no answer for a moment. He turned to the side and saw a single tear falling from her eye.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked again, genuinely concerned.

"You aren't going to judge me, are you?" she asked in a voice as quiet as a mouse.

"Judge you?" he asked confused.

"Yeah, judge me. Slut shame me?"

"What?! No? Why would I?" he asked in surprise.

"Really?" she asked in relief and surprise. "I've managed to keep it inside for so long, But just then, I couldn't stop. I.. I don't know why. I, I don't think I've ever cum like that before. So intense. God, I shouldn't have done that."

"Done what?" he asked.

"Any of that." she said, turning to look at him, "I'm a married woman; I made a promise; I've done so much to keep the marriage alive; I'm not a slut, I promise. You are only the third person I've ever slept with. I had no idea it could be like that. Like so intense. Honestly, I promise I've never done anything like this before. I've always behaved, been loyal."

She looked away.

"Fuck," she said under her breath.

He reached out for her hand, but it flinched away as soon as he touched it.

"I promised I'd never cheat."

She wasn't making a lot of sense. After all, he'd seen the evidence; her entire career was now very publicly about appealing to guys who were not her husband. Guys who loved her for her curves or huge tits. Yet here she was, saying she wanted to be normal. He thought it was a bit late but didn't say that.

"It's okay. I promise. You are safe. I'm not judging you. No one will know," he said.

"You said you've never been with anyone as dominant as that. Was it okay?" he asked, his heart softening to her vulnerability.

"I think I could get used to it," she said, looking at him with a teasing smile.

"Only get used to it?" He said, feigning hurt.

She giggled, "I've never cum that many times in such a short space of time before. Or that easily, you are so intense."

"You only came twice, to be fair. I normally last longer, but you were so into it, and the stuff you said, I just lost control."

She reached out and put a flat hand on his chest. "I'd love that, but I can't. I shouldn't have done this at all. I'm married; I love it, and I really like you. A lot. But I'm not that kind of girl. Like maybe in the future? But I just... I just feel so guilty; this isn't what I'm supposed to do."

"Surely it's okay if you've done it once?" he said.

"I can't. Please. Don't spoil it." She said. Can we maybe order some pizza or something and just talk for a bit? Like here, in this bed. We can talk about your dad, maybe?"

She was looking at that picture again.

"Sure, what kind of pizza do you like?" He said, trying to hide his disappointment but forming a plan.

X

She took a long shower, long enough that the pizza had arrived by the time she came out. She came downstairs wrapped up in a dressing gown that he'd never seen before, but that must have been one of his fathers. It was dark blue and swallowed her up. There was no hint of what she might have been wearing underneath.

He was standing by the books, his abandoned piles from earlier around him on the floor. He'd thought about carrying on the sorting but then remembered that maybe he didn't have to. Provided her offer was still open.

"Good shower?" he asked.

She nodded.

They both started to speak simultaneously.

"Were," he said. "I'm sorry," she said.

They both stopped, smiled and looked at each other.

"You first," he said.

"No, you," she said.

"Go on," he insisted.

"You are just too polite; I was going to say I'm sorry for freaking out just now; that wasn't cool. Sorry, I've had a great time, thank you."

"Hey, no need to say any more about it," he said. "I was just trying to sort out the books."

He indicated the books. She looked in awe.

"Wow, are these all his books? I love books," she said, coming over to look.

"You might not love these," he said, getting an erotic scent of her as she got nearer; she still smelt of sex despite the shower. "They are all reference books."

"I thought they'd be. Do you think they'll all fit in the car?" she asked.

He looked at her. "So you were serious about taking them all back to Wales with me?"

"Of course," she said and started to run her finger across a couple of the books. These ones are old vintage erotica, aren't they?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" he asked.

"Can I look at them?" she asked.

He nodded, and she pulled one, entitled 'The Welsh Maid', off the shelf.

She opened it and started leafing through the pages, each one containing black and white nude photographs from the 1940s.

"I love this," she said. "I love how these girls all look so different."

He slid close behind her, almost touching her, looking over her shoulder.

"Is that the pizza?" she said, suddenly done with the book.

Before he could reply, she slipped away from him and toward the pizza on the coffee table.

"This looks great," she said, opening the lid and picking out a piece. "Are you going to have any?"

He politely reached and took a piece. He was surprised she was hungry; he was still full from the platters in the pub.

"So you can't keep this house?" she asked, chewing and waving her half slice in a wide sweep of the room. It's such a shame to see it all go."

"I know, but my life isn't down here, and neither my brother nor I can afford to buy it off the other. Plus, sometimes it's just time to say goodbye."

She smiled. It was her lovely smile, and he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"I'm just thinking of how I'm going to explain you to my brother tomorrow morning," he said.

"What time is he coming back?" she asked, her face looking more serious. "I've got a few things I'd like to say to him."

"Oh Christ." he said, "He'll be back first thing, probably nine-ish or something."

"What a horrible time on a Sunday morning! But, we could be loaded and on the road by then."

"I can't leave him with all this mess to sort out; that wouldn't be fair. I'll have to spend the day sorting stuff out. I can't get down again for another couple of weeks."

"He wouldn't do the same for you," she said.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

She looked away, "Just from what you've said."

He tried to think back about what he'd told her so she could get such an accurate picture of his brother. But all of a sudden, he was aware that her dressing gown was riding higher up her thigh, and there was a large expanse of flesh on show. Suddenly he was once more thinking of her OnlyFans, the cum on her face, the outfits, and the fact there was so much more that he wanted to do to her.

He had an idea of how to get what he wanted.

"Well, just because that's the sort of thing that he would do doesn't mean I have to be the same; two wrongs don't make a right."

She looked back at him and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. "That is such a you thing to say."

He sat down on the sofa next to her.

"You never did tell me what brought you here," he said.

"Well..." she began. She took a long breath and sighed.

He said nothing.

"I told you things with my husband aren't good. Everything got too much, all the pressure. We've taken a break, and after what we've just done, I guess it will be a permanent break."

He watched and listened, but he could tell she was getting upset.

"I had to do all the work, earn all the money to support everyone. But I also had to look after our baby as well. And then his mother moved in with us. I thought she'd help, but she didn't. And I just couldn't take any of it anymore. I just had to get away. And a... er... friend gave me money to get out, so I went. When I got to London, I sold some er stuff to make some money and pay him back."

"Where is your baby?" he asked.

"At my mother's," she said. I know it's awful, and I am going back, I promise, but... It's just so hard. You can't judge me because you don't know. No one knows. It's so much pressure, so much dependence on me. I love him, I really do. So much, but I just need some space."

He hugged her; he could see tears in her eyes.

"I'm okay," she said, pushing him away, "I am okay, I don't need help."

"Shhh, don't be silly," he said.

This time, she didn't stop him from pulling her into a hug.

"So why England? Why here?" he said quietly.

"I just needed to get as far away as I could. I just jumped on a plane, found myself at Heathrow, hired a car, and ended up here--meeting you." She smiled tentatively. You've shown me a different side of myself. I've been many things, a flirt, a tease, a show-off, but I've never been this easy before. I'm not sure I've ever allowed myself to do what I've wanted."

He smiled and looked down at her hand and back up at her; he was no longer listening to her.

"How would you like your exhibitionist side to get you into some trouble?" he asked with a wicked smile. His hand reached down to undo her dressing gown cord.

"What do you mean?" she asked, tears still glistening in her confused eyes.

"I mean... Could you try on an outfit for me? Innocently, I like to get my opinion. Then you could find your submissive side getting you in trouble again?"

"That is not a good idea," she said flatly, "And anyway, are you sure you want to? Look at me."

He did look at her, long and hard.

"I really like what I see," he said.

"What? In a robe crying and eating pizza?" she laughed. "What is it with me and boob guys?"

"I already told you. It's not just about that. And you know, I was going to turn you over and fuck your asshole, so there was no way I'd even see your boobs." he said with a serious face that his playful eyes gave away.

"Oh My God, did you really just say that?!" she laughed, and her tears receded, "There is no way I'm doing anal."

He grinned. "We'll see what you say after a couple of orgasms have put you into sub-space. So what are you going to wear?"

She laughed, "Subspace, I like that a lot. Okay, fine. Let me go and pick out something?"

"That sounds like a deal," he said.

"I have so little here; if we were back home, I'd have so many things."

"Why do you have so many things?" he asked, unable to help himself from digging around, trying to get her closer to the truth.

"I just like dressing up," she said dismissively.

He nodded like he believed her; he didn't care if she was lying; all he could think about was fucking her asshole.

X

"Ready or not, here I come," she said from behind the door.

He was lying on the upstairs bed, waiting for her to enter. Her satin shorts were on the side of the bed. He picked them up and pulled them to his face, smelling her.

He pushed the shorts away as she walked through the door. Her elbow caught on the door handle as she passed it, which caused a flash of pain on her face. The sexy effect was diminished, but the cuteness factor went through the roof.

The outfit she'd chosen was a white bodysuit. It was a lacy mesh outfit that looked flimsy and delicate on her. He suspected she'd chosen it to look innocent, but the effect of the cheap white suit made her look more naive than anything else. The suit had two built-in defined underwire cups; they were huge but were still no match for her boobs. The effect was that the middle part, which ought to have been pressed snuggly against her sternum, formed a tight bridge across the cleavage, and her breasts seemed to continue down until the seam around the bodysuit midpoint. The floral lace around the bottom of the bodysuit rose high over her hips, settling just below her natural waist and giving her hips plenty of room to swell out.

She did a slow spin for him, and the white fabric showed just how much of her there was. The rear of the bodysuit was also lacy; it wasn't a thong, but it disappeared between her buttocks at the top and didn't reappear. He wondered if that was a symptom of it being so tight on her chest or if it was meant to be that way.

She seemed happy, relaxed, and confident in her own skin, and he liked that a lot. She'd also once again left the tags on, though he was sure that her wet pussy would have already rendered the bodysuit unreturnable.

"I love this," she said, turning back around and smiling at him. She put her hands on her hips. "I love how you make me feel about myself. I don't think I've ever felt so desired."

"You chose white," he commented.

"I did, for innocence," she said, confirming his thoughts.

He thought of all the sexual pictures of her that were online. The ease at which he'd found them. How she made her money. She couldn't claim to be innocent.

"Can we make a deal?" he said, his voice suddenly sounding different, his mouth dry with anticipation.

"Sure," she said.

"If I make you cum twice, I get to fuck you in your ass," he said.

"Only twice? You did that earlier," she said with a playful, serious look.

"Three times?" he said, "Sort of like a stretch goal."

"A what?"

"A stretch goal, a challenge."

"Well, I do like to be a challenge, but I don't want to make it too easy for you," she teased.

"That is not what an innocent girl would say," he said teasingly.

"That is true. I don't want to break character," she giggled, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Do we have a deal?"

"I already told you I'm not having anal sex. So, just shut up and kiss me," she said. "Properly, this time."

So he did.

He crossed the short gap between them, pulled her into his arms, and, with her soft chest between them, he kissed her long and hard.

His hands behaved for about the first thirty seconds, and then they began exploring her body. Her back, her ass, her tits, her hips, in no order.

When he couldn't take it anymore. He took control and turned her around to face the tall mirror in the corner of the room. He pressed in behind her, leaned over her shoulder and twisted her head so that she was kissing him.

Then holding her head with one hand, he pulled the rear of her bodysuit to one side and pressed his cock into her buttocks. He lucked out with the angle, and his tip pressed against her asshole.

He pressed forward, and just for a moment, he was inside her. Then her eyes flew wide open, and she twisted out of his grip. She put a flat hand on his chest.

"I haven't cum yet," she said, looking at him breathlessly.

He smiled, grabbed her arm, and spun her back around in front of him, facing the mirror again.

"I want you to cum looking at yourself. Have you ever done that before?" he whispered in her ear. He then moved his hands inside and down her bodysuit, stopping only when he reached her wet hole and the vulnerable clit above it.

She nodded her head.

"With an audience?" he asked.

She shook her head, but she also bit her lip and moaned; he could feel her knees going weak.

"Just look at yourself and how curvy you look. Look how amazing you are; just imagine people could see you now, in all your glory."

She looked at herself, and her hands ran over her body as if feeling it for the first time. She left him to do the work between her legs. He didn't mind; he loved the feeling of her wetness.

She moaned loudly and bit her lip hard. He felt her knees give way momentarily, and just for that instant, he was supporting her whole weight on her clit. She must have liked that because as soon as she was able to support herself again, she began slowly moving her hips backwards and forwards.

"Do you really want to fuck my ass?" she said breathlessly, looking back over her shoulder at him.

He nodded.

She closed her eyes and moaned. "Fuck.."

"Look how innocent you look; look how much that white suits you." he moaned in her ear. "Just look at all your curves. Could you imagine what people would think if they saw you like this, if people could see you all exposed and saw how big your huge boobs are?"

"Fuck..." she gasped out, "I love my huge tits."

Her hands were on her boobs now, pressing them together, touching them.

"I'm such a nasty girl," she repeated in a low voice, then moaned again. "You are going to ass fuck me with that huge cock of yours."

She moaned again, and he felt her knees giving way; then she jolted in his arms, and he knew that she was beginning to cum. He kept up the motion on her clit; she made eye contact with herself, then leaned back to kiss him over her shoulder. She came, watching herself kiss him.

He held her there, cuming in his arms for a long moment, then, before she'd even finished, he picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. She was still moaning as he opened her legs and lowered his head towards the hole he'd fucked earlier.

He pulled the now-soaking white bodysuit out of the way. There was no way it could be returned. He looked closely at her. Her pussy was neat and tidy, everything covered by her plump pussy lips. He didn't waste any time, his fingers parting her lips at the top and pressing down so that her clit emerged from its hood. His tongue then locked on its target.

For the next few minutes, or it could have been half an hour as he had no concept of time, he licked over her clit. He could taste her arousal and her saltiness; it was incredible. He alternated between pulling her clit almost into his mouth and licking it and sticking out his tongue and lapping against her until it hurt him.

When she came, there was no warning. The first thing that he knew was that her hips bucked up, and her thighs clamped hard around his ears. He held his tongue in place hard against her clit, hoping to make her orgasm more intense and longer.

He knew she was done when she shakily opened her legs and reached down for his head. She gently guided his head back up.

"I want to taste myself on you," she moaned and then kissed him hungrily.

They kissed, enjoying each other, being intimate in a way he'd never experienced before.

They broke the kiss, and she locked eyes with him before pressing her forehead against his.

"There is so much I need to tell you," she said softly. "Things you need to know about me."

He moaned and kissed her again.

She broke the kiss, "I'm an Onlyfans girl; that's how I made all my money."

"I know," he said.

"You know? You didn't say anything." she queried, "And you don't mind?"

"No, I don't," he said.

"There is more.."

"That can wait until after I've ass fucked you," he said, sliding his hands down over her ass. "Here."

"I've only cum twice," she whined.

"I don't care. Let's say you were so innocent that you believed me; I tricked you," he said.

"Fuck, I love that... but.." she was about to say something, but he silenced her with a finger on her lips.

"Later," he said.

"Are you going to be gentle?" she said softly.

"Do you want me to be?"

She groaned again and kissed him. "What have you turned me into?"

"Says the OnlyFans girl," he said playfully. "I think you've always been like this; you just needed someone to break you."

She scowled at him, reached for the nearest pillow and threw it at his head. He let it hit him and bounce off whilst he rolled her over onto her side.

"What are you doing?" she said, looking over her shoulder.