Legacies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait and see," he smiled and parted her buttocks, revealing the bodysuit from its deep grave. Behind the narrow strip of white fabric was her asshole. It was just a neat, small, dark opening.

"Fuck, are you going to rim me?" she asked.

He didn't reply. Instead, he rimmed her.

He worked his tongue hard against her little asshole; all he could think about was how good she was going to feel. He could taste her sweat, a salty taste not so different to how her pussy had tasted. He lapped and probed and tried to get as much spit on and in her as he could.

The anticipation was killing him; his hips were also slowly fucking the bed with his rock-hard erection. He worked until he thought she was coated enough. Then he rolled her onto her side and slid in beside her, the big spoon to her little spoon.

Deliberately he pressed his cock into her pussy.

"Ooh," she moaned, "Don't go easy on me."

"Don't worry, I'm not; you don't deserve that, not from what I've seen."

"Fuck, have you paid to see me on there," she asked in a moan.

"Yeah," he lied. He didn't want her to know there were so many leaks that anyone with Google could find her pictures for free within seconds. Not yet, anyway.

"Fuck... I love that, love the idea of being ass fucked by a subscriber," she moaned, and she tried to reach over her shoulder to kiss him. She couldn't reach him, so he leaned over and kissed her.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She nodded.

"You're going to have to guide me. Hold me in the right place," he said.

"Is that what a good girl would do?" she asked playfully.

"You aren't a good girl, though, are you?" he said as he kissed her again.

She closed her eyes, "No, I'm not," she cooed, savouring the words. as her hand reached behind her and held his cock in place. It was now down to him; she was marking the target, so it was on him to make it happen.

He leaned in and pressed forward; he felt her tense up as his well-lubricated head touched against her asshole.

"Relax," he said softly in her ear.

He didn't feel her relax, but he knew it wasn't going to stop him getting in there, not with her hand stopping his cock from slipping. That was all the consent he needed.

Side by side, the angle just right, he forced himself inside of her. She didn't pull away or stop him; she lay still and passively let him invade her.

She moaned, but it wasn't genuine. He could see that her jaw muscles were clenching. She would subtly wince every so often, though she tried to hide it. He wondered if this was how she was used to having sex. If that was why she wasn't stopping him, she was used to it being something to endure. Part of him knew he should stop, but his bad side was in control. He didn't stop.

"Can. Can I move my hand now?" she asked in a strained voice. It was the only hint of the level of pain she was in. His cock head was not even fully in yet; there was so much more to come.

"Sure, yeah, whatever," he moaned.

She didn't reply, but she moved her hand to squeeze her tits.

He followed her hand with one of his own. First, roughly squeezing the first breast that he found before moving his hand up to her throat. He held her there firmly, but not enough to choke her, just enough that she knew it was there.

"Mmm," she moaned, not trying to move his hand.

.

With the hand on her neck, he was able to force himself further into her bowels.

Progress was slow but steady for the first inch and a half. She remained still, completely silent; her breathing was broken.

"Ow... fuck. That really hurts," she said, finally speaking. She turned her head back to the side with concern on her face.

He pushed deeper; she hadn't said stop.

Then suddenly, her hand flew up; it pressed onto his thigh.

"Ow, fuck, ow, something isn't right. You are big," she gasped.

"It's okay, I'll not go any deeper," he said softly, kissing her shoulder. "It's just enough for me that I'm in ass fucking an OnlyFans girl."

"Oh, fuck," she said, relaxing her hand just a little, though her body remained taught,

And he didn't go any deeper, not straight away anyway.

Instead, he worked slowly in and out with small movements. He loved the dragging sensation that her tight asshole had on his cock. But each time he moved in, he went a tiny bit deeper. If she noticed, she wouldn't say anything.

Slowly, hIs movements became longer so that at the end of each stroke, he was almost out, with just his tip remaining in her. At that point, she let out a deep breath and relaxed, only for her body to stiffen when he pushed back in.

Those were his favourite moments; he imagined she hoped the ordeal was over, only to have it dashed as soon as he pushed back in. He was surprised by how cruel his dark side could be.

Before he knew it, he was entirely inside her. His stomach touched against the top of her ass.

"I'm fully in," he said.

"What!? All of you?? Fuck.. I feel so... Full." she whined over her shoulder. "My stomach feels so full. You said you wouldn't go deeper."

Her face had a sort of betrayed look, but there was also lust in her eyes. She moved and ran her hands over her stomach. He joined her. Her stomach was rock hard, and it was as if she went to the gym every day of the week.

"Not many people get to fuck a star in their ass," she moaned.

He smiled, "Are you a star?"

"If you are my fan, then I must be a star," she said.

"How about effigy? That would be better," he said, feeling her ass burning around his cock.

She didn't reply straight away. Her hands moved over her lower belly as if trying to ease some ache.

"Effigy?" she eventually managed to say.

"It means a statue or a model of a person, sometimes destroyed in protest."

He pulled back slightly, acting as if he would pull out.

"Mmmm," she said, closing her eyes. "I like that. Effigy. Have you had enough now?"

He nodded and eased himself out slowly.

Then he "pushed in. Forcing himself all the way, the going was so much easier this time. He didn't stop until his balls were pressing against her buttocks.

"NNNhhhhggggmm," she moaned, her face screwing up. "Too much, get it out. You.. you've had your fun.. ughhhh fuck.. I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Play with your tits," he moaned out.

One hand slowly obeyed him, and she looked over her shoulder at him with a curious expression as though wondering what he would do.

Keeping control was hard; he was on the limit of exploding at any moment. He would have been able to cum from just watching some other guy this deep inside her asshole. Watching her being ass fucked would have been the hottest content. But he also had to cope with the sensations of her ass and the genuine sense of victory and achievement that he was the one deep in her bowels.

"I want to see your face," he moaned.

She twisted her head obediently, but she appeared surprised by the request.

"No, turn over," he said, pulling out. His cock was glistening; he wasn't sure he'd ever seen it so shiny.

She hesitated for a moment; her hand appeared and touched her asshole as it closed.

"It really stings. Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

He heard the words but was too far lost in the moment for them to have any meaning.

With one hand on her arse and the other on her hip, he rolled her over onto her back without waiting for him to participate.

Her one hand was now underneath her, still tentatively exploring her asshole. Perhaps trying to work out if there was any damage.

He looked down at her, his eyes moving from her cute pained face and then at her huge tits in the white lace body. He moaned and crudely pulled down the lace at the front. The cheap material tore, first exposing one tit and then Then the other.

"Press your tits together," he said, sliding his shiny cock up to her tits.

"That's just been in my ass," she said.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away from her asshole, pressing it on her tit where the other hand was already.

"Fuck," he moaned and moved up so that he was astride her tummy and slid his shiny cock between her tits.

"Harder," he gasped, putting his hands on top of hers and mashing her tits hard enough that she winced.

Her tits were large enough that there was no sign of his cock at all until the tip showed at the end.

"Lick it," he ordered.

"But..." she began to say, then looked at him, gave up, and stuck out her tongue. She looked like she had in the picture he'd seen on her OnlyFans. He felt that surge of victory again.

Her tongue touched his tip, and her nose wrinkled.

"Fuck," he moaned. Overwhelmed with sensations and unable to think straight.

He found himself abandoning her tits and moving up her body. Pushing more of him into her mouth.

Her hands came up, perhaps to grip his shaft; he knocked them away, sank his hands into the back of her hair and buried himself into her mouth. She gagged, and he pressed as deep as he could, feeling her wretch as her throat opened around his cock.

She was trying to pull away; he held it a second longer, let go, and pulled out.

She spat to the side, not caring that she was spitting on the bed. She spat again and wiped her mouth.

He leaned down and kissed her at the same time as he moved his body back down the bed.

He lifted both her legs so they were over her head.

"What are you..?" She asked, but his cock touching against her asshole was her only answer. She winced.

"Are you sure you really want to? It still stings." She whined.

He gently moved his cock, so it was at a better angle; it sank in slightly.

"Ahssh," she said, wincing.

He looked at her intently for a moment.

There was a vulnerability in her eyes, a look that said she wasn't sure she wanted to do what he was about to do. He wondered if this was a well-practised look that had got her out of a thousand chores.

He looked at her two giant slabs of tits, with their vast, dark, perfectly round areola. He could see the slick slime his cock had left between them. He reached down, and as gently as he could, he pulled her lacy bustier back over her, hiding them.

She looked at him with confusion, but she seemed to relax slightly. Perhaps assuming her tits being away meant a change in pace.

"I want you in my mouth again," she said.

He smiled at her and moved his hand to sit on her soft lower belly; his thumb aimed down and found her clit. It felt more hidden now, as if her pussy had swollen in defence.

Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Ooof," she said. "You can't do this to me; how are you doing this?"

He changed where his cock was aiming and moved it up, and sank it into her pussy. Which made a wet sucking sound.

"Oooohh," she moaned out in a high-pitched noise.

Her pussy felt good, really good, and he was tempted to stay in this hole, but there was something psychological missing. It wasn't giving him the same roaring fire inside him.

"Don't stop?" She said as he pulled out quickly.

Without wasting any time, he pressed himself back into her ass.

He was mesmerised by the sight of his cock sliding into her. He didn't look away, not at her surprised face, or her heaving breasts or her stomach. He just looked on in awe as his broad shiny cock rapidly invaded her. Just above, at the edge of his vision, her pussy seemed to change shape almost subtly. Appearing to tighten up and bulge out slightly.

He moaned a long deep moan and once accustomed to the pleasure, he resumed his thumb's attack on her clit. That seemed to do the trick, and after a quick look at her face, he could tell that she was now with him, along for the ride.

Like that, he began to fuck her. Fucking her asshole with the same long powerful strokes as if he was inside her pussy.

"Where, where can I cum?" he moaned as he was getting close.

"Cum, in my ass," she moaned.

So he did. Loudly.

She was panting as he slid out of her asshole, his cock leaving a long cum string between it and her rapidly closing asshole.

"You are incredible," he said, rolling her onto her side. He knew he had to move fast before his dropping hormones meant that he lost momentum.

He slid, first, one, then two fingers inside her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she moaned.

"I promised you three orgasms," he said, sliding another finger inside of her.

"Are.. are you going to fist me?" she moaned.

"I think so," he said as the fourth finger slid inside. "Fuck this is too easy."

"What do you expect from an OnlyFans whore," she moaned out softly.

He kept just the four fingers working in and out of her pussy, but he folded his thumb tightly into his palm in preparation. Then at the same time, he moved the finger of his other hand to her clit again.

This time he had a great view of everything, her beautiful face surrounded by her mess of blonde hair, her tits, which she was still squeezing, her stomach, and her pussy taking his fingers.

Suddenly, she opened enough for his fingers and thumb to slide into her, and he was able to make a fist inside her.

"I've always wanted to do this," he moaned. I never thought I'd get anyone who could take this."

"But.. I can.." she said, and then, sinking her fingers into her tits, she began to cum. "I can, after you assfucked me and came in my whore ass."

It was her fifth and most potent cum of the night, she moaned and bucked and cried out, and he kept with her all the way. She came, around his fist, whilst his cum was deep inside her bowels. As her ass clenched, he saw little drops of his white cum appear from within.

He delivered her into the pure light with what must have been the kinkiest and dirtiest cum of her life.

X

They lay pressing against each other in silence. He was so tired; all his stress and worries had lifted but left him feeling exhausted.

"Did you really already know I was on OnlyFans?" she asked quietly, waking him up from his doze.

"Only after we met," he said sleepily.

"So, not when you were flirting with me in the bar?" she asked.

"No, only when you were shooting your YouTube video thing."

"Good, it's all such a mess. I need a new job," she said.

"What do you mean?" He said, feeling his eyes already starting to close.

"He, my husband," she began, "he sort of talked me into the whole OnlyFans thing. He was working, I was doing my YouTube, and we were happy. But then, he read some of the private messages saying I should do an Onlyfans. I don't know why I agreed. I guess after the marriage, I felt I needed validation and flattery; I wasn't the college soccer star anymore. It was good to be wanted. Anyway, it went well, we bought an amazing house. But then, he gave up work. He wanted to manage me, to make sure my content was what people wanted, or at least that's what he said. He didn't help in any way; he just commented and criticised. He wasn't worried about how all this would affect me. How it would affect my confidence, or how having to communicate with perverts online would fuck up my head."

She took a deep breath.

"You don't have to go on," he said. His eyes were now closed.

She hadn't noticed and ignored him.

"I thought it would be easier when we had our child, but it wasn't; it just gave me even more pressure, even more body issues and even more workload. It was all I could do to cope. But there was one guy. An older guy had been messaging me from the beginning. I remember him telling me not to do OnlyFans. I should have listened to him. He was nice, not like the others. We would email back and forth, and he would write these long, supportive emails. Anyway, I couldn't take any more one night, so I emailed to say how low I was. And next thing he sent me money. He said he needed it back but that I could borrow it to get away. I tried to tell him no, but he insisted. So, I had an escape plan."

"Oh," he said quietly, "It's okay you can tell me in the morning. We'll have all day together. There is no point in getting upset. I don't need to know all this now."

"I just want to train as a teacher," she said softly.

She seemed like she had so much to say, and he wanted to listen, but now wasn't right. There would be more time to talk properly tomorrow. When they were clean, not upset, and she wasn't full of his cum.

There were so many questions and answers and things he wasn't sure he understood.

"We can talk about all of that tomorrow, I promise," he said, knowing that he'd also have to tell her how available her content was and how she'd probably never be able to be a teacher.

"You sure?" she said softly. He could hear her relaxing.

He held her tightly, "All you need to do is relax."

X

It was nine am when he woke up.

He was alone.

He shot out of bed, wondering if he'd dreamed everything. Had he imagined the blonde?

"Hello," he called out.

"Can't believe you are still in fucking bed," came his brother's voice from downstairs. "And you could have put your pizza in the fridge rather than leave it down here to get flys. Come on, this might be how you live your life. But this isn't how we'll get this place cleaned up."

It was then that he saw a note beside the bed.

He opened it.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't stay, I wanted to, but I guess I'm not done running. I should get home, though; I have commitments. Thank you for being lovely and showing me another side of myself. I have always loved new experiences. This is one I won't forget. We could have maybe had something, but I need to get away from my OnlyFans. I can't be around someone who knows all about my past. I can't live with that shame. I need to get my child and get a fresh start where no one knows me or anything about me.

I am sorry.

I didn't tell you something last night. I was going to, but you stopped me, and I wasn't brave enough to finish. Your father was the man I was emailing. He was the loveliest man; he told me about you and your brother. He was very proud of you, even though he never told you. It was his money that got me free. The reason I came here was to find him; I didn't know he'd died; he'd just stopped emailing. I've paid what's left in your bank account (Sorry, I went through your wallet to get your bank details), and the money should be there when you wake up. I promise I'll pay you back what's left as soon as I get it, but it should be enough for you to save the books and anything else you want. Don't feel bad about taking the money; your dad wanted you to have it; he said you needed it more. So please, don't tell your brother.

I am sorry we aren't going on that road trip together. It would have been fun.

XX"

He put down the note, feeling sick. Then, he opened his phone and was notified that twelve thousand pounds had been deposited into his account.

So that explained the money and why she'd been randomly in the village.

He tried to think of everything she had told him last night when he had been too sleepy to listen. He had missed his opportunity.

Had she known who he was when they'd met in the pub? Or was it when she'd seen the picture of him, his brother, and his dad in the room? He tried to remember if her behaviour had changed.

He frowned, figuring none of that mattered. He wanted to see her, but he had no way of getting in touch with her or even seeing her again.

Then he remembered the USB stick; he quickly pulled up his laptop and pushed in the USB stick. If his dad had subscribed to her like she said, he'd have her pictures. She would definitely have been saved in the cute chubby folded, which he'd saved a copy of.

He clicked into the cute, chubby folder he'd saved. Then into blondes. And there she was, WanderingHippy.

He opened it. There were folders all neatly named with dates--no doubt the dates he'd saved them or the sets had been released. His father's filing had always been meticulous.

There was a folder marked correspondence.