Legacy Ch. 08

Story Info
Jodi is awake and nothing will ever be the same.
8.4k words
4.63
2.8k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Author's Errata:

Peggy Roland was misnamed when she was introduced in Chapter 4 as "Penny Roland."

__________________________

The dictionary defines a spit-take as a comedic technique where the actor suddenly spits out the liquid she is drinking in response to a shocking, outrageous or otherwise surprising event. Its humor is largely derived from the actor's comedic timing.

"Hold on a second," Stacy said calmly. She carefully removed the cap of her water bottle and slowly took a drink. She then spit the water out everywhere before exclaiming: "JODI IS YOUR FATHER!"

The other girls groaned at Stacy's little stunt, throwing threw popcorn and chips at the girl to show their disapproval. They were all sitting on the floor of the attic, still somewhat naked and still glowing in the post-coital bliss of their very first orgy. The air was thick and sweet and it smelled like sex and candy.

"No!" Amy said emphatically, "It's not like that at all. See, Jodi took a portion of her power, of her essence, whatever you want to call it, and merged it with...or in...my mother..."

Amy sheepishly looked around the circle.

"Oh, well, when you put it like that," Sandra said with a smirk.

"I know this is hard to understand, and even harder to believe, but it is true."

"How could I have been so blind," Aimee muttered more to herself than to anyone in the room, "All this time, I thought Jodi was the One, that you were one of her Aspects, one of the Seven...but it was you...all along. You are the One."

Amy reached out and put an arm around the girl.

"And you are Wisdom," she said, gently caressing the girl's chubby cheek, "You are one of the Seven."

Rebecca adjusted her glasses. "Maybe we should talk to Jodi. Where is she?"

"She's...here," Amy gestured around the room. "She's a part of all of you, connected to each of you."

"So, how do we talk to her?" Christy asked.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

Everyone jumped at Jodi's instantaneous appearance. The blonde girl was suddenly sitting beside Amy, acting as if she had been there the entire time when she most assuredly had not been.

"Ooo," Jodi exclaimed excitedly, "Popcorn! I love popcorn!"

The girls sat in stunned silence, staring at Jodi as she ate several handfuls before Amy finally spoke up.

"C'mon, it's just Jodi. Honest. Will you just tell them?"

Jodi looked up, realizing Amy was talking to her.

"Huh? Oh, sure. Ask me anything."

"Are you Amy's father?" Stacy blurted out.

Both Amy and Jodi answered simultaneously.

"Yes!"

"No!"

The two glared at each other like a married couple who were trying not to have an argument in front of all their friends.

"Can you...elaborate?" Sandra asked.

Jodi nodded and, with her mouth full of popcorn, stood up and stepped into the center of the circle.

"I can do better than that," she said as she chomped, "C'mere Amy. Sit right here. The rest of you scootch together, you know, complete the circle and all that jazz."

Amy sat down, just as Jodi instructed. Jodi sat down behind her, wrapping her bare legs around the girl's waist.

Leaning over to grab one last handful of popcorn, Jodi gave the girls a final word of warning: "Now hold hands and, no matter what happens, don't let go of each other."

Once Jodi was sure all of the girls were doing as she had told them, she looked at Sandra.

"O.K., ask your question again," the blonde girl said.

Sandra shrugged, "Can you elaborate?"

What happened next was beyond belief. Jodi was no longer a short blonde girl with a glasses and a disarming smile, but a creature unlike anything they could imagine. She was now sitting head and shoulders taller than Amy. Her hair was pure, glowing white and hung all the way to the floor. Her skin shimmered in shades of pinks and blues as orbs of glowing lights danced around her. She was holding her four arms up like she was some sort of Hindu deity, and her four eyes were filled with joy and mischief. When she spoke, both she and Amy spoke together and with one voice.

"This is what I remember..." they said and the world melted away...

______________________

Two girls were sitting on a bed, facing each other. Their fingers were lovingly intertwined. Each girl was staring at their hands, watching as their fingers gently caressed the other's. Both were trembling.

"You don't have to do this, you know," Michelle said softly, "No one would blame you."

"I know," Rose whispered, her sweet, pouty lips quivering as she spoke, "But if there is any chance that this will work...I mean, shouldn't we take it?"

Michelle sighed, wishing she knew the answer.

"I know that's what we all agreed to," Michelle began, "But now...Now, I'm just not sure-"

"Don't," Rose interjected, gently kissing Michelle's quivering lips. "I want this. I do. I'm just nervous, you know."

"I hate seeing you like this," Michelle said, her voice breaking.

Rose forced herself to smile, but it was a hollow imitation of what it used to be. Michelle could feel the girl's fear.

"This isn't right," Michelle said suddenly, grabbing Rose and hugging her tight, "Why does it have to be you?"

"You heard Terry," Rose said, happily melting into the other girl's embrace, "I am Her Joy."

"Yeah, well, I am Her Compassion, and I can't stand seeing you like this," Michelle kissed Rose passionately, "I wish I could make this all go away."

"This is helping," Rose said softly and kissed her back.

______________________________________

"That's my mother!" Aimee exclaimed.

"Who is the other girl?" Brianna asked.

"Amy's mother," the entity said.

______________________________________

Most of the girls were already in the attic when Terry arrived. Most of them, but not all.

"Where are Rose and Michelle?" she asked curtly.

The attic fell into an uneasy silence for several heartbeats before Kimberly offered to go and find them. Terry watched the young, blonde climb down the ladder before turning her attention to the others.

Four young women now stood before her. Samantha and Penny looked at Terry with blind loyalty and devotion. They trusted her completely. And why shouldn't they? After all, if it wasn't for Terry's machinations, neither of them would be here. Elizabeth and Tiffany were off to the side, holding hands. Terry wondered if this was just the way it always was between Her Courage and Her Resolve; the two were inseparable.

"Is everything ready?" Terry asked.

"Yes," Penny chimed in, "I drew out the circle just as you had instructed." The Asian girl practically beamed with pride as she showed off her handiwork. Terry nodded approvingly as she inspected the circle.

"You know," Tiffany began, "You never really told us where you came up with this thing."

She turned to look at the girl with her piercing green eyes.

"Iraq," Terry said coldly, "Among the writings of Enheduanna. Does that answer your question?"

Tiffany's jaw clenched involuntarily.

"Why do we even need it?" she asked curtly, "We've never used things like this before."

"Tiffany," Elizabeth said sternly, squeezing the girl's hand tight, "We've been over this. And besides, you already agreed to the ritual, remember? We can't turn back now."

"I have spent my entire life studying Her," Terry said, carefully measuring her words, "I love Her in ways that none of you can ever hope to understand. Everything I have done, everything I have sacrificed, I have done for Her and Her Circle."

Tiffany brushed a lock of her auburn hair behind her ear, unable to put her doubts into words. Terry took this opportunity to continue.

"Dido is bound to this place. You all know this. Once you leave this school, once you move on with your lives, your connection to Her will fade. She will fade. What we do here tonight will change all of that...After tonight, She will be free..."

Terry looked up to see that Kimberly had returned with Michelle and Rose. She smiled warmly and took hold of both of Rose's hands.

"I am not going to lie," Terry continued, drawing Rose into the circle. "What we are about to do has not been attempted in over a century. And there is no guarantee that it will even work tonight. But we must to try."

"It will work," Kimberly said resolutely, "We know what we have to do."

"For Dido," Rose whispered.

"For Dido," the others repeated in unison.

And Terry Reynold's smiled.

______________________

"Dido?" Christy asked, "Is that what they called you?"

"Yes," the entity said, "Each Circle chooses my name, chooses my form."

"How many Circles have there been?" Rebecca asked.

"You are the Fourth Circle."

_____________________

The Seven called out and Dido appeared before them. She looked nothing like Jodi. Dido was tall and slender, with dark, satin skin and warm, brown eyes. Her black hair was cut short and partially shaved on one side. She was dressed more like a rock star than a witch, with a red leather jacket and matching mini skirt. The entire attic lit up when she smiled.

Once Dido and Rose were standing in the circle, Terry signaled the girls to begin. The words they spoke were in an ancient Sumerian dialect, or rather, they were as close to an ancient Sumerian dialect that a bunch of American college girls could get.

Still, it seemed to work. Dido stood in front of Rose, her hands resting on the girl's naked shoulders. She looked around at the other girls as she spoke.

"Is this what you want?" Dido asked in a thick, British accent, "Are you certain?"

Rose did not answer. Instead, she slowly knelt in front of Dido. Rose's hand shook violently as she tugged Dido's skirt up around the girl's slender hips, revealing Dido's massive, throbbing cock.

____________________

"You have a dick!" Stacy cried out.

"Only sometimes," the entity said. "I am of the Feminine. But the ritual they used was of the Masculine. So it imbued me with a phallus."

"What the fuck do you need a dick for?" Stacy asked incredulously.

Everyone turned to look at her.

"Oh! Right, right, right!" the girl said, suddenly understanding what was about to happen. "Please, continue."

___________________

Rose was the only one of the Seven that was still technically a virgin. Though she had fucked each and every one of the other girls several times over as well as Dido herself, Rose had never had a boyfriend, much less had ever seen a penis.

Until now.

Instinctively, the girl wrapped her fingers around the base of Dido's beautiful cock. The skin was silky smooth, but the member itself was hard and hot to the touch. Rose's eyes grew wide as she watched the big, black cock twitch and lengthen. Its bulbous, glossy head was massive and she could see what appeared to be clear, viscous fluid welling up out of the tip. Without thinking, Rose leaned forward and licked it up.

Dido groaned, clearly enjoying the feeling of Rose's tongue. The young girl began to lick up and down the shaft, encouraged by Dido's moans of pleasure.

"Take her, Dido," Terry whispered in the background, "Fuck her...Cum inside her hot cunt..."

Dido looked down at Rose and watched as the girl mindlessly worshiped her dick with glassy, glazed-over eyes. The other girls too seemed to have entered an hypnotic, trance like state as they continued to chant the words of the ritual.

Dido suddenly looked directly at Terry.

"I...I remember you..." Her words trailed off as she too began to lose consciousness.

Terry's smile grew wider and more sinister.

"I said fuck her!" Terry growled.

___________________________________

The vision ended abruptly. Everyone jumped, startled to find themselves back in the attic. Jodi was, once again, just Jodi, her legs still wrapped around Amy's waist. The blond had her arms draped around Amy's shoulders as well, holding the young woman as only a lover would.

"What happened?" Sandra asked, "Why did the vision end? I mean, not that I wanted to see your mom get fucked or anything."

"Well, I did," Stacy sheepishly admitted.

Aimee was looking at the half-empty bowl of popcorn in her lap.

"It ended," the girl began slowly, fighting back what appeared to be tears, "Because the Aspects lost consciousness. Jodi can only remember what we remember. Or, in that case, what they remembered."

Brianna leaned over and gave Aimee a small hug.

"Hey, it's going to be O.K."

"Is it?" Aimee blurted out, "How is it going to be O.K.?"

Everyone turned to look at Amy. She too had tears welling up in her eyes.

"Dido impregnated Rose Archer," Christy said aloud what everyone was thinking, "Which means..."

"Rose Archer is my mother..." Amy said.

_________________________

The morning was particularly cold and windy as Erica Glenn made her way across campus to the administrative building. Though she had not slept the entire night, the librarian was surprisingly alert and more than a little anxious. She glanced at her watch for the hundredth time, making sure that it was, indeed, 8:30 a.m., the exact time when the doors of the administrative building opened.

She walked into the building's foyer and shook off the cold. The statue of the spear bearer greeted her silently. Erica looked up into its smooth, unyielding face. Her fears seemed to subside a bit. Though she wasn't sure that this was a good idea, she was certain that it was the only idea she had.

She quietly made her way up to the registrar's office.

Marni Ross was just sitting down at her desk, a steaming cup of coffee held between her tiny hands. She jumped at Erica's sudden appearance, spilling some of the rich, creamy liquid onto a stack of papers that covered her desk.

"Oh my gosh!" the registrar exclaimed, "Mrs. Glenn!"

"I'm sorry," Erica said, "I didn't mean to startle you."

Marni put the cup down and looked around the office for something to clean up the mess that was threatening to spread to her keyboard.

"It's alright, completely my fault," Marni said, "You ever have one of those mornings where your mind is like a million miles away?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Erica said. The registrar was very young, not much older than many of the students who were enrolled at the college. She was short and slim, dressed in a vintage 1960s style pants suit with a pair of bright green horn-rimmed glasses. She wore her bright green hair in a pixie cut.

"I need - I mean...do you have time to talk?"

Marni looked up, hearing the distress in the woman's voice.

"Of course. Come with me while I go get some paper towels."

Marni led Erica out of her office and to the restroom down the hall. The same restroom where, just the day before, she had had sex with a student. Marni shivered at the memory.

"It's cold this morning," she said, pulling several handfuls of paper towels from the dispenser. Erica had followed her into the restroom and was looking at the stalls. She too was shivering.

"Is everything O.K.?" Marni asked, looking at Erica's reflection in the mirror.

"I don't know," Erica sighed, "Something happened yesterday. In the library." Erica opened the stall door and looked inside.

Fear gripped Marni's heart. Did Erica know about Amy? How could she know?

The registrar had been up all night, alternating between incessant worrying and frenzied masturbation over what she and Amy had done in the very same stall that Erica Glenn was now staring into.

She continued to watch the librarian in the mirror. She was older than Marni, most likely in her early 40s, but still very attractive. Her long blonde hair, which she often wore up in a neat bun, was hanging loose and frazzled about her trembling shoulders.

"Yesterday, I...you see...there were these two students...girls..." Erica's voice wavered. She had spent the entire night preparing for this conversation, practicing over and over how she was going to bring this whole sordid affair up to the registrar. But now, Erica found her words betraying her. "I'm sorry, Ms. Ross. I shouldn't have bothered you."

Erica bolted for the restroom door but Marni managed to grab her by the wrist.

"Wait," Marni's heart was beating like a drum in her chest. "Mrs. Glenn, what happened?"

Erica looked down at the girl's hand. It was small and soft. Her short, rounded nails were painted electric blue. The young woman reminded Erica of her daughter. She turned and took both of Marni's hands into her own, squeezing the fingers gently. Marni looked up into Erica's face and saw that her blue eyes were red and bleary.

"You've been crying," Marni whispered, "What happened, Mrs. Glenn?"

Erica's fingers were entwined with Marni's now. When was the last time she had held someone's hand like this? When was the last time she had even touched another person? Her marriage had been a loveless, lifeless sham since Emily was born. Matthew, her husband, barely paid any attention to her, addicted as he was to internet pornography. Up until yesterday, Erica had simply accepted that this was just her lot in life, that she would never know love or passion ever again, if indeed she had ever known it all. But all of this changed when she witnessed the pure, raw sexual energy shared between the two girls in the library's restroom. She had changed.

A tear trickled down her cheek.

"Oh, Mrs. Glenn," Marni said softly.

"Please...please don't call me that. My name is Erica."

"Erica," Marni repeated, "Tell me what's wrong?"

Erica's lips were trembling as she looked at the young woman. Slowly, gently, she leaned forward. The girl did not move away. She could feel Marni's warm, heavy breath on her lips as she spoke.

"It's O.K., Erica," she whispered, "You can kiss me."

The kiss was faint and subtle, the two women's lips barely even meeting. But the sensation overwhelmed Erica. Her body trembled, and shook so hard that her teeth chattered.

"I'm sorry," Erica stammered, "I shouldn't have-"

Marni responded by pulling her closer and kissing her again. Like the first, it was a soft, gentle kiss, but their lips lingered together longer.

When it ended, the two stood there in silence, neither sure what to do next. Marni's fingers were playing with Erica's wedding band. Erica looked the young girl in the eyes and nodded. Marni easily pulled the ring off and set it on the counter next to the sink.

____________________________________

The girls had collapsed into a pile of tears and hugs and indecision. Brianna was holding both Amy and Aimee in her arms as the two struggled to process the truth that their entire lives had been based on lies.

Yvette was the first to decide that this had gone on long enough.

"Listen, chicas," the Latina said, "We can't just sit in this attic all day and let this eat at us. There will be time for tears later, after we fix this."

"She's right," Rebecca said as she put her long, dark hair back up into a bun. "Rose Archer is out there and this Terry Reynolds has her."

"But what can we do?" Sandra asked, "We don't even know where she's being kept. And even if we did, the only ace we have is Jodi and she can't leave the campus apparently."

"Jodi can't," Aimee sniffed, wiping her nose on the sleeve of her sweater, "But Amy can..."

"That's right!" Stacy exclaimed, "You are like, part-Jodi!"

Amy wiped away her tears and looked around the room at the other. In the span of only a few days, these girls had become so much more than just her friends, more than just her lovers. They had become her family. She would do anything for them. She would do anything for Jodi.