Legacy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.K., so how do we find her?" Amy asked resolutely.

"Already done," Christy said, "She's at the Larson Psychiatric Hospital in Lemoyne."

Everyone turned to see Christy typing away at Aimee's laptop. Half a heartbeat later, they had all jumped up and were crowding behind the girl to see what she had found.

"Wait, that's like super private, patient recordy-stuff!" Stacy blurted out as she looked at the screen, "How the fuck did you access that?"

"Oh, my roomie can find anything on the Internet," Sandra said, wrapping her arms around Christy and kissing her cheek. Several ads for lesbian porn sites popped up immediately.

"Yeah," Christy mumbled, trying to minimize them, "I've been getting a lot of those lately."

"Lemoyne," Rebecca said, "That's about twelve hours away."

Amy was still staring at the screen when she realized everyone was now staring at her.

"What should we do, Amy?" Brianna asked.

"We are going to need a car."

"You got mine," Yvette said, "But only if I'm driving."

"And only if I'm shotgun," Rebecca chimed in, slipping her arm around the Latina's waist.

Amy nodded and looked at Aimee.

"Then this is what we are going to do," Amy began.

_________________________________

Marni had taken the lead and pushed Erica up against the counter. Her sudden forcefulness shook Erica from her hazy, lust-filled dream.

"I have never done this before," she said breathlessly, feeling the young woman's body press against her own.

"Which?" Marni asked with a wicked little grin, "Cheat on you husband? Or make out with another girl in the ladies' room?"

"Both!" Erica laughed, "This is crazy! I mean, we could get caught?"

"You're right," the registrar said, feigning seriousness, "'We must always strive to be our best selves so that we can lead our students by example."

This time they both laughed.

"Oh my God!" Erica said, "You sound just like President Bane!"

"Well, I should! Do you have any idea how many times I've had to listen to that little speech of hers?"

Their laughter gently faded away, but they were both still smiling and still staring into each other's eyes. Erica couldn't help herself. She pulled Marni closer and kissed her, but this time their lips parted and she felt the girl's warm, eager tongue tenderly flick against her own.

Erica's heart pounded in her chest and her head began to spin. Desire was overwhelming her. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Was this a dream? A fevered hallucination brought on by lack of sleep? Kissing another girl wasn't supposed to feel this good, right?

The two paused to catch their breath. A single strand of saliva stretched between them.

"We shouldn't..." Erica began, "I'm old enough to be your mother."

The words were little more than a feeble attempt to deny herself. Perhaps they would have worked yesterday, or the day before that. She had told herself similar things a thousand times before and a thousand times before her desires and emotions would neatly fold themselves into their little boxes and she would lock them up tight.

But this was not yesterday. This was today. And the woman she had been when she walked into that restroom in the library was not the same woman who had walked into this one. Erica reached up and took the girl's face into her hands and kissed her again, only this time, she knew she was not going to stop.

Meanwhile, the young registrar was dealing with her own emotional roller-coaster ride. She had just dove from the fear of being caught and losing her job straight into pure, unadulterated lust for the college's MILF of a librarian. Moreover, here she was again, in the same restroom where she had fucked Amy Schiffer, about to do the same thing with another woman. Marni would be the first to admit that she was way more promiscuous than the average lesbian, but this? This was fucking crazy even for her!

Marni moaned into Erica's mouth as the woman reached around and grabbed her tiny, little ass, squeezing it roughly through the thin material of her pants suit.

"Ow!" Marni exclaimed when Erica smacked one of her ass cheeks.

"I'm sorry," Erica said, embarrassed by what she had just done, "I didn't mean-"

"Do it again," Marni interrupted, "And harder."

Erica stared into the girl's eyes and slapped her ass again. Marni's little body jumped in her arms and she cried out again.

"Again," Marni purred, "Spank me again, Ms. Erica. Spank me good and hard. I've been such a bad, little girl."

Erica smacked the girl's ass, but this time she made it sting. Marni squealed and squirmed. Something about the way the girl moved suddenly reminded Erica of her daughter again.

Erica did it again, relishing the feel of her hand against Marni's butt.

"You're my bad girl, aren't you?" Erica hissed, surprised to hear the words coming out of her own mouth, "Say it. Say you're Mommy's bad little girl."

"Yes, Mommy," Marni murmured, "I'm your bad little girl. Please punish me, Mommy! Punish your baby girl!"

The young girl's words made Erica hornier than they had any right to. What shred of restraint or hesitation she may have been holding onto melted away completely. She grabbed Marni roughly and bent the girl over the restroom sink. Marni arched her back and stuck her butt up and out. Erica caressed the curve of the girl's bottom with one hand while she held the back of her neck with the other. Marni purred and cooed and begged for her spanking. It was the sexiest thing Erica had ever seen.

"Such a bad, little girl," Erica said, the palm of her hand striking Marni's soft, tender flesh. "Do you know why I came here this morning? Do you?"

Marni yelped something unintelligible. Her whole body shook with the force of Erica's blows. The spanking was setting her ass on fire and making her pussy sopping wet.

"What did you say?" Erica demanded, pulling Marni's head up out of the sink so that the girl could see her reflection in the restroom mirror.

"No, Mommy," Marni gasped, "I don't know why you came here."

"I came here, young lady," Erica said, her hand gently cupping one of Marni's ass cheeks in its palm, "Because I heard a dirty, little rumor."

She struck her bottom again. Marni whimpered.

"A dirty, little rumor about you and another student..."

Marni's eyes grew wide as saucers behind her glasses. Erica smiled.

"So it's true, then," she said, "Is my little, baby girl doing nasty, dirty things with other little girls?"

Marni could only nod, which earned her another series of painful spankings.

"Ow! Please," Marni managed to gasp, "I'm sorry Mommy! I couldn't help myself! She was just so pretty and she made me feel so good."

"Tell me," Erica said, "Tell me all the dirty, nasty, filthy things you let her do to you."

Marni whimpered and squirmed, but she did as she was told. Erica listened to every word, and all the while her pussy just kept getting wetter and wetter.

"Go on," Erica said when Marni paused, seemingly afraid to say anymore. "What did she do next?"

"She stuck her finger up my butt, Mommy."

Erica gasped involuntarily. Her own asshole began to twitch.

"Did you like it?"

"I did, Mommy," Marni cooed, playing up the little girl persona. "Does that make me a bad girl?"

"I'm afraid it does," Erica said, "A very bad little girl, indeed."

Erica spanked her several more times, each slap harder and more forceful than the last. Marni was now basically laying on the sink counter, her feet completely off the floor, kicking helplessly as Erica continued her onslaught.

The woman grabbed Marni's waist and hoisted her up so that she was now up on all fours, her face pressed against the mirror. Erica quickly undid Marni's zipper and jerked the girl's pants and panties down around her knees.

Erica looked at Marni's tight, naked ass. Both cheeks were so red that she could barely make out the girl's ass tattoos. Erica gently caressed them, her sudden tenderness was almost as excruciating as the spankings. Marni groaned as pleasure and pain swirled together.

"So, my baby girl likes taking it up the ass," Erica hissed, pulling Marni's butt cheeks apart. The young girl's asshole spasmed.

"Please, Mommy," was all Marni was able to mutter.

All her life, Erica had lived according to the dictates of others. Whether it was her parents, or Matthew, or even the Church, she had constantly denied herself because they demanded it. She had submitted to this dead ideology for so long now that she couldn't even see her life for what it had become: a hopeless, tedious thing, devoid of love and passion and happiness.

Without hesitation or trepidation, Erica leaned forward and licked Marni's adorable, little asshole.

Marni squealed, slapping the mirror with one hand while she feverishly rubbed her clit with the other. Erica began to suck and slurp at her butt-hole like a woman possessed.

"Oh Mommy!" Marni screamed, "That feels so fucking good, Mommy!"

Erica paused and smacked the girl's ass again.

"Watch your language, young lady! I better not hear another word like that come out of your filthy, whore mouth. Do you understand me?"

"I'm sorry Mommy, I'll be good. I promise."

"That's what I like to hear," Erica said before spitting on the girl's asshole. She used her index finger to catch the glob of saliva as it slid towards her cunt. The tip of Erica's finger teased at the girl's butt-hole as she smeared the spit into it.

"So that other little whore stuck her finger up here?" Erica asked, "Like this?"

She pressed her finger against Marni's pucker. The tight, little hole reflexively opened up and she easily slipped the tip in.

"Ohhh!" Marni cooed, "Yes, Mommy, just like that."

Erica stared at the girl's butt in amazement. The more she pushed her finger into Marni's rectum, the more her sphincter opened and closed like a suckling little mouth, hungrily pulling Erica's digit deeper inside. It wasn't long before she was seriously finger-banging the girl's ass.

"Good girl," Erica said as she worked in another finger, "Your little butt is so needy, isn't it?"

"Y-yes, M-m-mom!" Marni was finding it difficult to breathe as her first orgasm began to grow.

"Is Mommy's little, whore about to cum?" Erica asked, watching the girl's face in the mirror. Again, all Marni could do was nod her head. Erica laughed and jerked her fingers out. She grabbed Marni again and flipped her over so that she was laying on her back. Erica flung Marni's shoes off so she could completely remove the girl's pants and panties. Marni laid on the sink counter, her slender legs spread wide open and as high in the air as far as they would go.

Erica leaned over and spit on her cunt before slathering it with her tongue. The hot, delicious pussy juice was absolutely intoxicating. She licked and sucked and still couldn't satisfy the hunger insider her. She was no longer fully in control of herself.

"FUCK!" Marni howled, her head slamming back so hard she cracked the mirror. Erica reached up and slapped Marni hard across the face. Shaken and stunned, she looked down at the women between her legs and saw the stern, disapproving look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Marni wailed, "I just...OHHH MOMMMMY!"

Erica shoved her two fingers back into Marni's ass as she continued to devour her pussy. Marni's legs shook and kicked while she flailed about on the sink counter. The sound of rushing water began to fill the restroom as Marni's convulsions kept accidentally turning the faucets of both sinks on and off.

"MOMMY! I'm gonna...I'm gonna," Marni stammered, trying desperately not to use foul language, "You're about to make MEEEEEE!"

Erica increased her efforts, working the girl's pussy and ass over with a vengeance. The poor little thing couldn't hold back any longer. Marni's orgasm violently took hold of her. Her mouth opened in a silent, breathless scream as every muscle in her body clenched tight in beautiful, delicious agony.

Erica continued her assault, even as Marni's asshole squeezed her fingers so tightly she could barely move them. Pussy juice began to fill her mouth and nostrils, making it impossible for her to breath.

Erika began to grow light headed, but Marni was still cumming, locked in a perpetual state of unimaginable bliss. Erica kept going, harder and faster, sucking and slurping on the girl's hot, pulsating cunt with desperate determination.

__________________________

Peggy Rolland rolled over and stared at her roommate's alarm clock. The bright, red digital display glowed with the kind of anger that one rarely sees outside of a cheesy horror movie. She watched as the numbers changed from 8:27 to 8:28.

'C'mon, you bastard,' Peggy thought to herself, 'Just get it the fuck over with!'

Even though she had two whole minutes to prepare for what was about to happen, Peggy knew it wouldn't matter. Ever since they had moved in together, Heather's stupid, massive beast of an alarm clock would go off, sounding, for all intents and purposes, like the love child of the emergency broadcast alert and an air raid siren. Sure, she could be forgiven the first couple of times for nearly jumping out of her skin when it blared to life, but every single time, even when she knew the goddamn thing was coming? Weary from the sheer anxiety of it all, Peggy closed her eyes for just a moment.

And the alarm went off.

"GODDAMN IT!" Peggy bolted up, hitting her head on the bottom of Heather's top bunk bed which prompted a new series of expletives.

Heather's head appeared over the edge of the bunk bed, her long, blond hair waving all about.

"You O.K. down there?" she asked in her southern drawl.

Peggy was laying on her back, both hands covering her forehead. The alarm was still bellowing.

"Yeah, just peachy," she grimaced, giving her roommate a thumb's up.

Heather's head disappeared back above the bunk bed only to be replaced with her feet as she jumped to the floor. Much like the alarm, Heather's ass was another thing that Penny should have gotten used to by now.

"Heather! We talked about this!" Peggy cried out, covering her eyes.

Heather Cunningham preferred to sleep in only a pair of panties. And every morning, when she got up to turn her alarm off, she would inevitably give Peggy quite the view.

With the alarm finally off, Heather turned and stretched.

"No, sugar," she said, stifling a yawn, "You talked about it. I just sat and listened politely."

"Honestly," Peggy growled, sitting up in her bed, "If I wanted to see a half naked girl every morning, I'd just go on the internet!"

"I don't know what your problem is," she said with a laugh, as she fished out a fresh bra and pair of panties from her dresser, "It ain't like I got anything you don't."

Peggy got up and walked over to her own dresser. She caught a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror that the two of them shared. There she was, wearing a frumpy pair of fuzzy sweatpants and an oversized fleece hoodie. She was the epitome of blah. Peggy looked back and watched as Heather slipped her panties off.

That girl most assuredly did have a lot of things Peggy did not.

Heather had been a cheerleader in high school. Which meant she was beautiful, athletic and full of self-confidence. Heather had a perfect set of tits that verged on D-cup status, and her long, supple legs were absolutely gorgeous. But it was her butt that was the stuff of legends. Toned, firm and just so perfectly thick.

Peggy suddenly caught herself staring way too long at Heather's ass as she bent over, looking for something in the bottom drawer of her dresser.

"Oh, I've been meanin' to ask," Heather said, "Is it true about what everyone's sayin' about the libarian?"

"Mrs. Glenn?" Peggy asked as she slowly got undressed, "What are you talking about?"

"You know? That she got caught watchin' lesbian pornos!"

"What?" Peggy asked incredulously, "That's absurd. Where'd you hear something like that?"

"Well, everybody's talkin' 'bout it," Heather said as she put on her bathrobe with a flip of her gorgeous blond locks, "Renee said that she overheard one of the IT guys talkin' 'bout how she must've been surfin' the net for lesbian sex and ended up infectin' like every computer in the libary!"

"Oh my God," Peggy said, grabbing her own robe, "It's pronounced 'LIE-breh-ree' and Renee is full of crap. It wasn't Mrs. Glenn. It was a student."

The two headed off to the bathroom, debating the virtue of proper pronunciation. Charity Hall was designed to be a modern, functional living space as opposed to a traditional dormitory. Each floor was separated into a number of living units. Each living unit could house eight girls and consisted of four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a shared common living area and kitchenette. Living in Charity Hall was more like living in an actual apartment or condominium than a college dorm. Each girl even had her own shower.

"Well, who was it then?" Heather asked, nudging Peggy as they walked into the spacious bathroom, "You gotta tell me!"

"Uh, no. I don't gotta tell you," Peggy said, "Besides, you don't even know her."

Peggy went over to her shower stall and turned the water on.

"C'mon!" Heather begged, "You know you wanna tell me!"

Peggy rolled her eyes, "It was that girl, Christy Finnegan, you know, one of the Lillian Hall girls."

"Which one is she?" Heather asked, hanging her robe up. Peggy's eyes once again lingered over Heather's perfect curves a bit too long before turning away.

"She's one of the girls that sit together by the big bay window in the cafeteria, the one with the giant boobs."

"Oooo!" Heather exclaimed, jumping up and down, "I know her! Oh my God, do you think she's a lesbo?"

"What?" Peggy asked, forcing herself to stop watching Heather's jiggling tits. "How should I know?" Peggy stepped into her shower and closed the door, grateful for its frosted privacy. Heather's naked body always made Peggy so self-conscious of her own.

"You work with her, doncha?" Heather called out, "At the libary?"

"LIE-BREH-EEE!" Peggy shouted over the rush of water, "And what does that got to do with anything? It's not like we're friends. We hardly ever speak to each other."

"Well, how do you know it was her and not the libarian?" Heather shouted.

"Because that's what Mrs. Glenn told me! Geesh! What's your problem Heather? Why are you so interested in...in...this?"

Peggy's shower door suddenly flung open, causing her to scream out loud.

Taylor James, one of her other roommates, was standing there in her bathrobe, her long, wet, red hair pulled back into a severe ponytail. She must have already been in the shower when they came in.

"Because lesbians are gross," she said, answering Peggy's question.

"OH MY GOD!" Peggy exclaimed. She grabbed the door and slammed it shut.

Taylor laughed.

"Oh relax, Margaret," the red-head said, "I'm just messing with you."

"You are such a bitch," Peggy yelled as she tried to stop shaking.

"Better a bitch than a filthy, homosexual," Taylor quipped, "And you are wrong, Margaret. Your boss is the one that got caught looking at pornography. Ugh. Women like that turn my stomach."

"There ain't nothin' wrong with bein' gay," Heather said indignantly.

"There is a lot wrong with it," Taylor replied, "It's a sin in the eyes of the Lord. Homosexuality is a violation of His will. It's a sick perversion that needs to be excised."

"Peggy's right," Heather said as she got out of the shower, "You are a bitch."

Taylor gave the blond girl a derisive smirk before leaving the bathroom.

"You O.K. in there?" Heather asked softly.

"I'm fine!" Peggy shouted angrily, "Just go. I'll be out soon."

Heather nodded and finished her morning routine before heading back to their room to get dressed.

Meanwhile, Peggy began to masturbate.