Legacy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______________________________

After what seemed an eternity of excruciating agony, Marni's orgasm finally crested.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCKK!" she screamed as she gasped desperately for air. Pure, unadulterated pleasure ripped through her body. "GODDAMN! KEEP EATING MY FUCKING CUNT, YOU BITCH!"

Marni couldn't control herself. The obscenities kept pouring out of her as she thrashed about the counter. Erica continued slurping and sucking at her pussy, her pace slowing to match Marni's own sexual denouement. Eventually, they both stopped and stared at each other.

Erica could not believe what she had just done. Pussy juice dribbled from her chin.

Marni was the first to break the silence.

"I'm sorry for all those naughty, filthy words, Mommy." Marni mewed as she pulled herself up from the counter, "I have such a dirty, little mouth, don't I?"

To emphasize this point, the young girl took a long lick along Erica's chin, tasting her own pussy cum.

"You certainly do," Erica said softly, feeling Marni's slender, naked legs wrap around her waist.

"Mmmm," Marni purred, "Why don't I show you just how fucking dirty it is?"

Before she knew what was happening, Marni had jumped off the counter and latched herself onto Erica. The girl shoved her pierced tongue into Erica's mouth as she growled and tore at her clothes.

Erica stumbled back and into the open toilet stall. Marni pushed Erica down onto the toilet seat and took off the rest of her pantsuit. Erica's eyes took in every inch of the young woman's beautiful, slender naked body. She had a number of tattoos on her arms and legs and sported several body piercings, including the ones on her large, dark nipples which sat at full attention atop her itty, bitty titties.

The older woman gasped as Marni dropped down to the floor of the restroom stall and began to push her skirt up over her hips.

"Is this what Mommy wants?" Marni giggled as she got settled into position, "Is this what she needs...her sexy, little girl, all naked and on her skinny little knees, between Mommy's legs?"

Erica trembled and her heart thumped wildly in her chest.

"C'mon, Mommy," Marni continued, "Let your baby girl take care of you."

Marni leaned forward and pressed her face into Erica's soaking wet panties. She took a deep breath, letting the scent of the woman's cunt fill her nostrils. Marni groaned and growled, the heady aroma awakening her animal instincts.

Erica yelped as Marni viciously jerked her panties to the side and began devouring Erica's cunt with wild abandon. Before she and Matthew were married and he still saw her as a sexual creature, he would, on occasion, go down on her. Erika didn't care for it much, partly because she could tell he did not really care for it either, partly because he didn't understand what he was even doing. He would lick at her vulva like it was the skin of a peach, seeming to not like the taste of it and completely at a loss as to the purpose of the entire undertaking.

It was safe to say, therefore, that this was the first time Erica had ever received cunnilingus.

The woman threw her head back and gasped as waves of electric pleasure surged from her aching pussy, up her spine, and directly into brain. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. Absolutely nothing. Marni's tongue slithered and slipped between her pussy lips, plumbing into her vagina. Then the girl began putting her tongue piercing to use, rhythmically flicking it against Erica's clitoris. She jerked uncontrollably each time the little, metal stud struck her clit.

Erica grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs open as wide as they could possibly go. She was not as limber as Marni and her legs immediately began to ache, but she didn't care. All that mattered was giving the girl as much access to her hot, wet cunt as physically possible.

Marni lifted her head up and looked Erica in the eyes. Erica watched a long, glistening strand of the girl's saliva drip from her mouth and onto her pussy.

"This pussy is so fucking good," Marni growled, as she slid two fingers up her snatch. "Tight and hot and so fucking wet!" The girl went back down, slurping at Erica's clit as her fingers picked up the pace.

Erica's cunt greedily wrapped itself around Marni's fingers as she plowed her. Soon, all Erica could hear were the sounds of her heavy breathing and the slurpy, sloppy suctioning of her overworked pussy.

"Oh my God," Erica gasped. Her head was spinning and her breath was growing shorter and shorter. What was happening to her?

Marni suddenly stopped. Erica let out an aching whine, her pussy desperate for more attention.

"No, you don't," Marni hissed with a wicked grin, "I'm not done with you yet."

The girl grabbed onto Erica's ankles and pulled her to the edge of the toilet seat. Erica grabbed onto the handicap bar with one hand and planted the other on the floor for support. Marni then straddled her, angling her crotch so that it pressed against Erica's.

"Fuuuucckk," Erica moaned. The heat from Marni's vagina felt so fucking amazing against her own, steaming cunt. Their hot juices mingled together, filling the tiny stall with the powerful and overwhelming smell of pussy.

"Hold on," Marni said, "We're going for a ride."

With that, the girl began grinding her cunt against Erica's. She went slowly at first, making sure that neither of them were going to lose their balance. But the sheer sensation of those two pussies sliding and slapping against each other soon overrode any sense of safety.

"Do it," Erica found herself saying, "Fuck my cunt with yours! Fuck me faster!"

"Holy fuck!" Marni howled, "You are one nasty bitch, aren't you?"

The young girl grabbed hold of Erica by her chin and squeezed her cheeks. Erica instinctively stuck her tongue out as Manri spit in her mouth. She then slapped Erica across the face several times as she taunted her.

"You are my little fucking whore now!" Marni said, emphasizing every word with a painful, humiliating slap. "Say it! Tell me how fucking much you love being my whore!"

A feeling of utter degradation began to consume Erica. What was happening to her? Why was she letting this happen?

"What's wrong, cunt?" Marni continued as she grabbed a handful of Erica's hair, "You were oh so eager to fuck me when I was pretending to be your little girl? Is that it? Is that what you want? To fuck your own daughter?"

"Please...no..." Erica whimpered, tears welling up in her eyes. But she did not tell her to stop.

"Fucking pervert," Marni groaned, smashing her cunt into Erica's with a vengeance. "That's what you are, you know? A sick, fucking, pervert who wants to eat her own daughter's little cunt!"

Erica shook her head, fighting back tears even as she felt her orgasm continued to rise.

"No," she sobbed, "I'm a good mother...I'm a good mother..."

"The fuck you are!" Marni railed, gyrating her hips even faster, "You're just a filthy, dirty pussy-loving whore who would eat her own daughter's cunt if she had the chance!"

"No..." Erica murmured, tears streaming down her face.

Marni grabbed her by the throat.

"Open your fucking eyes and look at me!"

Erica did as she was told.

"Now, tell me how much you fucking love this?"

"I...I love it..." Erica sniveled.

"Again!" Marni scolded, slapping her face.

"I love it!"

"Louder, you fucking cunt!"

The young girl struck her one last time.

Something snapped inside Erica. All the shame, humiliation and degradation suddenly fused and coalesced with all the desire, lust and passion she was feeling to create something new. Someone new.

"I SAID I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Erica howled, "I LOVE FUCKING GIRLS! I LOVE BEING FUCKED BY GIRLS! I'M A CUNT-MUNCHING LESBIAN SLUT AND I ALWAYS WILL BE!"

Foul, lewd words continued to pour out of her mouth as Marni bucked her hips into her faster and faster, bringing them both closer and closer to the inevitable.

"YES! YES! YES!" Marni screamed, feeling her orgasm building to the point of no return. Her smooth, taut belly began to ripple and undulate as she pounded against Erica. The woman stared in awe at the sight of Marni's sexy, feminine body, with its tattoos and piercings, thrashing above her in orgasmic bliss. It was more than she could take.

"FUCK!" Erika cried out, "YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!"

Both women began to cum mercilessly.

Erica had never felt anything like it in her entire life. She knew exactly what an orgasm was supposed to feel like. After all, she'd basically been masturbating since middle school. But there was no way in hell that this was an orgasm. Erica's brain was literally short-circuiting as wave after wave of bliss pulsed through her entire being, reducing her consciousness into raw, primal instinct. The only thought she had, if indeed one could call it a thought, was 'MORE.'

"MORE! MORE! MORE!" Erica stammered as she bucked her hips up to meet Marni's. Pussy juice splattered everywhere each time they made contact. And still, their orgasm continued.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Marni screamed as her second orgasm of the morning shattered her completely. With one final thrust, the young girl smashed her cunt into Erica's before her body gave out.

Both women fell to the floor, their legs still entwined. The restroom suddenly fell silent. Slowly, the two women looked into each other's eyes.

No words were spoken because no words were needed. Erica and Marni pulled themselves together and began to kiss with a passionate fury. Instinctively, each woman reached out for the other's aching pussy.

"Why aren't we stopping?" Marni gasped, "I mean, we just fucking came! You did cum, right?"

"I did," Erica said, tears streaming down her cheeks, "I just don't want this to be over."

"Neither do I," Marni sobbed.

They were both crying and kissing, holding each close as they gently finger fucked each other.

TO BE CONTINUED....