Legacy: Island

Story Info
Fun in the Sun with the MILF club, including mommy dearest.
19.7k words
4.71
78.6k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

All characters are 18 years old or older. I struggled with the ending. I didn't like any of them, plural, and discarded them until I went off and let my mind percolate on it. It has been a long while and I am sorry for that. I hope the wait is worth it. So, without any further delays Legacy... Island.

*****

Island of Misfits and Toys:

Jane Mansfield-Ramirez - Queen of Ass [blond, blue, 5'6", thick and rounded, 36C's]

Carol Danthers-Mercer – Queen of Legs [black, honey, 5'8", tall and thin, 34B's]

Loretta Carson-Norcross – Queen of Head [brunette, green, 5'2", short and athletic, 36D's]

Eleanor Blackstone – Queen of Tits [brunette, blue, 5'6", well preserved, 38DD's]

The House of Sin overlooked Cleavage Bay, and behind it rose Mount Tata. At the foot of the great full round mountain was Lust Lake. The lake was fed by a large stream, named Desire, that flowed from a secret well spring. Legend speaks that the only way of reaching the source of the stream is through the hidden Cave of Wonders. I dug my toes deep into the sands of Orgasm Beach as I lifted Jane Ramirez formerly Mansfield up and out of the boat. She is the last from the airplane that was even now taking off from the surface of the ocean. The ancient pontoons dripped water as it gained altitude and disappeared into the distance. The staff welcomed us and helped me carry the lady's luggage up to the house.

It had been Eleanor's idea for us to take off a week from the outside world. I needed a break after having to deal with Osirians and Demons alike. We trudged up the sandy beach until it transitioned to firmer soil and finally to a brick path that led to the House of Sin. The MILF Squad were chatting excitedly and pointing to geographical highlights including the looming Mount Tata and the sparkling Lust Lake. The house itself had been built in the Colonial style with a gleaming white exterior. The girls and I settled into our separate rooms. There were servants of course, servants to meet any need. The house was also very well stocked just for this week-long vacation. There was enough booze to keep us all afloat as well as freshly caught fish which would grace our table at dinner tonight.

"Oh, thank god," I said as I plopped onto my bed. "I need this so damn bad."

"We all do," Eleanor said from the doorway. "Did you bring it?"

"Yes," I said lifting my head. "Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely. I got everything else planned to the last detail."

"How are they settling in?"

"Jane and Carol have already hit the pool while Loretta is getting a full body massage. I think she fancies one of the servants, the girl with the long dark hair and that ass that won't quit."

"I might have noticed her." I said stifling a laugh.

"Might? Might my ass. There isn't a woman working here that you haven't categorized, classified, or codified. I know you all too well. They were all hand picked for skills and especially their beauty."

"True. I cannot deny that I took the best they had to offer. They flocked here eager to serve. I want only the best for you and your friends."

"I hear, oh what is her name, Aurelie I think, sucks dick like the devil herself. Has she seen her?"

"Not yet," I admitted. "We just got here." Barely had those words left my lips that Eleanor raced over, took my hand, and pulled me to my feet.

"AURELIE! Where the hell is Aurelie?" Eleanor called out in a powerful voice that echoed in the open hallway.

"I am here Dam," The stunning Bahaman said in her heavily accented voice. "My English is okay."

"You speak Creole do you not?" Eleanor asked. "I have heard," She continued switching to Creole. "You have certain skills. I want a demonstration."

"Dam? Of what skill do you speak?" The dusky skinned beauty asked grinning ever so slightly.

"I won't mince words. This man here is uniquely gifted, and I wish to see you pleasure him to the best of your abilities. Look and see if you can tackle my challenge. If you suck seed, I mean succeed I will double your wages for a year. If you fail, he will fuck you here and now on the floor of this hall."

"I accept your challenge," Aurelie pronounced as she dropped to her knees. "Let us see what you have here. What makes you so special?" She unbuckled my shorts and they fell to the floor. "Renmen anpil bondye!" Which roughly translated to dear god. "Two... you have two and perfect in every way. Come to mama!"

She took to the task with great enthusiasm. She tugged at her clothes and was naked in no time at all. Aurelie accepted the lube Eleanor offered her. Soon her tits gleamed as did both my cocks. She was as gifted as she was creative. She managed to snare my lower cock between her breasts as she fisted the upper. Eleanor knelt behind her and cupped her tits. She held them together so that the other could double fist the upper cock. It was a slow torture. Her breasts caressed me with a languid awkwardness that demanded a leisurely pace. While her hands moved at their own speed. I shuddered as her palms and fingers moved in a corkscrew motion that had my knees shaking.

"Give it to me you greedy bastard," Aurelie demanded. "Spray my face damn you!"

"You heard her Thomas, cover that lovely face of hers with your load."

"NNNNN... close... so close..." I gasped as she curled my toes.

"She has great tits," Eleanor commented as she caressed those gorgeous twin globes. "Oh Thomas, what an ass she has. Pity you won't get to see it up close and properly."

"The hell he won't! Keep your money Dam, I have earned both fine beauties. I don't do anal but for this, I will make an exception. Here it comes!"

Aurelie closed her eyes and opened her mouth. My loads shot out and painted her dark skin with pale trails of glistening cum. I panted as Eleanor held up the other's tits so that she could lick cum from her skin. Aurelie had barely let go of my cocks before Eleanor attacked. With fingers lubed for battle she eased two into the Bahamian's ass. I watched as my lover worked the young lady into a fevered condition. She knew just how and when to push her. I watched in wonder as the young woman begged for the other's touch. I moved to stand behind Aurelie and damn she had an amazing ass. Eleanor removed her fingers and announced her ready. I got the girl on her feet and she grabbed the railing that overlooked the first floor.

"Don't hold back," I told her as I lined up my cocks.

"Oh, I won't." She promised as I began pushing. "Oh, sweet baby Jesus!" She cursed at the head of my cock opened her ass. "I never... slow... please... UNNNNN my poor ass."

A small crowd began to form after hearing Aurelie's cries. I liked performing for an audience. I laughed when I spotted two soaking wet MILFs standing below us. The head of my cock popped inside her ass and she let out a sigh of relief. I stopped and let her get used to it. Eleanor walked down the steps and told the others what had transpired. Aurelie nodded and pushed backward as my hips moved forward. It felt like I was pushing down a plunger of a syringe and injecting cocks into her. I threw my hands in the air in triumph as she took both of my cocks completely.

"Booyah bitches!" I yelled.

"You are splitting me in two!" Aurelie cried out as I began moving. "Don't stop!"

I grabbed her hips and with friends and staff watching I began hammering her from behind. Aurelie's cries echoed and built up a discordant cacophony. To my surprise the crowd began to chant. Sounds blended together, and the pleasure became overwhelming. It must have been all the emotional tension but when I finally came my knees nearly buckled from the sheer intensity of my climax. Aurelie came the second my load hit deep inside of her. I held onto her and she clung to the bannister. I kissed the back of her neck as I slowly pulled out. She spun and kissed my lips as her arms slid around my neck. The crowd below cheered and even whistled. It was a great start to an unforgettable week.

Dead Men Tell no Tales:

I had worked up an appetite and made a new friend. I washed up and went down to spend time with the MILFs. A small buffet of local cuisine as well as fresh fruit and plenty of alcohol was on hand. I fixed a plate and moved with the ladies out onto the balcony that faced Lake Lust. It wasn't just a normal lake it was what geologists called a blue hole. The top portion of the lake was fresh water that came from the stream. The lower half came from an underwater tunnel that led to the ocean. In the middle was an inversion layer where the two met. It was like a glass filled with oil and water. They didn't mix, and the ecology of the lake was a blend of fresh and salt water life.

I wanted to dive that lake and see the inversion layer with my own eyes. I had about a thousand hours of diving both fresh and salt water under my belt. I was staring at the glittering surface and lost in thought when the Queen of Ass sat in my lap. My arm slipped around her waist automatically.

"Beautiful," she purred. "Can we see that tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," I replied as she kissed my neck lightly. "Are you having a good time Jane?"

"Absolutely," she giggled. "I wanted to thank you for the gift. There is no way I could ever afford something like this."

"I think it is overdue." I said as she cuddled against me. "Who wants to teach me how to play bridge?"

"I will," Jane purred. "After we snuggle for a bit."

I returned my full attention to the lake. Was it any wonder that water represented the unconscious mind, secrets, and drew people to them? When I was a kid I loved skipping stones across the surface of lakes like this one. I knew the best stones and even now was confident that I could beat any one here hands down. A flashing icon at the edge of my vision alerted me that Thorn wanted to communicate. I selected silent mode and sent to her, what's up?

'Your stress levels have dropped 78% Master. I thought you'd like to know.'

'Thank you Thorn. I feel great. I am going to dive that lake tomorrow. I am looking forward to that.'

'You've been spending quite of bit of free time in the Ether, specifically the Osirian historical texts. What is the appeal?'

'I want to understand them. If I can riddle out this ancient enemy maybe I can do some good. They seem hard wired to accept the past and simply move on. I prefer good old-fashioned human curiosity. How did a technological equal if not superior race attack out of nowhere?'

'Logic dictates that they didn't. It had to either been in hiding or asleep. Perhaps it even predates the First Ones.' Thorn offered.

'The First Ones left for a reason. They were chased off the block and left the Osirians holding the bag. Just as quickly as they appeared the Thanatons went silent. No more traces of FTL drives or dimensional shifts anywhere. The entire universe went silent. Even today, human radio telescopes don't detect any sign of them. They just went back to sleep. I think my discovery will end this threat once and for all. Humans can explore the galaxy and not fear encountering those monsters.'

'I am so happy for you Master. If you need anything, please ask.'

'Since we are talking, can you give me a run down on the game of Bridge?'

'Gladly Master...'

I spent two minutes of 'meat time' or about an hour or so of 'digital time' learning the basics of the game as well as three different bidding conventions. It was bidding that was at the heart of the game. You were trying to describe your hand to your partner without showing your cards. By bidding certain suits and a certain number of tricks you convey your strengths and weaknesses. Jane's breathing had become regular and I smiled when I realized she had fallen asleep. I stroked her hair and she let out soft mewing sounds. A quick glance around showed me that the others were yawning and stretching after the long arduous journey to get to the island. Aurelie checked up on us and I waved her over. I told her to help the ladies to their rooms. It was time for them to get some sleep. I shifted Jane in my arms, so I could carry her up to her bed. I moved in steps until I was standing. Her eyes flickered open and I smiled.

"Sleep." I whispered as I carried her to bed.

Aurelie followed me and pulled down the covers. I settled Jane under the sheet and covered her. The others were in bed and with time on my hands I decided to take a hike inland to the lake. Aurelie informed me that Eleanor wished to speak briefly before she slept. I went to her room and as if I were her father kissed her forehead. She tugged on her right hand until the ring came free. She handed me the Emperor, once the Five Kings. I accepted it and slid it on my left hand. Eleanor snuggled under the covers and fell to sleep. I told Aurelie that if anyone woke before I returned to tell them where I was. I changed into swim trunks as I planned to make a preliminary dive of the lake.

The walk was relaxing. As the sun kissed the horizon and twilight fell upon the island I reached the edge of the lake. I stood at the shore of Lust Lake. The cartographer the family had hired to measure and map the island had been given the task of naming the landmarks with erotic monikers. I kicked off my sandals and dove into the clear water, water the color of shimmering sapphires. I kicked hard and plunged into the depths of the lake. The light was fading but I could still see it. The demarcation point between the fresh water from the stream and the salty ocean water created a layer. This layer was a hazy lens that one could swim through with care. I flipped my body and kicked up, up to the surface. I breached the surface and looked up at the stars twinkling above me. You'd never see so many stars living in the city like I did.

"Wow." I muttered as I treaded water.

I had time before the MILFs were awoken for dinner. I wanted to do some more exploring. I swam to shore, slipped on my sandals, and headed for the beach. There was a clearly defined path to follow. The way was tree lined with ancient boughs of white mulberry. The last time I had seen their like was my last trip to China. They had one clear distinction, they were the favorite food of silkworms. I had read that pirates had frequented these waters centuries before. Had some Chinese pirate planted these trees all those years ago? If so he or she must have lived here. Perhaps the rumor of the Cave of Wonders was more than just legend. Maybe there was pirate treasure somewhere on the island.

I passed through the mulberry grove to the beach. I spotted a hill that looked out over the beach but also gave me a better view of the island's interior. I topped the rise and beyond the mulberry trees were grove after grove of bamboo trees. That seemed to lend more credence to the theory of a Chinese pirate making this island his home. I had a week here and I wondered what other secrets I might discover. I slipped off my sandals and walked barefoot along the beach. The tide was coming in and I enjoyed the feeling of wet sand beneath my toes. I guess I walked about half a mile before returning to the house. The staff was well into fixing dinner when I arrived.

"Wash up Thomas," Aurelie said with a wink. "Dinner will be ready soon."

"Fine," I replied as I headed up to take a quick shower and change. "Do you know if anyone oversees planting crops on the island?" I asked her as she followed me upstairs.

"I don't know what you mean." She said as she knocked on one of the bedroom doors. "Dinner Ms. Ramirez."

"I noticed Mulberry and Bamboo trees. I was curious if that was intentional." I asked as we continued down the hall.

"Dinner Ms. Blackstone," Aurelie said as she knocked on the next door. "I never noticed. The only gardener that worked on the island won't be back until next month. The house is under renovation, part of it is, and the rear garden is being used to store building supplies as well as those removed from the house." She paused as looked at me thoughtfully. "I hope that helps. Ms. Mercer... Ms. Norcross... dinner!"

She turned to head back down, and her hand struck with blinding speed as she grabbed my ass. Aurelie winked and bit her lower lip as she gave my ass one last squeeze before leaving. I undressed quickly and slipped into the shower. I had barely turned on the water when I heard hurried bare feet on the tiled floor. The glass door to the shower was pulled open and a short but curvy dark-skinned beauty slipped in behind me. I closed the door as she adjusted the temperature of the falling water.

"I am so sorry Milord," the girl said. "Please forgive Master Thomas."

"Forgive, I don't understand."

"Damn, she didn't tell you. Let us begin properly Lord Thomas, Master of the Isle. I am called Mia. I am to be your body slave when no other takes your fancy. I shall warm your bed, pleasure you in any way you deem worthy, and if it pleases you ride that fine specimen as often as possible."

"Who are you talking about?" I asked.

"Why the Lady Victoria of course. She penned a fine letter and requested my services especially for you. They do not come cheaply I will assure you of that."

"There is more to you Mia that meets the eye." I said to her and she laughed. "Fine, I accept your services as body slave. We will have to make this shower a quick one, dinner is waiting."

I reached for the wash cloth as she knelt and reached for me. I lathered up and scrubbed my body as she greedily licked and sucked. Mia was a gifted little minx and had me on the edge by the time I was ready to rinse. She tilted her head to the side and managed to fit both tips into her small mouth. When I fired down her throat she got a double dose and swallowed the whole of it. Mia helped me dry even as water rolled off her and pooled on the floor.

"I do good?" She asked.

"You did very good." I praised her. "I look forward to tasting your pussy and feel your ass wrapped around me."

"Yes Milord!" She gleefully replied. "My ass is yours for the asking. Now go eat and gather your strength. You will need it. I promise you."

"What is that?" I said as I was about to leave my bedroom. "It looks like a Chinese coin."

"Oh, that," Mia replied. "I found that last week. I thought you might find it interesting." She said as I picked up the coin from the night table.

"That is strange," I declared holding it up and examining it more carefully. "It is cast from steel and look at these strange holes around the center one. This wasn't minted by any government. This is custom work. How cool is that."

"I don't understand." Mia purred as she pressed close. "Tell me. Show me."

"See the hole in the middle, the square one?" I asked holding it for her to see. "That is normal but these three, the triangle, the smaller square, and the rectangle at the bottom those don't belong."

"Why are they there?" Mia asked.

"I have no idea, isn't that great!"

"I am glad I found it. Maybe Master will reward poor Mia later tonight?" She mewed.

"Save your strength, you are going to need it." I promised her, and she giggled gleefully.

I dressed and went down, but Mia remained. The MILFs were gathered around the dining room table. A space was reserved for me at the head of the table. Jane told the others I wanted to learn how to play bridge and it was decided we would play a few hands before the festivities began. Eleanor said that she had spent a few weeks getting things in order. She wasn't at liberty to say anymore now. The servants placed the food on the table and poured our drinks. My drink for the toast was no other than Blackstone Ambrosia. It was a small shot but with only four women here it should be enough for tonight.

"To Nipples! Without them, boobs have no point!"

We all drank and to my surprise Eleanor poured me a second shot of Ambrosia. I gave her a curious glance and she mouthed, 'just to make sure.' I sipped my drink slowly. Too much too soon would have all four of them sprawled naked on the dining room table fucked and unfed. We ate and chatted, and I kept an eye on Eleanor. She had things planned and I wondered when the real festivities would begin. I had finished my steak and was waiting for dessert when I took out the coin that Mia had found. I turned it over in my hands examining the odd scratches inside the four holes. Something as hard as steel had made them but what and why? Mercer was curious, so I handed it to her and she looked it over. She made the same comments aloud that I had been thinking about.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers