Legacy: Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"How does it feel?" I asked. "Being able to be yourself for so long."

"It is refreshing. I prefer this form." She said as her tail swished and flicked the air. "Only one more coin to find."

"Did my dad know?" I asked her, and she smiled. "He knew about the key and the coins, and the treasure?"

"What makes you think there is a treasure?" She tittered as she rolled onto her back. "Fine, those who put it here felt it was valuable and so I guess it could be called treasure by definition."

"Have you seen it?"

"Yes." She said in an airy whisper. "That is all I can say. May I ask a question Master?"

"Please. I hope you can be comfortable around me."

"Good. Excellent!" She laughed as her eyes caught the moonlight and glowed. "Do you find me attractive?"

"I think you are quite beautiful. Why do you ask?"

"I thought that would be obvious." She purred. "I hoped by now... I'd have felt your hand on my tail."

"Soon. But I need answers first. Why did you kill the sailor?"

"He betrayed your father. I had no choice. Let me show you."

Mia turned and guided me to an overgrown portion of the lakeside. It was near the spot where the Osirian crystal lay beneath the waters. She kicked the brush to the side and hidden there a tinkered together machine. I knelt and examined it. It was a motor and attached to it tubing and a single insulated wire. Next to the machine was a nineteenth century diving helmet and suit. The sailor had been diving the lake trying to solve the puzzle below.

"He made up distractions to get me away from the area. He would have me check up on the families on the far side of the island, the descendants of the Pirate King."

"He had children, how wonderful!" I said and then my gaze was drawn to the mountain and what lay beyond it. "Why do I feel afraid?"

"All things come to an end. Your father said that often enough. We fear what we cannot understand, and the future is unreadable. We all fear change."

"Why are you really here?"

"I make sure the island stays safe. It was his fondest wish." Mia said wiggling her ass at me her tail flickering all the while. "Have I earned your undivided attention yet?"

"If we fuck here we will wake everyone. It will just have to wait. You'll be even more agreeable then."

"Damn!" She cursed as her small mouth made a pouty expression. "OH!" She gasped as I grabbed her tail. "UNNNN..."

I had summoned a phantom cock to slide between her lips once she opened her mouth. That ought to keep her quiet. I knelt behind her and lifted her tail as the spell violated her and kept her busy for now. I lapped at her soaked slit and she moaned as I got my first taste of her juices. Mia ground her hips backward as my tongue invaded her pussy. I watched as she cupped her tits and teased her nipples as my tongue wormed its way into her depths. Her moans begged for my cocks and how could I resist. I lined up both heads and eased into her. Her large bright eyes widened, and her moans became more insistent.

"When's the last time someone pounded the hell out of you?" I asked as I pushed my hips forward. "How about a more scenic view."

I lifted her off her feet and faced her towards the lake. I thrust into her from below and thankfully the spell kept her mouth busy. Her moans were damn loud even with the phantom cock between her lips. I could see the tents and as I pounded Mia one of the MILFs rolled over in her sleep. I could feel her climax building inside of her. I dropped her back onto her feet and onto her knees. I grabbed her firmly by the tail and she cried out as I tugged on it as I thrust into her. The pace was slow but quickly increased. Soon I was pounding her hard and fast. Mia's body shook as she came and fired my load deep into both of her holes. I let go and she fell forward pulling my cocks free of her intimate embrace. I cancelled the spell and she gasped as she recovered.

"Better?" I asked, and she rolled onto her back and giggled.

"Damn Master! I cannot walk. I have lost the power of locomotion."

"Then I have done well. Sleep if you can. We are returning to the mansion tomorrow morning."

We walked back to the camp site and settled near the tents. I stroked Mia's hair and she purred as she fell asleep. I watched her and the MILFs sleep and guarded them as a disquieting thought entered my mind. It was a nameless fear. Something was going on and the coins and Mia were involved. To keep my mind working I took out the fragments of the map we had collected and let Thorn scan them. She added them to the image of the map she had stored, and color coded the pieces that Eleanor had provided. I began to think the situation through. My father had been the head of the Family for decades. There were plenty of properties. He had visited this island once in that entire time. I was going to have to pick Eleanor's brain and see if there were any other places the Family owned that he hadn't visited often or avoided. I wanted to know why. I knew that he had been to Greece several times and he often spent time at the very island we had visited where the twins lived. Why was this island different? Was it the only one?

Bored, I used hydrokinesis to manipulate the lake water and created different shapes and had them move across the surface of the lake. By the time the first light of the sun touched the water a ten-story kraken loomed over the lake its facial tentacles wiggling. A blood curdling scream from behind me broke my concentration. The magical construct collapsed without my mind to support it. Mercer apologized but she had woken up and saw the thing on the lake and was startled. We had a good laugh and a light breakfast before returning to the mansion. The scenic walk was nice, and it gave me a chance to ask Eleanor about dad and his travels.

"I need to know something." I asked her.

"What is it?" Eleanor replied.

"The Family owns a lot of property. Are there any that dad didn't like or steered clear of?"

"Let me think." She said, and I could see that she had picked up my train of thought. "Well, besides this island there is only one other place I can think of. When I say place, it is a series of properties. There is a chain of night clubs that we own that generate a nice income for us. They are called H.I.P.S. and that stands for Hiding in Plain Sight. It is a place for near and non-humans to hang out and relax. For some reason he couldn't stand being there. On the other hand, he loved the Hotel Diabolique. He would spend days sometime depending what city he was in."

"So, there is a chain of hotels too?" I asked but she just smiled.

"Not exactly. There is one hotel but many entrances all over the world. It caters to a rather unique clientele. The very wealthy as well as the very unusual find the hotel to their liking. Your father was both."

"I may have to visit both. They sound quite intriguing." I admitted just at the manse came into sight.

We took turns taking showers and washing up after camping out. Some of the girls went swimming, others laid out, and I searched the house for the third and last coin. I knew the game that Eleanor was running was different and separate than that connected to the key and coins. As the MILFs relaxed I systematically moved through the mansion and came upon the area being renovated. The workers weren't here during our visit. I took a flashlight and peered into the open wall. They were bracing and in the process of reinforcing a large wooden beam. I examined the beam and noticed the Chinese characters painted on the exterior of the wood. It took Thorn just a few seconds to translate and tell me the significance of the markings.

"Holy Shit!" I shouted, and my voice carried through the walls to some of the staff. They alerted Eleanor and she arrived at the back of the house quickly.

"Thomas?" She cried out alarmed. "Are you alright?"

"I am fantastic!" I told her. "Come here and see this."

"What am I looking at?" She asked snuggling close.

"See those markings?" I said shining the light on the characters.

"Yeah, so what?" She replied unimpressed.

"Have you noticed the Chinese elements on this island? The cherry trees, bamboo, terra cotta bricks, and the silk worm farm are all things that reminded him of home."

"You mean the theory that a Chinese pirate retired here? There is no real proof of that."

"There is now. That beam and its markings belong to a Chinese ship, a pirate ship. His pirate ship Mom... he took his ship apart and built this house."

"You called me mom." She said ignoring everything else. "I miss that."

"I wasn't sure if you'd..." She cut me off with a blistering kiss.

My arms slipped around her waist and I pulled her close. The others arrived to see us intertwined. Mom broke the kiss and I revealed to them what I had discovered. It was keened eyed Mercer that saw the flash of metal in the illumination of the flashlight's beam. It took a few tries to get a clear view. I squinted and saw that the glint of metal was in fact a coin nailed to the beam. Could this be the third coin I was seeking? I used the Emperor and gripped the coin lightly and pulled the nail from the wood. I brought both nail and coin down to my hand. I recognized the now familiar Chinese coin with the three extra holes cut into it. The nail was equally interesting. The handmade nail was square and cast from iron. It appeared to be a genuine eighteenth-century artifact. I showed off the coin to the MILFs and then used the flashlight to reveal the Chinese characters on the beams above our heads.

"He took his ship apart and built his home. I believe he gathered plants and items from China and placed them here to make the island a little slice of home." I explained as we returned to the front of the house.

"What a pity." Norcross commented frowning. "He came here and died all alone."

"Alone," Mia said. "What makes you think that? His descendants live on the far side of the island. They leave the island and bring home husbands and wives and live out a simple but pleasant existence."

"How could you possibly know that?" Mercer asked turning to face the petite Osirian.

"I live here. I have lived here for over a century now. I am its caretaker you might say." Mia replied her tail swishing through the air.

Eleanor announced that today was all about having fun and taking a day off the treasure hunt. She not so discreetly handed me the drinking flask with the ambrosia in it. I whispered a single word into each of their ears including Mia and they agreed. The MILFs and Mia left me to work out a schedule for them to prepare for their one on one time with me. I took that time to return to the walk-in freezer. I opened it and found the frozen body of the sailor gone. It wasn't just missing but nowhere in the mansion. Someone had gotten rid of it while we were away from the house. I didn't like it. Likely he had been murdered and Mia might be responsible or knew who had done it. I would have to keep her close and make sure no one else suffered the same fate. If I probed her mind she might detect it. I didn't want a disgruntled Osirian on my hands.

I took out the coins and the key. I unscrewed the bow of the key and after a few tries I finally got the coins in the proper order. I had Thorn do a detailed scan of it and hid the key. I placed a series of wards around it. I would know if the wards were removed and take the appropriate action. Now that the first part of my plan was in action I returned to the swimming pool and watched the girls frolic. It was nice to just watch and enjoy them lay out in various states of nudity. I took my first sip of ambrosia when Mom winked at me signaling they were almost ready. On a signal from one of the staff the MILFs and Mia left me alone next to the pool. I took a second sip of ambrosia and was in the process of getting undressed when Thorn informed me that I had a phone call from Scarlett.

"Thomas?"

"Hey Sweetie! How are you?"

"I can't believe it..." She growled, and the long unintelligible tirade began.

"Slow down," I said as soothingly as possible. "What is going on?"

"Sex doll... Ero-tech... my likeness. I am going to sue them into oblivion!"

"Ero-tech," I said remembering the box that had held Indigo was stamped with that name. "They are making a sex doll that looks like you."

"Yes. It looks like me, sounds like me, and hell it even walks around like me." She snapped. "It walks around for god's sake!"

"Let me look into this. I'll handle it." I assured her that I would take care of the situation.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Thorn had already found a satellite and tied into it. She was slicing into Ero-tech's security by the time I was off the phone with Scarlett. I tied in with her and observed as she finished penetrating the last security measures. She dove into the myriad files and projects that were both completed and being developed. What they were doing was monstrous. The sex dolls were in fact tailored clones of celebrities whose DNA they had acquired through various means. They used footage from movies and public appearances to get voice patterns and body mechanics unique to each celebrity. Other projects were equally insidious and involved transplanar slavery like that suffered by Indigo. Thorn traced the financial records and discovered who the owners of the multinational corporation. She gleaned everything she could and slipped away undetected.

"If we leak the cloning files to the authorities they will just pack up and disappear."

"I concur," Thorn replied. "The strike must be concise and devastating. We must avenge those wronged by these vile individuals."

"I will give it some thought, and we can sit down later and compare notes."

I finished getting naked and dove into the deep side of the pool. The data Thorn had gleaned from Ero-tech floated in my mind's eye. I spread it out and looked for connections. Humans find it difficult multitasking but Osirians are literally designed for such things. The shape and wiring of our gray matter allowed for performing up to four tasks at the same time. So, swimming and data mining was easy as pie. I found disturbing connections beginning to form and realized that I wasn't the only one angry with Ero-tech. I found the death of six key researchers that worked for the corporation. Someone or something was dissecting them from the inside out. I set an alarm on the last three scientists and two key board members. If a news article was published about them I would be alerted. Who or whatever was attacking Ero-tech was acting patiently. Their planning took months to lay out and execute. It screamed machine intelligence or at least non-human logic at work.

"Thomas, it is play time." Mom said from above me.

"Who are those for?" I asked as I wiped the water from my face and seeing the collar and leash she was holding up.

"You. Now be a good boy and get up here."

I complied. I pulled myself out of the pool and as I sat on the concrete she attached the collar to my neck. She let out a triumphant giggle when she attached the leash. I followed her on hands and knees. Mia appeared with towels and both her and Mom dried me off. We continued inside, and the MILFs were tipsy and eager to play. Mom picked a deck of cards and held it aloft. She explained the rules of the game. I could veto any action dictated by the card drawn by the MILF or MILFs. Mom had the cards printed for just this little get together.

"Who won the die toss?" Mom asked.

"I did." Mercer stood up smiling. "Are you all going to watch?"

"YES!" The others replied together.

"Good. Thomas likes it when he is the center of attention. Shuffle the deck Eleanor." Mercer said licking her lips. "Here we go." She said as she drew a card. "Milk maid... what does that mean?"

"You get to milk him." Mom explained.

"Hold still Thomas, I'll be gentle." Mercer purred as she sat next to me. "I've never milked anything before."

I got up onto my hands and knees while Mercer's hands gently caressed my testicles and cock. She had a gentle touch and had me purring in no time at all. I shivered as she shifted to a two-handed technique. One hand would travel from the base to the tip and then the other would follow up behind the first. When her palm rubbed against the tip I shivered repeatedly. I warned her I was getting close. Norcross giggled and got onto her back and placed her head below the tip and opened her mouth.

"AHHHHH!" She moaned.

We all laughed until I cried out and my load splashed downward. Some of it hit her face while a good portion struck the mark and she swallowed. I told everyone how intense it felt. I sat on my heels and sipped some wine while the MILFs decided who went next. Jane shuffled the cards and picked one.

"Two-minute warning: Choose a partner, kiss your target, but no other touching is allowed."

Jane chose Eleanor and while she sat in front of me Mom knelt behind me. Jane and I kissed while Mom planted kisses on my neck and then slow worked down my spine. I endured it for the full two minutes and they stopped when the time was up. My cock was a bar of steel in need of attention.

"Who is next?" I growled.

"Me," Norcross giggled nervously. "Let's see..." She said as she cut the deck and drew the top card. "Hickory dickory dock, this girl could use some cock. Hickory dickory class, so pound her lovely ass. Oh my."

I pounced. I stood and snatched her off her feet. She let out a giddy cry as I placed her on the couch and positioned so that everyone had a clear view of the action. She grabbed the top of the couch as I began kissing and licking her puckered hole. As my tongue invaded her ass I slid two fingers into her pussy. The others got naked, refilled their wine glasses and watched the show. I took my fingers slick with her juices and worked them into her back door.

"Aw god," she moaned. "I love ass play."

"Good," I growled as I summoned my second cock. "I am going to break you and then the rest after that."

"I have been waiting for this." Mercer whimpered as she fingered her own pussy.

I withdrew my tongue, snuggled close behind Norcross, and whispered in her ear as I lined up my cocks. It's wrecking time. I pushed my hips forward slow and relentless. She gripped the couch tighter and panted as I filled her completely. Once I was buried in her ass and pussy I slid my arm around her waist. I snatched her off the couch, supported her from below, and began thrusting up into her. The others watched as I pounded the MILF into submission. I began slowly too slow for her. Norcross wiggled in my grasp and begged for more. I looked to the other MILFs and they agreed. I pulled out until only the tips remained and then slammed into her. Her cry pierced the air as I began building up steam. A minute later I was up to full speed. The first cry was a minor climax, but I could feel the next one growing inside of her. Norcross was my little sexual pressure cooker. I alternated the speed and force of my thrusts until the perfect moment.

"COMING!!" She shrieked, and I stopped.

I lowered her to the couch and using the Emperor picked up Mom and Jane. I positioned them weightless in front of me. Jane was facing the ceiling with her legs spread wide. Mom had her back to Jane facing the carpet. Her legs were also spread as wide as Jane's were. I eased into both and pierced their asses slowly.

"It declared anal and that is what you get." I moaned as I sunk in deep. "Don't fear Mercer my pet I am going to wreck you last. It is the least I can do. Go into the kitchen and grab an apron. I've always had a thing for a woman in an apron."

I laughed as she raced out the room. I began thrusting and the pair moaned in unison. I touched their hunger and fed it until it went from a small fire into a raging inferno. Mercer reappeared with a flourish of arms and a model walk that revealed as she passed me that there was a cat tail vibrator buried in her ass. Speaking of cat tail where the hell was Mia? I focused on the girls in front of me but send out a passive scan for the Bastet. She wasn't in the house. I let the scan propagate on its own while I hammered the duo into submission. I felt Jane's pussy clench unexpectedly as she climaxed. I stopped to let her recover. I pushed the scan faster outward until at last it found its mark.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers