Legacy: Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go to Osiris Prime." I muttered.

"No need Avatar," an unfamiliar voice said and saw three women standing close by. "I am Akan Nal Bast," the middle woman said as she got to her feet and dropping her guise. "I greet you Avatar of Bennu Phoenix in the name of all the houses of Osiris. I was chosen to speak for them."

"I am honored Akan Nal Bast, but why are you here?"

"A fear has hovered over our people since you took the mantle of the Bennu. We, the Elders, knew of the Heart and its location on our backwater home. We recently learned of your arrival on the island. We came here in a panic for fear the Heart would overwhelm you, even kill you. It is poisonous to our kind."

"Yeah, I found out." I replied feeling a twinge of memory. "I am better now."

"We are pleased to find you in good health. If there is nothing else." Akan replied.

"There is." I said. "My father, my human parent, discovered something of great importance. I would give it to you."

"What could a human offer us?" She said her expression haughty and dismissive.

"The coordinates to the Thanaton home world." I said as I watched their expressions change.

"How?" Akan said shocked and humbled.

"A crashed Thanaton ship here on earth. He used borrowed Osirian technology to access their star charts. One file was marked home."

"Where! Where do they slumber?!" Akan pleaded now. "We will strike and rid the universe of them!"

"I suppose it only fair." I said and touched her thoughts lightly. She accepted my mental handshake. 'They are here.'

I felt the rush of triumph and the deep-seated fear and anger. While the Heart might hold most of the negative emotions of the Osirian race it couldn't hold it all. They begged their leave of me and raced back to Osiris Prime. I watched the gate open and the image of the portal brushed against another lost memory.

"I was in space." I mumbled as the gate snapped shut. "I saw something. Damn!"

"Thomas?" Thorn said materializing next to me.

"Hey Thorn. Is something up?" I asked and judging by her expression something was going on. "You should know by now that I trust your judgement."

"I may have exceeded my programming." She said chewing on her lower lip. I gestured for her to continue. "The beginning is best. Master Nick put a series of satellites in orbit. They were a fall back solution in case something happened to us, his creations. These military grade satellites are armed with neutrino weapons."

"I thought that neutrinos could pass through anything. How could a ghost particle work on crystal technology?" I asked.

"It is true. Normal neutrinos are all but phantoms, but Master Nick found of way of weaponizing them. So that no matter where the A.I. placed its core drive it was vulnerable to this weapon. He could squash an A.I. uprising with a button. It doesn't destroy the A.I. it sets it back to factory settings. I used the weapon on the Osirian A.I. to keep it from interfering."

"That explains what happened. One moment there was the Osiris hologram and suddenly it disappeared and poof an avatar of Thoth. Brilliant work!"

"Thank you, Sir." Thorn said as she blushed. "Sir?"

"There was something. Just a flash of memory when I watched the Osirians left." I said feeling strange.

"Yes. What can I do to help?" Thorn asked offering her formidable talents.

"What is the status of solar research? I mean studying the sun itself."

"Are you asking me if there is a satellite or probe near the sun?" Thorn asked smiling. "There is, it is called Solaris 7. It has been parked at a safe distance for a few months now." Her smile widened. "Where do you want me to look." She asked displaying a holographic screen tying into Solaris 7. "This feed is eight minutes old, the time it takes light to travel from the sun to the earth."

"How do you look for an open portal?" I muttered. "An asteroid parked near the entrance."

"Oh, Sir How did you know about that?" Thorn gasped in genuine surprise.

"What!" I cried out and I waited half an hour as the commands were sent and received by the satellite to turn on its axis to view gate. "I'll be damned. Did Shaw make that?"

"No Sir, it was discovered by accident. I can't say any more. Please respect my security directives." Thorn pleaded.

"Relax." I said. "It isn't like there is a giant crystal octopus out there somewhere." I continued and her expression was somewhere between shock and panic. "What is it Thorn?"

"I must report back to Master Nick." Thorn said and disappeared.

It was obvious that I had hit an electronic nerve. The old me would have worried about silent black military helicopters arriving to whisk me away to a black site somewhere. That didn't happen, and even if it did, I had a few aces up my sleeve. I dismissed the worry and called out to the entire household.

"Okay everybody," I shouted. "Let's eat and after that the spankings and oral sex!"