All Comments on 'Legacy: William's Story'

by YodaandLumiere

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Will and Henry!

What a wonderful, beautiful, loving story. The characters are so genuine and the love and passion they share are palpable. The writing is superb. As the story continued, I could visualize everything in my mind as if a wonderful BBC historic drama. Rich, heartbreaking, gritty, romantic, and sexual like an epic romance novel. I applaud the writing and vivid portraits your words painted. Thanks for a fascinating read. I would love more stories of this caliber.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Will and Henry

A beautiful and well written story. The characters are warm and genuine. The detail allows the reader to picture the various portraits they paint with their words. As the story continues, it reminds me of a BBC historic film that keeps the reader engaged and yearning for more. Never give up on finding love. Epic story and wonderful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After reading the first Legacy chapter, I wanted to learn more about William, his history, path back to Henry, and their life together. This chapter delivered all of that and more. So huge kudos! There were many things I really liked about this story - the descriptions, their intense desire and attraction for each other, their instant love, sexual connection and commitment, their easy side by side work and personal lives, finally feeling like they fit with each other, the acceptance and love of James and Ann, the way the secretly married each other at James and Ann’s wedding, and their long and happy life together fir more than 20 years. But honestly there were some things that I really didn’t like - and I guess most of it chalks up to individual kinks. I hated that Henry has been callously used by the pastor’s son, but I hated more how Will had been forced into being used by Eric and many others in his life - demeaned, degraded, abused, physically battered and nearly driven to suicide. Heat-wrenchingly sad. And how he learned to crave and want that to sexually arouse him. This carried over into the dom/sub nature of the Henry/Will relationship which IMO frankly didn’t suit either of their characters and seemed forced to me. It was confusing that what seemed to be natural top/bottom roles for them clashed with this dom/sub storyline. And it got worse over time - their wedding night honestly was very painful to read - the violence, torture, and battery didn’t mesh for me at all with the loving, tender moments. It all seemed much too conflicting and not at all sexy. Maybe this is just me being very opposed to command/obey, unequal, and violent kinks but it really upended the story for me and almost ruined all the wonderful elements. I suspect others will disagree with me but I feel strongly about sharing my honest opinion about your otherwise loving depiction of these two beautiful men’s romance. In no way do I mean to bash you as an author and I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a beautiful loving story! I love Henry and William together, with William's manly appearance -- height, his large hairy cock, his gorgeous manly chest with dark chest hair, his hairy abs and thighs -- all of William is just so sexually attractive and loving. He is so affectionate and loving toward Henry, and it is so glad that 1) they found each other again,and 2) that they can make each other very happy. I understand why each one had been brought to tears over their love! This was a very beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After the above well deserved praise of epic proportions, I will keep my comment simple:

YOU’RE INCREDIBLE AUTHORS, YOUR STORIES ARE ALIVE!

DV19DV19about 3 years ago

The best 'parallel story' that could have been written to augment the first 'Legacy'.

I'm in awe how well this story fits and follows and completes the story of both Henry and William.

I hope that you will continue to write such wonderful stories..

To the one comment below that disliked the abusive sides of the story. I have to say: you must have lived and loved in a very vanilla way.

Everyone in this world is different. Some people cannot find pleasure without pain. It's as 'simple' as that.. and to point out how different everyone is; the pain that gets one person off, would be boring or possibly over-the-top horrific to the next guy..

What this story does is put those needs within the mutual love and attraction found between Henry and William. To me, for Henry to have the dominance and the love in the same 'Twink' body and have William to be submissive in his 'Hunk' body are perfect examples of 'never judge a book by it's cover'... When Henry demanded and dominated William in the Inn's bedroom it was eye-opening..

Kudos to the authors...

I sincerely look forward to more stories of this caliber and depth..

Thank you for the wonderful entertainment!!

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@DV19

First, I prefaced my comment by chalking my opinion up to individual kinks thus positioning it as “everyone is different”. If you want to be demeaned, debased, abused and battered to the brink of suicide, or if you need violence and torture to be aroused, or if you only get pleasure when it’s through pain, I guess that’s your thing. It’s not mine - which is what I stated - and I’ll take vanilla every time if the alternative is cruelty-based sexuality. My opinion is the story would’ve been more enjoyable without those elements. The authors obviously made different choices which is their right. Simply sharing a perspective which I believe is the purpose of the comments section.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

An epic period piece! Henry’s story, in Legacy, seems to have served as an introduction to this longer, more in-depth telling of Will’s story, their story. I love the concept conveyed here, that we, the “other” have always been present, even in Georgian Britain. Reading and watching the timeline laid out, I was ridiculously pleased to see King George and the trouble in the Colonies mentioned. Another element of reality imbedded in this beautiful fantasy.

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 2 years ago

Truly a beautiful period piece. I love the demonstration of compassion from nobility, something not seen to often in cinema. Their secret commitment vows during the wedding ceremony was the icing on top of the wedding cake. I also love the two story pov perspective. I find stories that change pov frequently distracting as I’m constantly trying to remember who is talking at times during the read. Another wonderful story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous