All Comments on 'Legal Assistant'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

You know how to write this type of stories. Perfect as usual. Hope your another story Spring brake, My Biker lady.., gets next chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My My

Please continue with this story, it has so many different story lines it could take and I can't wait to see where it goes,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Me gusta!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me gusta tambien!

Great start.

I'd love him to end up dressed in lingerie, skirts and blouses, locked in chastity, and using a double-ended penis gag but it's not my story so I'll just hope to be pleased with where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful

please keep this 1 going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible l!!

One of the best stories on Literotica. Chapter 2 please!!! Pronto.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 4 years ago
A little masterpeice

A little masterpiece. No lie, I came in the part of the story where he was made to ejaculate on himself, being told his Mother would be proud if she was there watching, his legs spread like a girl. My Dominant Mommy girlfriend has said similar things to me when she has made me jerk off while she supervises and gives permission and watches closely, so it hit me hard.

Best details:

1) The fact he's a total Momma's boy and cucked by his smothering cock-blocking Mother. It's nice that is was slowly reveled just how much of a Mommas boy he is.

2) When he masturbates he only uses one finger and thumb (probably as his Mother taught him) not his whole hand. Also probably related to the fact he has a small slender delicate penis that probably can't handle too much stimulation.

3) The way he got dressed like a sissy and objectified by women for being a pantywaist.

4) That is boss is powerful, dominant, tall, curvy, mature, with a big meaty hairy pussy and she wants cunningulus.

5) The meta-narrative about a sexual harassment law firm is amusing.

6) Needing to call his Mommy on the phone to get permission to masturbate in the toilet at work, with his face covered in his boss's pussy juice - and the fact his Mother might say no and he'd have to abide by that, is funny.

PhylidoPhylidoalmost 4 years ago

I love everything about this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Too much "mother" talk, however.

You wrote, "Over the next 25 minutes, she coached me with what to do and what not to do." Not including ALL the instructions, actions, etc. leaves out the best part.

This is the second story of yours that I've read. Again the boy's penis is small. Why? Ads nothing to the story. No reason for it to be gigantic, or even large, but being repeatedly described as small helps not at all.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since he is submissive and spanking wasn't new, I was surprised there wasn't one or more in the story from either his mother or Mrs. Swanson.

(Often123)

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Anoth incredible story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is sick, the boy is being sexually abused by both his mother and his employer. The sad thing about this is that this happens in the real world too. This isn’t sexy this just shows the depravity sometimes I truly believe we deserve extinction and wish an asteroid would just wipe us all off the face of the earth, the world would be a lot better place without us.

ltlsubbyhubbyltlsubbyhubbyover 1 year ago

Well done I wish there was a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.