Legal Assistant's Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah's night begins with a surprise!
3k words
4.5
8.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old neon sign at the edge of the parking lot was blinking and several of the letters in Motel where already burnt out. The rundown building itself was two story's with the managers office, Jack's office, just at the far end of the bottom level. Driving her car into the parking lot Sarah pulled up, near the far end of the motel. Sarah's stomach was twisting in knots and as she looked over towards Jack's office, she was reminded of her last visit.

There was a stark difference in her visit this time, back then Jack had to accept her terms as he had no real leverage over her to force anything that he wanted from her, no matter how hard he tried. But as she looked away from Jack's office, along the bottom level of the motel and then up to the second, her chin began to tremble, knowing he now had all the leverage to put her into any position he wanted.

Turning off the car Sarah grabbed the cell phone out of her purse, feeling her heart sink even further at the picture of her and Mark on the screen. Tapping on her messages she read one from an unknown number that simply said, meet in room eleven. With her heart sinking she opened a message to Mark and began to type. "Working late to finish up on our case, then getting a drink with Jocelyn, may be out late, I'll see you when I get home. Love you."

Mark trusted her, so Sarah hoped that her excuse was going to be enough, while also hoping to be home sooner rather than later. After closing her phone and tucking it back into her purse, it took several deep breaths before Sarah was able to finally step out of her car. Closing the door and making sure it was locked, Sarah smoothed out her long, form fitting black coat, while taking another look around to see if anyone else was about and watching her.

The sound of her black stiletto heels clicked on the cracked pavement as Sarah began to walk towards the metal stairs leading up to the second level. Each step caused Sarah's legs to feel heavier and heavier, she was having to force herself to keep moving forward towards room eleven. It was hard not to look around again and for a moment Sarah's eyes lingered on her car, it would be a quick escape, but sighed deeply, knowing she couldn't leave yet.

Walking along the second level Sarah thought she could hear a woman in the midst of an excitable tryst. "Ugh." Forcing herself to keep moving she neared room eleven, the strong urge to throw up nearly overtook her. "Just get through this Sarah, just get through it." Trying to convince herself, Sarah lifted her hand and she could see it was visibly shaking as she knocked lightly on the weather stained door. For a moment Sarah hoped beyond hope that no one would answer, but after tapping on the door a second time, it finally began to open.

Jack Sampson's large frame easily filled the doorway as he opened it, at just over 6' tall and nearly three hundred pounds, he dwarfed the beautiful blonde standing before him. "Well, looky here, seems you wanted a piece of old Jack after all."

Sarah's chin trembled at the sight of Jack, partially out of anger and partially out of the fear of what was going to happen between them. Wearing what looked like the same white stained undershirt and faded jogging pants she had seen him in the last time she had come, Sarah turned her head away slightly as the mans strong odor struck her, a combination of cigarette smoke and B.O.

"I guess I shouldn't keep a pretty thing like you waiting." Stepping aside Jack ushered Sarah into the room, bringing his hand back and smacking Sarah's ass as she walked past him.

"Mph." Sarah jumped from the unexpected contact, no one had ever spanked her before, not her parents and certainly not a past boyfriend. Gritting her teeth knowing this was only the very beginning of her night, she took several more steps into the old motel room.

Looking around the room it looked like it had been worn down with age and little care. The carpet was stained and ripped, the small table in the corner had burn marks on it and the two wooden chairs on either side of it, each had small missing pieces.

There was a long dresser along one wall, it had a thick flat screen tv on it, which Sarah quickly looked away from, the image of a woman being fucked from behind was frozen on it. The center piece of the room was the queen sized bed, it had faded blankets that wouldn't have looked out of place in the eighties.

But what really caught Sarah's eye, was on one of the two night stands on either side of the bed, was a large bottle of lube, a blue and white wand vibrator and a brand new, shiny set of handcuffs. "Uh...I didn't agree to anything like that, you're not handcuffing me..."

"No, you agreed to hand power over to me and I told Jack he could handcuff you."

Sarah's eyes quickly locked onto Beth, walking out of the room's bathroom. "Wh...what are you doing here? You said you wouldn't watch!"

That look of pure shock and terror that covered Sarah's beautiful features, instantly had Beth's pussy beginning to drip. "Now how could I miss all this?" Feigning shock, Beth walked up to Sarah and reaching out, undid the tie holding her black coat closed. "Besides, I had to ensure you followed all my instructions, didn't I?"

Trembling where she stood, Sarah looked down in disbelief as the woman she hated from the office undid and opened her coat. "St..." On the verge of pushing Beth's hands away, Sarah tensed up the moment Jack's hands took a hold of her collar and began to pull her coat off her shoulders.

"Isn't that a sexy little dress." Beth's eyes moved up and down Sarah's body, the black, silk dress coming into full view as the coat was tossed into a corner. The dress hugged her body perfectly, with the tiny little spaghetti straps and very low cut of the dress, it was clear that Sarah had not worn a bra. "Did you buy that just for us?"

"Ye...yes..." Sarah had stopped on her way home from the office to buy her ensemble, not wanting to ruin any of her own clothes, or on the off chance, run the risk of Mark discovering some random stains on her clothing, so a change of clothes was waiting in her car.

Jack flashed his yellow tooth grin as he placed his hands back on Sarah's shoulders, running them caressingly down her bared arms. "Good little girl aren't ya?"

Trying to ignore Jack's touch and his comments, Sarah tensed up as Beth crouched to a knee in front of her. "Wh...what are you doing? Don't touch me..."

Smiling up at Sarah, Beth placed her hands gently around Sarah's ankles. "Shhh, I have to make sure you followed all my instructions Sarah."

Biting down on her lower lip and closing her eyes, goosebumps began to erupt all over Sarah's skin. Clenching her tony hands into fists as Beth's hands moved slowly, softly up her stocking clad legs, Sarah could only fight the urge to run away from these two.

"What's the matter? Don't like Beth touching you?" Sarah's whole body was tense and Jack could feel every muscle in her arms straining, flexing.

Shaking her head no, Sarah could feel Beth's fingertips slipping underneath the hem line of her dress. "Beth...sto..."

"Is that garter straps I feel?" Beth traced her fingers along the thin straps connected to the tops of Sarah's stockings. "You know Jack, I think she'll let you hand cuff her after all. Seems little miss perfect here, does know how to do as she's told."

"Oh I had not doubt. This little slut is all talk Beth, don't forget, she told me she'd never let me touch her in a million years." Bringing his hands back up to Sarah's shoulders, Jack gently slid one strap of her dress off.

"Is that true Sarah? You said you wouldn't let Jack touch you?" The bare skin just above Sarah's stockings, was covered in goosebumps and Beth could feel the way her legs trembled under her touch.

A quiet whimper slipped from Sarah's throat as to almost accentuate what they where saying, Jack slipped the other strap of her dress down.

"Well that was rude Sarah." Beth let out a quiet moan of her own, bringing both hands up to cup and squeeze Sarah's firm backside. "Mhmm, is that lace I feel?"

For Sarah it was a totally surreal moment, where she should have been having a drink with her friend Jocelyn, she was instead in a sleazy motel room, sandwiched between the most hated women in the office and likely the most disgusting man she had ever met.

"It is lace." Beth had drooled over Sarah's ass for so long now, it was pure heaven to have such unfettered access. "Seems you have followed my instructions Sarah, good girl." Knowing they had all night, Beth slid her hands back out from under Sarah's dress.

That moment of relief at having Beth's meaty hands off her body was short lived for Sarah. Watching Beth get back to her feet, she felt Jack tug her dress down around her waist, fully exposing her bare breasts to the secretary from work.

"Mhmm, wouldn't the guys at work love to be me right now?" Reaching out, Beth took each of Sarah's breasts into her hands, weighing them and softly digging her fingers into the soft, creamy flesh. "What do you think Sarah? Do you think they respect you? Or do they just wanna fuck you? Like Jack here."

"Please Beth.." Sarah grimaced from Beth's touch, not because it hurt, more so because this was her first ever physical encounter with a woman and it was the first time she had ever been with anyone who was actively trying to humiliate her.

"Answer me slut, do you think they respect you?" Releasing her grip on Sarah's breasts, Beth placed her hands on Sarah's waist and slowly turned her to face the large smirking face of Jack. "Or do they just want to fuck you?"

Swallowing deeply, Sarah looked up into the unshaven face of Jack, his grin and his leer eating up every inch of her exposed body. "Th...they respect me..."

Beth's laugh filled the nearly silent room, both her hands coming back to rest on Sarah's ass, scrunching up the silk dress as she squeezed, leaning in close, she spoke directly into Sarah's ear. "No they don't, most of them don't even like you! They tolerate your silly stories and idiotic banter, all...because...they...want...to fuck you."

Swallowing deeply, Sarah gave her head a slight shake as Beth's breath tickled her ear. "No..." It was only Beth trying to further debase her and Sarah was doing her best to just try and focus on staying calm. "Be...Beth...please...leave..."

"No." Nibbling softly on Sarah's ear, Beth took several steps back from the young, legal assistant. "I'm staying to watch...every second."

Closing her eyes to try and block out her surroundings, Beth's refusal to leave just made everything feel so much harder. Sarah already knew that facing Beth after her night here would have been bad, but now with Beth watching and seemingly comfortable to touch her, it would be unbearable.

"Yeah, they don't give a shit about what you have to say." Reaching out Jack took Sarah's chin in his hand and tilted her head back to look at him. "Your mouth has only one use." Smirking, Jack unfastened the button on his slacks, locking eyes with Sarah as he slid the zipper down. "Get on your knees."

The handcuffs made a slight dragging sound as Beth picked them up from the night stand, turning to watch Sarah, slowly, shakily getting down to her knees in front of Jack. "Not so high and mighty now, are you Sarah? Kneeling half naked in a shitty motel room, ready to suck dick."

Sarah could only shake her head, she had no real response to Beth's taunt. In that moment she felt lower than she had ever thought was even possible, allowing someone to use her in such a way, would have been unthinkable to her.

Again taking a hold of Sarah's chin and tilting her head back, Jack looked deep into her eyes. "I think you know what do from here, don't you?"

"Ugh." Sarah's stomach was turned and twisted in knots as she reached for the waist band of Jack's pants. His body was already radiating heat as she began to pull, the old worn pants coming down rather easily.

A strong scent began to waft out from the ratty old boxer shorts, while Jack's cock poked out from several large holes, in the old, worn material. "Just get this over with...just get this over with...fuck he's gross..." Sarah tried to keep her mind focused on just getting out of there with the photos, but as the boxers came down, she was greeted with that strong odor of sweat and dried urine.

"This is where you belong Sarah." Standing back beside the pair, Beth arrogantly stared down at Sarah, lust filling her eyes at how the blondes breasts moved up and down from her nervous breathing. "Now ask the man nicely, if you can apologize properly, for insulting him the last time you where here."

There was no doubt what Beth was telling her to do and even with Jack's cock only inches from her face and the smell assaulting her nose, Sarah gave her head a slight shake. "You can't be serious? Yo...you want me to ask him...me being here isn't enough? You have to humiliate me?"

Beth was surprised it had taken so long for Sarah to grow a back bone, apparently being told to beg such a disgusting man, was her limit. "I'm very fucking serious Sarah, ask him nicely." The anger seemed to dissipate from Sarah almost instantly and Beth saw fear in them as she passed the handcuffs to Jack. "I have control of you slut, don't forget that! You will do as you're told, or else!"

Looking from Beth back to Jack, who was now holding up the handcuffs, opening each one, Sarah felt a tremble of fear glide down her spine. "Ok...I'll do...I'll do what you want."

"There was no doubt about that, silly little slut." Chuckling and shaking his head at the half naked woman, Jack held the handcuffs closer to Sarah. "Give me your hands."

"I...I'll do what you want." Already Sarah felt helpless with these two and the idea of letting them handcuff her, drove any resistance away. "I...I...I'm sorry for how I was last time, let...let me make it up to you..."

"Hands." Jack's voice was firm and he glared down at Sarah. "Now!"

No help was going to come from Beth and Sarah's hand shook as she raised them up before her. "You...you don't need those, I'm doing what you want."

Crouching down beside Sarah, Beth's nose crinkled slightly from the strong odour and she gently, shifted a few strands of the soft, blonde hair behind Sarah's ear. "We know don't need them, they're just for fun."

That ratcheting, clicking sound of the handcuffs filled the air as Jack secured them tightly around Sarah's wrists. "I believe you where wanting to show how sorry you are, for being a bitch last time."

Licking her lips nervously and seeing the light gleam off the handcuffs, Sarah swallowed nervously, feeling defeated and trapped, she met Jack's eyeline. "Look...I'm sorry I was a bitch last time, can I...can I make it up to you?"

"There's that good little girl, keep going." Softly kissing Sarah's cheek, Beth stood and moved back towards the bed, taking a seat on the end of it.

Taking a hold of his cock and pressing the tip to Sarah's mouth, Jack began to trace it along her lips, the clear pre cum leaving a small trail along her red lipstick. "Say please..."

Never in her life had any man ever just traced his cock along her lips, never had anyone ever made her beg or say please and that all, just made Sarah feel even worse, even lower that she couldn't refuse Jack now. "Pl...please can I suc...can I suck your cock?"

A grin was all Sarah got as Jack's cock began to push forward, sliding slowly past her lips and across her tongue. The cock pushed forward until Sarah began to gag, but Jack only gave her a moment, before continuing to go deeper.

"UGHH." Sarah brought her hands up to jack's thigh in an effort to stop him going to far. If the smell had been bad, the taste was revolting and Sarah was gagging around the thick shaft, doing her best to keep her tongue away from it.

With his cock almost entirely in Sarah's mouth, Jack pulled out slowly. "Wrap your hand around the base of my cock and use swirl your tongue when I pull out."

A thin line of drool followed trickled down her chin, Sarah gagged and retched as she dragged her tongue along the underside of Jack's cock. Taking a hold of Jack's cock at the base, Sarah pushed her mouth back down, the thick pubic hair tickling her cheeks.

"Use the other hand, the one with the ring on it." Jack let out a hungry, deep moan as he felt Sarah's tongue moving along his cock.

"Slow down Sarah, savour that cock...after all, we have all night." Beth taunted from the bed, her own hands undoing the zipper on her pants.